[ 24-Oct-21 ] Movie Maker PoA - Discussion

FinderKeeper

Let's make a home video  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Rate New Girls

• /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Wolfwoman Lupa's Mom. Meh
    • \_________________________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Split Justine. Meh
    • \____________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Dark Mistress Matcha. Meh
    • \______________________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Woods Witch Salem. Meh
    • \____________________/ Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Season of the Angels & Demons. Next Event >>

960.jpg

Path of Attraction
Starting today and ending on the 31st (1 pm UTC+2) of October, you better be ready for these 4 gorgeous girls.

Movie Maker

My curious hero,

What’s your favorite horror movie? Because I’ve got four ladies here that are willing to roleplay some scary movies with you!

Starting today and ending on the 30th (1 pm UTC+2) of October, you can get 4 babes dressed in costumes! You will have to complete 20 different tasks to trick these ladies into your Harem.

Wolfwoman Lupa's Mom and Split Justine will join your Harem if you complete all tasks. If you want Dark Mistress Matcha and Woods Witch Salem, you will have to double your effort.

Make me howl with pleasure, hero!

Free Path Bonus Path

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Wolfwoman Lupa's Mom

ava0-1200x.webp

Split Justine

ava0-1200x.webp

Dark Mistress Matcha

ava0-1200x.webp

Woods Witch Salem

@Noacc

• Thanks 8
  • Hearts 1

If you do pvp i suggest unlocking Woods witch salem she is below Radka,moe bunny and nike mythic girls for next weeks blessing.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kVZxcZZMa82lS4k-IpxTTTELAeaipjR_v1twlqW5vbI/edit#gid=218076441

I like the design of Split Justine the best from the free path would have paid kobans if she had been on the paid path instead to get her.

Edited by natstar
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Gotaku said:

What difference does it make. You know it can come any day after the Legendary Contest every month... 🙃

No, I dont. There is a calendar in place for this exact reason - to know when the different events are.

1 hour ago, 430i said:

No, I dont. There is a calendar in place for this exact reason - to know when the different events are.

It's nice to have the calendar to plan resources for event but KK got the calendar wrong so many times. I don't take it literally anymore. I mostly rely on the widget nowadays for the immediate events.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Methos2 said:

It's nice to have the calendar to plan resources for event but KK got the calendar wrong so many times. I don't take it literally anymore. I mostly rely on the widget nowadays for the immediate events.

Well that´s not optimal either since we´ve gotten some events without the widget announcement (I believe this months orgys f.e.) :P

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 430i said:

okay so here is a tip:

every month

every event

repeats on the same time

as all the other months before it.

The only thing that switches around every month are Legendary Days <for> Epic Days. Only Kinky and Mythic are random.

• Hug 1

7 minutes ago, Gotaku said:

okay so here is a tip:

every month

every event

repeats on the same time

as all the other months before it.

The only thing that switches around every month are Legendary Days <for> Epic Days. Only Kinky and Mythic are random.

I am not exactly sure what is so difficult in grasping that a wrong calendar is fucking over the players, but it seems to you have some troubles in that department. Wish you a speedy recovery.

• Hug 2

I'm out of the loop, but was that PoA with 30 levels that we had a while ago just a one off anniversary thing? Of all months, that was the one where I wasn't able to play enough (only barely got to level 20) so been hoping for a return :( 

5 minutes ago, xEmwdn said:

I'm out of the loop, but was that PoA with 30 levels that we had a while ago just a one off anniversary thing? Of all months, that was the one where I wasn't able to play enough (only barely got to level 20) so been hoping for a return :(

Yes, that was an anniv special PoA.

• Sad 1

Nice to be back in the forum again, and able to vote & comment. These girls I think are well drawn. Even Justine is okay, and stalker crazy is a major turn off for me.

As usual it's a PoA, so it's easy enough to complete - make sure to get a solid start that first day, and it all lines up.

• Like 2

On 10/25/2021 at 12:37 AM, natstar said:

If you do pvp i suggest unlocking Woods witch salem she is below Radka,moe bunny and nike mythic girls for next weeks blessing.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kVZxcZZMa82lS4k-IpxTTTELAeaipjR_v1twlqW5vbI/edit#gid=218076441

I like the design of Split Justine the best from the free path would have paid kobans if she had been on the paid path instead to get her.

Thanks for the tip.  I'll give it a go.

God, I couldn't agree more!  Justine is... like wow!  I wouldn't mind being excessively stalked and dominated by her, standing up to her and eventually seducing her with tender and ever-so-gentle loving caresses and kisses.  That'd do it.  Ahem... To me this is her best version and much better for the wait for her upgrades.  Nice treatment with eye makeup and lipstick (she's actually making an effort).  I wish I could figure out her hair colour: brown or chestnut.  Whatever, she's hot!  I almost didn't get her as I had to make do with under 1,500 kobans in each account, but I got her in all six.  I was eternally grateful for a good contests draw as I had stacks of legendary books to use on my girls and didn't have to go The Leagues route.

I've always loved Salem too, but find her 'maternal' boobs a little OTT.  Big boobs work much better on (say) Acadia.

Justine reminds me in character of a girl in another game: Ayano from Crush Crush - very cute, and even beautiful, but, unlike Justine, very lethal with instruments of murder.  I've always thought Justine could be turned around with the right approach, but Ayano cannot be redeemed.

Roll on Alice in Fuckland in a few hours.  What's the bet Bunny (AKA Alice Carott) features strongly.