• Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

KC32.jpg

Kinky Cumpetition

Why is it so big?
My kinky hero,

Nothing makes Alt.Lil’ Red more excited than a little chase, especially if you’re a werewolf. But if you’re not, no worries, you can roleplay! Starting today until the 23rd of July (1 pm UTC+2) you will have 2 days to win her over.

What do you say? Down for a little chase, hero?

Event Girl

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Alt. Lil' Red

This event (usually) happens two times each month - first during a Classic event.

HH_Calendar_July_Kinky_MythRev.jpg <-clickable

@Noacc

• Thanks 7

56 minutes ago, 430i said:

I guess this confirms the theory for a double mythic revival right?

Yup.

-----

Also, thanks for the thread (and all of the threads), @FinderKeeper. I'm out of "reactions" credit for today, so I'll seize the opportunity to say it. Thanks! ❤️

This happened to me only a couple times in years, but I'm not surprised it happens today ^^image.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

Did they increase the drop for KC girls?
I've gotten up to 3 shards in one go (i don't remember that beeing the case before)
I am at 54/100 shards right now, only free fights, that seems more then usual.
Most of the other KC girls I seem to have around 30 shards on, with some going up to 40ish

The average is near 50 shards, so in normal variance so far.

Natural Regen: 48 Kisses => 24 drops with 1 shard are 24 shards; 97 League Tokens => 9,7 drops with an average of 2,5 (range 1-4, so average of 2,5) are 22-25 shards. If you start with 10 storaged Kisses the average result in this event should be 51-54 shards.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

52 minutes ago, EpicBacon said:

Did they increase the drop for KC girls?

No.

32 minutes ago, Incubys said:

is the assumed drop rate from Leagues fights 10% ?

Yes.

---------

Season: Drop RATE = 50%. Drop RANGE = 1-1.
League: Drop RATE = 10%. Drop RANGE = 1-4.

As always. What you are experiencing short-term is called variance. What you can see above and from your long-term outcomes if you start writing them down properly and looking back over a large enough sample is the average.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

3 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

No.

Yes.

---------

As always. What you are experiencing short-term is called variance. What you can see above and from your long-term outcomes if you start writing them down properly and looking back over a large enough sample is the average.

Of cource, I've never really cared about the KC girls, maybe that's why I don't remember getting 3 shards before.
Some of the girls I seem to remember only giving shards from seasons, they refused to drop in leagues for me.

As I don't care too much about lil'Red not going to use any extra on her.
Thanks for the clarification, much appreciated

• Like 2

------------------
Refills for Kinky Cumpetition 032 (2022/07/21-23) X
Alt. Lil' Red (HCL port I don't have) X
Season: 57 shard drops in 119 wins (range: 1-1)
League: 16 shard drops in 128 wins (range: 1-4) total: 43
------------------

• Like 3

Didn't bother trying to get her.  I used up my 19 saved kisses prior, to get more kiss regen for the Golden Anniversary.
Didn't keep track of drops.  There's more interesting stuff going on.
KC art is usually "meh."  She shows no booty.  The 0 & 3 star poses are copy/pasted, w/ clothes removed.  Even the 1 star pose might just be a horizontal flip.
It's just an L3 girl.  Even her 1 star common version is hotter.
I still got 40 shards, w/o trying, for whenever she returns later.

2022-07-23_7-49-41.png.2ca52c71257bed033c8cd6cfa36be691.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Thinking 1

1 hour ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Didn't bother trying to get her.  I used up my 19 saved kisses prior, to get more kiss regen for the Golden Anniversary.
Didn't keep track of drops.  There's more interesting stuff going on.
KC art is usually "meh."  She shows no booty.  The 0 & 3 star poses are copy/pasted, w/ clothes removed.  Even the 1 star pose might just be a horizontal flip.
It's just an L3 girl.  Even her 1 star common version is hotter.
I still got 40 shards, w/o trying, for whenever she returns later.

2022-07-23_7-49-41.png.2ca52c71257bed033c8cd6cfa36be691.png

This is like the first KC girl I've got. I got up to 86 shards with free fights.
Did 3-4 refills or so for the rest.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ravi-Sama said:

whenever she returns later

There's yet to be even a hint of the beginning of a plan to ever revive KC girls at this point, though (which I hope they'll eventually do, since I screwed up with my 96% on... the one with the Kill Bill outfit ^^).

------

19 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

A few important things to note about this format:

1. Season fights have twice the expected average of League fights (5 shards per 10 fights vs 2.5 shards per 10 fights).

2. League fights have four times more variance than Season fights (and even that may be misleading: Season fights have almost NO variance, League fights have a LOT).

3. ~200 Kisses basically guarantee the girl on their own. League fights can be a nice supplement to reduce the amount of Kisses spent, but it's very unreliable.

Of course, it's otherwise much more useful and common to do League refills than Season refills. But when you go for KC, I think it's key not to rely on League to carry your run, even with lots of refills. Add AM boosters to the equation and it can get tricky.

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

A few important things to note about this format:

1. Season fights have twice the expected average of League fights (5 shards per 10 fights vs 2.5 shards per 10 fights).

2. League fights have four times more variance than Season fights (and even that may be misleading: Season fights have almost NO variance, League fights have a LOT).

3. ~200 Kisses basically guarantee the girl on their own. League fights can be a nice supplement to reduce the amount of Kisses spent, but it's very unreliable.

Of course, it's otherwise much more useful and common to do League refills than Season refills. But when you go for KC, I think it's key not to rely on League to carry your run, even with lots of refills. Add AM boosters to the equation and it can get tricky.

Yeah the variance of drops in Leagues can be pretty wild. The first KC I really went for I somehow got 36 shards (!) from Leagues, but since then it's almost always been 10-15. Seasons can have some amusing variance while you're doing it (this past time I got 8 drops in a row followed by 10 no-drops in a row), but it always seems to even out almost exactly to 1 shard for every 2 fights.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

And to back this sentiment up :

League : 4 drops from 75 fights (5.3%) for 11 shards - range 2-4 (1x0 ; 2x2; 3x1; 4x1)

Season : 89 drops from 172 fights (51.7%)

By far my worst run of luck on League fights, which shows just how hard variance can kick you in the nuts ? Just glad I had the kisses saved to get her anyway.

• Like 3