Leagues changes and New Rewards

holymolly

To the powers that be:

I am on a special account that (long story short) is 100% unable to progress past pvp rank 1.  Because I cannot progress, and because I have a lvl 450 player that always wins 1st place in my bracket, it is literally impossible for me to achieve the girl even if I finished 2nd place all six weeks.  I'd end up at 90x shards every time.  This really sucks and I was wondering, am I just screwed here?  Since there are no more dating tokens, I don't think I'll ever get one of these pvp girls ever, even if I tried my hardest.  

Obviously, I represent probably less than 1% of the player base in my situation.  With that said, I'm sure there are casual or low level players who will consistently come up just short and not get these girls.  It just seems a little nuts to me that someone could be a top 15 finisher or even the #2 finisher consistently all six weeks and not get the girl... Ever.

IMO there should be something done to help players who aren't quite able to get there.  Maybe an extra week, two weeks, or something.  The dating token system was perfect for easily fixing problems like these, btw.

Edited by Wizardofecchi
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Dolly the Sheep!!!?  Remember her?  She was the first recognised cloned mammal.  Since she was from an original I guess Dolly might better merit the name of Alt. Dolly.  I don't think it was a coincidence that she was named, Dolly.  There's a certain level of this kind of humour with HH these days.

Anyway, a sexy ewe might mean something in some countries with the mythology of their supposed ability to satisfy lonely high country sheep farmers (and bachelors).  Yes, I'm sure it's a myth!  This Dolly brings some sort of digital reality to this myth.  She sure is cute and she sure is servile, like any good sheep. I did manage to get her on the last day of her availability.  It was touch and go because I had advanced too far up the leagues to get enough of the low hanging fruit and in the end I lost a lot of the time.