• Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Reunion Season. Next Event >>

unknown.png

Legendary Days

Cosplay Test
My legendary hero,

Lexie is an aspiring sexy cosplayer with big dreams and an obsession with making all the guys crazy about her! You have until the 14th of August to win her affection and have an unforgettable kinky role-play session.

Silver Lupa will be making a cumback appearance for a second chance of kissing her soft silver lips (if you haven’t already).

Buckle up and tame this legendary beauty!

Boss Girls

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp     

Exhibitionist.png Lexie

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp?v=3     

Playful.png Silver Lupa

Recent Girls
2x PoV
(not part of the event)

ava0-1200x.webp

Sensual.png Love Norou

ava0-1200x.webp

Submissive.png Love Ankyo

HH_Calendar_August_LegBossKinky.jpg <- clickable

@Noacc

• Thanks 3

il y a 12 minutes, Pirusssd a dit :

Can someone tell me if the LD girls still go to the Mythic Pachinko pool?I dont pay attention to what other girls are in the pool wen i have one or two to drop after reset time of pachinko!

No, they don't, and KK confirmed it. The last LD girl in Pachinko is Sai. The 12 girls released after that (2 years) are not part of any Pachinko

il y a 5 minutes, Jirastik a dit :

Did someone calculate is there any profit of using shard booster (perfume) on LD?

It's almost identical; slightly better with perfume. But just by a few units (I don't remember the exact value).

However, you also get to play less fights, so you will get less points in Anniversary if you use a booster.

Edit: Without boosters, the expected average is 500 Fights, or 5400 Kobans. With boosters, the expected average is 339 Fights, with 3 boosters, or 5282 Kobans. So you save 118 Kobans (The cost of 11 Fights) by using SP, on average. And you need 3 SP for that.

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Needed amount of drops without Sandal: 50; with: 34

So you need 16 drops less with Sandalwood and that are in average 160 combativity. If you have to buy theese extra you have to spend 1728/288 Koban/Nuban. Sandalwood is an investment of 540/90, but you need 3 of them so the benefit is small.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, garadron said:

What would be the avarage number of battles for a girl in LD? I never tried very hard in these events and only went with natural regen to get some shards so I have no experience in actually getting a girl here

Unless you have a lot of money to spend, Legendary Days is usually the event to skip. There are tons of cheaper 5 star Legends, this one will cost you.

The math to do is now with the cards from the anni.

It's less efficient purely koban wise, but it get you a second L5 (or third if you did a perfect anniv iirc), some gems and a KC girl.

Honestly i'm still not sure if it's worth the pay, but if you're not planning on getting the next MDR girl i guess it's worth thinking about

2 hours ago, Jirastik said:

Did someone calculate is there any profit of using shard booster (perfume) on LD?

on average you get 2 shards per 10 fights
So to compare I will compare result of 50 fights vs 1 S-Perfume (same cost of 90 kobans in Nutaku, I'm sure it's equivalent in .com)
1 SP= 11 shards
50 fights = 10 shards
SP has 10% more efficiency than combativity

Edited by F-L-K

Finally another Green L5! 🙌. And she's gorgeous 😍

To most of you she's probably just another (relatively expensive) L5, but since I started playing the game seriously around Feb/Mar they've only made one Green L5 available (Jessie), so I'm much weaker on that element than any other. Now with Lexie and Druiada Titania (who I just picked up in her revival) to pair with Jessie, I'll finally have 3 strong Green girls and be able to counter the random orange teams that pop up in Leagues 😊

Normally I would use SP for LD just to cut out some of the variance, but due to the Golden Anniversary I might go SP-less this time since the total kobans comes out similarly and more fights means more crystals. It will also allow me to finish off X-458, who's been sitting at around 80% for months now while I focused on other villains, without worrying about her taking stray SP shards from Lexie.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I'm seriously considering going for her since she's a (really) good green L5, her favorite position is one i'm lacking, and i don't have much *good* green (even if i'm mostly lacking white, funny enough)

The problem is that it's probably dooming the next MD... Or the PoV... But doing so would get me Hari and the anniversary stuff if i take the cards... Maybe Lyka but i don't think so seeing my winrate in the league 🤔

Aaaaaaaaah... I don't know 😔

I think i'm simply going to hope for a 100 shards drop, and decide later. :P 

• Like 4

ezgif-4-6734921a9e.gif.c04cbf65626aed371a065a7186a16b85.gif

I got Lexie effortlessly w/ the GA's 6k kos cards.  Waiting for the LD/KC was probably the best time to buy them.  They don't give enough CP for the MD (255 CP), and you don't need kisses (153 kisses) for that, but they're perfect for the LD/KC.  It's nice getting 15 CP and 9 kisses as soon as you log on.  I mentioned how it affected my Xtal totals in the GA thread.  It took me 518 CP to get her (330 from the Cards & 188 CP Regen).  500 is the avg.  Using SP is unnecessary, since there's 2 shards per drop on avg anyway.  I ended up just needing 49 drops, at a 9.46% drop rate, (10% is the avg).  It took 50 CP for the last 2 shards to drop, otherwise I would've got her yesterday.  I also got Alt. Plum easily w/ 191 kisses, but I elaborate more on that in the KC thread.  The GA's 6k kos cards are totally worth it.  It already helped me get 2x L5s (LexieGolden Hari), and a KC girl (Alt. Plum).  Possibly, Golden Lupa's Mom later, but I estimate I'll lack ~834 Xtals of her 13.5k Xtals, so I'll decide whether to buy the CP for her or not, during the Orgy Days, starting on the 14th.

1861576370_Lexie-MarinKitagawa-MyDressUpDarling-SonoBisqueDollwaKoioSuru.thumb.png.8e1ccaa1d2f0e8e24c4ba09c60cf2ae7.png
Art by rustyhermitco.

Alright, w/ the drop rates, CP, kisses, Xtals, and 6k kos GA cards talk out of the way, let's focus on the girl!

She's gorgeous!  Her art style is as high quality as some of the most beautiful girls in the game imo: Venus, Neferkitty, Andra, and Sofia.  Probably done by the same artist DvDivXXX thinks is a female.  She's the parody of Marin Kitagawa from My Dress Up Darling, that hollymolly was teasing in Chit-Chat, 10 days ago.  I haven't watched the anime yet, but I know how cute she is.  I've seen some clips, & know it's about cosplay.  She has over 2.8k fan art on a site I frequent, so she's very popular.

On 8/2/2022 at 10:50 AM, holymolly said:

high up on the list is [Fire Emblem] Louise, Marin Kitagawa, Karole and Stacy.  ...for Bleach, Albane got mentioned...

I might have a legit excuse, to argue that she should be the first girl w/ 4 hair colors, b/c she has that many.  Blue and Blonde are her official hair colors, but she also cosplays as a red headed maid, and a silver/grey haired vampire.  Plus, her eyes are Golden, like some of the best girls in the game, (Succubus Abraël & Bunna).  It's too bad I already have 3x L5 exhibitionists at level 700, otherwise, I'd consider maxing her out.  Girls this nice, is why I sometimes resent having to save gems for mythic girls.  I don't have an exhibitionist mythic yet: Titania (39%), Arcana (24%), & Lupa (11%).  I'm waiting for Arcana.  By the time she returns, I could max her to lvl 750.

2022-08-12_12-06-27.png.a9eb25ac8a609c71f4ebc6457253fcea.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

grafik.png.52a9f072b1037042b4f6c5a83a7623e5.png

Had Silver Lupa from earlier event or MyP. So only Lexie avalaible and with both Koban Cards it was no problem. Event done, preparation for Orgy Days starts now. (Not really because of Golden anni, but it sounds so nice 😉 )

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Il y a 14 heures, Boulie2 a dit :

Welp, i guess i won't buy the other card with a droprate like that 

... Okay i lied.

é.è

I bought the second card and gave it a shot. I'll Skip PoV, which is a big skip, but sadly i started spending already with the first card and i do want Lexie :/ 

29 shards => 234 fights => 73 shards.

So i'm more or less in the expected range here. sadly, it means that i'm going to need to spend koban on the rest 

6 refill later, i'm at 94, and i'm hoping that natural regen will be enough

LD definitively can't get into my schedule koban wise seeing the kind of luck i tend to get with combativity, sadly. At least now i'm sure that it's dumb :P 

• Like 3
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 2

On 8/12/2022 at 7:32 PM, Boulie2 said:

2k koban cards...120 fight
22 shards [to] 29

10 hours ago, Boulie2 said:

second card...I do want Lexie
29 shards => 234 fights => 73 shards.
6 refill... 94... hoping... natural regen... enough
seeing the kind of luck I tend to get with combativity

Let's analyze it a bit.

• You got 22 shards from CP regen, then gained 7 from 120 CP (1980 Kos Medium Card).  I assume from ~3-4 drops, if the avg per drop is 2.  That's a 2.5%-3.3% drop rate (way below avg, but not much CP used).  Lexie is so hot, that you got the Big Card too.
  • Then, got 44 more shards w/ 234 CP (3960 Kos Big Card), I assume from 22 drops.  A 9.4% drop rate (normal).
  • Then, bought 6 refills = 120 CP (1296 kos), gaining 21 shards.  I assume from 10-11 drops.  An 8.3-9.2% drop rate (a little below avg).
  • In total so far, got 22 shards from CP Regen, & 72 shards from 474 bought CP (Cards + 6 refills, 7236 Kos).  Assuming it took 36 drops for the 72 shards, then it was a 7.59% drop rate overall.

At a glance, that's a poor drop rate of 7.59% vs. the 10% avg.  Don't know how much CP regen for the first 22 shards, & assumed 2 shards per drop, so it's just an estimate.  Anyway, you just need 6 more shards.  That could take 2-6 more drops (2x3, 3x2, or 6x1), which is just 20-60 more CP, at the 10% drop rate.

• 20 CP & 2 drops of 3 shards= 7.69% drop rate (38 drops/494 CP).
  • 30 CP & 3 drops of 2 shards = 7.74% drop rate (39 drops/504 CP).
  • 60 CP & 6 drops of 1 shard = 7.86% drop rate (42 drops/534 CP). 

Weird,... the worse your final luck is, the better it'd look overall.  So even if you have bad luck... it's good??? *scratches head* 😕

I guess the total CP needed is what really matters, not the drop rate, b/c the shards per drop varies.

I would've used CP regen until near the end, before getting refills, b/c there's a 1/1000 chance, for the 100% shard drop.  I saw a couple of players on the forum get her that way.  Also, b/c there's no stressful shard limit, like during MD/MDR.

I was trying to give you hope, but I think I failed, lol.  You can ignore this post if you want. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Thanks 1

il y a 23 minutes, Ravi-Sama a dit :

I would've used CP regen until near the end, before getting refills, b/c there's a 1/1000 chance, for the 100% shard drop.  I saw a couple of players on the forum get her that way.  Also, b/c there's no stressful shard limit, like during MD/MDR.

Honestly, it was more or less a try to lessen the pain by winning contest :P 

Spoiler alert: i did win yesterday but today someone decided to do the full LD and upping his Champions i think with 320k already :D 

I'm already aware that i'll probably need at least 2 more refill. But hey, a man can hope. :P 

il y a 6 minutes, Julius Fox a dit :

Yes but you get Lexie, a super hot L5 who you can actually use in battle, over another 3-star version of Ankyo. I'd say that's worth the sacrifice 😉

That was my thougth process yeah. :) The real problem imo is that i'll be losing quite a bit of xp and gems, but i think it's a fair trade. Problem here is that i'll probably miss 2 PoV, that was not planned lol

I'll probably have to chose between next MD and MDR too now, since i planned to go for Arcana (but in the case i wanted both i was already prepared to lose the 2 next PoVs, that's why it was an easy sacrifice on my part)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Boulie2 said:

I'll probably have to chose between next MD and MDR too now, since i planned to go for Arcana (but in the case i wanted both i was already prepared to lose the 2 next PoVs, that's why it was an easy sacrifice on my part)

I think the next MDR is Golden Lupa, maybe that'll make you feel better?  No way to know for sure though.

• Thanks 1

il y a 4 minutes, Ravi-Sama a dit :

No way to know for sure though.

Yeah, that's part of the problem.

But yeah, if Arcana was the next planned MDR, i would simply not even think of doing both LD and MDR :P 

EDIT: Now that i think about it, very little hijacking of the thread but we don't have any info on the next MDR right?

Edited by Boulie2
  • Thinking 1