1. 1. Rate Skye

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

14 hours ago, TeeJay said:

I could use some tactic advice

I used my top 7 sensualists, 5 star, lvl 450 each and managed through 84 rounds before she wore me out.

She's critting a lot, which is negating my big crit heals. But, I don't think I have powerful enough sensualists left in the next 7 to get me through as most are currently 3 star, even if I did push them up to 450. Maybe? But, any advice on a team build to finish this would be welcomed, thanks.

How are your passive bonuses? The higher your passive Lifesteal (up to 10% if you have 100+ Blue girls in total in your harem), the less mandatory it becomes to have a full Blue team.

Dark ("dominatrix") boosts your attack with its active bonus and is currently blessed (if you play on .com which is the case IIRC?). That also increases your healing, since it is proportional to the damage you do. Orange does give you a tiny counter bonus (+10% attack and +10% HP) if you get the tag (3 girls in the team). If you have 3 strong ones, it's worth it. The active bonus isn't too bad either, since it boosts your crit chance, and more crits = more healing overall.

If you've used up all decent Blue girls with your A Team and if your passive Blue bonus is high enough, you could go with 3 Orange and 4 Dark. If you have at least one pretty strong Blue girl left, switching the least strong Dark one for her would still be worth it.

And yes, go full Rainbow equipment and 2 gin 1 co or 1 gin 2 co, ideally.

Good luck!

• Thanks 1

Boss Bang was simple as usual.  Skye is playful, so I picked 3 physical, 3 doms, and 1 blessed eccentric.  Had 3 cords equipped already.  100 fights later, I gained a new L5 and ~50k affection items.

13 hours ago, TeeJay said:

I have trouble with colors on screens, so when you and others say Orange, is that Physical?

A trick to remember elemental counters and their colors, is Pokemon, lol.  That's why I personally think of physical as brown, instead of orange.  Even if it's hard for you to perceive colors, it should be easier, when associated w/ an actual element.  Right?  At least I think so.

Fire > Grass > Ground > Electricity > Water

Eccentric > Exhibitionist > Physical > Playful > Sensual

Red > Green > Orange > Yellow > Blue

On 8/10/2022 at 7:39 AM, Zanko said:

Curious but who is Skye the parody of?

She's a parody of Frey Holland from Forspoken (according to the wiki), a PS5 Square Enix game, that I had no idea about.  It looks like an action/open world sandbox game w/ cool graphics, where Frey uses ~20 magic spells, to fight mutated zombies and monsters, and she uses magic parkour to travel.  Looks like it'll be on PC on Jan 24th, 2023.  I watched some gameplay videos.  It reminded me of Elden Ring, except looked fun, and w/o all of the unnecessary death.

19834576_2022-08-10_8-02-102.png.0abb7ad5e5ee8e31523ff8cae3cfd6a2.pngezgif-1-179566f074.gif.a476cfad18d263052ebe32625a00742d.gif

On 8/10/2022 at 8:32 AM, Kenrae said:

This could be called Bang Lexie and we wouldn't notice ^_^

Yeah, they really do have the same 0-star pose.  I prefer Lexie's boob physics.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I don't know if I'm just slow to realize, but it only just occurred to me that it's faster to go back to the main page and re-open boss bang than it is to wait for the "skip" button to appear when you go to fight. Really sped up the process of clicking "bang" 100 times.

• Like 2
  • Surprised :O 1

2 hours ago, Attirm said:

I don't know if I'm just slow to realize, but it only just occurred to me that it's faster to go back to the main page and re-open boss bang than it is to wait for the "skip" button to appear when you go to fight. Really sped up the process of clicking "bang" 100 times.

I used to click to start the fight 👆🏽, then press alt+left arrow 🤘🏽 on the keyboard, to quickly back out, then repeat.  I bought a mouse w/ back/forward buttons, so that's how I do it now.  Just using the index ☝🏽️ and thumb 👍🏽 fingers repeatedly , 'til she's fully banged... finger banged ✌🏽️.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

How are your passive bonuses? The higher your passive Lifesteal (up to 10% if you have 100+ Blue girls in total in your harem), the less mandatory it becomes to have a full Blue team.

Dark ("dominatrix") boosts your attack with its active bonus and is currently blessed (if you play on .com which is the case IIRC?). That also increases your healing, since it is proportional to the damage you do. Orange does give you a tiny counter bonus (+10% attack and +10% HP) if you get the tag (3 girls in the team). If you have 3 strong ones, it's worth it. The active bonus isn't too bad either, since it boosts your crit chance, and more crits = more healing overall.

If you've used up all decent Blue girls with your A Team and if your passive Blue bonus is high enough, you could go with 3 Orange and 4 Dark. If you have at least one pretty strong Blue girl left, switching the least strong Dark one for her would still be worth it.

And yes, go full Rainbow equipment and 2 gin 1 co or 1 gin 2 co, ideally.

Good luck!

My passive bonuses? I have over 100 girls in each element save for Eccentric and Physical, which I have 93 and 95 respectively.

Yeap, doing the .com thing. :)

I found that Zazie was still down at 250 so I boosted her up to 450, putting her in my top 4 sensualists (thus giving me a new powerful sensualist :) to use)

I put Ombressa (at 500), Alluza, and Michaela for Dom

I put Harmonia, Golden Bunny, Valentina for Physical.

Everyone's at 450 save Ombressa.

Currently, I have loaded up 3 ginsings, so I hope that doesn't hurt me too much (the other month 3 ginsings was the way to go with these. Why doesn't anything stay the same? 😆 )

So, here I go again. Wish me luck and thanks for the advice.

Oh, and yes, doing Rainbow gear.

This went faster than I expected

914452704_BangSkye2.thumb.jpg.052ff87454c9e62e3ae8f3ec3ae5542b.jpg

Though I'm at 45% end there, by the end of the last battle I was doing in the 20-25% range (rough guess).

She keeps hitting with those crits all through the battles and I watched each one, fretting she'd take me out again before I finished the 16 battles I had left.

I would have to say that if I had to fight one or two more I probably wouldn't have made it to 100 with this team, either.

Fortunately, I was getting more frequent crit-heals in the last few battles. At the start, I didn't think I'd make it through 95 with how quick she was whittling me down.

So, thanks again for everyone's advice :)

Edited by TeeJay
  • Like 4
  • Hearts 1

7 hours ago, TeeJay said:

She keeps hitting with those crits all through the battles and I watched each one, fretting she'd take me out again before I finished the 16 battles I had left.

Well, I went in with my best team, and as usual with a veteran player and a good team, you are going to win all battles.
I stayed at 100% the whole time, exept the one battle I did not skip, I think it was battle 91, I was going to see how much I healed, and she hit me with crits constantly, putting me down to 97 or so.

Skipped the rest of the battles, stayed at 100% 

I am going to skip everything going forward :P

• Haha 1

@lepidocter oh wow, you still have squares instead of the hexagons? I thought that issue had been fixed long ago. Or was it a deliberate tweak you've made because you prefer it that way? My memories are a bit fuzzy. Anyways, hopefully you're used to it by now and that's not a turnoff for you.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

19 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

@lepidocter oh wow, you still have squares instead of the hexagons? I thought that issue had been fixed long ago. Or was it a deliberate tweak you've made because you prefer it that way? My memories are a bit fuzzy. Anyways, hopefully you're used to it by now and that's not a turnoff for you.

I think my old Firefox version cannot process some modern CSS class.

Anyway, I don't feel uncomfortable at all and probably it save some nanosecond of page rendering.

• Like 1

On 8/10/2022 at 3:05 PM, DvDivXXX said:

Since there's nothing easier than using one team from beginning to end and still finishing at 100% HP (which you can see is what most of us late gamers do).

I do it a little differently - not for strategic reasons, just for fun.  I auto select all five teams and start banging with team #5. I try to see how much HP is left when I win.  Occasionally I have to go to team 4.  As I said, this is just my way of having a little fun with an otherwise drab event.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

31 minutes ago, Shaftiel said:

Going back through my harem... today I learned: you don't automatically collect your shards at the end of a boss bang. RIP 80/100 Skye.

Wait, so was this your first (successful) Boss Bang event? Otherwise, if you never clicked on Claim for the final 20 shards, you must have been missing out on all previous BB girls the same way.

3 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Wait, so was this your first (successful) Boss Bang event? Otherwise, if you never clicked on Claim for the final 20 shards, you must have been missing out on all previous BB girls the same way.

No, I was successful at all the others (except the first) and have them. There's always either been a points-for-girls contest before the end or I just got impatient.

3 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

I'm more wondering how Shaftiel came to the assumption that the BB Rewards are some that will be automatically claimed.

This happens for most events! Or some events? I dunno, I do it all the time and it usually works. when you login for the first time after the event you just get a pile of loot.

• Thinking 1

23 minutes ago, Shaftiel said:

This happens for most events! Or some events? I dunno, I do it all the time and it usually works. when you login for the first time after the event you just get a pile of loot.

No you don't. Unless you're a real-money monthly card holder, which I suppose you are (or used to be)? But even that doesn't claim your unclaimed rewards for everything. There's a clear list of which events are affected in the monthly card's description. BB is not on the list.

• Like 2

grafik.png.3a62f75045e5e4b61d096f672cee6c95.png

It's defined in all three cards and they are very fast in update this part of the description of the cards. At the time PoV and at the time PoG was added to the game the description was updated in the same maintainence break they introduced the features 🙂

That's why I wonder.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

No you don't. Unless you're a real-money monthly card holder, which I suppose you are (or used to be)? But even that doesn't claim your unclaimed rewards for everything. There's a clear list of which events are affected in the monthly card's description. BB is not on the list.

Well %#$ me. I've always been a silver card holder, until a couple weeks ago, and yeah it turns out I'm also missing both the girls from the last PoV. I never understood what the "Collect last season..." meant since it's always been a feature I had. ($5 later) Annnd I guess I'm a cardholder for one more month.

Thanks for the detailed clarifications, DvDivXXX & bolitho76!

Edit: Actually, if you have a card it seems like BB really is the only recurring, completely missable one. The card covers Season, PoA, PoV, and PoG, you automatically get the club girl shards when you go open the club, Legendary Contests sit in your contest results (forever) until you get them, you need to collect the League shards to enter the next League, and everything else is shards that you immediately get on-the-fly as you finish battles/play Pachinko.

Maybe the Anniversary event that just ended was missable? When I saw that I didn't get Skye I panic-collected everything from that event 10 minutes before it ended. 😅

Edited by Shaftiel
  • Haha 1