Cumback Contests are LIVE

Liliat

7 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

That's shals report at discord with a much higher amount of Points, so I hadn't the most insane bracket. I think that's some whales who started awakening to lvl750.

That one is... 133k gems, (16.6k of each element).  Yeah, has to be whales.  How do you even get that many gems?  As a F2P player, w/ ~1300 of each gem per week, 5200 per month, that'd take about 3.2 months of saving.  Either that, or they just never participated in any CbC until now, b/c they had every girl, like DvDivXXX.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Thinking 1

Most players participate in CmC for the AM Booster, the Gems and the gXP. The girl is a nice on top if one is avalaible, but not the main reason. I'm mostly sure KK think the girl should be the most reason to participate, but not with the good amount of ressources the top places give.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

Most players participate in CmC for the AM Booster, the Gems and the gXP. The girl is a nice on top if one is avalaible, but not the main reason. I'm mostly sure KK think the girl should be the most reason to participate, but not with the good amount of ressources the top places give.

Yeah, I know.  We've talked about this before, but these scores are highly unusual, so I think the girl, Lupa's Mother, being one that costed (7.2k kos/$50) before, from PoA #1 was a major factor here.

The avg 1st place score from CbC's 1-18 was just 807k, not 3-4 mil, so it's very unusual.  I think players that either saved up for a long time, or bought gem bundles, decided to show off, getting 1st place, for the only girl they were missing.

This is definitely crazier than Penny's revival, CbC #19.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 2

I checked Sariandor (the 3M guy) and Lancelot (the 1,8M guy) from my bracket. Both started in 2017. While Lancelot is at lvl452 with 519 girls and highest/best League is D2 at 99th I expect he is a casual player and invested to get the girl, Sariandor is at lvl500 with 1037 girls and top30 placement in D3. So both are more at the casual side ot the playerbase. To me it seems that both had storaged a lot of gems an burst them out as they started a new awakening level.

With this I don't want to deny that Lupa's Mom is a relevant factor to start with the spending now. The possibility that's so is not very low.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, madahmed said:

there are many servers and in each server members are divided daily into groups of 50 memebrs.

each day , you compete against 50 members.

Thank you M - I imagine these members are selected randomly so that may be why I never see my Club members in that list of 50.  OK thanks again,  WOW there is a lot to learn about this game.

Play On Tomthe Bomb

• Like 1

The contests brackets are divided by level. So if your level is much higher than your clubmates, you'll never be together.

Beside that, there are ~30,000 active players in the game (on HH.com), so ~600 brackets of 50 players. In a club with 40 active members approaching your level, you should see some clubmates every now and then.

• Like 1

Day 2 : Top 11. i awakened all the girls i wanted to awaken and that was enough to get Lupa' mother.

top 1 also was too high in my group. top 1 was 1.5 M ,top 2 was 1.1 M

@Ravi-Sama @bolitho76 may be the guy did rely not only on gems but also in season kisses because of th seasonal event, he could have spent a lot in kisses.

image_2022-10-26_132912231.png

Edited by madahmed
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Either that, or they just never participated in any CbC until now, b/c they had every girl, like DvDivXXX.

Just to clarify, I did participate in many CbCs where I didn't have the girl, even picking up a few wins for the sheer value of the gems and other rewards. Also, I was (and still am) missing a handful of CbC-eligible girls. Now the only ones left are the two from the koban path of the Midwinter BS extra PoA, which I won't get until 2024.

But yeah, I saved up and used a lot more resources for CbCs where I knew I had a girl to catch upon than for any random CbC where I don't.
-------------

@Tomthe Bomb Don't spam multiple posts in a row, please. That's against the rules technically, but more importantly pretty annoying. You can EDIT your existing post using the three-dot menu on the top right instead when no one else has posted after you yet. You get an informal slap on the wrist this once, though. ;)

As for your question, remember this is the CbC thread. The only relevant girls here are from Seasons and PoA. They're not girls you can get shards for, you either unlock and claim them or you don't. It's 0 or 100.

For these, though, the red shift effect I mentioned applies. If you're not grabbing this month's PoA girls, they'll come back in like 2 years and a half. If you skip the new PoA girls 2 years and a half from now, these will probably take over 3 years to come back, and so on.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Just to clarify, I did participate in many CbCs where I didn't have the girl, even picking up a few wins for the sheer value of the gems and other rewards. Also, I was (and still am) missing a handful of CbC-eligible girls. Now the only ones left are the two from the koban path of the Midwinter BS extra PoA, which I won't get until 2024.

But yeah, I saved up and used a lot more resources for CbCs where I knew I had a girl to catch upon than for any random CbC where I don't.

You know what I mean.  I follow this thread (not literally).  I know you participate.  I just meant the players that scored 3-4 mil on day 2 were probably looking forward to this day for a long time.  For the same reasons you were.   Which explains the crazy high 4-5 times above avg scores.

I've been participating too, even though I had the past 4 months of girls, for the Gems/GXP/AMEs, but I think I'll try underachieving, on weeks where I have the girl already, to see if it makes it easier, to guarantee getting the girls I'm missing.  Probably going for top 30s if I have the girl.  Then, top 4s, or sniping for 1st when there's a good opportunity, if I'm missing the girl.  Instead of always going for top 15.  That way, I'll save orbs for when I actually need them, and don't waste Gems/GXP, when it could've been better spent a different week, w/ better blessings.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 3

Yop, definitely. That's more or less what I'm doing already. As always with contests, there are formats I'm very weary of (for CbC, that's Day 2 in particular, and also Day 1 in most circumstances; this one was a major exception as I had been saving up orbs specifically for it for weeks). The more honest one in my book is Day 3 (even though it favors platinum card holders, but oh well, they pay €30 a month for it, so it's hardly "free").

• Like 2

I grabbed a top 4 (no screenshot sorry). I initially hoped for a win (I used 100 tickets for the PoA task anyway) but then one contestant passed me over and before I could decide if it was worth pushing even further or not, a second one followed suit, so happy to take the #3 rewards.

• Like 2

Here are the new girls added to the CbC till the end of the year which includes the last of the skipped so it may make it more predicable going forward.

Tomorrow - Amelia
CbC #36 - Suzie
CbC #37 - Violet
CbC #38 - Harmony
CbC #39 - Kiara
CbC #40 - Grace
CbC #41 - Shegobara Degosaka
CbC #42 - Euphoria
CbC #43 - Gabrielle

• Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Yamiray said:

Here are the new girls added to the CbC till the end of the year which includes the last of the skipped so it may make it more predicable going forward.

Tomorrow - Amelia✔️
CbC #36 - Suzie
CbC #37 - Violet✔️
CbC #38 - Harmony
CbC #39 - Kiara✔️
CbC #40 - Grace
CbC #41 - Shegobara Degosaka✔️
CbC #42 - Euphoria✔️
CbC #43 - Gabrielle✔️

Thanks.  I tried to update my schedule.  I have Amelia, so I'll take it easy.  I'm low on orbs after spending 300+ today anyway.  I'm missing Suzie from next week, Nov 7th.

1049355777_cbcschedule3.thumb.png.7e44df0e3093a4632fd4fe93e17adc05.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Le 26/10/2022 à 23:32, DvDivXXX a dit :

Day 3 (even though it favors platinum card holders, but oh well, they pay €30 a month for it, so it's hardly "free").

You forgot the platinum card doesn't work for the club champion, right? 😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 1