60 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Druiada Titania

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

5 minutes ago, holymolly said:

Soo you´re telling me Norou is best girl ? 🤔 😏  and don´t forget that she got extra f..ed because of the double blue mythic and first revivals ☝️

(I still have to finish titania on nutaku.. I just can´t bother doing the fights tbh :D )

No, we're saying that Norou got that bump from your shameless advertising of how great she is.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8316 kobans to get her (including the cost for the 4 perfumes bought previously). No auto fights, all manual.

Only used 4 perfumes as I didn't plan on going for her at first. But seeing the amount of shards left and having gotten 9 shards on free combattivity, I decided to give it a go.

56 drops in 707 fights, 7,92 % drop rate. Much better than for Sugarmama (4.80%). I even had 9 drops on a 50 fights refill (all manual) !

• Like 2

il y a une heure, JustVisitingReborn a dit :

16400 gems

😨💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

I'm currently stuck at 92%. I didn't realize it was patch day. And even though the patch notes are really short, I suspect the devs are introducing a new big feature on the test server, which takes more time than usual. So... Here's hoping the game comes back in the next hour or so. Otherwise, I might not be able to finish the girl this time (And I just started using my 5th booster... What a waste it would be!)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The game has been back online for about 15 minutes at least. Go finish the event if you haven't yet. You still have well over an hour and a half to do so (not to mention there are mooore than enough shards left for everyone):

image.png

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Zteev said:

No, we're saying that Norou got that bump from your shameless advertising of how great she is.

1 hour ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

I would have said "shamelessly pimping her out" 😛

come on guys don´t bump the topic with false off-topic allegations  :(

I can only get 100 shards for Norou so it´s definitely not just me ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thinking 1

1 minute ago, holymolly said:

I can only get 100 shards for Norou so it´s definitely not just me ;)

And a candidate for an election can only vote for themselves once... Convincing the masses of voting for what you want is the purpose of a campaign. You were certainly successful in that. ;) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 1

2 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

And a candidate for an election can only vote for themselves once... Convincing the masses of voting for what you want is the purpose of a campaign. You were certainly successful in that. ;) 

tell me that once I get us a mythic bianca ;)

• Like 1
  • Thinking 2

Last minute finish:

- 693 fights for 50 drops

- 7.21% drop rate

- 254 free, 439 refills, 15 fights remaining after the last refill

- 5 Boosters and 4732 Kobans: 7432 Kobans total

I've also collected my overall drop rates since the introduction of SP Boosters, because I'm still unsure if the real drop rate is 6.5% or 7.0%:

Royal Housemaid : 50/860
Finalmecia : 55/827
Lenaëlle : 50/677
Alexa : 50/786
Norou : 59/745
Lupa's Mom : (32/515)
Moe Bunny : 50/762
Titania : 50/693

Total: 396 / 5865 = 6.75%

Well... That didn't help 🤣

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

I also got her in the last few minutes. The game going down for an update really hurt as the wee hours of the morning are times I can most freely play. I'm on the east coast of the US, but have a very abnormal schedule, when I even have a schedule.

• Like 3

image.png.ddeb9a340b8ba2db60ef54fb2daf3cbe.png

Was less than 10 seconds left when i took the screenshot so i think that is as close as you get to knowing the shards remaining lol.

The current path of valor gives points for defeating villains as well which would have gotten more people to go for her as well and the green element gem are to commonly used for 5 star girls and this is the 3rd mythic to use them so if people did not have the gems to upgrade her they would skip her as well.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hasnt been a fan of the art on the last two mythics, so didnt go for her.
Not sure what's been up with mythics lately, they are capable of good art, just look at
Royal housemaid, Radka or any of the Lupa/Bunny ones.

Hopefully the next one will be better.

• Like 2

I genuinely wonder if it's worth making a dedicated sticky about MDR's order (or perhaps adding a note about that to the stickied guide). So many people seem to think it's mysterious and make weird random wild guesses as a result....

(Spoiler alert: it's the exact same order as MD, which anyone can check at a glance on the wiki Harem page).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I genuinely wonder if it's worth making a dedicated sticky about MDR's order (or perhaps adding a note about that to the stickied guide). So many people seem to think it's mysterious and make weird random wild guesses as a result....

(Spoiler alert: it's the exact same order as MD, which anyone can check at a glance on the wiki Harem page).

I think a full blown guide to MD might be worthwhile - detailing how quickly to expect shards to go, how much you need to have saved-up ot pick-up a Mythic (maybe even broken down MD vs MR) and detailing the extended periods of no drops that it is perfectly normal to experience. We seem to get a lot of the 'shocked at how shit and rigged MDs are' posts that really just boil down to a disconnect in expectations between the format of the event and the reality of what will happen.

Making work for someone else is what I do best 😛

Edited by JustVisitingReborn
  • Haha 1
  • Hearts 1

Il y a 5 heures, JustVisitingReborn a dit :

I think a full blown guide to MD might be worthwhile - detailing how quickly to expect shards to go, how much you need to have saved-up ot pick-up a Mythic (maybe even broken down MD vs MR) and detailing the extended periods of no drops that it is perfectly normal to experience. We seem to get a lot of the 'shocked at how shit and rigged MDs are' posts that really just boil down to a disconnect in expectations between the format of the event and the reality of what will happen.

Making work for someone else is what I do best 😛

I mean, even then the droprate is so low that i always feel like i'm getting unlucky as hell, but when i do the counting at the i'm around the average

I think it's gonna continue, even with a complete guide :P 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

I think a full blown guide to MD might be worthwhile

12 hours ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

We seem to get a lot of the 'shocked at how shit and rigged MDs are' posts that really just boil down to a disconnect in expectations between the format of the event and the reality of what will happen.

❤️:x

7 hours ago, Boulie2 said:

I think it's gonna continue, even with a complete guide :P 

For sure. But the one big advantage of having a clean guide you can just link to whenever someone asks for the millionth time is that it just takes one copy-paste of the link. Right now to answer these posts we need to repeat ourselves over and over.

I'm in no kind of shape or available enough these days to make a full-blown guide on anything, though. But if someone else is up for it I'd gladly help out double-checking or suggesting ways to improve it (if relevant) and make it a sticky.

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 1
  • Hearts 1

• 2 weeks later...

Predictions for May's Mythic (starting with most likely imo):

- Voyeur (purple) - A couple of reasons for this. Firstly, @45026831 gave some insight into the reason for a shortage of Voyeur's earlier this month and indicated that steps were being taken to balance the Dominances now. Voyeur is the only Dominance with only a single Mythic whilst others have 3, so it seems reasonable to suggest that balancing this is likely to be a priority. It is also the Dominance that has gone longest (11 months) without a Mythic, so it's well overdue.

- Eccentric (red) - There are only currently 2 Eccentric Mythics, so this would bring Eccentric in line with Exhibitionist (green) and Sensual (blue) at 3. It is the Dominance that has gone second longest without (10 months). And KK may not want to release a new Voyeur Mythic the same month that they revive the only other Voyeur Mythic (Nike) - it could depress player engagement with one, the other, or both. So, Eccentric seems another good bet.

- Dominant (black)/Physical (orange)/Submissive (White) - Unlike Voyeur or Eccentric, all of these Dominances have had a Mythic less than 8 months ago (6/5/4), meaning that they're not overdue, but they also all only have 2 Mythics so another only brings them in line with Exhibitionist and Sensual.

- Playful (yellow) - Only been a month since we had the last Playful, but again there are only 2, so another still maintains equilibrium.

- Sensual (blue)/Exhibitionisht (green) - We had an Exhibitionist last month and Sensual three months ago. These are also the only Dominances with 3 Mythics so far. It seems very unlikely that they're going to turn up next month.

I'll be using the above to steer my strategy decisions over the next couple of weeks and thought others might find it useful.

• Like 1