• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

2 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

From her first appearance:

grafik.png.52a802ac57c0c08edd3fadb813b7b44a.png

This time I didn't have enough Koban to get her so I will only use natural regen and one sandalwood to to get aditional 22 shards in the hope that she will have another revival in the future.

Problem is they stopped doing mythic revivals for months so they are behind so don't see the mythic girls returning anytime soon unless they do two mythic girls in one mythic revival in the future.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, natstar said:

Problem is they stopped doing mythic revivals for months so they are behind so don't see the mythic girls returning anytime soon unless they do two mythic girls in one mythic revival in the future.

They are ca one year after the appearance. The first revivals was unexpected early and the break lead to the expected gap from ca. one year between first appearance and revival. After the girls stay in the Harem with shards after the Mythic Revival I'm relative sure they will revive in the future again. Not in the near, I'm sure too, but the whole game needs patience and to wait one or two years more is not a great Problem to me.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 2

il y a 8 minutes, natstar a dit :

I'm pretty sure they'll do something like that. Either a 2 girls Mythic Revival (Would be the most straightforward option), like Legendary Days, or another event where older mythic girls get revived.

• Like 4

I would love to get her: First because i have chosen to grab all mythic girls and second she is one of our begin girls so... she is "important" :) (the fact that she is 😍 is obvious so ...)

Now i start at the incredible amount of...... 1 shard T.T grabbed while dating tokes were our dream and hope.

The big problems (for me at least) are always the same: quantity and time. I have the necessary founds but being at the pc/phone at the exact moment has always been a problem for me and sometimes what happen is this "Oh yeah i did it, there are still shards..." *eyes blinks*... shards over T.T

Well yes this event is more on the "take the last 2 shards that you are missing" and not grab the full girl but still..... sucks a bit XD

That said i always have that little tiny tiny hope that shards accumulate and i take her chill and happy (a man can dream).

Good luck !!!

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 2

My problem with revivals is the short amount of shards, maybe I'm just being dumb but isn't the point for another chance to get the girl? so why make it lower than the "regular" chance to get her. Anyway I'll skip it I don't have the kobans + no combat points saved + not really interesting girl for me

Good luck fellers

I like the design and concept of the mythic girls, I just don't try for them as it is way to hard to actually get shards for them, Im averaging 300 engery/combativity/whatever the hell its called per shard, and that is just entirely outside of anything resembling reasonable return of investment for me.

I like Level Up Red, she looks cool.  I'm not a huge Chun-Li or Street Fighter fan, but I do appreciate her thicc assets, of which Level Up Red is lacking.  She has the muscle, but not the curves.  I have 12.8k kobans saved up, and 5 SP boosters, but I already have my one and only mythic girl, Undercover Valentina, also of the physical element, so I don't want another.  It would take too long to max both.  I much prefer Tifa anyway.  I'll continue saving kobans for Nike's revival on May 23rd, unless the next mythic on May 3rd is one I like: Lola, Kioko, Kelina, Acadia, Salem, or Reina, etc.  Especially, if it's a Voyeur.  I like Nike's art and element, but have no nostalgia or attachment to "Saori "Athena" Kido from Saint Seiya," so if there's a parody I prefer more w/ the same voyeur element, it'll be easier to get them on May 3rd, than a revival on the 23rd.

1108870976_levelupredvschunlicomparison.thumb.png.762f0cc483dff4ed42e5d95da3afe3e4.png

You see what's missing, right?
D3Qe_vpW4AEM5wH.thumb.jpg.d5d15e41497abc16da9f61cb14cdf5dd.jpg

chun-li-street-fighter.gif

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Haha 1

grafik.png.6866ba4ee0b095f53a41c270b3bc2be2.png

At HH.com at the moment.

Some minutes later:

grafik.png.645c86fd64ef3cff5a519035c0b79226.png

Here is much more interesting in Red Battler. It seems that at Nutaku are a) lesser interest in Mythic girls at all because there are often more shards left than in HH or b) the relation between shards an max players is better at Nutaku in comparison to HH.

Edited by bolitho76

1 hour ago, browndude said:

Seems for me towards the end of the contest there are tons of shards (whether MR or Legendary), I still don't get many shards, after doing 100x combativity.... Suggestions?

In Mythic Revival there are no or very few shards remaining normaly. So at first confirm that shards available.

With a dropchance between 6% and 7% it's not unusual to have no drop from 100 combativity. The 6 or 7 drops from 100 combativity is the average result and you should have in mind that with such chances you need very long result lines to get a balanced line for sure. The variance in results is very high with this percentages and with thousands of players who plays the game some will be affected with such bad streaks.

For Legendary is no limited shard-pool. This is only a feature for Mythic gilrs.

Btw:

grafik.png.5b032e052c891545a4b7e074e624cb27.png

I reached my goal for this MR.

• Like 2

Final result: 13/100

I started at 6/100, so that's 7 extra shards with natural regen only. I didn't count exactly how many fights I did, but it should be 125 (2 days of natural regen + daily goals + 20 initial combativity).

500/4500 shards left on HH, 1h20 before the end of the event.

• Like 2

Just wanted to say that i got her !! it was very very hard for me but in the end i manage somehow to get her. Usual 4 boosters but some more kobans since, due to time problems and shards "vanishing" problems, i had to do some x50 performances (T.T) but i should still be "in the plan". Painful but manageable :)

Now i only miss 3 of them: Bunna, Matcha and my long waited (and wanted) Nike. 

Now since the shards in revivals are very likely to keep vanishing in a blink of an eye i'm very worried about not being able to get Nike.... I have to hope that the majority of the players will think with their "pvp mind" and will skip her (since she is purple) XD

• Like 2

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ April 23rd, 2022 ] MDR #6 - Level Up Red 🟠