[ 02-Jul-21 ] Mythic Days - Discussion

A Life of Freedom  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Radka

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

Love this character's look, but I know I'll never get her just like all the others that have been available during mythic days.

I'm currently at 46 shards, and have at this point exhausted basically all options for me to be able to get more than a few others by the end of the event.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Blabla07 said:

So ... we still have that silly 3 minutes effective playtime system O.oO.o ??? Great :S:S:S !!!

Indeed it is great that we're using this system that has significantly more shards available over the course of the event than the previous one. If you're not able to wait through the heavy 

43 minutes ago, Stang91 said:

Love this character's look, but I know I'll never get her just like all the others that have been available during mythic days.

I'm currently at 46 shards, and have at this point exhausted basically all options for me to be able to get more than a few others by the end of the event.

If you've exhausted all your kobans and are only halfway done, you've made a poor decision. You shouldn't spend kobans unless you have enough to get the girl. That just leaves you with a bunch of half done options. Skip several of them, wait until you have enough to get a full girl and then go for that. Half assing it just fucks you over.

24 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Indeed it is great that we're using this system that has significantly more shards available over the course of the event than the previous one. If you're not able to wait through the heavy 

If you've exhausted all your kobans and are only halfway done, you've made a poor decision. You shouldn't spend kobans unless you have enough to get the girl. That just leaves you with a bunch of half done options. Skip several of them, wait until you have enough to get a full girl and then go for that. Half assing it just fucks you over.

My problem there is they don't tell you what/who is coming ahead of time. I mean if I knew in advance that I was going to want to save kobans for this event then I would have. but They don't let you know what's coming more than maybe a week ahead of time.

I mean even the calendar for this month is still 90% greyed out and totally ambiguous About what's coming. So I say we definitely get screwed over there

1 minute ago, Stang91 said:

My problem there is they don't tell you what/who is coming ahead of time. I mean if I knew in advance that I was going to want to save kobans for this event then I would have. but They don't let you know what's coming more than maybe a week ahead of time.

I mean even the calendar for this month is still 90% greyed out and totally ambiguous About what's coming. So I say we definitely get screwed over there

Mythic Days happens every month. You might not know exactly when, but during the Classic event, it'll happen. Most of the others are also predictable because Kinkoid are lazy and don't constantly reinvent the wheel for no reason. However you missed the main point of my message. I didn't say you should have saved up for this event, I said you should have skipped this one, because you didn't have enough resources for it. You could then have had enough resources the NEXT time you see a mythic girl you want, instead you'll probably only have enough for half again.

I'm torn. I wanted to skip a mythic because I have a bit less kobans now after playing less during my holiday. But it's Charm and well drawn and sexy and all. 

I have enough date tokens to get her if I make it to 81 shards. Maybe less because I'll pick up some dates along the way of course. 

Hmmm 🤔

• Like 3

Last replenishment has lasted 27 minutes, so the initial frenzy has subsided earlier than in previous events and people can get her now without so much stress (provided they have more than 15000 kobans).

• Thanks 1

Il y a 10 heures, GeorgeMTO a dit :

I certainly can wait till the end of the event when the madness is gone. But what good does it make if the last playable replenishments come when I can not acess the game ( because I am at work ). Not sure this mechanics really fullfill its goal to provide ( limited ) shards equally to every time zones, when in fact only the last hours are playable ( which is fine if I can play during thoses hours, much less if I can not :/ ).

2 hours ago, Blabla07 said:

I certainly can wait till the end of the event when the madness is gone. But what good does it make if the last playable replenishments come when I can not acess the game ( because I am at work ). Not sure this mechanics really fullfill its goal to provide ( limited ) shards equally to every time zones, when in fact only the last hours are playable ( which is fine if I can play during thoses hours, much less if I can not :/ ).

It's not the last hours, its the last day.

4 hours ago, jelom said:

Last replenishment has lasted 27 minutes, so the initial frenzy has subsided earlier than in previous events and people can get her now without so much stress (provided they have more than 15000 kobans).

I've been unlucky this time and used nearly 20k kobans to get her. Well, RNG works like that, the previous one costed me less than 13k.

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 2

Il y a 1 heure, Kenrae a dit :

It's not the last hours, its the last day.

Not exactly what I recall nor what I can read in the june mythic thread ( one replenishment lasting 7min  for instance in the last day ).

Anyway, something strange is happening as last replenishment lasted more than 50 minutes this time ( on HH ).

Edited by Blabla07

34 minutes ago, Blabla07 said:

Not exactly what I recall nor what I can read in the june mythic thread ( one replenishment lasting 7min for instance in the last day ).

Anyway, something strange is happening as last replenishment lasted more than 50 minutes this time ( on HH ).

I can't see any such post. I can see this post about it lasting until 5 to 7 minutes before more shards got added in one instance (if that confused you, it means they lasted over 1 hour and 50 minutes)

On 6/10/2021 at 7:00 AM, FinderKeeper said:

This time on HeH shards lasted until 5-7 min remaining.

Plenty of posts about them overflowing partially from one 2 hour period to the next though.

Interest in this one isn't as high as Nike was most likely. New character less appealing than popular villain from the story.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Interest in this one isn't as high as Nike was most likely. New character less appealing than popular villain from the story

Well in my opinion is thank to the popularity of the anime too, the majority of the people had seen saint seiya so the Athena's parody was very appealing. For me at least was so, since saint seiya was one of the anime that i really liked a lot when I was a child, was pretty hard to let her go XD.

Got our pirate with 14.500 kobans 

Edited by Xemnas

Event complete :) 

Spent 13176 kobans with 61 refills, so it went pretty darn well ^_^ 

Got:

- 64 tickets;

- 101 mythic orbs;

- 64 5x dating tokens.

Hoping she generates kobans when maxed 😅🙄:D

Also hoping a CH Mythic with good HC stat sometime this era. (poor Layla! 😷)

Also, also hoping an uptick on the club champion shard drops. 🧐

Also, also, also hoping for some more non-mythic books/gifts. 🙏

Oh, and the anniversary stuff, of course :P 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, blaa said:

this time there seem to be less engagement (at least on nutaku): in the last few rounds there were still shards available after an hour - maybe it's weekend, maybe it's not nike

Maybe people has learnt from last one and wait a little instead of everybody trying to get her in the first hour.

I got the girl after 65 refills + 26 regen so it took 1326 fights. It costs me 14040 kobans (no x10 or x50) very close to my previous 2 mythic girls. I got amazing drop rate for the first 40 shards but the last 60 was very stressful. There had been several times that I didn't get a single shard over 100 fights. I had to keep checking the remaining shards. That's just how RNG works. I am just glad that I didn't overspend at the end and I finally have 3 mythic girls for my battle team.

• Like 4

While I know that "1 missing shard can require 5 refills", I could trace her by daily contest.

For 99 shards I needed like 1508 fights. 

Yet I'm happy to have lost the daily contest to someone investing like 130 more fights. Okay, technically I do not know how many kisses might be a "left over" from last Season. Assuming none, he did 130 more fights for assuming 100 shards instead of 99 like me.

• Like 2

It is severely overflowing now, more than a day before the end...

Any theories ?

• Radka is not Nike or New Year's Estelle
  • People already have their amount of Mythics
  • People find them more and more unaccessible with all the koban rewards decrease
  • People can't even level up the Mythics they already have
  • People are boycotting any expense because of the Mythic Items implementation
  • People know Kinkoid will very probably release some Super Mythics 7* to allow to spend more kobans in a near future

Personnally, it is a bit of all the above, except that I did not manage to get any...

RadkaOverflow.jpg

Edited by Eexa
  • Like 3

First three seem about right to me.

We are past saturation point. Everyone who needed mythic girls for their team and had ability to get them did so.

EDIT: well, not really past it yet. but certain stage of saturation has definitely occured.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, FinderKeeper said:

First three seem about right to me.

We are past saturation point. Everyone who needed mythic girls for their team and had ability to get them did so.

No truer words said. Plus More girls = More Ego (leveled up that is, starred is not important)

Edited by Korokun
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Eexa said:

It is severely overflowing now, more than a day before the end...

Any theories ?

• Radka is not Nike or New Year's Estelle
  • People already have their amount of Mythics
  • People find them more and more unaccessible with all the koban rewards decrease
  • People can't even level up the Mythics they already have
  • People are boycotting any expense because of the Mythic Items implementation
  • People know Kinkoid will very probably release some Super Mythics 7* to allow to spend more kobans in a near future

Personnally, it is a bit of all the above, except that I did not manage to get any...

RadkaOverflow.jpg

The art looks good.

The stats aren't great (for an Alpha).

Probably lacking items/gifts for all girls, even more so for mythics.

Activity and enjoyment seem to be decreasing with the latest changes (less items/gifts to actually enjoy the girls you have/get and awful champion club gameplay) too.

• Like 2

on nutaku were over 30k shards left after day reset, got here to 97 shards with 2070 nubans (+ free combativity of around 1 day the last 2 days); gonna finish her with free combativity for today or with dating tokens in one of the next contests+

my best hit was

image.png.5f7d8f42694930b37c09e7e775ae77f1.png

gl everyone still trying

edit: got the girl in the end through natural regen (3 shards in a x10, would have saved her for contest with 99)

Edited by blaa
  • Like 5