• Tanned Cunegonde
    • Eco Diver Nemah
    • (none)

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Reunion Season. Next Event >>

1703.jpg

Orgy Days

A Very Haremverse Orgy
My favorite Hero,

Starting today and ending on the 19th of August, get ready to participate in the naughtiest summer orgy.

A whole mob of stunning babes are ready to take you all the way, including the hot new additions - Diver Jeanne and Tanned Sai.

They just wanna make you sweat!

Mission Girl

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Travel Regine

Boss Girls

ava0-1200x.webp?v=3

Tanned Housemaid

ava0-1200x.webp

Travel Arcana

ava0-1200x.webp?v=3

Anniversary Derri

ava0-1200x.webp?v=3

Travel Gwenaelle

ava0-1200x.webp

Anniversary Bunny

ava0-1200x.webp

Anniversary Lenaelle

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Diver Jeanne

Event Pachinko Girls

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Tanned Sai

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Aria

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Talila

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Travel Kalissa

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Anniversary Noemy

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Anniversary Hari

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Flight Attendant

ava0-1200x.webp?v=3

Tanned Tachibana

ava0-1200x.webp

Anniversary Bunny's Mother

ava0-1200x.webp

Lolop

ava0-1200x.webp

Anniversary Lupa

ava0-1200x.webp?v=3

Mona

ava0-1200x.webp?v=3

Anniversary Fairy

ava0-1200x.webp?v=4

Anniversary Lupa's Mother

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Anniversary Rabbi

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Princess Kaleda

ava0-1200x.webp

Anniversary Abrael

ava0-1200x.webp

Anniversary Jennie

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Tanned Mocca

ava0-1200x.webp?v=3

Tanned Marina

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Zeina

ava0-1200x.webp?v=3

Ulfette

ava0-1200x.webp

Anniversary Shina

ava0-1200x.webp

Tanned Zoe

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Travel Juliette

ava0-1200x.webp

Anniversary Selena

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Tanned Cunegonde

ava0-1200x.webp?v=3

Eco Diver Nemah

unknown.png <- clickable

@Noacc

• Thanks 7

Wrong pic for Diver Jeanne on the boss girls: you use Hari instead :)

5 girls available for me on villains, 1 on missions, 1 on Alban, the rest in Pachinko. I'll probably get 3 or 4 from the villains to get some extra anniversary crystals. I'll see on the last day of the event.

15/36 already owned

Edit:

il y a 1 minute, Zteev a dit :

What the heck is going on?

It took some time to create the post, so no point in replying until it's ready :D

Edited by Liliat
  • Thanks 1

Diver Jeanne looks great
Tanned Sai - not as much.

There are also some interesting other girls in here like;

Anniversary Leanëlle - Her face looks like she let a fart go in the elevator, and people are trying to figure out who did it.
Anniversary Shina     - Uuhh... moving on...
Travel Kalissa            - Her 2* pose is excellent
Tanned Tachibana    - It's Tachibana
Travel Gwenaelle      - Even if you don't have her, she is one of the few 5* epic girls, and needs to be picked up.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Liliat said:

Wrong pic for Diver Jeanne on the boss girls: you use Hari instead :)

I've noticed this too, but since he used Tainted Hari specifically (one of the famously poorly-drawn girls from the "Dead Eyes" era, drooling on top of that)... I wonder if it was a simple mistake or perhaps a subtle commentary on what @FinderKeeper thinks of Diver Jeanne's (pose 0) art. ^^

------------

Busier OD than usual in my case: I have 3 available girls on villains, and 1 on Alban (Tanned Cunegonde), which is pretty rare for me. Also 3 more past girls I don't have as pachinko only (on top of the new Sai variant). So the gem chest is out of the question, and I'll almost certainly save my EP orbs for after the event (hoping they don't do anything weird this time and Tanned Sai remains a permanent EP girl after the event as new OD girls normally do).

Pretty slim chance I'll grab Cunegonde from Alban (first run is already a fail, and I was at Stage 3 on him so I'll have to go through an "empty" run in the middle), but I'll try.

Good luck have fun, folks!

• Like 1

2 Girls on bosses, one on Alban which ain't happening, and for once, I don't actually have the missions girl, so the event missions are worth more than just the kobans. Even better, they're now only 5 minutes.

Also, at some point I picked up 25 shards of Tanned Cunegonde. If I was going to try to get her off Alban, with the 35 shards per champion win, those 25 shards would be meaningless. Either I get 2 wins with 35 shards giving me 35 + 35 + 25 = 95... and still don't get the girl, or I get 3 wins and end up 35 + 35 + 35 + 25 = 130 which just means I get 25 more flowers than I otherwise would have.

Nice start, I've already received 52 shards for Travel Arcana just from the 60 fights I had left over from purchasing the Medium Card last night for Lexie.

Argh, I guess all those Mythic Pachinko Orbs I spent for Travel Regine a little while back were a waste (but not really because I love her so). I wish it were Festival Regine as the event girl instead, but "travel" seems to be the theme of this event. (EDIT: I just remembered that Orgy Days features girls who have appeared in that month in previous years, so nevermind)

3 hours ago, EpicBacon said:

Travel Gwenaelle      - Even if you don't have her, she is one of the few 5* epic girls, and needs to be picked up.

I'm glad you pointed this out, I didn't notice she had 5 stars when I was clicking through the OD girls and was going to skip her. I don't love her art but I don't have any 5-star Epics so I'll probably go for her after I'm done with Arcana.

Whaty, again? I'm sick of that guy after 9 days of fighting him for Anniversary Alexa during Classic Event. And Eco Diver Nemah doesn't look that appealing. Maybe I'll save myself the frustration of going after Champions girls for once.

Edited by Julius Fox
  • Like 3

I'm pretty dense this morning.

• A club mate shared a link to the new August calendar, mentioning that OD was soon.  I looked at it, I saw Diver Jeanne, saved it, and told him, "Yep Orgy Days 14th, LC 19th, MDR 23rd, & PoA/KC 25th."
  • I saw Orgy Days on the home screen, (didn't check the timer).
  • I noticed more girls in my EP pool than usual, about 20 more.  Thought about asking Yamiray to check the pool.
  • I saw that the LD ended, I got Lexie on the 2nd day, so w/e.
  • I did the 5 min daily missions, that gave ~60 kos total.
  • I updated my League DIII stats, (that show today is the 14th).
  • I noticed some weird underwater background, on the home screen, for a second.  It reminded me that Namor is in Black Panther: Wakanda Forever (2022).
  • Then, I finally saw the OD thread, and was like, "damn, it started already?!"

The one thing I didn't notice, was that today is the 14th, lolol.  I wasn't really paying attention to anything I saw, so I already spent some free regen CP, chasing after physical and dom gems, for next week's blessings, instead of pursuing the new girls.

Have 10/36 girls total.  5 girls available from villains.  Don't have the mission girl, 0% E3 Travel Regine.  I have 0% E3 Tanned Cunegonde on Alban, but that's the toughest Champion.  I don't expect to get her, in 5 days, so I won't waste kobans on it.

• 0% R3 Tanned Housemaid (Ninja Spy)
  • 14% E3 Anniversary Derri (Edwarda)
  • 67% E3 Anniversary Bunny (Silvanus)
  • 0% E3 Anniversary Lenaëlle (Bremen)
  • 0% L3 Diver Jeanne (Karole)
  • 0% E3 Tanned Cunegonde (6th Champion Alban)

Diver Jeanne is super hot, and an L3, I'm going after her first.  Also, need exhibitionist gems anyway for future mythic revivals.  I think the coloring on her 2-star pose is little weird, but I know she's supposed to be underwater.  I wish there was a pose of her swimming 🏊🏽‍♀️ w/ a view from behind 🍑, w/ flippers, and a snorkel.  I'm not ashamed to admit, that Lara Croft's ass, is all I focused on, in Shadow of the Tomb Raider.

ezgif-3-35cc7046d6.gif.2479b49612adebde6472b652aa5aab66.gif

• Orgy Days Drop Rate: 10%
  • Shard Range: 1-12
  • Avg Shards per Drop: 6.5
  • ~16 drops from ~160 CP, per girl.

If I tried to get all of the villain girls, I'd need 419 shards, ~65 drops, and ~650 CP.  There's 5 days in the event (54*5=270 free CP), plus my GA cards (15*5=75 CP), for ~345 free CP, (enough for 2 girls).  I'd have to buy ~300 CP, 3240 kos, for ~300 more Xtals, by the end of the GA.  I don't think that's enough extra Xtals to get Golden Lupa's Mom from the GA.  I was gonna be ~830 Xtals short.  This would make me ~530 Xtals short.  I have 11k Xtals atm.  I'll wait until the last day to decide, since there's no rush.  I'll most likely try to get Jeanne, Bunny, and Derri by the end, since I have shards for two of them already.

I'm thankful the daily missions are ~5 min each now instead of 8 hrs, w/ the koban rewards the same.  They should've done that long ago.

Definitely chase after Travel Gwenaelle if you're missing her.  She's one of the 2x E5s that exist, along w/ Summer Geekette.  Once blessed, she'll be handy very often, even though her art is mediocre.  Since they're 35% Epic blessed, they're both in the "top 7" right now.  I'm currently using them.  Had them at lvl 700 for a long time.  They're the only 2 girls in the game w/ 23.25 base stats, at 5 stars.  Once 35% blessed, their max base sum becomes 31.38 each.  Multiply that by your max level to see their potential total power.  At lvl 700 it's 21,971.25 (21.9k) total power, and at lvl 750 it'll be 23,540.62 (23.5k).

2022-08-14_13-04-45.png.a1b233485cb92f8f941961ee12098ef7.png

Lvl 700 Travel Gwenaelle = (23.25 lvl 1 base stats @ 5 Stars) * (1.35 Blessing) = (31.38 Max Base SUM) * (level 700) = 21,972 total power (21.9k)

2022-08-14_13-32-10.png.2352509ccba94db6855d79b56a191bcf.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, Julius Fox said:
4 hours ago, EpicBacon said:

I'm glad you pointed this out, I didn't notice she had 5 stars when I was clicking through the OD girls and was going to skip her. I don't love her art but I don't have any 5-star Epics so I'll probably go for her after I'm done with Arcana.

I think Bacon meant to say "even if you don't like her" (because yeah, if you already have her, it's pretty hard to pick her up again ^^). Also, there are and likely will ever be exactly two 5-star Epics in the game (the other one being Summer Geekette). Both of them see competitive play anytime there's a decent blessing on the "Epic" rarity (like the +35% we just had this week on .com). So for sure, definitely a high value pick in this OD.

3 hours ago, ShadowWeaver said:

I was kind of surprised when I saw that the event missions were only around 5 minutes each. Usually day one is about 30-40, not that I'm complaining.

Check the patch notes, it's been announced (or check the Patch Notes thread on the forum, it's been and is still being discussed).

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

I think Bacon meant to say "even if you don't like her" (because yeah, if you already have her, it's pretty hard to pick her up again ^^).

Uhhh... yeah... that's what I meant, I am not sure what I was thinking when i wrote that sentence (by the looks of it, nothing relevant)

• Like 1

Welp, it's going to be a kind of thing.

I have all the boss and mission girls but three:

• Diver Jeanne
  • Anniversary Lenaelle
  • Tanned Cunegonde

I just finished Jeanne, so that's good. I'm over 50 shards into Lenaelle, so that looks good. But Cunegonde? Another boss event. A boss even using Alban? Really? He's got like 19 million End for me and I'm on the second day dealing with him (work and sleep time and all of that). I have no hope of winning her with OD being so short, esp. as I started him out on stage 3. You would think on a high end Champion that the drop would be 100 instead of 35, with how much of a challenge they are to deal with. But, yeah...

Well, at least I'll get the other two.

Not going to wast a lot of assets on trying for the others in Pachinko.

Oh yeah...

The time reduction for the Daily events caught me by surprise, too. It's over on CxH as well but I thought it said 5 hours so I did my set up based on using that giant block of time. Then when I found these at five minutes or so I was like... ok, something's glitched. I should do them as quick as possible before they fix it. lol

Edited by TeeJay
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, TeeJay said:

A boss even using Alban? Really? He's got like 19 million End for me and I'm on the second day dealing with him (work and sleep time and all of that). I have no hope of winning her with OD being so short, esp. as I started him out on stage 3. You would think on a high end Champion that the drop would be 100 instead of 35, with how much of a challenge they are to deal with. But, yeah...

The time reduction for the Daily events caught me by surprise, too. It's over on CxH as well but I thought it said 5 hours so I did my set up based on using that giant block of time. Then when I found these at five minutes or so I was like... ok, something's glitched. I should do them as quick as possible before they fix it. lol

I'm at 84% for Diver Jeanne atm, I'm pleased w/ the 1-12 shards per drop.

I'm not even trying to fight Alban seriously, it's not worth it.

The OD missions are intentionally 5 min now.  Don't worry.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1

Well, I'm at the end of the OD.

I know there's still a day and 7 hours left but I've already collected the two boss girls that were available.

My work on Alban is bittersweet. I completed stage 3 to discover I already had 25 shards on Tanned Cunegonde. And, today, I completed stage 4 and earned another 35 shards. That gives me 95 shards.

Alas, the next stage is Stage 5 which will not give me any Shards. And, after that, even if I did manage to complete a stage 5 Alban (with, approx. 21m end) the time would be up.

It's situations like these that I wish I had my dating crystals.

Oh well. My one really big regret is that I won't be able to get Tanned Sai.

• Like 3
  • Thinking 1

Wow, the variance in Orgy Days is pretty wild. I got Travel Arcana with 159 fights, but it took 257 fights to get Travel Gwenaelle and 212 fights for just 37 shards of Diver Jeanne. At least I came away with a valuable 5-star Epic and a variant of one of my favorite girls. I'll use tomorrow's natural regen on Jeanne and then hope to finish her off next August (or pick her up in one of the Pachinkos at some point). And I probably got about 40 shards on Valicta as I was chasing Gwen, so I'm a little closer to clearing the last girl from Donatien.

Edited by Julius Fox
  • Like 4

57 minutes ago, TeeJay said:

My one really big regret is that I won't be able to get Tanned Sai.

Unless they do something weird and break the pattern again, she should be waiting for you in the permanent EP pool for the foreseeable future, and much easier to get after OD than during it (if your permanent EP pool is empty or small-ish).

I'm cautiously optimistic it will be the case, since they finally clarified and made official the "exclusive" status of July's Kinkversary girls in contrast to the other 11 months of the year's new OD girls (took them a year and two such events but they finally did it). So I don't see this OD also doing something fishy with the "new girls made for OD = permanent EP girls (except in July)" pattern.

35 minutes ago, Julius Fox said:

Wow, the variance in Orgy Days is pretty wild.

Well, yeah... with a drop range of 1-12, that's to be expected. The drop rate is your typical 10%, but 1-12 is the wider drop range in the game. You can complete one girl in 9 drops, 100 drops, or anything in between.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Well, yeah... with a drop range of 1-12, that's to be expected. The drop rate is your typical 10%, but 1-12 is the wider drop range in the game. You can complete one girl in 9 drops, 100 drops, or anything in between.

I think at one point I had 1 shard of Gwen after 55 fights, which felt even worse than if I had 0, because it meant I had bad luck not only in drops but also in range 🙃

• Sad 2

Got Diver Jeanne, Anniversary Bunny (had 67%), and I'm at 95% of Anniversary Derri (had 14%).  I gained 217 shards w/ free regen (plus medium/big cards).  Didn't keep track of drops/rate, since it should be 10%, and 1-12 shards per drop makes OD one of the most generous events.  If I didn't have prior shards, I would've gotten 2 girls by now, which is usually the case for me w/ OD.  I'll get the mission girl Travel Regine tomorrow.    A total of 4 girls.  That's pretty good for me.  I didn't beat Alban even once yet, for Tanned Cunegonde, b/c I didn't bother w/ it.  I'm more focused on Leagues, CbC's, Pantheon, and the GA.  This -15% CP discount is nice btw, it might help make Lyka from the GA cheaper.  It should last until the end of the 22nd (right before the MDR begins).

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 4

I decided to rip the EvPx1 band-aid off right now instead of keeping it for ages (I've just finished the last of the 3 girls I had available on villains, and the one on Alban was completely out of reach anyway). I didn't expect to get an actual drop (it's 1 chance in 4.5 after all), but I DID! :x

Marvel at my lucky pick, mere mortals:
HH 2022-08 Event 7 (OD) A3.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 3
  • Hug 1
  • Hearts 1