FinderKeeper

Hot and fearless  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Zazie

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

5 minutes ago, xpto_pt said:

I couldn't agree more, Its not time for updates, maybe there was a problem with the update, but they should give the contest 1 more day so today shards where ignored. Yet it was 50 lost shards to mee too.

I agree. I would say: repeat the day and keep results from "lost day".

Just extending it would be not nice.

Yet it might not be any kind of easy to make this flawless before 13:30 since there was a major update causing it...

In best case they realized the event is effed up and they decided to keep systems offline until the end to avoid more inequality.

Edited by windia

9 minutes ago, holymolly said:

I´m pretty sure that KK will give us some kind of compensation for it (they have extended event like PoA multiple times now due to minor issues) but yeah unfortunately todays ressources would be pretty much lost.. the only "help" I can give atm is maybe keep refreshing the game until reset..who knows maybe it´ll be up before reset :)

appears to have pasted the reset??

^I wasn't that lucky, because I was sleeping before the update started... I had no idea there will be update on one of the most important days of an event, so that's just great...

Now that events happen pretty much every day I understand it's hard to plan them beforehand, but if you have to ruin a contest, then do it sometime when we have contests for multiple girls that you can get by fighting villains (or from pachinko)... those contest don't matter when you do the fights, because they have multiple days to do them, but this one is only 24h and is crucial that people can play it in the last hour of it, because that's when most people do...

• Like 1

I don't really care about shards because we still have 2 days. I care about 150 kobans which they didn't allow me to pick up. All missions done, I started the last one before the last crash. What a joke.

'wE wiLL bE BaCk iN a MiNutE'. If that's your minute, give us your 24 hours (i.e. 48 hours) to complete the second day of LC.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Karyia said:

I'll just state the obvious, IMO.

Such an update should be made on a "event-free" day or similar, never on a LC day.

While I agree on first sight with the solution - at which time in the calendar is there such thing? 

For a while now the event free day happened to be the last of a month. 

Yet I'm curious about their reaction. 

And try to wait with my sarcasm for that.

And yes, I think this update was too early regarding feature bugfreeness, to begin with. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, windia said:

While I agree on first sight with the solution - at which time in the calendar is there such thing? 

And yes, I think this update was too early regarding feature bugfreeness, to begin with. 

It's rushed, incomplete and (IMO) irresponsible, given what happened (not saying it was on purpose).

They could've also implemented the patch right AFTER reset (so we had time to play whatever we had to) and not right BEFORE.

Now we need the new harem searchs too :P 

• Like 2

image.thumb.png.bc831c592593b941845efe383528c7a8.png

And I eded upe 32nd because the last 3h there was no way to log into the game. (Done plenty of refreshing too) And I have 408 Epic orbs 280 Great orbs and 290 Mythic orbs. so you cant say that getting 50 shards was not possible to obtain. We were cheated out off our winnings. I feal bad for some of the guys that used a lot of orbs and did't get enough shards (they may have lost the previous cotest and really needed to get 50 -100 shards) I only lost 40 Mythic and 10 Epic orbs,  but I wanted to use more and had no option to do so. Thanks Update. Thanks a lot.

• Like 2

There is a 24h window between the 4 shard contests and the Path of Attraction contest that is the last multi  day contest. They could have done it then. or as sugested after the reset of the day when the new contest started ( the pachinko day is a good time for that update since you can use the orbs at any time so long as it's not near the end of the contest. Any time after the begining i fine, we can use the orbs later. Just befere the end really should be a no go time since most players do last minute orb runs. Other contests usualy need near constant XP or Champion battles so they are a bad time for updates.

• Like 1

I've looked at the latest updates and the 7-person teams and blessings are even interesting.
BUT.

Why won't they give you filters so that we can check what kind of girls we have with a given color of hair or eyes?

EDIT: There are about 800 girls and it's hard to get through that number!

Edited by 007V
  • Like 1

there have been patches where patch time lasted like 10 minutes.
also, the LC is the most time critical of all events all over the month.
They could have introduced big changes on ANY other Wednesday - or literally on 27 other days of the month where there is not LC.
and only added side quest today or whatever.

also, the majority of players is European. Why don't they make big updates during the night or very early in the morning, like most decent software companies do?

on a related note:
first blessing is FORTY % bonus on mythic girls.
Thank you for catering to the whales even more and giving the majority of the player base another kick in the butt!

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, windia said:

During Classic Event, during Orgy Days, during Legendary/Epic Days, as long as it's not the last day of the event.

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

During Classic Event, during Orgy Days, during Legendary/Epic Days, as long as it's not the last day of the event.

I agree an looking for a better solution then a day like today. You just need to subtract Kinky Cumpetion (starts Thursdays = no danger here) and Mythic Days (starts random).

I was just referring/nitpicking to original wish of an "event free" day.

So yeah, these are the best option for more failsafe.

I'm not blaming them for having errors and stuff - I try to keep civilized until I see how they react to/deal with it.

And for this specific update: I see it wrong to roll it out in that state, to begin with.

Edited by windia
  • Like 4

38 minutes ago, 007V said:

I've looked at the latest updates and the 7-person teams and blessings are even interesting.
BUT.

Why won't they give you filters so that we can check what kind of girls we have with a given color of hair or eyes?

EDIT: There are about 800 girls and it's hard to get through that number!

absolutely. it's an absolute horror to find that one girl you want wo have in your team. even the normal harem filter is not very good, but forming up your team is a pain in the ass. 

I tried to post last night, but the page didn't recognise my identity.  Oh, well.  This is my next try after I deleted all the HH cookies and cleared the cache.  It worked...

I've titled this post "A Diary of a Disaster - but all good in the end"

This was the first time I seriously took part in the Legendary Contests.  Previously the challenges set seemed impossible for me to meet, but this time I stepped up and gave it a real go.  I'm talking about three accounts here and it doesn't include this account; I bombed in this one.  Yes, I got Zazie in three accounts, Yay!

First day... gain XP (mainly) and what best way to achieve this in a hurry?  The Leagues.  All good until I realised it was Wednesday/Thursday left in the current Leagues season and, of course, disaster struck - I ran out of beatable opponents so I had to sit tight for 5 hours until the end of the contest hoping I wasn't going to be overtaken too much.  Wishful thinking indeed!  While I was provisionally placed between 1st and 3rd in The Leagues itself, the best I did was 5th in the contest, and down to 12th to 24th in the rest, which was kind've annoying.

Next day... Champions.  That was okay since I now had 6 champions to impress in every account and was typically able to lose with monotonous regularity - the only event I know where being a loser is being a success.  Anyway, I was heading for disaster again because I impressed too many champions, so I had to resort to skipping resting at a cost of 6 kobans a pop for those few champions I still had to impress.  Fortunately Alban and Visor were obligingly unimpressed.  Anyway, these resting skips brought me up to between 5th and 12th place for my best three accounts, but, as with The Leagues, in two of them I finally managed to impress every champion which meant I had to sit out three hours before the end again hoping not to be overtaken.  Again, wishful thinking (you guys are incorrigible!).  Nail-biting stuff!

Last Day... Getting girls and upping their XP... Hmmm.  This was a big challenge for yours truly because, prior to this event, I had managed to get all the girls I expected to get by the normal means - very bad timing!  It meant I had to beg and cajole the hotties on my top shelf to date me.  Fortunately I had a few spare tokens in those accounts to charm them over the mark.  That took care of a few places (levelling up the girls, a few more), then I had a flash of inspiration.  I decided to sweet-talk Dark Lord since he seemed to have a huge collection of one-star also-rans.  So I did a test run in Peregrine Took to see if getting these girls would award me the same max points as getting (say) Preya or Mercy.  Bingo!  The same!  So I went for it.  Boy, these chicks sure don't play hard to get and I often hooked two at a time (three in one case) - oh, that's according to 10 performances at once.  It was like "Pick me, pick me!!"  This did the trick.  I got to the end of the event at between 5th and 9th places, easily enough to get me Zazie with, in one case, 25 spare bouquets.

The fun then was maxing out her affection.  I was NOT disappointed!  a firecracker she might be, but she sure is lovely, and a biker too, just like me.  I wonder if we could have an afterlife away from the fantasy world of Hentai Heroes (sigh).  She, like so many of the recent girls, is a real credit to the artists.  I've seen such a steady improvement.  I'm assuming, based on the appearance of some of the girls, that Ben still has a hand in, but the artwork from others has managed to lift his own efforts up and there appears to have been a lot of inspirational and creative osmosis among the art team as a whole.  That's very good management on the part of the Kinkoid team and they must be great to work for.

I hope you did well.  It was such great fun, and I'll do it again.  However, as with this event, I shall have to let some accounts drop by the wayside.  I have quite a lot of kobans left, except in Peckerbird.