• Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

On 3/3/2022 at 9:28 PM, Kenrae said:

I'm pretty sure Bunny's mom mythic version will be her Golden Saint version

Golden Saint Bunny's Mother?

<snip>

@Ravi-SamaAny part of images from story are considered spoilers by Kinkoid. --FinderKeeper

Edited by FinderKeeper

I've picked-up Sugarmama. Stats:

Total Kost (including 5xSP): 1310 Nutaku Kobans (7860 HH).

1056 Combativity used, 319 free (actual cost 32 Kobans for 4x50 play right at the start).

Drop rate was (for the third month in a row) significantly below the average (7%), though better than the last two at 6.09%.

Along the way I picked up 53 MPs (drop 6.46%), 27 tickets (drop 3.29%) and 1400 gems (drop 8.53%).

This month's Mythic does seem to have been less popular. I took a screenshot with 3.5 hours to go:
image.thumb.png.dea8786a81d9400fa9893fcac6ae294c.png

This compares to Lovebot Norou (46273 shards remaining) and Angelic Lenaelle (~63k shards remaining).

That suits me down to the ground tbh. Sugarmama is a weaker Mythic, if fewer players have her then she's more of an advantage when a relevant Blessing hits her offsetting her Playful weakness somewhat. On Nutaku this means that ~290 fewer players have her than Norou and 120 less than Lenaelle.

• Thanks 1

The remaining shards would actually be higher because it seems they are not stopping people going over 100 shards because i got two bonus flowers for going over 100 shards when doing 50x at the end.

Would be nice if they edited her image not to have her eye go over her hair lol.

ava0-1200x.webp

• Like 1

Sugarmama Lupa's mother had 82699 shards remaining w/ 10 min left.  Part of the reason I didn't try to get her was I didn't have enough kobans saved up (3.8k).  Another factor was that she's an original character, for whom I have no attachment or nostalgia.  My first mythic girl was Undercover Valentina, b/c I like Tifa.  Some players are saying they didn't want her, b/c playful is a "weak element."  She'd be useful against sensual girls, which players consider a strong element, so that's a weak argument, and doesn't sway me.  If it was a girl based on a parody I liked, even if she was playful, and I had enough kobans, I'd try to get her.  

I'm looking forward to the revivals of Nike (May 23rd), and Alt. Finalmecia (Nov 23rd).  I'm not familiar w/ her parody (Saori "Athena" Kido from Saint Seiya), but I like her voluptuous art, and she's a voyeur which is easy to max out.  Finalmecia is from Final Fantasy VIII (Ultimecia), a franchise I like, which suits this game, and her art is also full-figured, and thicc, like Nike.  Not that Sugarmama isn't visually appealing; I think she is.  There's just other mythic girls I'd rather save up for.

10 min 2022-03-06_6-50-00.png

sugarmama shards 2022-03-06_6-50-00.png

2 shards 2022-03-06_6-50-00.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1

I decided to "skip" her. I still had plenty of combativity available (stored and regen), and some spare boosters, so I kept fighting Bremen anyway:

- 515 Fights, 64 Shards (32 drops)

- 3 SP Boosters used

- 982 Kobans used for refills (92 Fights), to use a few additional charges on the last booster

- Drop rate: 6.21%. 8.1% for the first 300 fights, 3.7% for the last 215 fights (It really went downhill in the end...)

- Bonus: +240 Kobans from Daily Contests, thanks to the extra combativity I had to spend; we had 2 Villains contests on HH.

Total: 515 Fights, 2602 Kobans, 64 Shards

I still intend to get her for her revival next year, so this doesn't feel like wasted resources, although I should probably have stopped after 56 shards instead of going for 66 (Since either way, I'll need 2 full boosters to get her during revival).

It's the first Mythic Girl I skip since SP Boosters have been introduced. I wasn't interested in her at all. I don't have the resources to upgrade her, I don't need more Playful girls, and Moe Bunny will be available in 2 weeks anyway.

Le 04/03/2022 à 11:54, Gartalgar a dit :

On the drop rate side, I'm getting less than 4% currently, at 32 drops for 812 fights (and all of them with frags available).

Even using SP, I'm only at 60 frags for more than 10k kobans (including the SP cost). I'm not liking the projected cost at all.

Quick update, even if it's a few days after the event :

Got her with 1'083 fights total, for a 4.80% drop rate.

I got the first 60 frags at a 3.94% drop rate (first day) and the last 40 at 7.38% ... (using perfume all along).

Edit : If I split it between auto and manual fights, it's 3.94% on auto and 6.15% on manual.

Edited by Gartalgar

On 3/8/2022 at 1:48 PM, Gartalgar said:

Edit : If I split it between auto and manual fights, it's 3.94% on auto and 6.15% on manual.

Are you sure that all your hits were with SP on? If you use x10 or x50 fights you can get more drops than the number of uses you have left. That could explain the difference.

@Kenrae: When I say "drop  rate", I count the number of drops, not the number of frags, so SP doesn't change the value.

I had 4 drops without SP (1 when SP ran out in a x50 set, 3 when I forgot to activate it after buying it).

So I'm counting 52 drops for 1'083 fights total.

On auto : 26 drops out of 660 fights (I know I rushed it too much and shouldn't have spent that many kobans on auto)

On Manual : 26 drops out of 423 fights.

• 2 months later...