• Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Mature Season. Next Event >>

1247.jpg

Boss Bang

Bang Like Boss

Darling,

Gather your strongest team and fight against the Big Boss - Dr. Jessie Jones. She’s a gifted researcher working in the infamous B.O.O.B Lab where she dedicates her time to developing a potion for breast growth and sensitivity.

If you manage to impress her with your teamwork and skills she will join your Harem and shower you with gifts. If you can’t win with your team, you can select a new one or heal your team for another chance.

It all started with a bang, hero!

Boss Girl

Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Jessie

HH_Calendar_March_Boss_Bang.jpg <- clickable

@Noacc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7

I'm not one to complain about free stuff, but don't you think getting the exact same thing for basically 100 clicks and during 4 days of (sometimes) hard grinding LC is sort of... ridicuolus?
Unless it's a thought out feature, some sort of "ok, you don't want to struggle, we've got you fam!" bonus.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Master-17 said:

Another free 5-star legendary in Harem. Shouldn't it involve some kind of complexity? 5 minutes of clicks and that's it.

1.jpg

Not as easy for lower level players with lower level girls but gives you something to do during the 30 minute wait time for new contests to appear at least.

The art is regular cute stuff in KK style without glory nor failure. She blend into the range of all other cuties. Proportions look fine to me. Anyway, the lack of interest points (probably just the hands) make this one the less noticeable L5 ever, more a Pachinko L3?

The overall Mature Season seems lacking "taste". Mature = normie?

As for the event itself... KK want to throw at me incentives to spend gems. I've already told you, my dear, I will not spend on this, it's too abstract. Give me solid advantages or benefits :*

• Like 1

Level 417, 551 girls, of which 74 are Sensual (blue gem). Went full Sensual (for ego re-gen) and stayed at 100% til Lvl 45 when I started weaving between 95-100% until 74 when I dropped to 82%. Slowly went back up to 90-95% until Lvl 94 when started to drop quickly. Finished on 57%.

Team was all Sensual, 1 Mythic Lvl 600, 1 5* Leggo 550, 2 5* Common 550, 1 5* Rare 360,, 2 3* Common 550, total power 82,403.01 power, all max affection, 28.4 Heal on Hit.

Did have a similar team (power 81,246.71) in reserve if needed.

Hope the details help

2138416555_BangJessie.thumb.png.e921cfc465332c4728466e84e875ddb0.png

Yes it seems easy if you have enough girls, which are levelled up but for lower level / smaller harems / not levelled enough it will be much harder.

I use the mouse to click the pages bang and forward.It tooks 5 minutes to complete 99 fights.
I may not claim it until the last day or getting a girl from daily goal or contest again.
Witch character is she refered to?Miyano Shiho from conan?

截圖 2022-03-10 下午10.05.30.png

Edited by yoyowhan
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, natstar said:

Not as easy for lower level players with lower level girls but gives you something to do during the 30 minute wait time for new contests to appear at least.

Therein lies the problem with this activity. It is completely unbalanced. I wrote about this at the time of the launch of the first BB (Boss Bang). Beginners will not be able to pass this, and seasoned players will complete it without any problems. But that's not right! In game design, a separate course is devoted to Balance, but apparently the developers skipped it, judging by BB and PS (Panteon's Stairway)

• Like 1

Does anyone know how much the boss increases each level? After the first try at this event I'd like to put forth a better attempt this time if I could. And even if the best strategy is all blues I'm not sure if I have enough blues to make that work so. I have 3 L 5 * but only 1 is maxed. So for my strongest team I'm debating just my strongest lineup vs a blue or blue/white mix. I think at full blue I only had 14% regin last time.

Powerful girls also give stronger attack/defense, which results in better healing overall. So, going "All blue" is not necessarily the best option, if your blue girls are weak. You need to find the right balance between damage taken and healing.

It hard's to give accurate advice, because for many players, it's either easy or impossible. This events really depends a lot on your Harem strength and player level.

il y a 11 minutes, Clce101 a dit :

Does anyone know how much the boss increases each level?

The boss gains 1 level after each fight. This is a mostly linear bonus (although I think there's a higher buff for every 50 or 100 levels gained; IIRC it's not perfectly linear). So, from lvl 250 to 350, expect a 40% increase in each stat. From 300 to 400, expect a 33% increase.

• Like 2

@Liliat thanks for the information. Now I can run rough guesses with some number crunching and pulling power levels off the wiki and maybe this time I can get a new 5* as those girls are my carries until I can save up to try a mythic.

I'm lvl 366 on Nutaku, with a team of lvl 500 girls, 3 blue (Mythic Norou (1blessing) + 2 non bless 5* legendary), 3 white (Mythic Finalmecia (double blessing) + 2 non bless 5* legendary) and the last one a green 5 * legendary (1 blessing).

I got the girl with 48,1% of life left. 

• Like 1

I probably should say my performance too.

Level 333. Made two teams ignoring Elements, just the best 14 girls (all Legendary 5 at level 600, except a Legendary 3 level 550). First team reached tier 64, the second team completed the event with 78% Stamina left. 

All of my Club pals above level 320 did it easily, all ones below 320 had difficulties, those under 300 had great difficulties or stopped at all. I think the difference greatly stand in the awakening, that determine if you're above the intended average for your level.

@Clce101: The Stamina loss is an equation between the dealt and suffered damage. Technically, you can win by overwhelming scores too. If your damage is higher the boss one, your Stamina get healed... quite the same as a Blue team. What you've read around is that, by *equal scores*, Blue girls are better, but they aren't by default. I won without using any of them. You can win by spoiling elements, boosting, levelling up in the meanwhile and whatever. Just do your math in advance.

If you own just one L5 maxed out you'll probably have better luck with Legendary Days and Legendary Contests (the last for sure, is the best source of L5 to begin).

• Like 1

@LiliatHow many girls you have? Which booster were used?

I have similar levels (lvl 396 / lvl 600 girls) and find the event quite challenging. Believe this is due to small harem (296 girls) and lack of passive bonuses.

This time it took 3 teams - one filler and two proper with healing. Could have probably survived with 2 if fought in different order.

Previous time it took me all 5 teams. However, didn't then pay attention to team building and used no boosters.

Il y a 4 heures, Alex_i a dit :

I have similar levels (lvl 396 / lvl 600 girls) and find the event quite challenging. Believe this is due to small harem (296 girls) and lack of passive bonuses.

I have less girl than you (240), team lvl 550 and on a similar lvl (381)

I did it with only 1 team. What girls did you use? Which color?

I went 4 blue/2 white/my strongest 

Edited by Boulie2

Started by testing waters with an eccentric team, followed by filler and then the strongest team. 1st team brought me up to 63 potions, 2nd up to 79 and 3rd finished ~60% HP left.

I have only 5 good/decent lvl 600 sensual girls. Next ones would be 5-star common but maybe one could think of fielding them. 

Bang2_Jennie.jpg

Il y a 13 heures, Alex_i a dit :

@LiliatHow many girls you have? Which booster were used?

I have 440 girls (So, a bit more than you, but really not much). And I probably had Ginseng/2x Chlorella for the boosters (That's my minimal set of boosters). Not ideal for BB (Since defense and heal is so important, having Ginseng or Cordyceps is best), but clearly sufficient in my case.

I had a screenshot of my exact team, but I can't access it at the moment. I think it was:

Taurus (Physical)
Hazel (Dominatrix)
Izumi (Playful)
Zazie (Sensual)
Avaritia (Dominatrix)
Alt. Lyrsa (Sensual)
Selena (Sensual)

(On HH, this corresponds to my strongest team with the current blessing, except for Selena, who's my 8th strongest, but I used her for healing). Total power 128 377, so very close to your final team.

All girls are on lvl 600. All my market stats are maxed out, and my equipment is not far away (~Lvl 392, Rainbow). My club stats are just average. My HP didn't go below 97% or so (Each time I did a critical hit, I was back to 100% HP)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Liliat said:

(On HH, this corresponds to my strongest team with the current blessing, except for Selena, who's my 8th strongest, but I used her for healing). Total power 128 377, so very close to your final team.

Yes, the team power is very close. But most importantly your team can out heal the damage and mine cannot. The difference seems to be sum of multiple factors:

• Bigger harem - On average your harem has 18 girls more for each element. This translates into more heal (1.8%), damage (1.26%) and defense (1.26%).
  • Slightly better team and boosters - had just epic boosters (2x chlorella + cordyceps).

Thanks for the answers. It was interesting to see what the differences were.

EDIT: And in times of equipment I had 2x multi + 4x mono, out of which 2 were 30 levels behind. 

Edited by Alex_i
added info
  • Like 1