Club Champion number crunching

Shorty-er

Yesterday my club has beaten this month's champion for the first time. I've had 99.59% (8 participants) and got 28 shards for it. Which is strange, because 3 fights before I finished him, the game told me that I would get 31 shards. Not that it matters much, but... huh?

Well... I guess, I can get Blet easily - woop-dee-doo. But the rest of my club is doomed. They can't really get more than 20 shards per month. This is §$#&% and I bet this will get corrected soon because the CC system is so obviously broken at the moment, that it will be hard for KK to ignore it.

While they're at it I hope that they also attend to the little bug (?) that the champion's strength still doesn't get revaluated at the beginning of each month. Last time we fought Chayotte, my club consisted of just two high level players who couldn't really beat him without too much hassle. Now we have 28 new low level players but the champion's level is still as high as three months before and he has to be beaten first to get a level reset. Same thing with the two champions before of course.

Back to the shard problem: I'd really prefer it if the champion would give a fixed amount of shards (number of participants x2.5 or something?) and this fixed amount would be distributed to the club members according to their contribution percentage. And when someone already has the girl, his shards wouldn't be lost but shared among the other club members (again: according to their (relative) contribution). In an active club a simple solution like this would give everyone the chance to get the girl but it wouldn't be too easy either. And if you don't want people like me to get the girl in one or two days, make it so that no one can get more than 10 shards per day.

Edited by Moonlynx
  • Like 1

Here is my approximation for the new club champion

your shards = your percentage * (3+3*participants)

lets check it

On 6/25/2021 at 11:39 AM, Shorty-er said:

A thread for the people to post data on when they see their CC shard reward change, so the number crunching crowd can try and crack the formula. Let us know what data you need?

I went from 4 to 5 shards with (my impression / total impression / total impression needed):

30,354,700 / 542,333,174 / 622,080,000

I'm in 5th place with 22 players below me in the ranking.

this are 27 participants

your shards = 30,354/542,333*(3+3*27)=4,74=5 shards

Feel free to check it out. The exception for the formula is if there is only one player. Then you get 7 shards.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

With this new system is great for the whole club to get the girl we only need 75 rounds to get decent drop rate every round would need to take 72H with cooldown included it would only take 200+days thats so fast 🤣😭

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Rylarth said:

With this new system is great for the whole club to get the girl we only need 75 rounds to get decent drop rate every round would need to take 72H with cooldown included it would only take 200+days thats so fast 🤣😭

It is horrible, should be random from 1-33 shards and higher % based on tickets used, no fun to have the leeches get the same reward either 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, gluddukat said:

I almost whish that were true. Yesterday I had 2.5% impression, but I was somewhat down the list of participating players. I spent about 80 kobans to get there (expecting to at least double my reward to two), and got: (drumroll) ONE shard.

The CC isn't just broken, it's FUBARed. 

2 minutes ago, Shorty-er said:

I almost whish that were true. Yesterday I had 2.5% impression, but I was somewhat down the list of participating players. I spent about 80 kobans to get there (expecting to at least double my reward to two), and got: (drumroll) ONE shard.

The CC isn't just broken, it's FUBARed. 

Can u pls give a screenshoot or explain what is not true. Your informations are useless for me.

On 7/2/2021 at 3:10 PM, SoggyShorts said:

Edit: It occurred to me that under the new dynamic, in clubs with level spreads, the stronger players will consume the easy CC's, leaving the weaker players to get theirs from the stronger CC's with no help

Correct.

On 7/2/2021 at 3:10 PM, SoggyShorts said:

Edit 2: Our review of our freshly-squished CC revealed a drop rate of 1 shard per 2% impression.

If there is a (more or less) fixed and limited number of shards per CC, it's suddenly no longer a positive thing to be in a big, active club. 

4 minutes ago, Shorty-er said:

If there is a (more or less) fixed and limited number of shards per CC, it's suddenly no longer a positive thing to be in a big, active club. 

But there isn't.

The numbers overall are lower, it's a nerf, but the shards given follow the same principle: the more people who participate the more shards *everybody* gets. The general strategy should be the same, try to get everybody to use at least a ticket, let the people who still don't have the girl have the most impression.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shorty-er said:

No screenshot, but I'll fill in the values in your formula:  1 = 2.5 * (3 + (3*25))

HTH

Actually, it's 1 = 0.025 * (3 + (3*25))
If it's rounded down it works.

• Like 3

Just now, Kenrae said:

Normally it is rounded down if <1,49, otherwised rounded up. The formula works for all other in my club. A screenshot would help to get sure he gives me the correct data.

1 hour ago, Kenrae said:

What variable is what number  in this formula? 

this?

10 hours ago, gluddukat said:

with percentage = 0,025 and participants = 25?

That would fit into my screens.

Well almost - because the 31er round would be x = 0,0298 * (3 + 3* 31) = 2,8608... if I'm not mistaken

image.png.642b92f2fba2e115cef1f9e133e10117.png image.png.8b8e6693315c159823b165668c21d8d0.png image.png.1e7f44ac956b8da163729f56a7d4cf98.png edit image.png.8b73850271a4ee2a6e97301bc8979276.png

Edited by windia

On 6/25/2021 at 12:39 PM, Shorty-er said:

I went from 4 to 5 shards with (my impression / total impression / total impression needed):

30,354,700 / 542,333,174 / 622,080,000

I'm in 5th place with 22 players below me in the ranking.

Hey. Do you, by chance, remember if "30,354,700 / 542,333,174 / 622,080,000" was before or after you went from 4 to 5?

3 hours ago, Kenrae said:

Ah, ok. That's my bad.

So that means if a club gets 33 people to participate they get to the point where 1% impression = 1 shard, correct? More people if obviously better.

Edit: absolute max would be 40 participants, leading to 1.23 shard per 1% impression.

Edited by Shorty-er

28 minutes ago, Shorty-er said:

Ah, ok. That's my bad.

So that means if a club gets 33 people to participate they get to the point where 1% impression = 1 shard, correct? More people if obviously better.

Edit: absolute max would be 40 participants, leading to 1.23 shard per 1% impression.

If all 40 played and scored equally, they would only be able to score 2.5% each, so that can take a while... just saying 😇

• Sad 1

22 hours ago, Gotaku said:

At least you guys are still getting multiple shards.

Half my clan has stopped attacking because of the new rules, including all the single attackers, so now it's become completely impossible to get more than 1 shard as the only mid-tier player in the remaining small group. And Chayotte has my favorite rewards.... 🥺

quite a few people in my club need Blet, people completely stopped attacking on the last champion though.

2 hours ago, Karyia said:

If all 40 played and scored equally, they would only be able to score 2.5% each, so that can take a while... just saying 😇

LMAO. Yeah, CC is dead. As lower lever players will simply quit, it will become harder for higher level players to get anywhere too.

4 minutes ago, windia said:

"Rounding down" sounds like an euphemism - as it simply cuts everything noninteger

It's not an euphemism, it's just the technical word. What any mathematician or programmer would say.