Cumback Contests are LIVE

Liliat

One more cheap Top 15. I could have done Top 4 easily, but I kept forgetting to fight the CC all day long:

- 1st: 89k

- 4th: 34k <<<<< seriously, I usually do 60k :(

- 15th: 17k

- 30th: 10k

I took 7th place with 26k (!!! how bad is that?)

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

grafik.png.a7e5a0ee1ebb834ee67daaed190943ba.png

After our ClubChamp was beaten some h ago I had the option to pay 200 Koban to activate him and invest enough Koban to beat Viper XIII or to stay at top15. With the Champ activation I had to pay more than 450 Koban to get top1 so I don't spend Koban and ended at 8th place, 15th needed 24.000 Points.

• Like 4

CbC #32 - Sunshine Becky🟢
Rainbow Mika from Street Fighter Alpha 3.

Got a top 30, top 15, and 1st place.

It's easy to underachieve on day 1, just don't use orbs.  Ended up using 10 orbs for 29th place.  I planned to save orbs for next week's CbC.

Used 3,880 gems on day 2, mostly to level up Summoner Salem.  Ran out of GXP, and awakened some 5-star girls.

I sensed weakness in my bracket near the end of day 3 (1st place was 50-60k).  Plus, a player in my club revived the CC early.  I was gonna aim for a top 4, but ended up sniping for 1st place, w/ 66 extra CC fights, costing 396 kos.  I wanted the AME.  2nd place had just 79.1k by the end, but I spent a little extra anyway, to avoid tempting them into a ticket war.

Had Sunshine Becky already.  Didn't play Street Fighter Alpha 3.  I had Alpha 2 on my Sega Saturn as a kid.  I can still appreciate Rainbow Mika's assets now.  Better late than never.  "Death by Snu-Snu!" -Futurama (2001)

1083300429_cbc32sunshinebecky.thumb.png.14e6ac5a991d9eb7eb1d99f1a74533af.png
Art by merunyaa.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 2
  • Hearts 3

CbC #1 33 - Jealous Bunny's Mother🔵

Spent 170 orbs for 1st place.  I wanted to get 1st for the PoV, to unlock more PXP faster, for the LC.  2nd place had a 504k score, so I only used 2 more orbs in the last 6 hours, but they didn't challenge me at the end.  That was lucky.  Thought about waiting to recruit JBM on LC day 4, but I'd rather use the GXP and gems right away.

• 13 EPx1s
  • 47 MPx1s - Got Halloween Housemaid w/ 26 MPx1s, then used 21 extra MPx1s, w/o a girl available.
  • 3 GPx1s
  • 107 GPx10s

I don't have to aim high on day 2, but I've already spent ~10.5k gems on 2x M6s and 3x L5s, for a ~382k score, which I think is enough for a top 4 spot.

1780609221_jealousbunnysmothercbcday1.png.aac2841146089617ee3960576192b66b.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 4
  • Surprised :O 1
  • Hearts 1

Not much worth mentioning from my end CbC wise lately, although I am running for the trifecta today. Fingers crossed!

The big date for me is next Monday when I'll finally get a chance of collecting the PoA #1 girl I never caught, OG Lyka. I'm saving up big time for that one.

• Like 2
  • Surprised :O 1

I tried going for 4th place. I was there until about an hour before the deadline, but suddenly two people passed me. My club has also defeated the CC about an hour before the deadline, and it was too late.

I could've used some CP, and opened the club champion for more fights, but I'm not sure it would've been worth it, and also I could've ended with the short straw anyways, so I should settle with what I got.

Daily contest 20.10.22 2.jpg

• Like 3