Community Scripts [Links in OP]

DvDivXXX

2 hours ago, zoopokemon said:

I'm not going to bring back the power column, because 1. the power value is a very arbitrary and misleading rating and 2. I'm not got going to try adding a new column into the table.

Thank you! 👍

2 hours ago, zoopokemon said:

As for team power I have an idea

image.png.19e8ed2a53dfed916660844dc95c5df2.png

This looks like a great compromise to me. As long as the numbers stay big enough for those who care about TP to be able to read them, but small enough that they won't enlarge the column and make opponents' names unreadable again. 🙏

Leagues++ v0.10.1 released

On 8/19/2023 at 2:21 AM, 430i said:

There seems to be one major issue/incompatibility between your script and @zoopokemon's. Whenever your script is active, the theme colors from the snapshotted team are shown and not the currently selected team. To test it just select a different team, eg a balanced one and reload the page with and without your script. Without your script you will see a balanced team in the league table and with yours - the team colors from the last snapshot, presumably white. Looks a bit obscure, but I am hoping you have the time to take a look.

Thanks for the report. Should be fixed in the latest version as I have removed this feature.

On 8/20/2023 at 1:11 PM, OmerB said:

When I'm doing one challenge at a time (which I prefer), the screen goes to the fight scene, and then comes back to the league screen, with the default order (regardless of how I ordered it before the fight). When I'm doing x3 fights at a time, the screen doesn't change, nor the order. Can you make it that the x1 fight will work the same (not changing the screen, and retaining the order that I chose)?

Unfortunately, the game only accepts single fights via the battle sequence. The API for x2/x3 rejects these requests.

Edit: I found a way to implement it. Released in v0.12.0

Like zoo, I'm waiting for Kinkoid to do the sorting:

image.png.7119f22961ff80f1c31139c75ed5e6f3.png

Edited by -MM-
v0.12.0
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 5

I think a convenient feature to add, would be to make a girl's total ymen count visible, on the tier 1 girl skill screen, so don't have to flip back and forth, to the list view harem page.

No rush though, obviously league table stuff takes priority, since it's the golden goose.

image.png

• Like 2

The community-made League UI looks and feels very close to perfect right now. And all it took was 3 different script makers working hard and in unison over multiple updates for weeks... ^^

Pretty much the only thing missing at this point is for the sorting to stick, which is a mild inconvenience and, as you guys have noted, is likely to get rectified soon-ish by Kinkoid for the bare game anyway.

The only other somewhat minor thing I've noticed since the latest updates today (my guess is this has to do with @-MM-'s script, but I've been wrong before ^^ there's a 1 in 3 chance I'll guess right this time) is that the "Go" button no longer does anything. Before today, it still took us to the special "one on one" interface with the chosen opponent, allowing us to check out different teams against them without having to go back and forth. That was the one positive thing about this part of Kinkoid's design rework, and it was neat to have access to it as an option (awful when we were forced to use it by default, though).

In any case, you guys rock hard. ❤️ Thanks so much for all this awesomeness.

Edited by DvDivXXX

13 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

The only other somewhat minor thing I've noticed since the latest updates today (my guess is this has to do with @-MM-'s script, but I've been wrong before ^^ there's a 1 in 3 chance I'll guess right this time) is that the "Go" button no longer does anything.

Works fine to me.

image.png.6e5292c3486f937cdd4fab68e538e9e1.png

Had worked also with hh Leagues++ 0.10 so it should be something different.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

it should be something different.

Thank you.

We're using the same latest versions of BDSM and Leagues++. You seem to still be using the old Battle Simulator, which I have disabled (it's obsolete right now if I understood correctly?), and based on your screenshot you're apparently not using @430i's HH+++ (which I am using)? Apart from that, I don't see any league-relevant script you're using that I'm not or vice versa (you have Zoo's addons and MM's Club Chat installed, which I don't but I don't think either would make any difference for this).

Indeed, if I disable HH+++, the "Go" button works again. If I enable it, the button stops working. So I got it wrong once again. ^^ The script that blocks it is 430i's, not MM's. I definitely value that script's perks a lot more than the one on one view from the "Go" button, though. ❤️ I've lived without the visual reminders of my opponents' best past league performances for over 4 years, but now that I have them, I just feel blind without them. ^^

image.png.d40af8143e94356d8795018abbe44084.png

That's the reason why I use the battle simulator: it's nice to have the chances if you change teams. In 99% of the cases I had the correct team in mind to which I want to change, but there were some changes were I was supprised that another team had a slightly better result.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I think a convenient feature to add, would be to make a girl's total ymen count visible, on the tier 1 girl skill screen, so don't have to flip back and forth, to the list view harem page.

Similarly the girl's main stats for the tier 2 skills.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Master-17 said:

Eee, how did it happen?

1.jpg.21022d63a850bda48e5e6eee355f1dd8.jpg

It turns out that even the HH++ script cannot be fully trusted either?

The only thing HH++ adds is the current xp used, 184,200, on top, at that amount 1,395 would be the correct amount until lvl. 600. Reentering the page should correct for any error.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@zoopokemon, can you add a function to switch off scrolling by mouse in the Harem? Because it seems that when manually collecting money from girls, microshifts occur with some clicks, which the system perceives as scrolling and the list scrolls by a random distance. Sometimes this is a part of the position, and sometimes it reaches 5-6 (by position I mean a line the size of a picture of a girl in a 4x4 display mode)

And maybe it is possible to replace the display of girls ready to collect money from the "dollar icon"/"bundle of banknotes" with the way it is shown in the mobile version? Because in the first case it is not always immediately noticeable, and in the second case it is striking even with a quick scroll.

Spoiler

2.jpg.247a11c866eba1a6bfd101ebd584cdf3.jpg3.JPG.abf83c979ba5161f1c05907fb977a49f.JPG

I understand that these are not top-priority tasks, especially for HH, where few people use manual collection due to low profit with a lot of time, but in game-clones it can still be used

4 minutes ago, Master-17 said:

Because it seems that when manually collecting money from girls, microshifts occur with some clicks, which the system perceives as scrolling and the list scrolls by a random distance.

I face the same when selecting material for MG upgrades. Every ~5 clicks, it scrolls down for a page or so, very annoying.

The page scrolling down "by itself" when you're clicking or sometimes even just moving your mouse down has been there in the Harem page since forever as far as I'm aware. It played a non-negligible part in my giving up on collecting harem income long ago.

First time I see a similar issue mentioned for another page, though.

Maybe it used to be fixed and the latest patch brought it back (possibly with a vengeance)?

9 hours ago, Master-17 said:

Because it seems that when manually collecting money from girls, microshifts occur with some clicks, which the system perceives as scrolling and the list scrolls by a random distance

Can you elaborate how to make it scrolls on its own? I'm curious. I collect from harem from time to time, I have never seen this. Unless I click on the scrollbar, it doesn't scroll. Maybe because I use HH++ OCD but I just tried this on the BDSM version. I couldn't get it to scroll neither. Maybe it's the browser, I use Firefox. I notice that scrollbar is further away from the avatars on my screen than yours.

Spoiler

image.png.ae89d1c213bb8724b6413308e90c5b86.png

13 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Maybe it used to be fixed and the latest patch brought it back (possibly with a vengeance)?

No, this problem has been bothering me for many months now. I just decided to write about it just yesterday.

11 hours ago, Methos2 said:

Maybe it's the browser, I use Firefox. I notice that scrollbar is further away from the avatars on my screen than yours.

Maybe this is a Google Chrome problem, but it is present on different computers. However, on those computers on which a good gaming mouse is connected, it is a little less common, so I concluded that perhaps the problem is related to scrolling.

Edited by Master-17
Add reply
  • Like 1

In case it helps pinpoint the issue, I definitely remember experiencing this on FireFox as early as a couple years ago or so, back when I was using Tom's OCD version of HH++. Switching from FF to Opera didn't change a thing, and neither did switching to BDSM. I also went through three different mouses since then, with my current one being much better in general, but that doesn't help one bit for that.

Only for harvesting income from girls on the Harem page, though. I've never experienced a similar scrolling issue anywhere else in the game.

It seems much more likely to me that it's an issue with the game itself rather than one caused by any script. A script might be able to fix it, though (assuming the exact thing that needs fixing can be identified).

• Like 1

Is it just me or did they change something in the UI code for reward tracks? I'm guessing it might have been this way since the latest patch two days ago, but I've only really noticed today with the PoA. It seems to me that they've changed where we are on the track when we open up the event's page, which messes with HH++'s previously perfect positioning (with or without the option to hide collected rewards).

It's more obvious (and annoying) with horizontal tracks (PoA, Season), but it's there for vertical ones too (PoV, PoG). The only exception seems to be SE, interestingly enough.

image.png

image.pngimage.png

image.png

il y a 7 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

Is it just me or did they change something in the UI code for reward tracks

The only place where I have encountered this is in the hero track where it scrolls to where my level should be if already claimed prizes were not hidden by the script.

I have not encountered this behavior in Season/PoV/PoG/SE.

• Thanks 1

Yes with hero level rewards it was always wrong when hiding claimed rewards via HH++. This PoA also scrolls me too far. Season, PoV and PoG are scrolling correctly here.

EDIT: When not hiding claimed rewards, it scrolls correctly in PoA. It seems to scroll first, and claimed rewards are hidden afterwards, so its a timing issue.

Edited by Horsting
  • Thanks 1

Actually this problem has been there forever as I can remember.

And for my part it is very easy to reproduce.

I,ve discribed it just recently, can't look where that was cause I'm using my phone now.

But all you have to do is either open the filter menu and select something, or click on the little coloured button on the girls pic to open the scheme.

After those two actions the screen will scroll when you click on something below of the scrollbar.

The faster you click the more it will jump.

I also use Firefox.

On 8/24/2023 at 5:41 PM, Master-17 said:

No, this problem has been bothering me for many months now. I just decided to write about it just yesterday.

Maybe this is a Google Chrome problem, but it is present on different computers. However, on those computers on which a good gaming mouse is connected, it is a little less common, so I concluded that perhaps the problem is related to scrolling.

7 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

It seems to me that they've changed where we are on the track when we open up the event's page, which messes with HH++'s previously perfect positioning (with or without the option to hide collected rewards).

Checked with and without HH++ BDSM script, with and without hiding claimed rewards. Only when hiding rewards in PoA it is positioned in wrong place (too far), however, this problem has existed for much more than a month. In all other cases it is positioned in right place

• Thanks 1

Thanks, guys. Okay, so at least I'm not crazy in noticing this positioning issue on reward tracks (especially PoA, but to me it's just as bad for Season). I'm still convinced something has changed recently, because I haven't changed my settings since last month's PoA and it's annoying enough that I would certainly have noticed if I already had the issue then.

It might be worth disabling the option to hide claimed rewards for now, in my case at least.

---

@zoopokemon Unfortunately, "Sim Results" is the one column I noticed doesn't work with the recent game patch that makes sorting stick for all the other columns in the League page. I'm guessing it's because it's a column you've added through the script, replacing their useless "Power" column. When loading time is a bit slow, I can actually see the Power column for a second or two before it gets replaced by your Sim Results column.

Is there any chance you might be able to make sorting by this column also stick? If so, it would be sweet, but regardless this column is the most useful of all by far and I'm more than fine making a couple of clicks to redo the sorting every time. Thanks either way.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated