Cumback Contests are LIVE

Liliat

Another pretty chill top 4. Good timing too, since I'm basically skipping Day 3 entirely (Ryu ate all of my tickets, and still hasn't finished spitting out Avery!).

No investment or expenses, I just did the awakenings I could do off of my to-do list. The group turned out to be surprising chill, except for one opponent who almost doubled my score, and good for them.

CBC 27B - What is Chill.png

• Like 2

CbC #27 - Roza Carwile
(Parody of Ha Yuri Zahard from Tower of God).

I got 2 top 4s, and a top 15. 

Spent ~ 91 orbs on day 1, mostly GP orbs.  Saving my MPx1s, for when an EP pool girl appears.

Spent ~8k gems on day 2, getting 3x L5s awakened for lvl 750, and Love Note Jezebel to lvl 500. 

I could've aimed for a top 4 on the 3rd day too, but my CC was KO'd.  Didn't wanna revive him.  I took 2nd place in the champion DC for 120 kos instead.  I also saw @Incubys in 1st, and didn't wanna pressure him.  A fellow forum member.  He ended up getting 2nd anyway, w/ a 99.5k score, b/c Dmitrii sniped him.

Roza is one of my fave L3s; love her 3-star pose.  I had her already from seasons.  I liked Tower of God too.  Watched the anime (13 eps).  The webtoon/Manhwa is less easy to follow, and a bit confusing.  Yuri is a princess in it.  There's a ton of betrayals, and the main character being naive/clueless annoyed me.

199399017_rozacbc27.thumb.png.b05709bc18d1af4ea94559f6faf82571.png
Art by lucknight.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 3

The list of girls for CbC has been updated, with some of the promised additions (Girls that were skipped). In no particular order, there are now 8 incoming girls in CbC:

- Amelia

- Lorelei

- Jealous Bunny's Mother

- Trina

- Hui Dai Mi

- Lupa's Mother

- Sunshine Becky

- Diana

The 3 girls in bold were previously skipped, and are now coming back. The other 5 are the ones we already expected for the next batch of CbC girls.

• Thanks 4
  • Surprised :O 1

1 hour ago, Liliat said:

The 3 girls in bold were previously skipped, and are now coming back. The other 5 are the ones we already expected for the next batch of CbC girls.

huh, nice. I already had up to CbC 30 which should be 9/26, so was not going to check until next week but now you have me interested. Looks like Lupa's Mother will be CbC 34, Jealous Bunny's Mother will be CbC 33 and Amelia will be CbC 35

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Surprised :O 1

10 hours ago, Liliat said:
9 hours ago, Yamiray said:

Jealous Bunny's Mother will be CbC 33
Lupa's Mother will be CbC 34 

Thanks for the info.  I'm missing the PoA #1 girls.  I have the rest.
This tells me, I should do the bare minimum to get top 15s, until they appear.

CbC #33: Oct 17th, 2022 for Jealous Bunny's Mother.
CbC #34: Oct 24th, 2022 for Lupa's Mother.

It'll postpone the Demon Season #4 girls, Shegobara Degosaka & Euphoria, but that's alright.  I have them already.

539630423_JohnTravoltaConfusedMemePoA1CBCupdated.thumb.png.cd30da4e7c333689299e0587cd35803d.png

Still missing Suzie (PoA #6), Harmony (PoA #7), and Grace (PoA #7).

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

CbC #28 - Hui Dai Mi
Yu Mira from The God of High School

I got a top 15, top 4, and 1st place.

Spent 75 orbs on the first day, for 5th place.

Spent 7k gems on the second day for 3rd place.  Higher than I expected.

Got 1st place on the last day w/ a 112k score.  It cost me 438 kos; less than an AME.  In the final 3 hrs, I had a ~32k score w/o kobans, and the top score was just ~40k.  Decided to try for 1st.  I made a weak team, and bought 73 CC fights (438 kos).  Got a 100k score, w/ a 60k score lead on 2nd place, the ~40k score.  I figured to pass me, they had to spend over 450 kos.  A nice deterrent.  One player jumped up from 6th place & a ~25.4k score, to 2nd place w/ a 74.4k score, in the final 20 min.  I figured they spent ~330 kos on 55 CC fights, to guarantee a top 4 spot.  Maybe their CC got KO'd prematurely.  I did a CC fight every 15 min 'til the end, so they'd see I wasn't afk.  It worked.

I had Hui already, and I watched 9/13 of The God of High School anime.  The first half was cool w/ nice action, but the story took sharp twists I didn't like.  It seemed rushed, so I lost interest.  I'll try to do the bare minimum from now on, unless an opportunity presents itself again, like this CbC's 3rd day.

A funny observation, from 2 Bulgarian players in my club, is that Hui Dai Mi translates to: "Dick Give Me" in their language, lol.

718639470_cbc28huidaimiyumira.thumb.png.55d5414de90ff5b3c2c870f156858cd7.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 7