Undocumented and/or hidden changes that were left out of the Patch Notes.

Bomba

Today Girl Updates: (this is rare, looks like there still adjusting world 18)

Nocturna - Rarity: "legendary" changed to "epic"
Shehera the Champion - Type: "Charm" changed to "Hardcore"
                                        Rarity: "legendary" changed to "rare"
Obsessed Nicole - Rarity: "legendary" changed to "epic"
Taria the Hero - Type: "Charm" changed to "Hardcore"
                         Rarity: "legendary" changed to "rare" (ya, this one was to good to be true)

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

Today's Profile Updates:

Nara Mayleen - Description: "G" in "Giants" changed to lowercase
Felicitas Cross - Description: "figure a way" changed to "figure out a way"
Bridgette Hildegard - Description: extra space removed(don't normal report this kind of update but thought relevant since with the other 2 all 3 are Giant girls so I foresee a Giant themed something coming up)

• Thanks 1

Today's Story Updates:

World 18 Quest 1 scene 1 - text : "Gem" changed to "Gems"
World 18 Quest 1 scene 2 - text : "Gem" changed to "Gems"
World 18 Quest 1 scene 10,11,15 - Animation: update heros body and expresion images(17c89ee1870815ebe9f216876c19d70d to b7f18ea08fe578797c6cebb2e4a97962 and df4600278db58e969e050c837abc9f4f to 9dd5caa4b2f9185d50f130968020dbe1)
World 18 Quest 1 scene 17 - text : "Gem" changed to "Gems"
World 18 Quest 1 scene 21 - text : "Gem" changed to "Gems"

Today's Profile Updates:

Justine Lildrop - Description: "," removed from "person, and", "by or full of the sperm" changed to "by - or full of - the sperm", "sex... These" changed to "sex, but these"
Carine Desgrappes - Location: "Bord'eau Region" changed to "Bordeaux, France"
                               Description: "18" changed to "eighteen", "library, otherwise" changed to "library otherwise,"
Shtupra Velvet - Description: "little" changed to "small,", "neighbours" changed to "neighbors", "that could" changed to "who could", "which she" changed to "whom she"
Belinda Saluki - Description: "bed, so she could" changed to "bed so she can"
Valentina Stairs - Description: "-" removed from "close-combat", "it’s a huge" changed to "they're a huge", "sensitive, she" changed to "sensitive that she"
Joyce Colada - Description: "-" removed from "spy-group"
Koemi Akashi - Description: "Deep inside," changed to "Deep down,"
Neferkitty Breastet - Description: "," added to the end of "(them boobs)"
Lexi Lilac - Description: "," removed from "device,"
Zoya Asher - Career: "H" in "Handler" changed to lowercase
               Description: "now found" channged to "founded", "," added after "“Blowjob Princess”", "looks as she" changed to "looks. She", "," added after "deep down"

Mythic Pool Adds:

Nice Lotti
Anniversary Mavin
Gangbang Piper
Candy Willow
White Witch Babe
Exotic Hope
Enchanted Yuko
Miwa
Rika
Ass-ass-ination Kuruva
Nice Flynn
Miss Lilith
Mecha Kayle
Samba Chloe
Madam Lilac
Tester Chiba
Nuwa
Cherry Blossom Himari
Iris Imogen
Kamen Kira
Kpop Kameyala
Enchanted Bianca
Angela
Talisman Azumi
Thistle Deitra
Healer Felicia
College Beauty Mio
Demon Queen Isabella
Koemi
Tanky Condom-chan
Sexy Scout Albane
Acedia
Shira
Nice Andra
Naughty Azana
Sexy Scout Skytte
Belle Schwartz
Sea Shanty Fae
Peony Bliss
Elsa
Naughty Lavender
Aerial Dance Elsa
Enchanted Levitya
Underwater Atila
Tense Bunny’s Mom
Festival Parker
Kittie
Sexmas Model Kuchi
Lion Cleo
Lantern Albane
Elsie
Latex Lilith
Living Fantasy Judy
Teaching Virginia
Professor Reko
Tanned Keiko
Wolf Luna
Sexy Scout Noemy
Extreme Alex
Enchanted Esme
Gothic Barrel
Halloween Holly
Daffodil LXIX
Hip Hop Khloe
Assassin Mizuki
Rhythm Zoe
Pole Dancer Jeanne
Kanna
Anniversary Estelle
Enchanted Salem
Gothic Lissa
Vanya
Cooking Kanako
Guild Secretary Celia
Ava
Headchief Kioko
Summoner Nero
Dark Demi
Powerful Bonny
Vizir Radka
Librarian Danielle
Gulla
Djinn Skye
Invidia
Ledena
Fatale Janine
Sexy Scout Shina
Monster's Ball Alicia
Tulip Tia
Mikoshi Rumiko
Thief Hateya
Gothic Lexie
Chief Irena
Kiva
Disco Nuladva
Lucedia
Naughty Atina
Countess de Charmante
Enchanted Filya
Hardcore Katharina
Huntress Hope
Farah
Roleplay Akhates
BJ Pepa
Exotic Levitya
Goth Jolene
Zaira
Ira
Refined Janine
Anniversary Arcana
Toymaker Kia
Princess Atsuki
Gothic Noella
Shrine Maiden Kimie
Belly Dancer Shehera
Intrusive Airi
Jess
Kagehime Any

118 total added, you can see the full updated pool list at

Edited by Yamiray
  • Like 3

Been off forum for a bit (holiday stuff), but last patch (at least for me) the notifications for completed contest stuff got pushed back in the order of appearance to be later.  In half my events, I don't see contest notifications at all now (notably I think when I use skip combat) or just the framework as I'm changing pages.

This was glaring to me, not only because I have no idea how I'm doing on my contests or even what contest is going on unless I check the page, but because the last time I completed a survey (before this time) I suggested a feature where you could just auto skip combats and I said they must be able to do it because you show contest updates before the fight ends...now that's totally masked so anyone new (starting the game last patch) may not even think that's possible.  Or they made the game dumber...which I cannot fathom why.

This patch, at least the new chapter story is super slow to load for me.  I already don't like the moving story but now I feel like it's slowing down the story loading at all :(  Hoping they add an option to turn the moving story off.  I click and just do something else then come back once the movement is done anyway.

Sorry that is double complainy but both those things making the game a lot worse.  I almost hope it's just for me and not everyone...which may be possible since I didn't see it here or in patch notes.  But both occur on multiple computers/browsers...so I suspect the worst.

UPDATE: On a whim, I checked the last story section and it is NOT slow for me, so either it's specifically this new bit or it's because that old bit is now a replay.  Won't be able to tell for sure myself (without a second|test account) until I finish this section.

Edited by jpanda
added update
  • Like 2
  • Juicy peach 1

On 12/22/2023 at 4:25 PM, jpanda said:

This patch, at least the new chapter story is super slow to load for me.

Part of the issue here is all the image parts are a set size where before there was a large and small version depending on your screen size. This last batch was also much larger then the average before, all images before didn't break into the MB range other then like a few of them. Where as the new quest had over half of them in the 4 to 5 MB range. This is very large when you consider the old 1 image story BGimage didn't even break 1 MB and that's for the large version of the image

Today's Story Updates:

World 18 Quest 2 scene 59 - text box location: fix where the text shows up x was '0' now '2' and Y was '841' now '785'

Edited by Yamiray
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1

• 2 weeks later...

Today's Profile Updates:

Karole Arlina - Description: removed "," in "babe, after"
Rika Sugimoto - Description: "one a" changed to "them one"
Sake - Description: "There is" changed to "There's"

• Like 1

Today's Profile Updates:

Sulis Aidan - Description: "spells however," changed to "spells, however,", "it’s necessary" changed to "they're necessary", "orgasm the" changed to "orgasm, the", "obtains thus" changed to "obtains, thus"
Angharad Draconis - Description: "r" and "t" in "round table" changed to uppercase, "bed and just as efficiently." changed to "bed - just as efficiently, too."
Neferkitty Breastet - Description: "." removed from the end
Voyeurella - Description: "day her" changed to "day, her", "," removed from "world, and"
Honey and Gretta Sweets - Description: "that have" changed to "who have"

• Like 2

Today's Story Updates:

World 18 Quest 3 scene 5 - Text: "coup?" changed to "coop?"
World 18 Quest 3 scene 5 - TextBox: X changed from "28" to "36", Y changed from "650" to "587" (moved up and to the right)
World 18 Quest 3 scene 6 - TextBox: X changed from "242" to "239", Y changed from "754" to "714" (moved up and to the left[this now puts part of the hero name under hero arm])
World 18 Quest 3 scene 10 - TextBox: X changed from "336" to "335", Y changed from "825" to "773" (moved up and to the left[this now puts part of the hero name under hero arm])
World 18 Quest 3 scene 11 - TextBox: X changed from "26" to "37", Y changed from "804" to "785" (moved up and to the right)
World 18 Quest 3 scene 13 - TextBox: X changed from "427" to "428", Y changed from "797" to "720" (moved up and to the right)
World 18 Quest 3 scene 17 - TextBox: X changed from "4" to "5", Y changed from "760" to "737" (moved up and to the right)
World 18 Quest 3 scene 17 - Asset(Cremalon body image): X changed from "-24" to "-18", Y changed from "-627" to "-640" (moved up and to the right)
World 18 Quest 3 scene 17 - Asset(Cremalon face image): X changed from "-24" to "-26", Y changed from "-627" to "-640" (moved up and to the left)

You can see how the body moved by compering to hero location, also since the x for face and body was the same and now is not you can see how its now closer to one side

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.ae012e91510870d4e4f6046d33f02e9a.png

World 18 Quest 3 scene 25 - TextBox: X changed from "19" to "24", Y changed from "829" to "771" (moved up and to the right)
World 18 Quest 3 scene 31 - TextBox: X changed from "8" to "11", Y changed from "717" to "669" (moved up and to the right)
World 18 Quest 3 scene 36 - TextBox: X changed from "267" to "274", Y changed from "841" to "789" (moved up and to the right)
World 18 Quest 3 scene 41 - TextBox: Y changed from "771" to "715" (moved up)
World 18 Quest 3 scene 59 - TextBox: Y changed from "829" to "806" (moved up)
World 18 Quest 3 scene 60 - TextBox: X changed from "0" to "6", Y changed from "829" to "798" (moved up and to the right)
World 18 Quest 3 scene 70 - TextBox: X changed from "4" to "6", Y changed from "784" to "732" (moved up and to the right)
World 18 Quest 3 scene 75 - TextBox: X changed from "428" to "427", Y changed from "714" to "664" (moved up and to the left)
World 18 Quest 3 scene 77 - TextBox: X changed from "8" to "11", Y changed from "835" to "793" (moved up and to the right)
World 18 Quest 3 scene 78 - TextBox: X changed from "413" to "429", Y changed from "716" to "659" (moved up and to the right)
World 18 Quest 3 scene 86 - TextBox: X changed from "352" to "353", Y changed from "781" to "718" (moved up and to the right)
World 18 Quest 3 scene 88 - TextBox: X changed from "397" to "395", Y changed from "852" to "771" (moved up and to the left)
World 18 Quest 3 scene 102 - TextBox transition: X changed from "13" to "25", Y changed from "843" to "782" (moved up and to the right)
World 18 Quest 3 scene 103 - TextBox: X changed from "10" to "0", Y changed from "844" to "779" (moved up and to the left)
World 18 Quest 3 scene 104 - TextBox: Y changed from "723" to "658" (moved up)
World 18 Quest 3 scene 106 - TextBox: X changed from "37" to "38", Y changed from "841" to "791" (moved up and to the right)
World 18 Quest 3 scene 107 - TextBox: Y changed from "849" to "786" (moved up)
World 18 Quest 3 scene 108 - TextBox: X changed from "184" to "183", Y changed from "846" to "794" (moved up and to the left)

Girl Affection Updates:

Honey and Greta - Affection 1: "Oh tell" changed to "Oh, tell"
Honey and Greta - Affection 2: "way even" changed to "way, even"
Golden Lupa’s Mom - Affection 1: "chest will" changed to "chest would"
Golden Lupa’s Mom - Affection 2: "Ahh what's" changed to "Ahh, what's", "on my" changed to "on, my"
Golden Lupa’s Mom - Affection 4: "naughty eavesdropping" changed to "naughty, eavesdropping"
Golden Lupa’s Mom - Affection 5: "Ahh these" changed to "Ahh, these", 
Golden Rabbi - Affection 1: "see I’ve" changed to "see, I’ve"
Golden Rabbi - Affection 2: "Haaa the" changed to "Haaa, the"
Golden Rabbi - Affection 4: "presence too?" changed to "presence, too?"
Sulis - Affection 1: "huh?" changed to "Huh?"
Sulis - Affection 2: "better ah," changed to "better, ah,", "way and" changed to "way in and"
Angharad - Affection 1: "round table" changed to "Round Table,"
Neferkitty - Affection 1: "h" in "hero" and "heroes" changed to lowercase

Today's Profile Update: (this one is kind of odd, the change the full name but then change the girls name to what the Full Name was?)

Full Name changed from "Rozana Screwge" to "Rozana Abott"
Description: "Screwge" changed to "Abott"
Name changed from "Rozana" to "Rozana Screwge"

Code change:

looks like the code for scene preview on the heram page that was put in last week changed. now if you have the scene the bured version was removed from the girls code.

Also noticed in PoG if you have the girl and have any affection levels your not seeing the 0-star pose in the preview your seeing her at what ever your highest affection is.

Edited by Yamiray

Profile Updates Offline:

What ever they did to Harem page the girlsDataList is now empty which its probably why its acting strangely with the sorting. it now need to call back to the server to get more data more often since its does not have it all at its disposal anymore.

Edited by Yamiray
  • Sad 2

Today's Story Updates:

World 18 Quest 3 Scene 74 - TextBox: X changed from "9" to "0", Y changed from "850" to "840", Width changed from "857" to "1000" (moved up and to the left with a wider box)
World 18 Quest 3 Scene 74 - TextBox transition: X changed from "9" to "0", Y changed from "850" to "840", Width changed from "857" to "1000" (moved up and to the left with a wider box)
World 18 Quest 3 Scene 81 - TextBox: X changed from "137" to "40", Width changed from "450" to "593" (moved to the left and wider box)
World 18 Quest 3 Scene 89 - TextBox: X changed from "9" to "0", Y changed from "797" to "840", Width changed from "860" to "1000" (moved down and to the left with wider box)
World 18 Quest 3 Scene 90 - TextBox: X changed from "6" to "0", Width changed from "860" to "1000" (moved to the left with wider box)
World 18 Quest 3 Scene 91 - TextBox: X changed from "9" to "0", Y changed from "851" to "793", Width changed from "860" to "1000" (moved up and to the left with a wider box)
World 18 Quest 3 Scene 98 - TextBox: Width changed from "848" to "1000" (box made wider)

Girl Affection Updates:
Murakawa - Affection 1 speaking icon: changed from "41ba52de" to "16e66fa6" (change only noticable on GH side, image is the same on HH)

Edited by Yamiray
  • Like 1

Girl Affection Updates:
The following girls had all there scene file names changed to have "-1" added to the name sample "14.jpg" to "14-1.jpg". Outside of the name change the image it self looks to be the same. If this is some kind of prep to add a version control it makes sense, otherwise I have no idea why they would change the name like that.

Bunny
Juliette
Red Battler
Ankyo

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Today's Story Updates:

World 14 Quest 10 scene 15 speaking icon: Changed from 76e0e019 to 3ca3ab09

Spoiler

(Devin to An Li)

Girl Affection Updates:

Maria de Kartoff - Affection 1 text: "part of my ingredients, my" changed to "thing on my ingredient list - my", "making" changed to "make"
Cirie - Affection 1 text: "*whispers*" changed to "*whispering*"
Kinky Hanna - Affection 1 text: "," added after "surprise", "," removed from "train, and"
Kinky Hanna - Affection 3 text: "," added after "hole"
Rubinn - Affection 1 text: "nothing like" changed to "like nothing"
Ephelia - Affection 1 text: "who can" changed to "to"
Jolly Pelagie - Affection 3 text: ":" added after "(translation)"

• Thanks 1

Pretty sure changed this patch (tho may be bugs or my rig) that I did not see noted:

* You can no longer use the arrow keys to scroll through harem at all.  Before you needed to click on a girl to gain "focus" but now even that doesn't work.  This still works other places, so seems a harem specific (or narrow, not broad) change.
* The harem UI now has a slightly skinnier (and gold/brown) scrollbar both before and after mouseover.  This makes it harder to scroll using the bar as well.
These two combined makes me think despite the recent Harem improvements they either are catering to mobile users,  filtering, people with 16 or less girls or don't want you to scroll :P

Related but not this patch, I also noticed that with the harem improvements the ability to use the "down" arrow stopped after one reload.  So the first bullet isn't that much worse than it was, tho it is worse.  Perhaps they removed the keyboard-ability totally to eventually fix it.

I also noticed today but may not be part of this patch but I didn't see announced that enter/spacebar no longer closes Activities rewards (one of these used to work, I believe enter but I cannot swear which since now neither work).  I only "mass save" these rewards (and likely use the mouse to claim individuals) for events, so it's possible I didn't notice earlier (did today for the Sex Duelist event).  I wonder if this "broke" (maybe intentional) with the implementation of the "again" in Pachinko, but it'd be weird IMO to have those disperate things affect each other...but not the weirdest thing I've seen on this site.

PS: I tried another machine today and the harem UI scrollbar is actually wider than before (definitely wider than my first machine).  So maybe an OS thing (Linux vs Windows).  Also tangential but the harem loads and responds a LOT faster on my other machine as well, which is awesome.  I personally think this is last patch but have no definitive proof.  I was still having some slowness issues before this week tho.

Edited by jpanda