FinderKeeper

Chaotic Good Vibes  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Golden Lupa

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

791.jpg

This is a Mythic Days event. Detailed event description is here.
Event runs for three days. 9000 shards are added to the pool every 2 hours.

The Golden Wolf

My favorite hero,

A powerful sexual creature has come to the Haremverse. A werewolf you know well and intimately but now she’s transformed into a beautiful creature with a golden pelt.

Starting now and ending on 5th of August (1 pm UTC+2) you will have 72 hours to get the elusive Golden Lupa! This playful babe will cum for you every 2 hours! You have to be more savage than the competition in order to get her golden fur and shiny tale in your Harem.

Give her a strong orgasm and she will reveal her final form!

Boss Girl

Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Golden Lupa

This event runs in parallel to other events.

KYqHti8.jpg

@Noacc

• Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ulcisciendi said:

Super! Do we have a hint on the category... it's bunny, so it's hardcore? 

No official hint. But there's currently 3 HC Mythics, 3 Charm mythics and 2 KH mythics. So this is expected to be KH.

Kinkoid hate patterns though, so no guarantees.

• Thanks 1

3 minuti fa, GeorgeMTO ha scritto:

No official hint. But there's currently 3 HC Mythics, 3 Charm mythics and 2 KH mythics. So this is expected to be KH.

I was thinking the same, and I was pretty sure about that too, unless I have seen Bunny silhoutte... :D 
Will see

• Haha 1

Just now, stalker696 said:

After the PvP update, I'm now not sure if there will be days when shards will remain. Bunna is proof of that.

Bunna doesn't prove anything, she had half the shards of the other mythic girls.

I don't like this structure for mythic days. They give us a 72 hour event which is in reality just 32 hours or less considering we have 2 hour gaps before shards get restored and the amount isn't even enough to last 10 minutes it seems. Can you even get the lucky chance to get the girl herself aka 100 shards at once or do you have to battle til you get 100 shards which would cater to whales pounding the heck out of the 50 battles button using Kobuns. I would rather them just put the girl in and give us a shorter window then have us waiting for shards to respawn just for them to be gone in a instant and then wait another two hours.

• Like 5
  • Thinking 1

9 minutes ago, Doro said:

can anyone explain how this system works?

9000 shards for the mythic girl are added every two hours to the pool. Then players go mad trying to get some shards before they deplete (usually in less than 3 minutes). then two hours of waiting and the cycle repeats again.

If you don't have over 15000 kobans saved you better ignore this Mythic event.

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, jelom said:

9000 shards for the mythic girl are added every two hours to the pool. Then players go mad trying to get some shards before they deplete (usually in less than 3 minutes). then two hours of waiting and the cycle repeats again.

If you don't have over 15000 kobans saved you better ignore this Mythic event.

Why is 15k Kobans needed? To spam the 50 battle and refill?

4 minutes ago, Knightstar2001 said:

Why is 15k Kobans needed? To spam the 50 battle and refill?

Because you get at most 1 shard from a battle and you have less than the usual 10% to get a drop, more like 7-8%.

Using the x50 button is for your own sanity, but most of the kobans go to the huge number of battles needed to get 100 shards.

By the way, 59 shards this cycle (I didn't try my hand on the first one). I got Anniversary Bunny's Mother along the way, of course.

It's Saint Luppa and also Golden Luppa, I *must* get her xD.

Edited by Kenrae
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Kenrae said:

she had half the shards of the other mythic girls.

One third actually

3 hours ago, Knightstar2001 said:

They give us a 72 hour event which is in reality just 32 hours or less considering we have 2 hour gaps before shards get restored and the amount isn't even enough to last 10 minutes it seems.

It'll last longer after the first day and a half based on previous events. Demand for this one will be high, but every new Mythic Girl has had excess shards at the end, so I doubt this one will run out either.

2 hours ago, Kenrae said:

It's Saint Luppa

Yeah that's why I'm thinking 🤔. On one side she is a saint, and she fit well my standards (girl wise), on the other side i cannot upgrade her (for sure, since the lack of gifts) and she is a werewolf.... A dog..... CATS FOREVER!!!! (Sorry i really do not like dogs). The perfect thing (for me XD) would be a werecat saint Lupa (meaning a girl like her).

Uhm....uhm...decisions decisions..... I'll try to make up my mind, is more yes than no for now, mostly because i would have a silver haired that i could use when the others have bunna and well....she is a Saint!!! 

3 minutes ago, Aironizer said:

Mythic Days ----- Golden Lupa .....  38 tries and no diamonds .... amazing!!!!! 

Just make sure shards are available because if it says no shards remaining or does not show Golden lupa's picture on the girls for ninja spy you will not get any shards.