Chit Chat Thread - If you just want to talk about everyday CxH things

Gotaku

Thank God i got 50 & 50!  bc bugginess wrekd me in my dailies' progress...

image.png.346ad9e86b39e7d1f0ac117cf5b0024d.png

i thought i lost getting the girl.  I did miss out on leveling my girls tho as everything was slowing down & glitching...  NO daily reward; not surprised.

Edited by Karxan
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Karxan said:

Thank God i got 50 & 50!  bc bugginess wrekd me in my dailies' progress...

image.png.346ad9e86b39e7d1f0ac117cf5b0024d.png

i thought i lost getting the girl.  I did miss out on leveling my girls tho as everything was slowing down & glitching...  NO daily reward; not surprised.

There are 3 days to CumC... you can get the girl getting top 30 place on every day, this should be easy.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, OmerB said:

There are 3 days to CumC... you can get the girl getting top 30 place on every day, this should be easy.

normally it is, but games were abnormally sluggish & buggy, so i fell behind.  I was in the Last Bracket, 0 shards for the Last day of CbC.

Edit 2pm EST:  TODAY IS LAST DAY FOR POV GIRLS & REWARDS!

ava0.pngava0.png

Edit, 10:59am, Jun 9: sad news; struggling between browser crashes, forgot about PoV...

Edited by Karxan
  • Hug 1

Time flies! Today I am exactly 2 years playing Comix Harem.

I have reached level 490, and 566 girls joined my harem, many of them with affection and experience at level 750 maxed.

And I cleared epic night-club just some minutes ago too :D. But I have still 123 girls to obtain (including 3 Mythic and 25 legendary 5 stars).

I have passed temple 1400 (without mythic booster, of course).

In leagues I am in D3 performing regularly in places 3rd to 7th.

I joined a club with excellent people and very good players.

At the start of these two years it was interesting triying to start a game from level 1, a bit challenging because of the money and resources deficit of the early game. This is a point that Kinkoid should try to improve, It can make a lot to keep players happy in the game during the first months. They did it with the player XP, making reaching 400+ levels in a year possible, changing radically the ultra long grind of before (in HH) to the fast race of today.

image.png.ac0622ee866c7de39fa1938bc8b9faeb.png

• Like 1
  • GG 4

too low on kgold to Restock the Market, i burned all my GNC & Eq Orbs🔮 for Books📚 to Lvl Up my Girlz!  i have a bunch of girls Awakened/unCapped, w/several at 600/600+...

An empty GNCPool means i have all the Common Girls, right?  Or are there a few Common/Starter Girls in the later Adventures?

ANY tips for farming  Books📚 & GXP?

{placeholder for something i forgot}

Edited by Karxan

too low on kgold to Restock the Market, i burned all my GNC & Eq Orbs🔮 for Books📚 to Lvl Up my Girlz!  i have a bunch of girls Awakened/unCapped, w/several at 600/600+...

An empty GNCPool means i have all the Common Girls, right?  Or are there a few Common/Starter Girls in the later Adventures?

ANY tips for farming  Books📚 & GXP?

{placeholder for something i forgot}

There are some common girls in every world that they released so far (Adamant for example is a 5* common girl), but they are not in the Night Club. If you're not seeing any girl when you're looking at the Great Night club, it means that you emptied it 🥳

About Books (GXP), I'm just buying all of them from the market 3 times a day, and it's enough for me. I'm also getting some GXP items from Boss Bang and some other events (and Path of Valor, Path of Glory, season, etc).

PPS. After breaking girls level 700, I stopped giving XP to 1 star girls and to 3 stars legendary girls.

PPS2. Did you level up your permanent Places of Power to level 9 at least (out of 10)? It will give you many more Night Club orbs.

Edited by OmerB
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, OmerB said:

There are some common girls in every world that they released so far (Adamant for example is a 5* common girl), but they are not in the Night Club. If you're not seeing any girl when you're looking at the Great Night club, it means that you emptied it 🥳

Just filter the harem by commons you have less than 100 shards for, and you'll see the ones you're missing, if any.

image.png

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, OmerB said:

About Books (GXP), I'm just buying all of them from the market 3 times a day, and it's enough for me. I'm also getting some GXP items from Boss Bang and some other events (and Path of Valor, Path of Glory, season, etc).

PPS. After breaking girls level 700, I stopped giving XP to 1 star girls and to 3 stars legendary girls.

PPS2. Did you level up your permanent Places of Power to level 9 at least (out of 10)? It will give you many more Night Club orbs.

Hmn, no, i haven't...  Each PPoP is at Lvl.2...  HH isn't much better, with a 5/4/2 split...

4 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Just filter the harem by commons you have less than 100 shards for, and you'll see the ones you're missing, if any.

image.png

Thanks Ravi!  i have 3; the main Girl for each of the 3 latest Adventures, it seems!

Edit 12:40am, Jun 11, 2023:  If only i could move kkgold from PSH to CXH and HH...

Q12.pngQ12.pngQ12.png

Edited by Karxan
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, jelom said:

Classic event cleared

image.png.ecad86bca8171986ff1ca6ec54f6a11e.png

I cleared it too :)

I bought a gems detector booster few days ago, to complete a 'spend gold' daily goal. I tried to apply it before claiming the gems chest, but I received an error message, and the Gems Detector had disappeared... It was not shown as applied, but it's not in my inventory either. I didn't get the extra gems of course.

I sent a ticket to the support, asking them to give me a new gems detector, or the equivalent gems.

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
  • GG 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, OmerB said:

This only relates to about 100 players who are at level 480+... (I'm one of them) :(

Yes, the ones more invested with the game and many of the ones who spend real money in the game to advance in it and get as girls as possible. In lower contests brackets people play more casually, that is why this change is so harmful.

When Legendary contests appeared people was afraid because it is an event that confront players against players in a zero sum game, and always leave some players without the girl.

If patiently saving all XP during a month barely gives you 25 shards, if throwing 300 orbs is not enough to get 25 shards, if doing 200 (and counting) champion battles doesn't assure you being in the top 25 players ... then the format of the event must be reviewed, More so when the prize is a 5 stars legendary girl.

If dedication to the game is not rewarded but punished, this will made some players to leave the game out of frustration, even some paying players.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jelom said:

Yes, the ones more invested with the game and many of the ones who spend real money in the game to advance in it and get as girls as possible. In lower contests brackets people play more casually, that is why this change is so harmful.

When Legendary contests appeared people was afraid because it is an event that confront players against players in a zero sum game, and always leave some players without the girl.

If patiently saving all XP during a month barely gives you 25 shards, if throwing 300 orbs is not enough to get 25 shards, if doing 200 (and counting) champion battles doesn't assure you being in the top 25 players ... then the format of the event must be reviewed, More so when the prize is a 5 stars legendary girl.

If dedication to the game is not rewarded but punished, this will made some players to leave the game out of frustration, even some paying players.

Yup, Ive throw everything I had into it, now I still only have 25 shards after 3 ffing days. And this goes for so many of the most loyal Cmx players, who did nothing wrong to deserve this shiiite. These are not okay results, all these people are angry now. Shame on the people responsible for this. yeFoDAJ.jpg

Edited by Gotaku
  • Like 1
  • Hug 1

I might not get the LC girl (for the first time since a long time)...
I hoped for 10th place, but unless I'll do some awakening (which I didn't plan for), I won't get her 😢

I've made some calculations, I can get 1.5-1.6M more points, with using 5,650 gems, but it's a risky move - I'll be at the 9th spot right now. It seems a bit too much for maybe a 10th place finish imo...

@zoopokemon I have two suggestions / remarks for your girl's data sheet:
a. The girls number with White hair colour is not shown on the Balance^2 page.
b. About MD girls - I wondered on which villain they were on. Can you put it in the data page, like you've done with CA and LD girls (the villain that they appeared on)?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, OmerB said:

@zoopokemon I have two suggestions / remarks for your girl's data sheet:
a. The girls number with White hair colour is not shown on the Balance^2 page.
b. About MD girls - I wondered on which villain they were on. Can you put it in the data page, like you've done with CA and LD girls (the villain that they appeared on)?

a. Fixed

b. Added, not sure why I didn't do so already. Also I added the MDR info along with the OD and Anniversary info in the "Other Event Data" sheet.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

So whats the current deal with CxH? We still don't have new club champions, we still don't have league reward girls. Considering this game is a mirror image of HxH and it's been out for 2 years and some change, what's taking Kinkoid so long to introduce new, recurring content like they have in HxH? Is it because the player base is smaller or what?

Edited by LukeWarmbath
  • Thinking 1

• 2 weeks later...