Club Champion number crunching

Shorty-er

A thread for the people to post data on when they see their CC shard reward change, so the number crunching crowd can try and crack the formula. Let us know what data you need?

I went from 4 to 5 shards with (my impression / total impression / total impression needed):

30,354,700 / 542,333,174 / 622,080,000

I'm in 5th place with 22 players below me in the ranking.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Shorty-er said:

I'm in 5th place with 22 players below me in the ranking.

That means there's 27 total players attacking the CC. That number is very important, the more players who participate the more shards are given overall (at least it was that way before the change). So anybody who posts numbers must write this one too, otherwise it's useless.

• Like 3

You need one strong player and 3 weak players. The strong player first plays so many tickets that the weak players with a ticket do not have (only have very little) influence on his percentage. With the old CC it was so that you get 4 (if u make nearly 100% impression) with 1 player, 6 with 2 players, 9 with 3 players, 13 with 4 players and so on. If you give me this data, I can set up the formula for the new club champion for you.

Edited by gluddukat

Here's an update from what I posted before. I tried to get to 4x shards. As you can see, there's sadly no regard for the massive amount of tickets invested, relative or otherwise; resulting in worse Shards results than before for any lower lvl player in the group unless you invest MASSIVELY more tickets to get a little more equal absolute damage.

12a.jpg

12b.jpg

Edited by Gotaku
  • Thanks 2

On 6/25/2021 at 4:43 PM, Gotaku said:

Here's an update from what I posted before. I tried to get to 4x shards. As you can see, there's sadly no regard for the massive amount of tickets invested, relative or otherwise; resulting in worse Shards results than before for any lower lvl player in the group unless you invest MASSIVELY more tickets to get a little more equal absolute damage.

This is disturbing. I'm practically the only one in my club who does real damage to the champion. The rest, except for one mid-level player, will be trailing behind for quite a while even if they level up fast. Until then they will probably never get more than 1 shard. ;(

I wish you would have the option to still fight for shards when you already have the girl... and then distribute them among the others in your club. I don't wanna kick the champion's ass for nothing. Come on, KK - it wouldn't hurt to give players the opportunity to be a little bit social here.

EDIT: Can't contribute to the number crunching until next month, sorry.

Edited by Moonlynx
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Moonlynx said:

This is disturbing. I'm practically the only one in my club who does real damage to the champion. The rest, except for one mid-level player, will be trailing behind for quite a while even if they level up fast. Until then they will probably never get more than 1 shard. ;(

I wish you would have the option to still fight for shards when you already have the girl... and then distribute them among the others in your club. I don't wanna kick the champion's ass for nothing. Come on, KK - it wouldn't hurt to give players the opportunity to be a little bit social here.

Have you tried NOT attacking the champion yourself so much? That's what you should do if you already have the girl, attack him only once and let your clubmates do the rest, even if it takes more time they will get more shards, and you won't level up the CC so much too.

@Kenrae
In theory this would be the thing to do. But my clubmates are really underpowered. Getting one shard each day is still more effective than just doing my one fight and letting them do the rest on their own (with their very limited resources and in some cases maybe with a limited grasp of the game mechanics).

Right now the only option for them is leveling up fast and not caring so much about getting the girls in the near future. ;)
Still... I'd love to sacrifice my daily legendary gift for the option to share some shards with them. After all I only got the girls so fast because of those underpowered guys.

But that's maybe a discussion for another thread. Didn't want to capture this one with ramblings about problems with my unbalanced club.

Edited by Moonlynx

Il y a 1 heure, Kenrae a dit :

Have you tried NOT attacking the champion yourself so much? That's what you should do if you already have the girl, attack him only once and let your clubmates do the rest, even if it takes more time they will get more shards, and you won't level up the CC so much too.

Not feasible. To kill the champion it would take me 3000+ tickets. Let us say we split between the 5 of us who do not have the girl, it is more than 600 tickets each to get 1/5 of the kill, i.e. around 20 shards. Totally worthless compared to the old system...

At lower levels 600 tickets is a HUGE amount.

Edited by Eexa Man

7 hours ago, Eexa Man said:

One screenshot from the French speaking forum

1342223742_Screenshot2021-06-25at20-37-42HentaiHeroes.png.0d21e58af55b9fb60cd10df72b3043e4.png

This means nothing if you don't tell us how many total members are in the attack. There is an enormous difference in shard awards between a 10 player attack and a 30 player attack.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Gotaku said:

Solution still seems rather simple to me: reward relative tickets, not damage. Any reason why this would not be the right answer?

Don't you think the heavy lifters deserve some extra reward?

As I already proposed several times in the past: Min range defined by damages done, max range defined by amount of tickets. Everything ponderated by the number of participants. Obviously the min value shall not be limited by the theoretical max value in case you hit super hard. Heavy lifters will obtain almost a guaranteed fixed value, while lower levels will have a larger range but still some hope if they invested a high number of tickets. Everybody is happy...

Edited by Eexa Man

Il y a 22 heures, DocJD a dit :

This means nothing if you don't tell us how many total members are in the attack. There is an enormous difference in shard awards between a 10 player attack and a 30 player attack.

Edited: 35 participants

Edited by Eexa Man

27 participants. 100 tickets. 7.51% of the boss done. Boss (level 202) kill-progress is 95%.
-> 6 frags
Formerly same config, range was 1-32. Everything is said...

WTF.jpg

Edited by Eexa
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Eexa Man said:

27 participants. 100 tickets. 7.51% of the boss done. Boss (level 202) kill-progress is 95%.
-> 6 frags
Formerly same config, range was 1-32. Everything is said...

WTF.jpg

Sounds brutal 🤔

In fairness, I haven't played that much since the change, and since most of my club's members can't access any data (already have the girl) and most (if not all) of the others are on the 1-shard tier, and the devs made the changes but won't say how, well... from those numbers the feature doesn't seem very enjoyable at all, IMO. I see scores way below 0,05%, let alone 1% :S 

If only we knew more and could say it's wrong 🙄

🦇 -> (a blind bat) 

il y a 23 minutes, Karyia a dit :

Sounds brutal 🤔

In fairness, I haven't played that much since the change, and since most of my club's members can't access any data (already have the girl) and most (if not all) of the others are on the 1-shard tier, and the devs made the changes but won't say how, well... from those numbers the feature doesn't seem very enjoyable at all, IMO. I see scores way below 0,05%, let alone 1% :S 

If only we knew more and could say it's wrong 🙄

🦇 -> (a blind bat) 

I will try to post more. It is not only brutal but infuriating. Also it might be the reason why it will be hard to collect more data. Everybody agrees to give up on the Club Champion thanks to the Kinkoid masterminds.

There will be 2 categories of players: those who had it pre-patch, and those who will never have it...

Edited by Eexa Man
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Eexa Man said:

I will try to post more. It is not only brutal but infuriating. Also it might be the reason why it will hard to collect more data. Everybody agrees to give up on the Club Champion thanks to the Kinkoid masterminds.

There will be 2 categories of players: those who had it pre-patch, and those who will never have it...

I'm not sure of the cause but everyone seems to be scoring very low per ticket on those examples, IIRC.

Either lots of matching poses on the challenge and/or a high champ tier due to too many wins (or something else).

Still, (I suppose) on non-top clubs there will be lots of varying degrees that (almost) surely won't work well with these changes.

But without knowing more, there's not much I can even tell my members (and spending dozens of tickets for a 1 shard uptick on a drop doesn't sound any good) to see what we can do.

il y a 19 minutes, Karyia a dit :

I'm not sure of the cause but everyone seems to be scoring very low per ticket on those examples, IIRC.

Either lots of matching poses on the challenge and/or a high champ tier due to too many wins (or something else).

Both: Champion is level 202 and people not having the girls are between level 200 et 340. The rest of the club is populated with 400+ players. There are 2 preferential poses in the current fight (1st and 3rd). Nothing uncommon. Just a regular situation where the players had a chanche to get between 1 - 32 shards per fight.

Edited by Eexa Man

Le 25/06/2021 à 19:46, DvDivXXX a dit :

I'll just ping @Tom208. No guarantee he'll have the time to post here, let alone if he'll have good news, but I know he and the other CC analysts in my club have been all over this thing throughout our current first post-patch run.

Cheers.

With what I've seen until now about the new shards distribution, in the best case (36 participants), the reward will be :

number of shards = % of impression done

For instance, if you do 2,5%, you will get 2 or 3 shards (I don't know how Kinkoid does the rounding).

Of course, if there are less participants, you will get less shards.

I don't know if it's intended from Kinkoid but if it is, it means Kinkoid has decided to increase the lifetime to get club champion girls.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Tom208 said:

I don't know if it's intended from Kinkoid but if it is, it means Kinkoid has decided to increase end the lifetime to get of the club champion girls feature.

A small correction :P 

The girls are not worth the effort nor the time, IMO of course.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

il y a 16 minutes, Tom208 a dit :

I don't know if it's intended from Kinkoid but if it is, it means Kinkoid has decided to increase the lifetime to get club champion girls.

What a strange (to stay polite) move once only the newer players are affected. They really know how to get loved! 👍

No need to say no one will give a damn of their Club Champions in these conditions.

Edited by Eexa Man
  • Like 1