• Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

1240.jpg

Kinky Cumpetition

Nurse with Love

My kinky hero,

Starting today and ending on the 5th of March (1 pm UTC+1), you will have 2 days to seduce Alt. Notka and be her one and only lover.

Show off your skills in Leagues and Seasons against other aspiring heroes and earn your spot.

I wanna be all yours, my darling!

Event Girl

ava0-1200x.webp

Alt. Notka

This event (usually) happens two times each month - first during a Classic event.

23bamqq.jpeg <-clickable

@Noacc

• Thanks 4

Didn't know it was possible to get 100 shards in KC. Made 10-15 fights in a season with a return on the page back to not wasting time, i.e. didn't see the results. Then decided to look at the rates on the event page, and there are already 100/100.... ~60 seasonal + 15 league fights wasted..... Ok ^_^ 

you are sure you hadnt her in clicker already? I never heared about a 100 drop; it also doesnt sound like you actually saw any animation or shard drops.

i start with 141 kisses - should get her soon.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Jirastik said:

Didn't know it was possible to get 100 shards in KC. Made 10-15 fights in a season with a return on the page back to not wasting time, i.e. didn't see the results. Then decided to look at the rates on the event page, and there are already 100/100.... ~60 seasonal + 15 league fights wasted..... Ok ^_^ 

100 shard drop not possible but sometimes KC girls not added to player harem at the start of the event for people that already got her in hentaiclicker which gives them the girl for free.

i think its max 1 shard per season fight and around 1-5 shard range for league battles when they drop,  of course if you do the 10x season option or 15x league battles option you can get more shards than single battles because your doing more than one battle at a time but still not going to get 100 shards that fast with the amount you did.

5 minutes ago, natstar said:

i think its max 1 shard per season fight and around 1-5 shard range for league battles when they drop,  of course if you do the 10x season option or 15x league battles option you can get more shards than single battles because your doing more than one battle at a time but still not going to get 100 shards that fast with the amount you did.

range is 1 shard in season and 1-4 in league

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blaa said:

you are sure you hadnt her in clicker already? I never heared about a 100 drop; it also doesnt sound like you actually saw any animation or shard drops.

1 hour ago, natstar said:

100 shard drop not possible but sometimes KC girls not added to player harem at the start of the event for people that already got her in hentaiclicker which gives them the girl for free.

Ok, that's weird. I can say with 100% certainty that when I started those 10-15 fights, the event screen was 0/100 shards. Now I checked the clicker and I don’t have Notka, I can see her in Gacha as an option, but I definitely don’t have her. I'm confused... is there any other way I could get her besides dropping 100 shards? Because if it's a bug, then I wouldn't want her taken away. =\

Got the girl at the last minute. the last shard dropped with the last kiss 4 minutes befor reset.

For statistic:

94 League fights, 13 drops with 29 shards

149 used Kisses and 71 shards

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 1

Well, this started well, with >130 kisses available and 60 immediate shards; but leagues have been terrible. I got less than 10 shards from there, and not enough kisses to get the girl.

On top of that, I couldn't play today, so I completely missed the last hours of the event. Ended up at 91/100. Well, another candidate for a future revival/dating tokens :)