Club Champion number crunching

Shorty-er

2 minutes ago, Eexa said:

Not sure this is an issue as all these players already have the girls anyway?

They've made comments that they'll likely add more girls to it in the future, so any rework is of relevance to the high level players too.

• Thanks 1

il y a 2 minutes, GeorgeMTO a dit :

They've made comments that they'll likely add more girls to it in the future, so any rework is of relevance to the high level players too.

Ok I did not know. Until then, or a patch, the feature is dead anyway...

4 minutes ago, Eexa said:

Not sure this is an issue as all these players already have the girls anyway?

For now, I won't be able to contribute at all to the numbers crushing because nobody plays the CC anymore... Really well done Kinkoid! 😠

1 minute ago, Eexa said:

Ok I did not know. Until then, or a patch, the feature is dead anyway...

I can't ask people to do the impossible.

Sem Título12.png

• Like 1

il y a une heure, GeorgeMTO a dit :

Okay patch notes are up on their blog, forum should update shortly. New girl has been added :P

The patch note is as usual completely lacunar and raises many questions we will have to answer ourselves:

• Is the shard allocation mecanism revisited?
  • Will the new girl supersedes existing ones or only appear when you finished the first?
  • Will she be accessible from any of the club champions?
  • Shall I mention that almost all pictures are broken on the Patch Note page?

Anyway, if the answer to the first bullet is 'No', I do not feel concerned at all...

Edited by Eexa
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Eexa said:

For now, I won't be able to contribute at all to the numbers crushing because nobody plays the CC anymore... Really well done Kinkoid! 😠

I think the numbers have been pretty much crunched, and I'm not adding anything anymore myself either. I've lost interest, especially after todays patch notes are pretty much KK sticking their fingers in their ears and shouting "I CAN'T HEAR YOU" while congratulating higher level players who have yet again been advantaged over lower level players.

This thread is in danger of becoming just another thread to complain about the nerf to CC, and it's better to keep that focused. I wouldn't mind if a moderator decides to close it. Hint hint... ;).

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 1

il y a une heure, Shorty-er a dit :

" while congratulating higher level players who have yet again been advantaged over lower level players.

So true... I am at the point I am considering quitting and letting KK focus on taking care of their old paying customers in peace. 🤐

Edited by Eexa
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1

32 minutes ago, Gotaku said:

Let's not give up hope, they've never fixed a system within a month, didn't expect them to do so now either. Give KK a moment to fix this system. Not that it should take all year of course.

And how long has it been so far since CC was introduced? Probably a year will be about right.

Edited by Omnimundo2

Introducing a new girl before giving everyone a chance not to get Blet if they didn't get her the first time around seems erratic.  At least, now, we all get to see how well the newly ...adjusted fixed shard system works with the whole club vying for shards.  This should work out fabulously for players who were struggling to make a meaningful amount of impression while the rest of us sat on our hands.  If anyone still believed that this is a cooperative feature, tomorrow should put the last nail into that coffin.  By tomorrow night, we should have a very clear idea of the shard setpoints.  And this thread will probably be on page 6. 😉  Welcome to the CC Beta program!

• Like 1

On 6/29/2021 at 1:44 AM, Karyia said:

I would suggest something like this to be incorporated to the previous system:

Reward extra shards for certain impression % until a max reward shard, for example:

i) >5% impression -> 1 shard

ii) >10% impression -> 2 shards

iii) >15% impression -> 3 shards

iv) >20% impression -> 4 shards

v) >25% impression -> 5 shards (limit).

I like the idea in principle, but given the percentages I've seen your percentage numbers are too high. What if we changed it to my R value times 15 (to conform to your charts idea) and changed the term shards to rewards? Since the only reward for players without the girl is shards the term is synonymous, but for players with the girl it would grant the possibility for them to gain multiple items. For example (using the numbers from my previous post)

Player One: R = 2.323 * 15 = 34.845.  Player One gets a minimum of 6 shards (1 plus an additional 5)

Player Two: R = 1.016 * 15 = 15.24. Player Two gets a minimum of 4 shards (1 plus an additional 3)

Player Three: R = .052 * 15 = .78. Player Three gets the minimum reward (1 plus 0)

Player Four: R = .414 * 15 = 6.21. Player Four gets a minimum of 2 reward items (1 plus an additional 1)

I already had he previous girl so I couldn't see how the new system was working. Now that I see it, I agree with those who said it was a disaster. My contribution was over 3% and I got 1 shard. It's become silly.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, DocJD said:

I already had he previous girl so I couldn't see how the new system was working. Now that I see it, I agree with those who said it was a disaster. My contribution was over 3% and I got 1 shard. It's become silly.

How many people attacked? It depends on that too.

I got 11 shards with 14% and 30 people attacking the CC.

I agree it's a bad change though, they've actually nerfed the number of shards.

• Like 1

At first glance, and with this champ, and if we actually share the impression made around through members, no one is going to get the girl, except if we keep skipping for more challenges (and even so).

Unless we actually have to start picking which members are allowed to go for the girl while the others stay behind, which seems VERY cooperative indeed 👌🙃

Edit: Probably need some challenges to see if we can get a better idea of how this works but looking bad thus far (as expected).

Edited by Karyia
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

I posit that this ...feature finally works as intended.  The 180 degree flip in the dynamic makes complete sense.  Before, maximum club participation increased everyone's shards.  Now, casual hits negatively impact serious pursuit of shards.  We played it cooperatively and continue to try to do so, but this isn't meant to be played cooperatively.  It's designed for intra-club competition.  Thus, the crappy finisher reward, which hasn't changed in 6 months, no matter how much we bitch about it: we're not supposed to be helping each other.  Thus, the lack of free cooldown for platinum card holders: spend more kobans than your "team mates" and you will receive a larger fixed shard amount as a reward, guaranteed.

In my club, we have some non-chatting, non-cooperating players who spend kobans like mad to get top spots (formerly, maximum range) and then disappear once they get theirs.  With this new system, those players will thrive because that exact play style is rewarded by the feature's design.  In fact, we ALL benefit from people getting the hell out of the way once they have theirs.

The really amusing thing is that we can now sandbag each other after we finish (assuming that we do).  Got yours?  Don't want people in your club to get theirs?  Keep hitting!

The silver lining for me is that it has become a club-positive play style to ignore the feature altogether.

Edit: It occurred to me that under the new dynamic, in clubs with level spreads, the stronger players will consume the easy CC's, leaving the weaker players to get theirs from the stronger CC's with no help (or very little help, lest we extend the pain).  The club-positive thing to do would be for the stronger players to stay off the CC entirely until the not-so-strong get theirs.

Edit 2: Our review of our freshly-squished CC revealed a drop rate of 1 shard per 2% impression.  This seems to be consistent with what I saw upthread, more or less, possibly a bit low.  We only had 16 hitters on it.  If that metric is realistic, then it stands to reason that a CC drops 50 shards, yes?  Has anyone confirmed this, or is our low turnout/quick kill responsible?  If 50 shards per CC, it would be utterly Quixotic for a club to attempt for all of its members to finish.  Even if only 20 members were committed to finishing, a 50-shard per CC drop rate would require 40 engagements, which is extremely onerous in koban refreshes and CC difficulty due to promotions.

Edited by SoggyShorts

2 hours ago, sigma29 said:

image.png.9ef0be5926b7bb612c3c20391bcfdd85.png

Almost 10% contribution and only 3 shards, feels bad.

Just for reference, I got 4 shards for a little less than 6%, with 24 members in.

So, yes, my feedback is to change the current system.... ASAP, as it's frustrating, tedious and unfun (IMO, of course).

• Sad 5

At least you guys are still getting multiple shards.

Half my clan has stopped attacking because of the new rules, including all the single attackers, so now it's become completely impossible to get more than 1 shard as the only mid-tier player in the remaining small group. And Chayotte has my favorite rewards.... 🥺

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

This is horrible, before I wad in a Club that pretty much did not help with the CC and actually got more shards, so now I picked a high class Club since I am a P2P player and find out if a player go into a high level club is gonna have to spend decades to acquire a bitch when the drop is at 1% when beating the CC. This is not fun anymore tbh I spend to be rewarded, not fight an entire month to get 10 shards for a bitch I want in my harem what is this, you guys killing the fun here making nearly impossible to acquire the bitch. Maybe try make the % of shards based on tickets spent now that would be fair!!! Instead of fighting 2 years to get the bitch i want 

• Like 3

On 7/1/2021 at 4:07 PM, Kenrae said:

How many people attacked? It depends on that too.

I got 11 shards with 14% and 30 people attacking the CC.

I agree it's a bad change though, they've actually nerfed the number of shards.

This round we had 27 players. I had a fraction under 4% and got 3 shards. The problem is, with members scattered around the globe, the new Champ is so easily beaten he dies before everyone has a chance to fight (we used to typically get around 34 or 35 participants).

If players earn their % or less in shards, that means less than 100 shards per round. I think we used to get far more than that with high participation. There were times when I had around 15% and got over 30 shards. I've heard reports of some people who had ranges that exceeded 100 shards. We used to have the majority of the club get the girl the first time through a champion. We avoided rebooting the champ with kobans to allow members to accumulate tickets. We sometimes declined to fight a champ with too many bonus poses. So we were doing it in about 20 fights or less per month. That appears impossible under the new system.

Please change the system this is not fun anymore, so at the end people who got the bitch in like 1 year is not gonna help out then the new players are gonna take 5 years by then this game will be over like this

3 minutes ago, DocJD said:

This round we had 27 players. I had a fraction under 4% and got 3 shards. The problem is, with members scattered around the globe, the new Champ is so easily beaten he dies before everyone has a chance to fight (we used to typically get around 34 or 35 participants).

If players earn their % or less in shards, that means less than 100 shards per round. I think we used to get far more than that with high participation. There were times when I had around 15% and got over 30 shards. I've heard reports of some people who had ranges that exceeded 100 shards. We used to have the majority of the club get the girl the first time through a champion. We avoided rebooting the champ with kobans to allow members to accumulate tickets. We sometimes declined to fight a champ with too many bonus poses. So we were doing it in about 20 fights or less per month. That appears impossible under the new system.

8 minutes ago, Chumbi said:

This is horrible, before I wad in a Club that pretty much did not help with the CC and actually got more shards, so now I picked a high class Club since I am a P2P player and find out if a player go into a high level club is gonna have to spend decades to acquire a bitch when the drop is at 1% when beating the CC. This is not fun anymore tbh I spend to be rewarded, not fight an entire month to get 10 shards for a bitch I want in my harem what is this, you guys killing the fun here making nearly impossible to acquire the bitch. Maybe try make the % of shards based on tickets spent now that would be fair!!! Instead of fighting 2 years to get the bitch i want 

We had like 25 players hitting the CC, the thing with this system is that if CC is too powerful it is impossible for newly players even if paying to suceed. 1% all the time base it on tickets spent for the month instead if you want to make a good change and will be fair for everyone 

• Like 1

Like I said on another similar post, this change, even if pretty unpleasant, is just the tip of the iceberg of Kinkoid latest trend of changes... If a stand has to be made, it goes far beyond the CC rewards.

Edited by Eexa