[ 02-Jul-21 ] Mythic Days - Discussion

A Life of Freedom  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Radka

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

22 hours ago, Eexa said:

It is severely overflowing now, more than a day before the end...

Any theories ?

• Radka is not Nike or New Year's Estelle
  • People already have their amount of Mythics
  • People find them more and more unaccessible with all the koban rewards decrease
  • People can't even level up the Mythics they already have
  • People are boycotting any expense because of the Mythic Items implementation
  • People know Kinkoid will very probably release some Super Mythics 7* to allow to spend more kobans in a near future

I would guess that this is a run on from the reduced availability of Kobans. The introduction of the Mythic Items has meant that it now costs more Kobans to refresh the shop - something that a lot of players do. While individual players will have different approaches, over the complete sample size this will on average reduce the 'disposable income' (extra Kobans) that players have available. Less Kobans to spend = big events like this one getting lower participation.

Given that KK have decided to half the Kobans in seasons as well, it seems likely that there is a concerted effort at their end to reduce Koban availability other than through real currency purchases.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Eexa said:

around 95 000. It is the record so far.

I guess this either proves that known and popular girls like Nike have a higher demand, or people are finally running out of kobans 😅

il y a 8 minutes, Slynia a dit :

I guess this either proves that known and popular girls like Nike have a higher demand, or people are finally running out of kobans 😅

We'll know if next time they release Finamelcia!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, windia said:

as far as I understood: not gonna happen.

Nike was a good villain, Finalmecia is - storywise until now - a bad villain...

Hmmmm... I'm not so sure about that.

After all we also have good books/gifts (non-mythics) and bad books/gifts (mythic), so that doesn't seem to hold as a rule :P 🙄

• Haha 5

19 minutes ago, windia said:

as far as I understood: not gonna happen.

You've understood wrong then. Finalmecia will be made a harem girl, although almost certainly not as a mythic. They have to give us the Finalmecia Clicker as they announced when they killed that game.

• Thanks 1

I thought so too yes. Though once they have one version, there's nothing stopping them from also creating a mythic one. I'm sure she will be popular.

I'm still waiting for Karole. If they draw her properly, like the story, I'm dumping my kobans in that one without blinking. 😁

• Like 1