Leagues changes and New Rewards

holymolly

Shards - I have to admit, the shard drops for S1-3 do seem a bit redundant. Without using a promote/demote strategy it's effectively impossible for players in these leagues to get the girl in 6 weeks. If you're good enough to play S3 consistently at 16-30, drop down to S1 take #1, take a #2-4 in S2 and then take 4 weeks at #16-30 in S3 and you'll end on exactly 100 shards. You would then need to miss 2 weeks to demote down to S1 again, meaning that you have no chance in the next 6 weeks of getting the girl, not to mention the drop in Kobans for missing weeks and playing in lower leagues. And that doesn't mention the risks of dropping down and someone slightly stronger in your S1 league using the same strategy as you and missing out on that #1 spot, meaning your 6 week plan comes to an end in week 1.

For players in the S1-3 leagues, the shards are not a real reward imo. Their an illusion that will cause more frustration than benefit. Especially given that there will be no further opportunities to get additional shards for these girls (if KK actually hold to the 'exclusivity' road they now seem to be going down with both Mythics and league girls).

Worship - The Worship is nice right now, but as many others have highlighted has an expiry date. There are currently 2000 levels. With 10 Worship/day, that's 200 days before Worship becomes a worthless commodity. A little less that 7 months. I realise that KK will open new levels, but then the question becomes 'at what point do the levels become unbeatable?' If, as with the likes of Tire 3 of Pandora's Witch, it becomes non-achievable to advance, Worship again becomes a worthless prize. So 6 months from now my suspicion would be that players in D3, and maybe D2, may still find the Worship useful, but lower than that I suspect will have topped out.

Kisses - This doesn't make a lot of difference to me as I've been able to comfortably manage to complete tire 51 of Seasons before the start of the Legendary Contests every month since my 4th (and in the first 3 months I wasn't playing as well and didn't need to achieve that to pick-up the girl on the LCs). I also see the KC as out of reach for the present time. I understand that for those who seriously want to challenge for the KCs the reduction in Kisses is a significant loss, though I suspect one that could be made up for with even more Champion performances (sigh - more time on game) as I'd guess there's a significant overlap between the f2p players competing for the KC and those who find they have more tickets than they can use.

Kobans - Somewhat of a double edged sword. Did the leagues need to be rebalanced? Yes. The reduction in Kobans takes a lot of resources away from the top 'dominant' players and gives more to the players further down. Robin Hooding. That's a positive. But thinking about it, those huge potential rewards were a big part of the incentive to strive to compete for those top spots in D3. As @holymolly pointed out, it seems likely that p2p players will take the D3 top 4 more often now and many other players will settle to the 'easier' road of 5-15 or even 16-30.

And the truth is that  the Kobans weren't really the problem anymore. They used to be, when the Mythics were so expensive. They meant that the D3 winners would always get the Mythics and the rest of us would likely have to go month about at best. But the SP booster changed that. It's now possible for even a f2p player in a lower league (D1/2) to pick-up the Mythics if they're prepared to miss some of the other events.

What really needs to be rebalanced in the harem sizes. Especially with the new BDSM giving the huge harems more options for making the best team and the Elements meaning maxed bonuses for the huge harems. There's never going to come a day where KK remove girls from players to try and rebalance it, so it has to come from providing opportunities for lower level players to 'catch-up'. Elements kind of does this in the same way as the 500 level cap does, by stopping the top players pulling even further ahead. Once you get to 100 of each type, getting more girls isn't growing your bonuses any. But nerfing all of the ways that the lower
players could gather girls to catch up (bye bye orbs) has undone that. And adding a few extra orbs to the leagues certainly won't fix that.

Overall I'm in the middle on this. I'll lose around 16/96 Koban/month. Not enough to worry about. I can comfortably pick up a girl every 6 weeks, with a couple of weeks to spare. I hope/suspect it'll be a 5* Legendary and I've made my views clear on the value of them. The Koban reduction is a pittance to pick one up. But I'm not sure that the change really achieves the desire effect and I can understand why lower league players who are not feasibly going to be able to get the girl are going to be very frustrated with this 'reward'.

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

14 hours ago, Xemnas said:

Some hours have passed and i read all the comments here and i'm in total agreement with what @Kenrae and @holymolly wrote (way better that i could have done). For sure looks like a very big step into pay to win (at my eyes at least) and honestly this was the very first time i thought about quitting. Just a second before thinking "f... no, my harem is big, i played a lot for many years and i love this world I WILL SURVIVE!!!!

Now the selfish part with my (but i think many players) situation: leaving aside the mythic girls (which is the first thing that has to be gone) remain the problem of being able to afford the poa and have a little income (well no poa is 2 girls less + another 1 or 2 from a classic event due to the "miss" of the poa).

The better solution (for me, i really don't know how the other players could do it) would be to "find a new home" in the 16-30 of the D3 league. 

Here comes the selfish part: i talk to You that are reading this post my "D3 top 4 player" mate, do you think a dude like me (lvl 458. max stats, with 775 girls and rainbow gears with 3.200 each, club stat 17 - max-max-max-13) is able to find this "new home" in the 16-30 of the D3 staying unboosted? I know that is always situational, but hypothetically do i have what is needed?

I have to ask it here because in my guild no one has adventured in a d3 yet.... and well i have never tried because as a f2p "throwing away" a week for a test would be... hurting. If a d3 top player could give me his honest opinion it would be really appreciated. 

I´d even say that even if you don´t use the script you should be just fine to do so :)

• Thanks 1

[Edit : My mistake]

Regarding the other changes, i think the new koban distribution is better, but i'm a bit disappointed because the new girl shards are useless if you are not in one of the 2 or maybe 3 last leagues.

Edited by Yuyureka
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ☠†ippo†☠ said:

So guys, for First Place...

Dicktator II - 7.088 Kobans
Dicktator III -7.182 Kobans.

Come on guys

I play this game 4 Years and if you guys mean to thanks your players by this.
Then i need to say, ADIOS

Winning dictator 2 means you can't win dictator 2 next week. d3 victories can be every week. It's literally twice as high before you even start looking at the bonus on top.

31 minutes ago, Yuyureka said:

That is quite a missleading way to put it 🙄

There is actually less than before, because the new system add 2x1 epic game (32 instead of 30), but the 10 games orb has been removed.

So the old system had 40 epic games, whereas the new one has only 32 epic games

It's also misleading to conflate the 10 games orb with 10 single orbs. The multi pull functionality in all Kinkoid pachinkos don't actually do multiple single pulls. It refers to the number of rewards you get, which have different rules for what they can grant. It's very hard to write a description that captures the distinction, as you've just indicated by not doing so yourself.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Hug 2

3 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

It's also misleading to conflate the 10 games orb with 10 single orbs. The multi pull functionality in all Kinkoid pachinkos don't actually do multiple single pulls. It refers to the number of rewards you get, which have different rules for what they can grant. It's very hard to write a description that captures the distinction, as you've just indicated by not doing so yourself.

It's not that difficult.

An Ep orb gives a small chance of a girl and a high chance of a Legendary item/booster/exp/affection.

A 10xEp give a guaranteed girl, 3 Legendary items and 6 other items, some of which may only be epic.

The real value in the Ep orbs is the girl. So given that the drop rate is around 6-7% (around one in 14ish orbs), the 10xEp is by comparison offering an improved drop rate on the value result (10%). I don't think it's at all unfair to compare 10 single EP orbs to one 10xEp. Imo it actually short changes the 10xEp a fair bit.

However, it doesn't really make that much difference as the 10xEp was effectively going to the same small group of players each week, where more single orbs will be distributed over more players.

1 minute ago, JustVisiting said:

It's not that difficult.

Is it really? Because yours is wrong too.

1 minute ago, JustVisiting said:

An Ep orb gives a small chance of a girl and a high chance of a Legendary item/booster/exp/affection.

Wrong. It can only give a girl, equipment or affection. No booster or book.

2 minutes ago, JustVisiting said:

A 10xEp give a guaranteed girl, 3 Legendary items and 6 other items, some of which may only be epic.

Uh, based on the game's definition of item you're correct, but based on how you used the term 'item' in reference to the Ep single orb, wrong. You've used item above where the game would use equipment, but here item is apparently meant to cover every category? Self contradictory. I'm also not certain if the 3 guaranteed legendaries include all those categories, but I can't categorically call that one wrong.

Now yes, I'm aware I absolutely took you to an unnecessary level of detail, but that's why I said it was hard to do, because there's always going to be a corner case you've missed if you're trying to be brief.

Really thank you all @Kenrae, @blaa,@Pelinor and @holymolly for all your answers to my "dilemma" :). Probably to be super safe (i'm not that brave, even tho i must say you are all giving me confidence with your words XD) i'll get the girl in the usual D2 and then i'll try the "big jump" in a D3 (awww i have always dreamed about writing in that "how you doing in the league" and "Identifying the Dicktator league brackets" XD).

Again thank you for all your opinions and i apologize (specially with the mods) if i used this thread for my personal situation.

• Like 4

Okay, so here's my feedback.

This is too little too late for what it does improve, but it's still a giant leap forward considering this is the first step in the balance direction ever taken since the Leagues were introduced. Indeed, years later and without adjusting enough for the myriad of changes since then, but still, this does follow player feedback.

However, it also failed to address some issues it could have (even slightly increasing one, the extreme scarcity of good orbs), and it further missed an opportunity to improve the overall game economy by using Worship as a league reward, which is a brand-new currency for a brand-new feature (which in my opinion should simply have required Champion tickets, re-branded as "Sex God tickets" to match the new section instead of yet another currency), instead of any of the essential resources that have been too scarce and/or expensive for a long time (non-ridiculous gifts and books, most notably).

The marketing side of Kinkoid seems to not only think "exclusive girls" is a good thing for this player base, but possibly the best thing to introduce anywhere in the game. This is concerning in terms of how they understand and follow the game's economy and meta game. Because, while new, exciting, maybe even hard-to-get girls are of course something most players want, they are NOT a resource, they're the main thing we need to spend resources for. So adding a girl as a reward instead of something you can use to get and maintain girls isn't a good deal, let alone a reward in and of itself. It's a bit like adding more meat in the pot because the cook just said they needed more sauce as the dish was getting too dry. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad to have more sweet 5-star girls to collect. But don't count them as additional resources you're giving us in your league reward calculations; on the contrary, you should add more fundamental resources to make up for adding those girls to the leagues, imho. And for the record, the "exclusive" aspect turns me OFF, not ON (I also don't doubt most forum regulars feel the same, but we're a minority among the whole player base, so eh, I guess we'll have to keep up with it).

So yeah, thanks a lot for this, it's a good first step in the right direction. But please don't stop there, and hopefully don't add more imbalances along the way.

-------

28 minutes ago, JustVisiting said:

I don't think it's at all unfair to compare 10 single EP orbs to one 10xEp.

You're not familiar with the difference between a solid, sure thing and a gamble, then? That's a HUGE difference. You might get the same amount of girls on average in the long run counting that way, but most of the time when you're using orbs you want results, and guaranteed rewards like EPx10 orbs are a million times more valuable than 10 shots at the slot machine in this context.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Hug 1

il y a 16 minutes, GeorgeMTO a dit :

Well 10x1 orbs give a bit less of chance to get a girl but a bit more legendary items, so yes it is quite equivalent. But nevermind.

I can also put it this way

Old system :   D3 winner : 1 x10 Epic orb           |             30 x1 Epic orbs shared by the others

New system : D3 winner : 6 x1 Epic orb             |             26 x1 Epic orbs shared by the others

Doesn't really look like something i could qualifie as "give more to the lower tiers"

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Is it really? Because yours is wrong too.

Uh, based on the game's definition of item you're correct, but based on how you used the term 'item' in reference to the Ep single orb, wrong. You've used item above where the game would use equipment, but here item is apparently meant to cover every category? Self contradictory. I'm also not certain if the 3 guaranteed legendaries include all those categories, but I can't categorically call that one wrong.

Now yes, I'm aware I absolutely took you to an unnecessary level of detail, but that's why I said it was hard to do, because there's always going to be a corner case you've missed if you're trying to be brief.

I'm actually going to step off point here as I don't see the point in discussing the matter when you seem to take the tone shown in the last couple of messages as default.

To my mind a moderator should be trying to facilitate an open and pleasant discourse. Encourage learning amongst those who are not as experienced as you while trying to cool down the naturally occurring exchanges that are negative to the forum. If your interactions are enflaming negative exchanges rather than cooling them down, you probably need to spend some time considering about how your messages are likely to be received. Where a moderator fails to do this, they're not really serving their intended purpose.

It wasn't the level of detail that was unnecessary, it's the lack of respect you show that seems to come over in so many of your posts.

Edited by JustVisiting
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, JustVisiting said:

To my mind a moderator should be trying to facilitate an open and pleasant discourse.

I'm simply another user on the forum except for when I'm moderating, which wasn't occurring in this thread, as that is how Kinkoid wants their moderators to act. If you're projecting unnecessary expectations onto my behaviour and then being upset when I'm not meeting them, that is your problem. You can adjust your attitude as you see fit to that, but you don't get to set the standards for other people. Respect is earned rather than given, and I'm not aware of anything you've done that deserves more respect. You said it wasn't hard, and then failed in the task. My default tone is blunt or direct, but it's not disrespectful.

Oh and this next comment IS me acting as a moderator: As a normal user in the community, it is not appropriate for you to tell others how to behave, especially a moderator. If you feel a post breaks the rules, please use the report function to pass it on to the moderators. If the reported post is made by a moderator, they will leave it to the other moderators to deal with.

• Like 2
  • Hug 1

41 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

However, it also failed to address some issues it could have (even slightly increasing one, the extreme scarcity of good orbs), and it further missed an opportunity to improve the overall game economy by using Worship as a league reward, which is a brand-new currency for a brand-new feature (which in my opinion should simply have required Champion tickets, re-branded as "Sex God tickets" to match the new section instead of yet another currency), instead of any of the essential resources that have been too scarce and/or expensive for a long time (non-ridiculous gifts and books, most notably).

Yes, this is the biggest problem in the game - the economy is all messed up. Ideally they should have reused the champions tickets, but this is impossible to balance:

- either 1 level requires 1 ticket (or few tickets) and the people that have been playing for years and have hoarded thousands of tickets are done in a day

- or you make it cost something like 100 tickets and newer players have no chance of catching up

The only feasible solution is to try and make people spend their tickets by adding inflation. This will level up the playing field a bit, but will piss off the hoarders.

The current way everything is structured, especially after increasing the orb scarcity, they have made it virtually impossible for newer players to catch-up, while simultaneously only making a small dent in the resources of high-level players.

EDIT. Others have highlighted it already aswell, but its pretty sad that you need to be in a dicktator league to get new girl. This is coming from someone who is in the s3 15-30 bracket, but has to sandbag because otherwise I will get crushed in d1, as I am not even level 300. At least I have my 10 meme shards, so I will be able to get the first girl, but I have no plan beyond that...

Edited by 430i
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Okay, folks, calm waaaay down for a bit, please.

Let me send those 3 warnings to the respective authors of the 3 out of line posts I just had to remove before giving me more to deal with, okay?

Some hints:

• Negative feedback is not a problem. Insults and personal attacks are, though, so if you don't want your rant to be removed, please make an effort to focus on the actual points you want to make rather than showing us how angry you are.

• Blatant lies, false statements and gross insults to the intelligence of all readers are not welcomed. That's particularly important to keep in mind if you're one of the lucky 1% of players who used to benefit immensely from the previous imbalanced system. Remember the facts and think about the game as a whole, please. And bear in mind (or perhaps learn?) that you were and still are in the most privileged position imaginable in this game.

• No personal attacks and no unnecessary drama, please. Disagreeing is one thing, telling someone you know them better than they know themselves, especially twice in a row, is not okay. For those still not in the loop, moderator on this forum is not a job, we are not Kinkoid employees. It is a role and a set of tasks, and an agreement between a Kinkoid employee and a member of this community. Said agreement is none of your concern if you're neither a mod nor a member of staff yourself.

Thanks for your attention. Please keep it civil.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Well excuse me for relying on the in game information ;)

image.thumb.png.2d43f2ee0e12f3c07d819af005a61ade.png

I assume you are correct. However, if you are, the above in game information is incorrect or at least misleading as it uses multiple definitions of the word "Item".

Unnecessarily nit-picky and looking to find fault with an irrelevance rather than address the actual point which is that, as I made clear in the previous post, the real value for either the Ep or 10xEp is the drop rate of the girl. Epx10 gives a guaranteed girl. 10 single Ep orbs gives around a 52% chance of getting a girl. If the real value is in obtaining the girl and the rest are just nice extras, the EPx10 is clearly the more desirable of the two. You may have you're own opinion regarding the complexities of comparing the values, but that's all they are. My guess would be that most players would take a single 10xEp over 10 single Ep orbs any day of the week.

So yes, I agree with @Yuyureka that the overall value of the orbs is diminished in the new system, though not that this was done in an effort to mislead. And in my opinion I don't feel the value of the orbs are at all difficult to compare. But as already pointed out in my previous post, that the 10 single orbs are getting distributed over more players is probably more of a positive on the whole than having the single winner walk away with the 10xEp.

Edited by JustVisiting
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, JustVisiting said:

Well excuse me for relying on the in game information ;)

image.thumb.png.2d43f2ee0e12f3c07d819af005a61ade.png

I assume you are correct. However, if you are, the above in game information is incorrect or at least misleading as it uses multiple definitions of the word "Item".

Yes, he's correct, and yes some of the in-game descriptions are either incomplete, insufficient or unclear, sometimes even misleading. But no, this doesn't belong in this here thread, because these are very well-known facts for most players in this thread. Please feel free to open a thread in the "Question & Answer" section for any general info you'd like clarification or pointers for.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Yes, he's correct, and yes some of the in-game descriptions are either incomplete, insufficient or unclear, sometimes even misleading. But no, this doesn't belong in this here thread, because these are very well-known facts for most players in this thread. Please feel free to open a thread in the "Question & Answer" section for any general info you'd like clarification or pointers for.

I wasn't really asking for clarification. The entire issue was actually irrelevant to the point that was orginally made. That being that the value of these orbs is mostly held in the drop rate and it's really not that hard to compare the values of 10xEp vs single Eps as was suggested.

I simply addressed the points raised in response by @GeorgeMTO when they looked to highlight the errors in my rational, pointing out why I would have made the errors that they felt were significant. I would suggest that this is at least tangentially relevant to the discussion of the changes to the league given we've lost a 10xEp and gained single Ep orbs.

Edited by JustVisiting
  • Like 2

52 minutes ago, 430i said:

Yes, this is the biggest problem in the game - the economy is all messed up. Ideally they should have reused the champions tickets, but this is impossible to balance:

- either 1 level requires 1 ticket (or few tickets) and the people that have been playing for years and have hoarded thousands of tickets are done in a day

- or you make it cost something like 100 tickets and newer players have no chance of catching up

The only feasible solution is to try and make people spend their tickets by adding inflation. This will level up the playing field a bit, but will piss off the hoarders.

Or you have it require 1 ticket and add a cooldown to it, like the champions.

• Like 3

@DvDivXXX - tell you what - I'm out.

The first warning I took on the chin as a poorly chosen way of just saying 'please don't post multiple times in a row'. Could have been done via the P.S. instead of saying 'look at your profile page' where warning points were awarded for 'spamming'. Would have prevented the subsequent drama. But 'Abusive behaviour'? You've got a mod actively, and knowingly, provoking discord on the forums and you're sanctioning other users for getting annoyed about it. You're protecting the wrong people here.

It's been interesting contributing, but if that's the ethos of this forum I'll refrain from posting in future.

Edited by JustVisiting
  • Like 2
  • Hearts 1

1 hour ago, 430i said:

Ideally they should have reused the champions tickets, but this is impossible to balance:

I decided to give a Thanks reaction to your post as a whole, and respond to this part separately.

People "hoarding" tickets currently are not hoarders, though. The tickets just keep piling up because we have no real, or at least no important or frequent use for them anymore, but the game keeps throwing them at us from everywhere. And it's not just veteran players either. I started over two years too late to be in the privileged D3 winners generation (due to the league imbalance they're starting to attempt to fix only now), and I've been sitting on well over a thousand tickets at all times for about a year now. I've even actively tried to use them faster than I receive them, at some point (as an experiment, really) and nope. Even if I attack all my champions daily, my tickets total still keeps rising. This might be different for those with a monthly subscription high enough to make the x10 fights option no longer cost kobans. But at any rate, they simply messed up big time with this particular resource. It has an expiry date, which most active players reach in about a year or so, after what they technically have a use once a month when PoA requires you to use a few of them. Yet they keep flooding us with them.

Honestly, I don't think it would be a problem in and of itself that people with lots of tickets could clear the Pantheon quickly. It would at least take a lot of excess currency out of the economy. And Pantheon is pretty similar to Champions in that it can take a long time but you can do it at your own pace. Each reward is a one-off that everybody can get sooner or later, so using tickets for it wouldn't have anywhere near as big an impact as it would have on recurring, limited and/or competitive features.

Which is why I think worship as a league reward will be less useful than kisses, which were themselves arguably less useful than fists. Worship itself was unnecessary.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 3

I will just note that this rebalance still incentivizes me to stay at 16-30 in one league long after I *could* uprank to the next league, because it's (mostly) a better reward than 46-60 in the next league. So far I took pretty long to get top45 after each uprank. (and the orbs in top ranks are one-offs unless I drop and raise repeatedly, which ... if I can get rank 1 is actually on the average better than staying 16-30? except it prevents league wins in competitions every other week ...)

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, JustVisiting said:

I wasn't really asking for clarification. The entire issue was actually irrelevant to the point that was orginally made. That being that the value of these orbs is mostly held in the drop rate and it's really not that hard to compare the values of 10xEp vs single Eps as was suggested.

Fair enough. I think you might have missed my own counterpoint to your comparison in value of 10 EPx1s and 1 EPx10, though (it was at the end of my long feedback post). I'll just quote it here:

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

You're not familiar with the difference between a solid, sure thing and a gamble, then? That's a HUGE difference. You might get the same amount of girls on average in the long run counting that way, but most of the time when you're using orbs you want results, and guaranteed rewards like EPx10 orbs are a million times more valuable than 10 shots at the slot machine in this context.

As for this, I'm sad to see you go if that's your decision, especially for the wrong reasons:

21 minutes ago, JustVisiting said:

The first warning I took on the chin as a poorly chosen way of just saying 'please don't post multiple times in a row'. Could have been done via the P.S. instead of saying 'look at your profile page' where warning points were awarded for 'spamming'. Would have prevented the subsequent drama. But 'Abusive behaviour'?

You're focusing on all the wrong details, here. There's a limited set of options in our toolkit. The important thing to take away from my moderating your post was that it was out of line for the reasons I explained, so I removed it and sent you a warning with extra efforts in my message to explain my reasoning to you, because we had misunderstandings before. And the one thing you took away from that is that you got one penalty point (which means very little, as I already told you) and the freaking category I picked from the Warning drop-down menu? =/ I'm honestly disappointed.

• Like 1

il y a une heure, JustVisiting a dit :

But as already pointed out in my previous post, that the 10 single orbs are getting distributed over more players is probably more of a positive on the whole than having the single winner walk away with the 10xEp.

It would be great if it was the case, but as i have already pointed out, it is not.

Il y a 2 heures, Yuyureka a dit :

Old system :   D3 winner : 1 x10 Epic orb           |             30 x1 Epic orbs shared by the others

New system : D3 winner : 6 x1 Epic orb             |             26 x1 Epic orbs shared by the others

The single winner walk away with more orbs 6 orbs instead of 1 (but it used to be a x10, and it is now 6 x1's). The other players (From D1 to S3, except the S3 winner) are actually getting less orbs than before (26 instead of 30).       

I'm totally aware that each league have about 100 people, and the orbs are distribute in 5 different leagues, so losing 4 orbs is not a lot. 5*100 = 500 people sharing 26 orbs instead of 30 will not make a real difference, but still, it is one more patch decreasing the epic orbs we can get in game (first the probability to get epic orbs as mission's reward was decreased a few month ago, then the new Place of Powers made it more difficult to get Epic Orbs quest, and now this). I'm a quite new player, as i have been playing for less than a year, and i'm around lvl 300, and with the new BDSM system (more girls fighting, blessings and now synergy bonus), having a lot of girls is a big advantage. But as it is getting more and more difficult to get Epic orbs, which use to be the faster way to get some.

Edited by Yuyureka
  • Like 1

So if the problem was with the #1-4 rewards mainly, why were the people like me who are generally D1 #16-30 and even the #31-45 players punished. I know that I'm going to be losing over 78 kobans a week which might not seem like much but as a f2p really hurts.  The same bracket in D2 was only reduced by 28 and had an orb added. The same bracket in every other league went up with D3 gaining 438 and an orb. The #31-45 bracket was similar with D1 having a sizable loss, D2 a lesser loss and all others having a gain. Was there some great problem with mid-range D1 that required it to be singled out?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

You're focusing on all the wrong details, here. There's a limited set of options in our toolkit. The important thing to take away from my moderating your post was that it was out of line for the reasons I explained, so I removed it and sent you a warning with extra efforts in my message to explain my reasoning to you, because we had misunderstandings before. And the one thing you took away from that is that you got one penalty point (which means very little, as I already told you) and the freaking category I picked from the Warning drop-down menu? =/ I'm honestly disappointed.

So am I. There's a lack of common sense being applied to how to manage interactions here. You posted the PS anyway, of course it puts people's backs up when you hand out a warning rather than making a polite request. But the point, as I said, is that I dropped that on the back of your explanation.

But it come back into play when it's quickly followed up by another poor choice. The reality is that I've watched thread after thread derailed by @GeorgeMTO's "blunt" approach to interacting with other users and I've even seen people here try to explain it away as 'that's just how he is'. That's facilitating bad behaviour and the reality is, it's actually making your job (and that of the other moderators) more difficult.

I'll be clear that I actually like and respect what I've seen of you, but I think you're falling on the wrong side of this one and frankly, where someone is allowed to engage in those behaviours repeatedly, it simply makes the forum an unpleasant experience to engage with.

• Like 2
  • Hearts 1