Mythic Days Shards bugg?

holymolly

Same here I´ve noticed bunna´s avatar on finalmerica was missing after I´ve put in about 35 fights :(
But I was supprised about the high shard number to begin with :D

3 minutes ago, Alahandra said:

Yeah, I was stupid, used a lot of fights (70) before looking at it and realizing something is wrong with it. Oh well.

• Like 1

It looks like the remaining shards count is now fixed (it shows 0 to me now).

I created a ticket through the in-game form, though. I know mistakes may happen, but some people buy packages for the events and this makes it all much more disappointing. I'll let you know if there is a response.

il y a une heure, Lynnng a dit :

It looks like the remaining shards count is now fixed (it shows 0 to me now).

I created a ticket through the in-game form, though. I know mistakes may happen, but some people buy packages for the events and this makes it all much more disappointing. I'll let you know if there is a response.

i lost 6-8 X 50 battles (at 500 kobans each) with no gain, wiith the faulty counter.

how did you create a ticket through the in game form ?

it's suppose to be in the setting, term of use, and i get nothing.

it say to click the button, but there is no button.

contact.PNG

4 minuti fa, Real Vincent ha scritto:

is it possible the shards at 5 PM CEST were not even inserted?
there is 0 both on hentaiheroes and nutaku and i cannot imagine the shards were used up in 2 minutes.
But also finalmecia does not show picture of girl, so it's like there are really no shards.

It looks still bugged yeah. I guess they just put the counter to 0 to avoid people from wasting combat points and are working to fix the issue.

13 minuti fa, Real Vincent ha scritto:

is it possible the shards at 5 PM CEST were not even inserted?
there is 0 both on hentaiheroes and nutaku and i cannot imagine the shards were used up in 2 minutes.
But also finalmecia does not show picture of girl, so it's like there are really no shards.

I can confirm that on nutaku all the shards were gone in about 90 seconds, I saw the number go from 3000 to 0. I get that this is a revival and they said they would give less shards, but this is too much. They didn't even consider that now that a girl class doesn't matter anymore a lot more of people would go for mythics (I was only getting KHs for example, now I want a couple of every class)

Edited by DummyAccount