holymolly

Elder Magus Tohsaka  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Elder Magus Tohsaka

• I`M AS HAPPY AS HOLY WE GOT HER !
    • BEST GIRL!
    • WAIFU MATERIAL!
    • TOP TIER!
    • HOLY MOLY!/ FABTASTIC(that´s for you Liliat)

Well.

830 fights in, i'm at 98 shards. 5 Perfume used, and i think i'll let the natural regen do it's magic for the rest.

I had some good streak (like 4 drop in one refill, or the 24 shards in the 100 combativity i stocked), but all in all it's an average luck. Since i stocked some combativity, i still have 3k9ish koban, so i'm not COMPLETELY broke this time! o/

I was planning on skipping this month MD if she was not to my taste, or if didn't need the element, but i find her art quite good from what i saw, and i do need this element.

Now, let's hope next MDR doesn't have Arcana, or i'll feel bad :( 

Gl to everyone! o/ 

Ho.

I just got her with the 2 combativity from the Golden anniversary 🤣

Well, now i can say officially that my 5th Mythics girls joined me :P 

Edit: Ho i forgot, i got around 50 orbs from my fights, and i didn't keep track of the gems/ticket

Edited by Boulie2
  • Like 6

Here is hoping KK doesn't take this the wrong way. 24 combats in (4 shards w/Sandlewood active). I do want the girl, but even with my spending habits she is out of reach at this moment in time. There is simply to many things going on in this "collectors game" to go for everything so much as it pains me I cannot make a serious effort to obtain the girl. Perhaps things will be different if she ever shows up again.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Incubys said:

Midnight (GMT) re-set and still 742 shards left after 30 mins, guess that juts goes to show how deeply un-popular this choice of girl was for a Mythic upgrade, right @holymolly? lol

Joke aside, she is pretty popular, and this is some of Ben's best work in months. I don't see her performing too badly, even though we've just had two back to back MDRs on top of the most expensive event in the game's history still affecting us all one way or another. She's a great HH character and this is possibly her best variant so far (although I'm quite fond of the original L5).

• Like 2
  • Hearts 1

16 hours ago, EpicBacon said:

WHO THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO MAKE MY ELEMENT "PHYSICAL" ?

On 8/2/2022 at 6:35 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

We can't see her right foot in that calendar... so I'll wait to see if she has 2 left feet or not.  No one can complain about her smile, it's perfect.  No duck face visible yet.  She's not a Norou clone.  The color choices for her dress are awesome, w/ great contrasting red vs green, including her hair.  Plus, she's busty.  I think there'll be a lot of interest in her, just not as high as usual from F2P players, b/c of the dual MDRs and the GA.  Her element has to be either eccentric, physical, submissive, or voyeur.  She's a magic user, so I doubt physical.  I haven't finished all of Fate Stay Night (I watched Fate Zero), but I know she's not submissive.  She was voyeur before as an L5.  I guess she'll be an eccentric this time, b/c that's the element I expected next anyway.

On 8/2/2022 at 6:46 PM, holymolly said:

also red is Rin´s favorite color so it would make literally perfect sense but well.. KK and sense.. she might end up being playful🤣

Right?!  It's ridiculous to make her Physical, when becoming the 3rd Eccentric was an option. She's a magician!  Oh well, at least she's not Playful, smh.

I wish I could get her.  I've done some crazy calculations to see if it was remotely possible.  I have 10 SP, but not enough kobans.  If I spent everything, that I'd probably earn, by Aug 5th, including league rewards, and daily mission kobans, then the most shards I could possibly get is 92%, if the drop rate was a solid 6.8%.  If I won the 3 daily contests in a row, that'd jump from 92 to 103 shards, but that's unlikely.  I wish I could sell SP for 540 kos instead of 90k money.  That way, I could optimize resources.

On 8/2/2022 at 6:08 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

I like her too.  I'll have to aim for 12-34 shards, regardless of her element.  This is an expensive Summer to be F2P.

I'll most likely end up doing this, going for 12-34 shards.  Likely 44 shards, b/c I like to use up SP.  I'll definitely get Bianca from her MDR.

2022-08-03_23-52-36.png.44ef8875bed428a71f9b6a23684795fd.png

Got 3 drops from 63 CP (46 stored, 4 bought, 13 regen), so far, at a 4.76% drop rate.  Used 1 x50, but I didn't need to, since the shards lasted 10+ min.  It seems like this MD will be relaxed b/c most F2P players have run out of resources.  I spent 44 kos (4 CP), 48 kos (1 x50 button), and 540 kos (1 SP) so far, 632 kos total.  I'll probably end up using 181 free CP, 164 bought CP, & 2 SP, 2.85k kos total, for 44 shards.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1

Someone should take Holy's keys to poll posting away(no :P @Zteev). Brutally terrible poll - I get the enthusiasm, as I'm subjected to it constantly, but still, stick to actually useful poll choices.

Edited by holymolly
holy can even edit your post :P
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I wish I could get her.  I've done some crazy calculations to see if it was remotely possible.  I have 10 SP, but not enough kobans.  If I spent everything, that I'd probably earn, by Aug 5th, including league rewards, and daily mission kobans, then the most shards I could possibly get is 92%, if the drop rate was a solid 6.8%.  If I won the 3 daily contests in a row, that'd jump from 92 to 103 shards, but that's unlikely.  I wish I could sell SP for 540 kos instead of 90k money.  That way, I could optimize resources.

If it helps, after 800 fights I'm on 43 drops for 81 shards (5.81%) which included a soul crushing 100 fight run without a shard (yeah I know, variance! !). So fingers crossed you get your 6.8% rate or even better.

• Like 1
  • Sad 7

il y a 27 minutes, Incubys a dit :

If it helps, after 800 fights I'm on 43 drops for 81 shards (5.81%) which included a soul crushing 100 fight run without a shard (yeah I know, variance! !). So fingers crossed you get your 6.8% rate or even better.

I also had a streak of 100 fight with nothing, finger crossed for you :/ 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Incubys said:

Midnight (GMT) re-set and still 742 shards left after 30 mins, guess that juts goes to show how deeply un-popular this choice of girl was for a Mythic upgrade, right @holymolly? lol

Every time I succeed KK makes it difficult for people to get the girl.. with norou we got back to back blue girls and the first ever revivial and now we got 2 revivials and 2 MD´s plus golden anni within 4 weeks so I´d say she´s doing great :P

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, holymolly said:

Every time I succeed KK makes it difficult for people to get the girl.. with norou we got back to back blue girls and the first ever revivial and now we got 2 revivials and 2 MD´s plus golden anni within 4 weeks so I´d say she´s doing great :P

Great ? Maybe passable so far ... but her shard count could be going down quicker if she'd actually give me some for all my fights !! lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Franka said:

We're at more than 16k on Nutaku. I'm not surprised any more, it's become the norm to have plenty of shards left after 24 hours. It's pretty great to not have the pressure of needing to rush.

Yeah... I am actually not sure why we are "complaining" about this. It's great that there are shards availible.
It's good that you don't need to be there at the exact time it resets, and if you don't do a frame perfect 50x spin you are not getting any shards this 2 hour period.
And after theese last events and... questionable desitions; I am not in the slightest surprised people are not thowing cashdollar after kk ;) 

• Like 2

Ok, so Bianca has become my most expensive Mythic so far:

image.png.b0d8ddfc3eaf513286651f97802bac35.png

On a plus side, spamming fights for her got me Golden Rabbi (I'm still thinking if I want those koban cards just to possibly get Hari...) and a Sandalwood so I'll save a bit on that this month.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

Il y a 4 heures, EpicBacon a dit :

Yeah... I am actually not sure why we are "complaining" about this. It's great that there are shards availible.

Not complaining here, just reporting data some people might be interested in.

I agree that it's good to be able to do it at a leisurely pace.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, EpicBacon said:

It's good that you don't need to be there at the exact time it resets, and if you don't do a frame perfect 50x spin you are not getting any shards this 2 hour period.
And after theese last events and... questionable desitions; I am not in the slightest surprised people are not thowing cashdollar after kk ;) 

I wasn't complaining, just having a little fun at @holymolly's expense.

1 hour ago, jelom said:

Only 602 battles (8,31% drop rate for 50 drops with sandalwood), my best record so far.

Holy Moly ! Now I know where all my shards have been going .... lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Of course, it's most convenient for us (well except those who just can't wait and rush it on Day 1 clicking like The Flash on steroids, I suspect they might like the adrenaline ^^). At the same time... well, there's a reason Titania was revived out of turn and way earlier than expected. Kinkoid do want those shards to sell like pancakes, always, and it tends to be perceived as a "loss of income" when they don't (even when it's clearly because we just had too many big events back to back and on top of one other). So, while we can enjoy the short term convenience, we can also be a tidbit concern of what will be the next move to recoup this perceived "loss"...

• Like 6

I am considering getting her simply because I don't have "Physical" mythic, she is easy to get, and there is "Golden Anniversary" going on, but my problem is that her pose is "Suspended Congress" and I have 2 girls with that pose already(Norou and Agate), which is quite unfortunate

Edited by Joker555

2 hours ago, Joker555 said:

I am considering getting her simply because I don't have "Physical" mythic, she is easy to get, and there is "Golden Anniversary" going on, but my problem is that her pose is "Suspended Congress" and I have 2 girls with that pose already(Norou and Agate), which is quite unfortunate

That could be a good thing too.  If Suspended Congress is ever blessed (only once on Nutaku so far, 0 on HH), then all 3 of those M6s would be blessed that week.  Also, if you can get her, and you don't have a physical mythic yet, that'd be a no brainer for me.  I'd definitely get her, (I personally can't).  Take your time, it's a super relaxed MD.  No x50 or x10 CP needed.  Use all of the free regen CP you can.  That way you'll spend less, and have even less to regret.

• Like 4

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ 03-August-22 ] Mythic Days - Elder Magus Bianca 🟠