• Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Reunion Season. Next Event >>

1440x720_Push_Notification_1.jpg

Classic event 

An adventure of Myth
My fabled legend,

Are you ready to show the most powerful and sexy gals in the Haremverse a good time? They’re all very excited to play with you again.

You have until the 10th of August, (1 pm UTC+2) to seduce Anniversary Nike, Finalmecia, Alexa, Matcha and Radka. Complete all daily missions and Anniversary Bunna will join your Harem.

Be the best to impress the best. And have a blast with them!

Mission Girl

ava0-1200x.webp

Anniversary Bunna

Boss Girls and a Champion Girl

ava0-1200x.webp

Anniversary Nike

ava0-1200x.webp

Anniversary Finalmecia

Anniversary Final...

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2 

Anniversary Alexa

Event Pachinko Girls

ava0-1200x.webp

Anniversary Matcha

ava0-1200x.webp

Anniversary Radka

New Season Girls
(not part of the event)

ava0-1200x.webp

Reunion Red

ava0-1200x.webp

Reunion Juliette

Recent Girls
PoP, 2x One-star
(not part of the event)

ava0-1200x.webp

Kisa

ava0-1200x.webp

Night Out Tiana

ava0-1200x.webp

Yoga Windia

HH_Calendar_August_Classic-1.jpg <- clickable

@Noacc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7

I like all of the CE girls.  There's 9 days in this CE, so I think I'll definitely get Anniversary Bunna, Nike, Finalmecia, and Alexa.  Even though Alexa is w/ Whaty.  Some of their elements changed from their mythic variants, but that's not unusual.  I'll pursue Nike's variant first, since I missed getting her M6 twice.  Looking forward to getting Radka and Matcha from the EP or MP, sometime in the future.  Looks like I have 72 girls in my EP pool, so it's probably gonna take a long time, but that's the nature of this game.

I like Kisa from the PoP.  Short and thicc is a rare combo in this game, plus she has dual hair.  Keijo was a fun anime.

Reunion Red has a similar art style as Red Queen, but I liked Val Red the most, even though it's simple.

I think Prospector Juliette is her best variant, and Reunion Juliette doesn't really compare to that.

I don't care much about the GP girls. 

It's helpful to remember that for the CE (Classic Event), the shard range is 2-8, the drop rate is 10%, and there's a 1/1000 chance (0.001%) for a 100 shard drop.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1

Anniversary Bunna - Fine for the most part, nothing too much to complain about.
Anniversary Nike - Seems to have stolen some of Noemy's clothing. Subpar; would never have guessed that this one is based on a mythic.
Anniversary Finaltits - I guess this is what happens if you clone Final and Lupa, Meh.
Anniversary Alexa - Newest member of team melon it seems; not particulary interested.
Anniversary Matcha - Now we're talking; nice, detailed art; nice dress, probably the best of the bunch.
Anniversary Radka - Hard to go wrong with Radka, and no wrongs were done here, good art.

Reunion Red - I did not recognize this as Red Battler, clearly part of the new art, Nice dress tho.
Reunion Juliette - Same as with Red, I did not see who it was at first, okay-ish, Dress could have used some more features.

Kisa - decent.
Night Out Tiana - Cyclops in 1st pose, reject monster from John Carpenter's "The Thing" in her second form.
Yoga Windia - Seems way to cheerful; art is okay.

• Like 1

Cool idea for an event, and honestly I like the art for all of them (some more than others obviously, but I think overall the quality of the art for the events lately has been great). Love 😍 Matcha's dress - too bad she's in the Pachinko 😭

I also really like Red's and Juliette's dresses - such classy ladies! I wonder if I can sneak a ticket to this reunion somehow...

For the first time in a while I'm coming into a CE without a hoard of saved combativity or active SP for the MD girl, so I can actually participate from Day 1 and have a shot at getting both girls from natural regen!

@Ravi-Sama What's your verdict on Radka's two-star booty? I give it an A, but I'm admittedly an easy grader on such things ☺️

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Julius Fox said:

@Ravi-Sama What's your verdict on Radka's two-star booty? I give it an A, but I'm admittedly an easy grader on such things ☺️

I'll rank the CE girls, instead of a letter grade.  I know you prefer 6-star booty.

Bunna's 2 & 3 star booty > Matcha's 2 star booty > Alexa's 1 & 2-star booty > Radka's 2 star booty

I think Bunna's is superior, b/c she's squeezing and spreading it.  That's probably harder to draw, and I appreciate that.  Her tail frames it nicely.  I like her thicc thighs, vs. Matcha's skinny legs.  They're more symmetrical.  Then, you get to see it in her "Super Saiyan" version, despite just being a rare girl.  Awesome.

Matcha is next.  She reveals just as much as Bunna, but I prefer Bunna's more.  It was more inviting, plump, and thicc.  Maybe I just liked Bunna's pose more.

Then, it's Alexa's, since she reveals more than Radka overall, but less than Bunna and Matcha.  I also like her bouncy animation.

I feel like giving Radka's hair a trim, or pushing it aside.  It's in the the way of her cheeks this time.  This variant is the most modest and conservative out of these girls.  We don't even get a camel-toe tease.  She ranks last in the booty department for that, but I like it whenever a girl bites their lip, like in her 3 star-pose.

Sadly, Nike and Finalmecia show no booty this time, but their melons compensate for it.  Plus, I'm sure their scenes won't disappoint.  They're both "obtainable" for me, unlike Matcha and Radka.  The way they're drawn, reminds me of Taki and Ivy, from Soul Calibur II.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Bunna's 2 & 3 star booty > Matcha's 2 star booty > Alexa's 1 & 2-star booty > Radka's 2 star booty

Ah, it appears we have different tastes in booty, as I would have Radka and Alexa ranked 1, 2 (see also Adventure Filya 2-star for similar style). To each his own. I'm just happy when we get to see the backside at all! 😄

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, DBeekje said:

Is it worth pulling for these girls in the panchinko? I have no idea what the pullrates are

The event pachinko has a 22.5% drop rate, but costs 1800 kos, so it's not worth it.
The epic pachinko has a 4% drop rate.

The most I'd do is use EPx1s.
Today is a Pachinko Cumback Contest, so that would make sense.

Edited by Ravi-Sama

1 hour ago, DBeekje said:

I'm not far enough yet to get the girls, only the bunny one :(

I can get them from Champions I presume? But then the ones high above probably. I'm only at the second one now

Anniversary Alexa is the only one on a Champion, but she is on Whaty, the second Champion, so that's probably your only shot at getting one of the event girls besides Pachinko (which like @Ravi-Sama said is expensive for the low odds) and getting Anniversary Bunna by completing all the Event Daily Contests. Unfortunately for newer players the two Event Girls on villains are in worlds 9 & 10, which for a normal player will take at least a few months to unlock.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DBeekje said:

I'm not far enough yet to get the girls, only the bunny one :(

I can get them from Champions I presume? But then the ones high above probably. I'm only at the second one now

Yep, like Julius said, Alexa is w/ Whaty, the 2nd champion.  I beat him quickly w/ ~16 tickets earlier, so the 1 day cooldown would happen asap.  Got 35 shards for her so far.  It's a 50% chance to get 35 shards from a Champion (except on the last stage, 0%).  I'm 2 coin flips away, from getting to appreciate her head and tail. 

3 minutes ago, Julius Fox said:

Unfortunately for newer players the two Event Girls on villains are in worlds 9 & 10, which for a normal player will take at least a few months to unlock.

I didn't realize this.  I suppose we're lucky they didn't place Nike on "Stairway to Heaven" w/ herself as the boss, (which would've made more sense than Roko Sensei imo), like they did w/ Finalmecia at the "Plain of Rituals."  I recently unlocked "WereSquid Island," so thankfully the boss/world limitation no longer affects me.  Nikki Benz was there during the Kinkversary 22 event, before I reached the island, but I had her already from the EP.  Otherwise, I wouldn't have been able to get her, just 2 weeks ago.

21 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I didn't realize this.  I suppose we're lucky they didn't place Nike on "Stairway to Heaven" w/ herself as the boss, (which would've made more sense than Roko Sensei imo), like they did w/ Finalmecia at the "Plain of Rituals."  I recently unlocked "WereSquid Island," so thankfully the boss/world limitation no longer affects me.  Nikki Benz was there during the Kinkversary 22 event, before I reached the island, but I had her already from the EP.  Otherwise, I wouldn't have been able to get her, just 2 weeks ago.

Yeah, Event Girls being on mid to late Villains is something that's frustrating when you're a newer player, but once you unlock those Villains you don't really think about it anymore.

Fortunately I just unlocked Karole, which looks like the upper limit for CE girls (and Mythic girls haven't shown up any further than Finalmecia so far). Orgy Days girls still show up on late villains but that's fine since there's usually other things for newer players to focus on.

Edited by Julius Fox
  • Like 1

Boy, you guys are hard judges!  Maybe I'd better get with this toughness.

I started off three days behind the eight ball, with the worst case of the flu in decades.  No it wasn't covid - I tested myself three times and all three tests were convincingly negative.  Still, I have an annoying amount of catching up to do.

I found all these girls gorgeous, every single one.  Even Bunna is great - and a mission girl too.  I'm especially impressed that Finalmecia is so delicious, making me forget that she's the nastiest and deadliest witch in creation, as well as being an appalling sadist.  But for some reason I'm increasingly drawn to her.  She's like one of those spiders of the Latrodectus genus (the widows, katipo and redback - red-striped seduction.  She seems to have undergone a metamorphosis in her alt version.

I might have to dump my Elliott Rodger persona because I no longer care about always missing out on those all-so-great mythic girls.  Epics are good enough for me with their sexy faces and bodies with great outfits.

• Like 2

Well, behind the eight ball or not,  I managed (in separate accounts) to get both Finalmecia and Nike.  I'm not disappointed.  Animal ears for Finalmecia makes no sense to me, but they, and pigtails, adds to her sexiness and allure.  I didn't realise just how wonderfully curvy she is, probably the most perfect figure of any girl in the Haremverse.  Whereas once I thought her massive boobs were were a turnoff, now I see them as in perfect proportion to her curvy body.  That's not to mention her beautiful face.

She's the perfect seduction machine.  How can any male resist her?  She reminds me of that song by Genesis, 'The Lady Lies'.  So I'd have to say she's HH's perfect creation, matched very accurately to what she represents.  And those lips, eyes and hair... I can only look on mesmerised with yearning.  She will now be my homepage girl, replacing the winter version of Albane in my Herbie Hynde account.

Nike, on the other hand, is now only a bland addition to my harem.  I'm still trying to figure out why I don't really like her.  She's gorgeous but there's something missing.  She reminds me of a girl suffering anxiety and depression, from a low self-esteem from trying too hard and having no fun.  She looks on vicariously at our hero's exploits and the clear affection and devotion of members of his harem, not least Bunny and Lupa.  I'm sure we'll see her develop in a positive way as she comes out her her shell and starts to smile more and have fun.  Then we'll see a lot of jealousy emerging within our hero's harem, especially Lupa and Bunny who are genuinely in love with him.

Speaking of bunnies, the latest adventure is immensely frustrating to me.  I won't create any spoilers, suffice to say, our hero is beyond idiotic - a poor excuse for a hero whose dick rules his brain.  He sure can't read a room, can he.  Notwithstanding, that temptress, Riverine, would have to be a top candidate for a cameo event girl.  Hint, hint Kinkoid.  But, please, oh please, keep the same artist.  Don't do what you did to Tabatha!!

• Like 2

God!  Three posts in a row cos you guys aren't filling the void.  I wanted to comment on the Path of Valour.  Two great redheads.  I'm especially taken with Reunion Juliette.  I go all gooy seeing a redhead in a deep teal and low-cut ball gown (reminds me of an ex-girlfriend at a school ball.  All eyes were on her - so I wasn't the only sucker for redheads it seems.

I like how the artists have evolved Juliette.  If you an all remember her beginning: plain, lank hair, not very attractive at all.  She's had an amazing makeover, but remains free of eye makeup, bringing out the beauty within.

Outstanding work, artists.  It's a sustained success, too.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

God!  Three posts in a row cos you guys aren't filling the void.  I wanted to comment on the Path of Valour.  Two great redheads.  I'm especially taken with Reunion Juliette.  I go all gooy seeing a redhead in a deep teal and low-cut ball gown (reminds me of an ex-girlfriend at a school ball.  All eyes were on her - so I wasn't the only sucker for redheads it seems.

I like how the artists have evolved Juliette.  If you an all remember her beginning: plain, lank hair, not very attractive at all.  She's had an amazing makeover, but remains free of eye makeup, bringing out the beauty within.

Outstanding work, artists.  It's a sustained success, too.

Yep, Quoted myself.  I must've gone mad!  I made a huge and unforgivable in the above post.  I talked about Path of Valour when I should've been talking about the Seasons (Reunion).  Regarding Path of Valour, the artists have delivered a mesmerising version of Norou.  She's wearing the most stunning little black dress that's almost see-through organza.  The version of Ankyo is really interesting - almost a demonstration of nervous uncertainty and anxiety, afraid to meet up with her love interest I wonder.  Well drwan and animated.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yeah, I like "Love Norou" too.  I got her already, b/c I saved my orbs for this Pachinko PoV.  I don't like Ankyo at all, never did, so I'm glad she's the premium girl.

On 8/5/2022 at 8:17 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

Hey look at that, it's a Pachinko PoV!  Who could've guess it?
Also, gained 5730 lust potions & got Love Norou.
She's not the Norou I was hoping for, but she's pretty perfect too.

2022-08-05_8-11-36.png.38a0b3e507110791badaff484ae5f399.png

I keep forgetting to fight Whaty for Alexa, so I'm trying to make up for lost time there, but I do have 70 shards for her (2/3).

Edit: Nevermind, I got her. 😁 (3/4)

2022-08-06_10-36-24.png.987b56fd0abc404ba7ac8904287181ec.png

After the MD is over, I'll go back to pursuing Nike's variant.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1
  • Hearts 1

@Zorba the Geek It's a veritable cornucopia of redheads in pretty dresses right now. I too am enjoying the show.

7 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I keep forgetting to fight Whaty for Alexa, so I'm trying to make up for lost time there, but I do have 70 shards for her (2/3).

Edit: Nevermind, I got her. 😁 (3/4)

So jealous! I only got shards from 1/4 stages so far. Now I have to hope for 2 drops in the last 4 stages 🤞

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

grafik.png.ec3c3628219a695f0a85224439d7843f.png

Event is mostly done. Nike from Fredy, Alexa from Whaty, the other three from Pachinko (thanks to the Pachinko Contest today). The last 3 event missions shouldn't be a problem. I only have to wait some more days to get my chest!

• Like 3
  • Surprised :O 1
  • Hearts 2