• Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

1390.jpg

Kinky Cumpetition

Fast and Frivolous
Kinky babe,

Starting today and ending on the 7th of May (1 pm UTC+2), you will have 2 days to race your way straight into the garage of Alt. Tricia.

Prove your skills in Leagues and Seasons against other kinky competitors and earn your place next to her.

Dare to give her a victory lap, hero?

Event Girl

ava0-1200x.webp

Alt. Tricia

This event (usually) happens two times each month - first during a Classic event.

xVNMQXC.png <-clickable

@Noacc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

something weird happend.

on my 4th league fight I got 1 shard. 11 more fights and no shards (that's ok, I guess).
I went to season and I noticed after few fights it doesn't give me shards as possible price for wins.

I checked the event page and it says I already got the girl.

Is it possible to get a 100 shard crit in Kinky cumpetitions? (btw, I didn't get the usual pop-up with the 100 shards animation).

Bug or luck? or am I missing something?

5 minuti fa, bolitho76 ha scritto:

Had you played HentaiClicker? Than it could be that you gain the girl there and so you will gain it in HH instantly (ok, in KK terms instantly - means in the first 12h of the KC 😉 )

sometimes the easiest answer is the right one :) I totally forgot about that

First pose have some really serious issue, quite embarassing mistakes of perspective. Later, some sudden change into proportion, and that's bad as I like her colors and overall concept. She look very fine as avatar.

Obviously I'll end *again* at 90 shards T_T.

Hey for the very first time i'm trying to get a KC girl!!! wow. I stored all the kisses from the previous events/boss/pov and used them all today. The results were: 6 shards from 15 league fights and 64 shards from 109 kisses in the season. So i'm at 70 atm, my only concern is to not be able to be in the tier 59 for the contest days. If i manage to be there even with this "penalty" of starting later this event might become an habit too, the time will tell.

For now, good luck mates!!

• Like 2

Since more than a half year I started Seasonfights with the first KC in month and most time it was later in the month the first KC starts. But with ca. 100 Kisses storaged and natural regen I was allways at the second girl at lvl 62 bevor LC starts. I can't imagine that you are not able to reach the same and this time you will get ca. 340 Kisses from natural regen until LC starts. So: starting points: 2800+(340 Kisses natural regen + 100 storaged Kisses x 20 (mojo that should be reachable in average per fight)) => 2800+(440x20)=11.600 mojo.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Season: 74 shard drops in 147 wins (range: 1-1)
League: 12 shard drops in 093 wins (range: 1-4) total: 26

--------
Upgraded her just to vote (and out of curiosity). They seem to have become a bit sloppy with the HCL refugees' adaptation process lately. KC girls are not a priority on my upgrade list, but I was curious to see Blanche last time, whose source material from HCL was leagues ahead of Tricia's, but they still did a rather poor job of formatting her for HH. Using the same HCL pose twice in a row with a minuscule variation for poses 2 and 3 most notably. With girls handled poorly by not so great artists in HCL originally, like Tricia, a reformat can only help so much, anyway, but still. We're a long way from the amount of efforts put into the earlier HCL refugees, let alone the complete deluxe remaster and rework given to Lyrsa.

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 1

Ending this KC#27 w/ 38/100 for Alt. Tricia.  Didn't save kisses in advance.
Her art seems sub-par to me, except for the thiccness of her 1 star pose.
Didn't feel like burning 2k kobans for her.  She's no Alt. Kelina.
She reminds me of a racing pinup girl.
I didn't guess she was Trixie from Speed Racer.

94088011_alttriciaracingpinupgirl2.thumb.png.49ace8b9df8b569da2b17a3824283350.png

Art by Zen and Retro & Haruyama Kazunori.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1
  • Surprised :O 1

2 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Art by Zen and Retro

Damn, the one decent picture in her entire series turns out to be pretty clearly ripped off from a better picture by a better artist (not traced, at least, but too similar in oddly specific details to be a coincidence either). Yeah, not HCL's high point to say the least. ^^

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Damn, the one decent picture in her entire series turns out to be pretty clearly ripped off from a better picture by a better artist (not traced, at least, but too similar in oddly specific details to be a coincidence either). Yeah, not HCL's high point to say the least. ^^

Yep, not traced, but that pose, her posture, the helmet and hair, the two fingers going in her panties, the letter on her panties, the pink/red clothes, and finally dat ASS.  Dat ASS tho.  (Ass might be traced). :ph34r: If she looked like the original art, then "shut up and take my kobans." 🤑

1783555468_alt.triciaandtrixiebyzenandretrocomparison.thumb.png.d61337fb5701781c03d32186a909ac2e.png

• Haha 4

@Kenrae That "gloss" is just a part of the coloring style (it's an acquired taste, let's just say; some love it, others hate it and most don't care too much either way; kind of like the "eye drawn on top of a strand of hair" pet peeve ^^). If that's your only issue with the original drawing, try to ignore the colors (maybe we can find the line art version or just make it black and white in Paint real quick to avoid distracting you). Focus on the proportions, the drawing style, the lines... the anatomy. The fact that, contrary to the "parody" we got in Tricia, her head is not larger than her ass, or her chest as thin as her leg... :D Just to give you a bit of... perspective.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

@Kenrae That "gloss" is just a part of the coloring style (it's an acquired taste, let's just say; some love it, others hate it and most don't care too much either way; kind of like the "eye drawn on top of a strand of hair" pet peeve ^^). If that's your only issue with the original drawing, try to ignore the colors (maybe we can find the line art version or just make it black and white in Paint real quick to avoid distracting you). Focus on the proportions, the drawing style, the lines... the anatomy. The fact that, contrary to the "parody" we got in Tricia, her head is not larger than her ass, or her chest as thin as her leg... :D Just to give you a bit of... perspective.

I'm not saying I like Tricia's drawing :P .
But since you talk about the anatomy, there's a lot in there that feels quite wrong. That tiny neck and head, that dislocated shoulder, ...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1