Chit Chat Thread - If you just want to talk about everyday CxH things

Gotaku

5 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

All the best to you in any other game you play moving forward, and IRL.

I take it you're not just quitting CxH, but all Kinkoid games? HH too?

All of them.

Sidenote: Frostburn will not be taking over my account. You've got enough of them Frost, shoo! 😛

Edited by Gotaku
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, OmerB said:

Which ones did you need to get? I had all of them at the start of these OD.

I got Mortar & Solaria, so 9/12?  10/12?

Rare Girls are +40% All Attributes this week, making my Miss Mighty🧡🟠 the most powerful Heroine in my CXH Game!

ava0-1200x.webp

Karxan Edit: Got Great Gal Galore, but the screen/page glitched before i could get a screenshot, but i think it was 74💖Shards?  For Total 💖Shards: 134💖?  139💖?
This makes me 10/12 on the Event Girls.

Edited by Karxan
Karxan Edit: Got Great Gal Galore ♡⚪
  • Like 2

There isn't a thread about the Legendary contest... I got a cheap top 4 place on the 1st day (I could get the 1st place but I fell asleep).

On the 2nd day I took a cheap top 25 place.

On the 3rd day, I was in a tough bracket:

image.png.c7be254ffc03b920e4b1da6eac2f4ff2.png

I don't think that I should fight fiercey in the 4th day, I should save my level-ups for another day.

• Hug 1

This is the worst combination of Places of Power that I have ever seen... I didn't know that you can get 7 places of the same class :notme:

Luckily, there is the "Auto assign all" button... or else I would be in a big trouble.

• Thinking 3

Is it just me or the Harem works worse after this last update? The filters have changed some things and it loads slower, and now the most powerful filter doesn't differences the weekly blessings and equipment, I have noticed, or something similar, idk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ALERT!
TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF THE CRAZY CUMBACK CONTESTS
IN HH, CXH, PSH & MORE!
I AM COLLECTING ALL SHARDS TODAY BECAUSE LAST CCC, I TRIED SAVING THEM TO GET 2-3 GIRLS AT ONCE, BUT THE SHARDS HAD BEEN CONVERTED To ORBS.

10 hours ago, Murton said:

Is it just me or the Harem works worse after this last update? The filters have changed some things and it loads slower, and now the most powerful filter doesn't differences the weekly blessings and equipment, I have noticed, or something similar, idk

I'd been meaning to ask, but i guess it's not just me experiencing more LAG & Longer Load times...

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Karxan said:

I AM COLLECTING ALL SHARDS TODAY BECAUSE LAST CCC, I TRIED SAVING THEM TO GET 2-3 GIRLS AT ONCE, BUT THE SHARDS HAD BEEN CONVERTED To ORBS.

Shards are converted to orbs when you have no more girls to get from that CCC event.

Also excess shards over 100 are converted to flowers when you reclaim more than 100, as when you get 34+100, 50+100, 50+34+34 or 34+34+100.

To avoid that you have to sum exactly 100 shards, so the combinations are 100, 50+50 or 34+34+34. Remember you can claim contests in the order you want.

It doesn't matter when you only have one girl left, but it is very important when you have three or four girls to get.

Edited by jelom
  • Like 1

Damn, did they change something with the droprates for MD?

I spent 400 CP for Mythic Bang so far and did just get 13 drops (26 shards), thats a droprate of 3,25%.

The first 2x 100 were even worse with only 2+3 drops, now the 200 CP were a little better with 8 drops.
I hope this will get better soon.

Also either there are only a few going for her anyways, or the droprates are really just bad.
Even after an hour there are still over 2000 (from 3000) shards available, and they don't seem to go out before the next refill.

------

(8 min before refill and still 1500 shards)

Maybe people just don't like her?
Poses seem to be not very mythical at all.

Edited by Der DinX
  • Hug 2

4 hours ago, Der DinX said:

I spent 400 CP for Mythic Bang so far and did just get 13 drops (26 shards), thats a droprate of 3,25%.

The first 2x 100 were even worse with only 2+3 drops, now the 200 CP were a little better with 8 drops.

Also either there are only a few going for her anyways, or the droprates are really just bad.
Even after an hour there are still over 2000 (from 3000) shards available, and they don't seem to go out before the next refill.

------

Yeah, compare Mythic Bang page to Precious Pussy and its very probable that anybody will think Pussy is the mythic. 

image.thumb.png.52818a518b16639b08b1cb8949771d17.png image.png.9ab5d3ab34fde95ca845e077007dd594.png

Also New laby girl is out, I kinda like her aesthetic

Edited by CuminJutsu6
  • Like 2

On 2/3/2024 at 5:59 PM, Der DinX said:

------

On 2/3/2024 at 10:54 PM, CuminJutsu6 said:

Yeah, compare Mythic Bang page to Precious Pussy and its very probable that anybody will think Pussy is the mythic. 

image.thumb.png.52818a518b16639b08b1cb8949771d17.png image.png.9ab5d3ab34fde95ca845e077007dd594.png

Also New laby girl is out, I kinda like her aesthetic

Um, they got her Hair Color wrong.  In her 'hulked-out' form it should be Purple & Black.  Brown when powered down.

What are they doing???

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On a better note, i miraculously finished 2nd vs. Club Chump Flab-a-don!!!

image.thumb.png.f3a64fcc9dcc3ee1bf3efa52366c0b74.png

Scoring a Solid 20💖Shards to bring my total to 91💖Shards for The Nymph!  This is A Better Monday!

Thank God!  Amen!

Edited by Karxan
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Karxan said:

Um, they got her Hair Color wrong.  In her 'hulked-out' form it should be Purple & Black.  Brown when powered down.

The She-Hulk parody in that screenshot? Is she not supposed to be using her powers in that pic (breaking through a wall like it's made of paper)? Her skin is bright pink (possibly arguably kind of a very light purple) but her hair look brown to me. Does she have another stage of transformation in which her hair turn purple too?

On 2/4/2024 at 4:54 AM, CuminJutsu6 said:

image.png.9ab5d3ab34fde95ca845e077007dd594.png

Also, beyond the fact that they're definitely getting plenty of hair and eye colors wrong in all three drawn games (I hope it's better in the ones based on photographs)... I don't think they can give one character more than two attributes for the same category. And only one of the two will get the GS3 when relevant. So they couldn't make her hair count as Black, Purple and Brown.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Also, beyond the fact that they're definitely getting plenty of hair and eye colors wrong in all three drawn games (I hope it's better in the ones based on photographs)... I don't think they can give one character more than two attributes for the same category. And only one of the two will get the GS3 when relevant. So they couldn't make her hair count as Black, Purple and Brown.

Professor Bang

Spoiler

p.png

Bang
Hair Color    Purple ((drawn Purple & Brown or Purple-Brown))
Eye Color    Purple

Gladiator Bang
Hair Color    Purple ((drawn Purple & Black or Purple-Black))
Eye Color    Purple

Bride Bang
(Not Recruited) ((drawn Brown))

Mythic Bang
(Not Recruited) ((drawn Brown))

ava0-1200x.webpava0-1200x.webp

ava0-1200x.webpava0-1200x.webp

1st visual makes sense to be a blend of Brown (her Original hair color) & Purple (1st change/new power), but 2nd was fully Purple.

Now Bride Bang & Mythic are Brown, ...  they fire the editors & the whole damn QA department?

Karxan Edit: Bang & Gladiator Bang are HULK Parodies; Bride Bang & Mythic Bang appear to be riffs on popular SHE-HULK covers from the '80s that got tributes in the '90s & again in the 2000s.

Edited by Karxan
Professor Bang
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Karxan said:

What are they doing???

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Karxan take notice that all girls versions have the same Zodiac sign, hair and eyes colours (the only things changing are the elements and favourite positions).

I don't why Kinkoid can't give different hair colours to different version of the same girl, as it makes some of the girls attributes looking quite silly. Notice her hair colour:

image.png.9d7080831d4cd41b08179a0acb589c5b.png

It is to say that she has blond hair in her two other versions, but this is funny, not really a blond here 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks for all the info and pictures.

I see that it's as messy and inconsistent for eye and hair color in CxH as it is in HH. Hell, given Omer's example, the ones with photographs don't seem to make a lot more sense either. ^^

It's the kind of thing that would just be funny haha if a lot of any given girl's battle potential didn't depend on these attributes (and our ability to build cohesive teams with synergies that may or may not work as they should, and may or may not stop working whenever they change a girl's eye or hair color on a whim). As it is, it's still funny in a facepalm way, but mostly just frustrating and it makes our strategies less reliable (for teams based on either eye or hair color at least).

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Thanks for all the info and pictures.

I see that it's as messy and inconsistent for eye and hair color in CxH as it is in HH. Hell, given Omer's example, the ones with photographs don't seem to make a lot more sense either. ^^

It's the kind of thing that would just be funny haha if a lot of any given girl's battle potential didn't depend on these attributes (and our ability to build cohesive teams with synergies that may or may not work as they should, and may or may not stop working whenever they change a girl's eye or hair color on a whim). As it is, it's still funny in a facepalm way, but mostly just frustrating and it makes our strategies less reliable (for teams based on either eye or hair color at least).

The most frustrating thing is when Kinkoid change some of the blessed girls attributes during the week! 😱

I encountered it once.

• Hug 2