Cumback Contests are LIVE

Liliat

top 13 for me 

i just upgraded some L5 girls that i need. + i got a 50 shards for Diana .which means i got her in two days and a relaxed 3rd day for me.

now i need to awaken only 7 girls to bypass level 600 and to move to 650.

28092022.JPG

Edited by madahmed
  • Like 6

CBC 30C - What is the Honor System.png

Happy ending for me too, and I really didn't expect to win either of those. I left them as is hours before reset and didn't come back until now. It seems I stumbled upon not one, but two contest brackets without a single sniper! ^^ Long live the Honor System.

• Like 3
  • Surprised :O 2

CbC #30 - Diana
Konoe Ayatsuki "Nine the Phantom" Mercury from BlazBlue: Centralfiction

Got a top 30, top 4, and top 15.

I've been saving MPx1s, so only spent 30 orbs on day 1, for a top 30.

Spent 12,670 gems on day 2 for a top 4.  Awakened 4 M6s, and 8 other girls to various levels.  I used a lot of eccentric 🔴 and submissive  gems, b/c I know those elements will be the next two new MD girls, which I'm not planning to recruit.  Haven't used Dom  gems for a long time, so I have 6.1k atm.  Aiming to get 9.4k for Royal Housemaid's  MDR next month.

I barely tried on day 3, and got a top 15, but I should've attempted a top 4.

There were many GXP DCs in a row recently, so I'm low on GXP.  Have about 425k GXP atm, and I'll wait for a contest to spend it on the girls I've awakened.  GXP from the CbCs are very welcome.

I had Diana already.  Don't know anything about Mercury from BlazBlue, other than she's obviously a witch, and I've always liked her art.

Reminder:

On 9/12/2022 at 2:26 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

CbC #33: Oct 17th, 2022 for Jealous Bunny's Mother.
CbC #34: Oct 24th, 2022 for Lupa's Mother.

1461369995_cbc30dianamercuryblazblue.thumb.png.9b28234c8932c7fa16982435b0b2851f.png
Art by eu03.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 6

Top whatever (top 30 I think?) the one where you get just a bit of gems but more than 10. I barely participated, to be fair, I'm stashing most of my orbs again. I threw a handful of GPx10s in just to avoid getting the lowest reward.

• Like 2

1st: 494k

4th: 390k

15th: 150k

30th: 21k

I was 13th with 199k. It was a pretty cheap contest, but for now I've ran out of girls to awaken. I'll need to update my plans for this contest, otherwise even Top 15 might become difficult to achieve consistently.

• Like 3
  • Thinking 1

4 minutes ago, Liliat said:

...but for now I've ran out of girls to awaken. I'll need to update my plans for this contest, otherwise even Top 15 might become difficult to achieve consistently.

It's cuz of a lack of GXP, right?  I've run out of it too.  I had to use ~40 GPx10s for extra GXP, then snipe for 4th w/ 1100 Dom gems I didn't wanna spend.

• Like 1

il y a 5 minutes, Ravi-Sama a dit :

It's cuz of a lack of GXP, right?  I've run out of it too.  I had to use ~40 GPx10s for extra GXP, then snipe for 4th w/ 1100 Dom gems I didn't wanna spend.

Yeah, and lack of lvl 700 girls. Almost all my 700 girls are now 701, and the rest of the team is lvl < 250. Not ideal for Gems contests.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Liliat said:

...the rest of the team is lvl < 250. Not ideal for Gems contests.

Especially w/ the market rework.  I have to get used to it before I can do last minute gem spending decisions for a contest.  I was able to snipe for 4th, but I felt like a fish out of water doing it.  On one hand it's better than before, b/c I can fine tune which girls I want to awaken w/ the filters, and see more of them at once, but I'm not used to the girl upgrade UI.  Hopefully, I'll be used to it by the next CbC.

• Like 1

again i am not around reset time so i got sniped easily

anyway i awakened some girls i needed and some past mistakes girls that i awakened (L3 girls) 

still 4 girls to awaken and i bypass level 600 .

image_2022-10-05_122626816.png

Edited by madahmed
  • Like 3

Finished at the 5-15 range 3 times, not too hard, but I did work too much for it (tried getting to 4th yesterday). At least I will get my first girl from the club champions after all this work :)

Daily Contest 6.10.22.jpg

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 5

CbC #31 - Lorelei🟠
Shermie of King of Fighters '97

I got a top 15, and 2 top 4s.

Used ~52 orbs for 12th place on day 1.

Used ~9.9k gems on day 2.  Had to use some extra gems and GXP for 4th.  That's when the graphical error on the GXP caused some confusion.

On 10/5/2022 at 7:16 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

I had to use ~40 GPx10s for extra GXP, then snipe for 4th w/ 1100 Dom gems I didn't wanna spend.

I recruited Summoner Salem on Day 3, which naturally gave a much higher score.  I always planned to, to save kobans w/ regen, but didn't realize it had synergy w/ CbC day 3, b/c I usually think of that day as a CC day.  I had 1st in the final 2 hrs, b/c of bad drop rate luck, and rayley's score jumped up ~16k from 150k, to take 1st.  I was busy w/ the MD, & Leagues, and didn't invest anything extra, so it's alright.  Plus, my CC was KO'd recently, and I'd have to revive it, which wasn't worth it at the time.

I had Lorelei already.  Didn't know anything about Shermie of KoF, and I'm generally not a fan of 2D fighters, b/c I suck at them, but I'm a fan of the girls' assets.  I read Shermie's bio, and learned she's a fashion designer, that likes hamsters, plays the keyboard, and her fighting style uses gymnastics, and grappling.  Similar to Lorelei's bio about MMA & grappling.  I think her hair covering her eyes is funny, b/c you'd generally want the best vision whilst fighting.  She has some really athletic poses in HH, that set her apart from other girls.

I have Sunshine Becky 🟢 from next week's CbC, so I'll just aim for 3 top 15s, or even just top 30s, b/c the week after that is:

On 9/29/2022 at 9:33 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

CbC #33: Oct 17th, 2022 for Jealous Bunny's Mother.
CbC #34: Oct 24th, 2022 for Lupa's Mother.

661928102_cbc31loreleishermiekingoffighters.thumb.png.1f979cdbdbcd5ad320100b8613174361.png
Art by tsuki325.

• Like 6