Player with 7747 points in D3 League but only 100 players

While it was on test server there was a bug allowing me to fight the same league opponent endless times (refills needed though).

This got fixed within 24h. Your screenshot indicates there seems an option left to do so -.-

(I tried what worked on test server - nope, that bug is still fixed)

Edited by windia

6 hours ago, windia said:

"at least" seems to overshoot only by 1 not also by 2. 

Yet, no no no no omfg. Happy Birthday Patch Day...

image.thumb.png.4c27f932cf081db9b294fe438f239d84.png

image.png.63a0d22259efa4153ddd098f9a8d19e5.png

it is more then weird:

• the x15 button tries an x3 on lowest player
  • it realizes that should have been an x1 only - but instead of doing an (3 minus what is already fought) = x1 it does a (3 minus what should be) = 2x
  •  and it keeps that "do x2" for the rest of the opponents, which gives an completed "3 times" where only 1 was fought already
  • and does only x2 where x3 would be possible on the 0x...

(might be wrong, just how it looks to me atm)

Typical variable you don't change during the loop.

There's a player in my league with 9248 who is obviously using this exploit, I submitted a ticket with screenshots in the game. Another player is up to 7221 which wouldn't be too suspicious if not for his mediocre girls and stats which suggest he wouldn't beat enough players to get that many points.

Edited by iblith
  • Like 6

8 hours ago, jelom said:

could this also be the same bug? a perfect score in the first two hours is a bit suspicious

image.png.72438b04c5082620e40b1646470b7bf9.png

Can't be a perfect score, that doesn't divide evenly into 25.

I've been shown that one elsewhere, so I know that league has 101 players, therefore 300 fights available. It's got a maximum possible score of 7500, and since the 2nd best score you can get below that is a single 15 instead of a 25, that' 7490. Pretty much guaranteed bug use there.

GeorgeMTO, you are right, i didn't saw it in the first sight.

In a 101 players league the perfect score is 100x75=7500 points. And if he had got one 15 then he should have had 7490, so the conclusion is that he should have done some x15 performances triggering the bug and he had several 15 points instead.

This is getting old 🙄

image.png.d648aa7c986fc086259f6a86a664354c.png

Maximum score is 7575, so the 3 first ones have used the exploit for sure. The 4th score is mathematically possible but I find it hard to believe. I've put BenBrazke, the highest level player in this bracket, as a measure stick (I'm sure his score is valid).
KK has access to the number of battles for each of us so it shouldn't be difficult to process this mess and react accordingly. Let's hope they do something before the league ends.

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Ichigo-Kun said:

Same issue to report here, in my league there are 102 players so max points should be 101*75 = 7575 points.

Rank 1 is WAY above the max, exploit user?

HH.jpg

He's not the only one. 7549 is an impossible score. And I find hard to believe a level 415 player can score 7457 points.

sounds from the off: I still find it interesting that it is framed as "exploit". To do 4 of 3 possible battles _without_ using any additional software is simply a bug. 

_If_ the screenshotted users add anything beyond their mouseclick to the game - I would call it "exploit". Because then they add something that has not been there and take advantage of any existing bug. 

And my very small sample gave me 4 of 3 fights by using the x15 - and I used only my mouse as intended, no additional piece of code/data/command.

This might be a very narrow path to distinct between bug and exploit. 

And I dislike that it exists.

Yet it feels hard to blame the players _as long as they add only intended mouse clicks_!

Edited by windia
  • Like 1

If it doesnt show my Name Im Rikko and i wasnt aware of this Bug. I just spammed x15 Battles because many players still didnt equip 8 girls in their team (most of them still had 3 girls in their team) and i wanted to take advantage of it. And then when i finished (when it was already too late) i noticed this. I already reported the Bug in the Support task (where you send Tickets and complains etc.) so yeah i guess i did my part even when i wasnt aware of its existance. And yeah of course im going to apologie to the people who i ruined League for this week.

2021-07-23.png

Edited by rikko
  • Like 7

il y a 31 minutes, windia a dit :

sounds from the off: I still find it interesting that it is framed as "exploit". To do 4 of 3 possible battles _without_ using any additional software is simply a bug. 

_If_ the screenshotted users add anything beyond their mouseclick to the game - I would call it "exploit". Because then they add something that has not been there and take advantage of any existing bug. 

And my very small sample gave me 4 of 3 fights by using the x15 - and I used only my mouse as intended, no additional piece of code/data/command.

This might be a very narrow path to distinct between bug and exploit. 

And I dislike that it exists.

Yet it feels hard to blame the players _as long as they add only intended mouse clicks_!

It doesn't really need to be additional code or something to qualify as an exploit. To use a bug to earn points that shouldn't exist is an exploit. The only grey area is whether they knowingly used it or if it is accidental.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Ichigo-Kun said:

It doesn't really need to be additional code or something to qualify as an exploit. To use a bug to earn points that shouldn't exist is an exploit. The only grey area is whether they knowingly used it or if it is accidental.

I can agree to that. And I'd extend grey area a bit. When player just discovered such opportunity, they can make snap decision to take it. And one minute later they would think "oh shit, oh shit. why did I do that?". ^_^

ZOMIG    ID: 2479416

He is only level 407 and has never won top 15 D3 before. But somehow he is leading this league. And if you look at his single digit points: 8 it suggests he has lost at least 1 battle.

Compared to me who have not lost a single battle, I have raked in a lot of 25 points, and only had a handful 15 points. With 3 opponents left, if I score 15 points in each remaining 9 battles, I would end second to this guy. How is this possible without the exploit, what do you guys think?

Untitled.png.35809ca709ad074c14000110669c668a.png

And 13 hours later he now has 7415 points out of 7500 (101 players in league).
I should probably mention this in a support ticket in case I get bumped out of top 4.

Untitled.png.425472a0ec36241b4d46fd866fd00e6f.png

Edited by ssuvamm

13 hours ago, ssuvamm said:

ZOMIG    ID: 2479416

He is only level 407 and has never won top 15 D3 before. But somehow he is leading this league. And if you look at his single digit points: 8 it suggests he has lost at least 1 battle.

Compared to me who have not lost a single battle, I have raked in a lot of 25 points, and only had a handful 15 points. With 3 opponents left, if I score 15 points in each remaining 9 battles, I would end second to this guy. How is this possible without the exploit, what do you guys think?

Untitled.png.35809ca709ad074c14000110669c668a.png

It just isn't possible.

I don't know what's the best way to address this, since many players have encountered the exploit without knowing it and it's not their fault, but something should be done. The problem is that this league ends in less than 24 hours 🙄

18 hours ago, Kenrae said:

[...]I don't know what's the best way to address this, since many players have encountered the exploit without knowing it and it's not their fault, but something should be done. The problem is that this league ends in less than 24 hours 🙄

that is my point with "bug - no exploit". By definition of "what does the user do to achieve it".

Anyway: this guy is one of many "unaware" of what they did:

very early a perfect score in a 102er bracket: (yes, with 7 mythics & 40% it can happen)

image.thumb.png.f088660f9a60f686c226e4935f3f4b36.png

Then comes the final minute...

40 seconds to go:

image.png.9bd36d4e16ead6163ea26b935161c345.png

"final standing":

image.png.97a6cdefae4617d6528fec0206c0d035.png

• Like 4

4 hours ago, windia said:

that is my point with "bug - no exploit". By definition of "what does the user do to achieve it".

Anyway: this guy is one of many "unaware" of what they did:

very early a perfect score in a 102er bracket: (yes, with 7 mythics & 40% it can happen)

image.thumb.png.f088660f9a60f686c226e4935f3f4b36.png

Then comes the final minute...

40 seconds to go:

image.png.9bd36d4e16ead6163ea26b935161c345.png

"final standing":

image.png.97a6cdefae4617d6528fec0206c0d035.png

That's clearly a knowing cheater.

• Like 4