Purrfektion!  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Neferkitty

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

I havent gotten around to trying it yet because of all the lag, so got time to collect some expert opinions on my strategy:

I'm planning to go for 3 teams (2 remaining teams for backup):

Team 1: 5* Commons                              - Team Bulldozer, cheap and should clear most early levels
3 blue, 3+1 purple/yellow

Team 2: 3* Star Rare/Epic/Legends       - Team Trash, quite strong should hold out a few levels

Team 3: 5* Legendary+1Mythic            - Team Boss, all the best Ive got to deal with the finale waves.

The bit Im wondering about is: is it smarter to use more Yellow (BONUS: decrease defense + weekly blessed boosted) or to use more Purple (BONUS: harmony + counter vs black) in addition to the blue?

And yes, all of them are Awakened about 150 levels above my level. Your thoughts?

Edited by Gotaku

Completed it, though my first team "died" on the 99th fight, 2nd team completed the job. I got too cute by having my first team half Sensual (for healing) / half Voyeur (for counter bonus). If I had gone all sensual first team would have been enough.

In last round Nefferkitty was hitting for nearly 20k damage a round, with full Sensual team I was healing for about 16k.

I realise I have high level girls which helped, but I just found it repetitively boring. Did anyone actually watch all the fights in full, or after the first couple just skip them all ? 

6 minutes ago, Gotaku said:

I havent gotten around to trying it yet because of all the lag, so got time to collect some expert opinions on my strategy:

Team 1: 5* Commons                              - Team Bulldozer, cheap and should clear most early levels

Team 2: 3* Star Rare/Epic/Legends       - Team Trash, quite strong should hold out a few levels

Team 3: 5* Legendary+1Mythic            - Team Boss, all the best Ive got to deal with the finale waves.

The bit Im wondering about is: is it smarter to use more Yellow (BONUS: decrease defense + weekly blessed boosted) or to use more Purple (BONUS: harmony + counter vs black) in addition to the blue?

And yes, all of them are Awakened about 150 levels above my level. Your thoughts?

Honestly, I'd just go all Sensual. I tried split Sensual / Voyeur, my power was around 90.6k, healing 16% (9% from team, 7% from harem), but I had kept some of my strong girls back. If I'd gone all Sensual I'd have had 28% healing, more then enough to finish it

• Like 1

For old players with levels close to 500, this whole task is a piece of cake. But for those who are weaker and for beginners, it is practically impassable and was created for pumping out kobans. Do you need a few days per event only for those who do not play every day? Because otherwise everything ends within a few minutes. Either you win and get a girl, or you lose and you only need to spend kobans. With auto-recovery, this event can still take place, without it, it's just uninteresting bullshit that elevates top players.

5 minutes ago, Master-17 said:

For old players with levels close to 500, this whole task is a piece of cake. But for those who are weaker and for beginners, it is practically impassable and was created for pumping out kobans. Do you need a few days per event only for those who do not play every day? Because otherwise everything ends within a few minutes. Either you win and get a girl, or you lose and you only need to spend kobans. With auto-recovery, this event can still take place, without it, it's just uninteresting bullshit that elevates top players.

In my view, beginners have plenty of other places to get new girls and they should focus on gathering them first. When I started a few years back, the thing that would bring me the excitement was how many girls there were to collect. Not as many and as easy as they are now, but still. A healthy approach for the new players would be to focus on collecting girls from any sources, not only from the current event. These just-released girls will eventually be back. Older players, however, have already gathered most of the girls, so any new one should not be too difficult to get so old players would not be left empty-handed. New players won't be left empty-handed because, for example, orgy days we had recently is like a new event for them. Dozens of new girls, basically. But that's only my view. I had this approach when I started the game and I wasn't disappointed when I couldn't afford a new girl

• Like 1

Well, that went well. I could 100% out-heal the boss until the 80th level. Then above that, I could out-heal the boss on critical hits. 98.4% health left on 99th round (not sure about the result after the 100th round, since we don't see our team anymore after that; but I didn't end the fight on a crit, so it was somewhere between 97 and 99%)

Used 3 Healers, 2 Defenders, and 2 Yellow girls for blessings.

Some stats for the boss:

Level 432: 39.3k Attack, 18.6k Defense

Level 442: 40.3k Attack, 19.1k Defense

Level 452: 41.7k Attack, 19.7k Defense

Level 462: 42.8k Attack, 20.2k Defense

Level 472: 43.8k Attack, 20.7k Defense

Level 482: 44.8k Attack, 21.2k Defense

Level 492: 45.9k Attack, 21.7k Defense

Seems pretty linear, with a weird jump in Attack around lvl 450. The stats are taken from the boss screen; I don't know if my yellow defense-debuff applies.

I'm so mad at myself. I was busy while the event started and didn't really remember what it was about, so I just Auto-filled my teams assuming I would have some healing through time or something. Also used my strongest first... which means now I'm only at 67 potions with 2 last teams down, 3rd on 7% and 2nd on 2.1% (Which means both probably won't survive another battle) and my strongest team is at 21% with just one blue at the end of the roster.

This should have been a freebie but now I'm definitely going to need to spend Kobans if I want to get the girl, possibly even twice if I have real bad luck, and I have none to spare. T_T

Cry for a poor stupid soul that, like always, didn't read before jumping in.

Edit: Aaaand I lost my main team a second time at 85 cause of bad luck (Also noticed all my KH are at the back as well. some very poor planning on my part T_T).

Edited by Vexen666

Yeah... I came to this forum after failing with my 5 teams. I made the mistake of auto filling the teams on the assumption that they would recover over time, you know, like the majority of the other events/ systems in place in the game.  I am strictly free to play, 458, and I am not going to have enough kobans to get her. What does the autofill use for the criteria anyway? it really seems to ignore the the traits since almost none of the girls it picked were blue or white.

7 minutes ago, Rommel84 said:

Yeah... I came to this forum after failing with my 5 teams. I made the mistake of auto filling the teams on the assumption that they would recover over time, you know, like the majority of the other events/ systems in place in the game.  I am strictly free to play, 458, and I am not going to have enough kobans to get her. What does the autofill use for the criteria anyway? it really seems to ignore the the traits since almost none of the girls it picked were blue or white.

I assume like most autofill/filters in the game it uses overall power (The girls' three main stats combined, AKA Charm+Hard Core+ Knowhow) and just fills them in by order... 

Edit: Third main team lose at 95. FML this mistake just cost me 1800 Kobans and I'm a F2P T_T

Edited by Vexen666
  • Sad 1

il y a 3 minutes, Rommel84 a dit :

What does the autofill use for the criteria anyway? it really seems to ignore the the traits since almost none of the girls it picked were blue or white.

Probably just the strongest available girls (Strongest in terms of stats; i.e. "Total Power", ignoring all elements).

I barely won with my 5th team.

Not gonna lia, Norou did all the lifting, i had a team of 4 blue (Mythic Norou - Lavanda - Levytia - Selena), 1 white ( Fanny&Fione ) and my 2 strongest (blessed Taria and Mavin), all were lvl 500 (except Levytia since i'm out of blue gems :( ). This did 79 battle, the rest was hard grinding, but i got the girl, so all is good 

I'm gonna need more 5*L Blue and White for these event, i can already feel it :P 

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

1 hour ago, Vexen666 said:

Edit: Aaaand I lost my main team a second time at 85 cause of bad luck (Also noticed all my KH are at the back as well. some very poor planning on my part T_T).

The order of the girls does not matter, so the result would have been the same even if they were in the "beginning"... actually what do you think is the end of a septagon :D

And KH girls do not heal you (only when battling champions) - blue girls do.

55 minutes ago, 430i said:

The order of the girls does not matter, so the result would have been the same even if they were in the "beginning"... actually what do you think is the end of a septagon :D

And KH girls do not heal you (only when battling champions) - blue girls do.

Yeah, figured the first part after watching the last few fights and noticing I'm still healing. Here's hoping I didn't learn my lesson for nothing and next time it'll be just as easy with proper planning 😅

Hmmm. Definitely a tough event/Koban sink for newer players.

On TS, with my lvl 270 account, I only have one decent team (Not enough high level girls for the other teams). And it is not strong enough to beat the boss in one go. Had to use 1200 Kobans to refresh it twice (And I almost had to refresh it one last time; my 5th team finished the job with less than 10% HP, losing 20-25% HP per fight).

I guess it's a good thing there is no MD on TS, I can afford wasting all these Kobans :D

One tip for anyone who needs it: only refresh your strongest team. Several times if you need to. Don't waste Kobans on weaker teams. 600 or 1200 Kobans for an L5 girl is still worth it (Although at 80 Shards, there may be better ways to obtain the girl later, e.g. in MP). As usual, I'm still a bit puzzled with these shards in events, when there is no revival: if you get 80 Shards but can't get the missing shards anywhere else; what good are they? (And the incoming contest-based revival doesn't really improve things when it comes to shards, since these revivals can provide more than 100 Shards to most active players; and getting more than 100 shards provides very little benefits).

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gotaku said:

I did it. Heres how it went:

Team 1 Bulldozer: 5* Common - Configuration 3 blue, 3 yellow, 1 purple - Went fine until around the 60s, they had to give up at 69 (applause). Which is exactly as intended, just a good boardwipe team that isnt missed anywhere.

Team 2 Trash: 3* Mix - Configuration 3 blue, 3 purple, 1 yellow - Also did as intended. They quickly got into trouble nearing the 80s, gave up at 86. Which is fine. They are a group of the best of the rest, I could run another squad like them if I needed to push further to minimize risk.

Team 3 Boss: 5* Legend + one 6* Mythic - Configuration 3 blue, 3 yellow, 1 purple - As expected. They got dealt some heavy crits, but they remained around the 80s until 98. More than enough life left for those last matches, so worked as intended.

(all units 150 levels above my player level)

I wouldn't qualify this event as Easy, since from what I observed it would hit back quite hard if you are unboosted as a player or dont use multiple times awakened and matching teams. Many of the players who called it easy are playing with full Mythic squads which 90% of players do not have.

Going to be a lot harder on CxH, less blues in game.

Edited by Gotaku
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, IOIOI said:

this is so stupid girls tired and need to reset after 24 hours , not with 600 Kobans 

i don't accept this 👎

then skip the event if you don´t like it ? 🤷‍♂️ Accepting it or not ..it´s how it is.. if you don´t like it feel free to share your opinon/feedback on it in a nice and respectful way :)

• Like 2
  • Hug 1

2 hours ago, Gotaku said:

I did it. Heres how it went:

Team 1 Bulldozer: 5* Common - Configuration 3 blue, 3 yellow, 1 purple - Went fine until around the 60s, they had to give up at 69 (applause). Which is exactly as intended, just a good boardwipe team that isnt missed anywhere.

Team 2 Trash: 3* Mix - Configuration 3 blue, 3 purple, 1 yellow - Also did as intended. They quickly got into trouble nearing the 80s, gave up at 86. Which is fine. They are a group of the best of the rest, I could run another squad like them if I needed to push further to minimize risk.

Team 3 Boss: 5* Legend + one 6* Mythic - Configuration 3 blue, 3 yellow, 1 purple - As expected. They got dealt some heavy crits, but they remained around the 80s until 98. More than enough life left for those last matches, so worked as intended.

(all units 150 levels above my player level)

I wouldn't qualify this event as Easy, since from what I observed it would hit back quite hard if you are unboosted as a player or dont use multiple times awakened and matching teams. Many of the players who called it easy are playing with full Mythic squads which 90% of players do not have.

Going to be a lot harder on CxH, less blues in game.

As I feared, it's a complete ****show on CxH. Far, far, far too hard. Your worst nightmares too hard. I doubt anyone but the top players will make it without spending money.

il y a 34 minutes, Kissmydick a dit :

so i got 40% done with all 5 teams and most of it was the first team. am i just to weak for this whole event or did i do something seriously wrong?

What was your first team? 

You should aim for ~4 blue girls at least

So for the first of the Boss Bangs the best option is having teams with at least a couple of blue girls in each team (which at my level is ridiculously easy).

I didn't like this feature (still don't, in its current iteration), but I can see a path forward that doesn't require the escalation in difficulty (blocking out low & many mid-level players) which seems to be on the horizon. This is supposed to be a four day event so instead of increasing difficulty I would suggest:

1. Limit the potions a player can get to 25 or 30 per day.

2. When the potion limit for the day has been reached have a story panel style pic showing the girl we are after in a sex-battle scene

(with a small caption saying "to be continued" or some such).

With a hard limit on what can be done each day and a juicy (or humorous pic) at the end of each stage, the strength difference between low-mid-high level players is somewhat negated, we all have fun, and at the end of the event we get the girl (provided we build decent teams to work with).

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1