New Patch with Gems

Talan

I personally think the new patch is Huge Bummer, it makes the game all about who is going to spend money.  Now the big money spenders will have their girls signifigantly higher level than the casual player and it will inhibit the casual player from leveling up their harem.

To me it really seems like a money grab from Kinkoid. So if you buy gems and level up it will be easier to get gems to level up and if you don't buy gems you will have a hard time getting gems and leveling up. A viscous circle for those that don't spend a lot of money on the game.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

This Gems Update is really annoying.
Besides that you now need tons of Gems you have to awaken every single Girl, multiple times, to get her on your Level.

I could understand it, if it were only for getting higher as max Player Level.
But this way it's just stupid and annoying.

And it really needs much Money now.

• Like 4

Welcome to N E R F  H E R O E S, the game that nerf things on a weekly basis 😃

TBH, I think that's the time where people who don't want to pay and/or don't want to invest a great amount of time leaves the player base so only dedicated (really dedicated) or cashers remain. That's probably expected by the team, so I really don't believe in any changes. They want to see your credit card, not your satisfaction with the game and that's basically what most "game devs" want. Pretty normal thing, tht's how business work.

Edited by Darkiller66
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Leagues was the one safe haven left in the game that actually rewarded time spent in-game where Pay-2-Win whales didn't matter as much (they just didn't have to be as tactical about boosters). I even really liked the combat rework that introduced some additional strategy to winning each week.

Last patch's major reduction to top-level rewards almost made it not worth bothering to go for 1st. This patch just killed league entirely. Literally the entire point of league was competition. No sane person wants to compete in a game 'whose wallet is bigger', and Kinkoid should be utter ashamed of taking advantage of the few people that do. It boggles my mind that Kinkoid can't see how bad this cash grab is for the game. They are alienating many long-time players and adding a huge barrier to entry for any potential new players to their game at the same time, and their population will drop significantly because of it.

Edited by cgraf14
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I've had it. I just wanted to play a simple klicker-game. But the last updates, and the timing of those, made me loose my fun in the game. It is getting more and more difficult to make some progress. instead of improving the game, you killed it! You could at least update one game at a time. That way you would have seen where the most players would quit...

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, TALON said:

The addition of Gems was a colossal MISTAKE and needs to be REMOVED IMMEDIATELY!  All it is going to accomplish is getting players to quit the game.

Clearly we are taking this the wrong way because we need to all say that we love gems because only then they will take them away like they did with dating tokens,epic pachinko orbs on villains and champions, reducing item sell price ,ect that people liked better than what we have now.

• Like 2
  • Haha 12

The process of spending gems is just so slow!

That's not even talking about collecting gems.

Click club, click tab, click challenge, Click girl, click tab, click book, click prompt, (Repeat book/prompt every 50 levels), (repeat entire process to top of each girl for current challenge)

They've made it such a chore to level girls now (above process compared to just buying books and clicking use)

I don't even care about being able to buy gems, or the pay to win, though I';m sure that's a pain for the pvpers, but the game is supposed to be fun, adding minutes worth of extra micromanagement is not a fun process

ACTUAL SUGGESTED FIX AND NOT JUST BITCHING HERE:

Add a koban button to spend like 12 koban's to autospend books and gems to level up girls(Without a fucking prompt every 50 levels). You have added a horrible time sink of troublesome tasks and I will give you kobans to fuck right off with that foolishness.

• Haha 2

Is a money update! They change the combativity rewards from contests in gems only to force the investing on kobans :( Also  as far as I see is more difficult to win a girl in competition that previous. I'm not shore but till now I was able to win one or 2 girls except the main one. Now I am still at 90 percent at the end of the competition (with combativity wined for previous missions  stilled by gems :( ) This will affect the next contest also:(

• Like 3

The amount of Combativity from Contest you lost is very low. You have an natural regain of 48 Combativity per day and could win between 1 and 3 Combativity per Contest. In the time of the Orgy Days you could gain between 5 and 15 Combativity. The percentage of a Shard-Drop-chance is at 10% so its probably one Drop you loose, but it's a chance! It could be (and it's not impossible in rng, unlikely, but possible) that you gain not a single drop in the 5 days and the 240 Combats due natural regain. In Average you can estimate 24 drops from natural regain in Orgy Days with an average drop of 6,5 Shards. But I had an Orgy Days over a year back, where I had such a low Droprate and droprange, that I didn't get a girl, and this time I got the two girls with only 23 Drops and had more than 30 Combativity from natural regain I didn't need to spend for the two Orgy Days Girls which were on bosses avalaible to me.
And with the PoA: We have to wait until we see, whats the tasks demand. The LC Contest will be a minor issue because there are the tickets with a value of x4,5 Points of the battle against an villain in the same contest.

• Like 1

Actually, my observation was regarding at the combativity reserve. The one we use to fight villans.  Depending of the place you have at the end of the day, you were able to win 1, 2 or 3 fists of combativity.  If you treasure them,  you could use it in different combats without use kobans to fill up again the combativity. Now all this fists are transformed in gems. I do not fill it fair.

• Like 2

il y a une heure, bolitho76 a dit :

The amount of Combativity from Contest you lost is very low

That's still 60-70 combativity per month, which you could store for up to 20 days (and use it exactly where/when it matters; either for an event, or to gain 120/300 Kobans during a Villains contest. That's the important part). That's 650 Kobans per month (Since I was mostly using them in events where I actually spend Kobans, i.e. Mythic Days or Legendary Days). So it means the Mythic is now at least 540 Kobans more expensive in my case (40 Fights I need to pay with Kobans instead of having them for free). Nerf after nerf (Leagues, Combativity), I have to be less and less ambitious about the events I can achieve (Admittedly, for Mythic Days, it's still better than before the Sandalwood Perfume; but still a nerf compared to last month).

So yeah, individually, each nerf is "very low", but they're starting to add up.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hoorah! Kinkoid has blessed us with not one, not two, not four, not six, but EIGHT new ingame currencies that are making the game even more unnecessarily complicated and more tedious. And this time (contrary to when they took away the dating tokens) they didn't even let us use whatever resources we already had stored (e.g. books in this case), before forcing yet another horrible change on us. I am really loosing what little enjoyment I had left when playing the game, with all those bad changes lately.

2 hours ago, Liliat said:

That's still 60-70 combativity per month, which you could store for up to 20 days (and use it exactly where/when it matters; either for an event, or to gain 120/300 Kobans during a Villains contest. That's the important part). That's 650 Kobans per month (Since I was mostly using them in events where I actually spend Kobans, i.e. Mythic Days or Legendary Days). So it means the Mythic is now at least 540 Kobans more expensive in my case (40 Fights I need to pay with Kobans instead of having them for free). Nerf after nerf (Leagues, Combativity), I have to be less and less ambitious about the events I can achieve (Admittedly, for Mythic Days, it's still better than before the Sandalwood Perfume; but still a nerf compared to last month).

So yeah, individually, each nerf is "very low", but they're starting to add up.

Thank you for doing that math. The removed Combativity has the value of exactly about 650 kobans per month. And we always counted combativity in kobans and the whole math of this game was based on that. So yeah, they once again hit our koban income, this time indirectly by hitting the combativity generation and it costed us 650 kobans per month. It's not what you use that combativity for. It's what it worth and it worths 650 kobans per month.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Le 18/11/2021 à 17:57, Talan a dit :

I personally think the new patch is Huge Bummer, it makes the game all about who is going to spend money.  Now the big money spenders will have their girls signifigantly higher level than the casual player and it will inhibit the casual player from leveling up their harem.

To me it really seems like a money grab from Kinkoid. So if you buy gems and level up it will be easier to get gems to level up and if you don't buy gems you will have a hard time getting gems and leveling up. A viscous circle for those that don't spend a lot of money on the game.

With this uptdate, i will ask, WHERE IS THE FUN FOR PLAYING GONE?

Each new update they introduce is one more step to encourage me to leave the game. I have not seen a good update since they put the places of power and even that they have finished nerf. Thank you Kinkoid for detoxifying me a little more from your game every day.

• Like 1
  • Surprised :O 1

4 minutes ago, Cricox said:

Each new update they introduce is one more step to encourage me to leave the game. I have not seen a good update since they put the places of power and even that they have finished nerf. Thank you Kinkoid for detoxifying me a little more from your game every day.

Really? You didn't like that update when they introduced dating tokens? It was after they introduced places of power. So there was at least one good update.

• Like 1

Yes, the one good update has been removed.

But, on the bright site (and with irony over 9000) I've just received a free reward of 40 x 20k exp books
Totally useless though and a pure waste.

Try to upgrade a lvl 1 harem member with it. Spoiler: 20k for reaching level 50 and then awakening. 🤯
The other 5 rewarded books, for reaching lvl 350 at once, did work though.

Good job, Kinkoid. Thats cool.

Cool cool cool.

Cool cool cool cool cool cool. Or maybe not cool.

Some clicks to awake the girl, not more, because to awake a girl at Level 50, 100, 150 and 200 is no jewel needed. Where's the probelm in this part? Not that I like the awakening system, but about what you complain isn't near of the real part of the problems.

On 11/18/2021 at 5:57 PM, Talan said:

I think the same. Im palyng since 2017 Lv 470 and thanks to this update im unable to level new girls that i get even to my level.
at first i thought nice now i can level girl above my acc leven but after looking into it it is just absolute imposible to level your girls now if you not spend absurde amounts of monney (im a free to play pleyer)
It is true that it is easyer to get the gems if your high leven but if i want to level a just one gir to max leven i would need atleast 1 month to get the gems. and that is only if i don not level any other girl with those gems. 
So that update means now if your not extreamly high leven already you wont get highleven becaus you will not be able to level your girls if you dont pay money,
and if your allready high leven you can coose 5 to max 10 girls that you level the next 10~ months any your wont be able to level new girls that you get at all. I just hope they thake this pudate back even if i don´t belive in it becaus they jsut want monney and freed to play player jsut CAN`T paly this game annymore..

On 11/18/2021 at 8:37 PM, Archevald said:

Yes they gave us plenty of really bad updates since the begining of the year but this is by far the worst, with each updates I find myself less and less fond of the game, the story is pretty much the only thing that's making me keep playing the game...

Same for me. Some updates that were released this year made the game poihntless for f2p / less spending players. The latest updates ( elements, gems, rng fuckfest with crits in pvp) are by far the worst ones.