I'm ready to secretly service you, hero  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Zoya

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Season of Untamed Babes. Next Event >>

1440x720_Push_Notification_29.jpg?width=

Legendary Contests

Legendary Contest
My hero,

This secret agent has set her eyes on you.

You have until the 23rd of September to compete in the legendary contests and impress the stunning Zoya. Bonus points if you’re into uniforms.

You have the right to please me!

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Voyeurs.png Zoya

unknown.png <- clickable

@Noacc

• Thanks 6
  • Surprised :O 1

LC #28 - Zoya

• ✔️A Spy x Family Parody: Sylvia Sherwood.  Cynthia was a Yor Forger parody, before I knew of the anime.
  • Rarity: 95th L5 girl (65th one w/ 25 base stats)
  • ✔️Art: Booty Pose (@ 2-stars)
  • ✔️Element: Voyeur (9th L5 & 3 M6s)
  • ✔️Position: Missionary (6th L5 & 1 M6)
  • ✔️Hair Color: White (4th L5 & 1 M6)
  • ✔️Eye Color: Orange (4th L5)
  • Zodiac Sign: Aries (11th L5 & 5 M6s)

I enjoyed watching Spy x Family.  Looking Forward to part 2.  It starts airing Oct 1st, so very soon.  Don't know much about this parody, except that she gave Lloyd his missions.  Her design reminded me of a witch. Kind of reminds me of "Carmen Sandiego" too.

I voted just "yummy," b/c the first two poses are "meh," but I like the 2-star booty pose.  Voyeurs are welcome, b/c they're actually still the rarest element out of the 5/6 stars, if you include the other rarities.  There's not that many strong missionary, white-haired, or orange-eyed girls, so she'd be useful w/ those blessings.  On the contrary, Aries is the most common zodiac sign, so there's 2 Dom, 2 Sensual, & 4 Exhibitionist (L5/M6) to choose from instead, when that's blessed.  Overall, she has many positives, but I'm still working on maxing my mythic girls, so I won't prioritize upgrading her w/ gems, until she gets an awesome blessing.  Plus, I'm probably gonna try to finally get Nike later, so I doubt she'll be useful for a long time.  I'll definitely unlock her scenes.

__sylvia_sherwood_spy_x_family_drawn_by_xter__f29be245ec3d26e083ea36bb18af6bbc.thumb.jpg.80007bb09d2b92145e1e5b5f56b36fef.jpg
Art by Xter.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 6
  • Hearts 2

@Ravi-SamaAwesome dossier. Thank you for your hard work. 😉
I too was also pleasantly surprised when I found out that I already had a girlfriend based on the Yor Forger character a long time ago. Before the release of the anime, I did not know about the existence of this title and therefore for a long time I did not know who the parody was when I got Cynthia. I think you can imagine how shocked I was when I saw Yor in the anime and remembered that in this game I have Cynthia.
At the moment I am also waiting for the second part of the 1st season, but to be honest, I could not stand it and started reading the manga. And now I'm even more interested to see all those events in the anime version.
P.S. @Kinkoid thanks for this character😊. Now I'm even more waiting for a parody of the adult version of Anya. Also, it shouldn't be a problem since her look and design is based on the character Ashe from this author's previous work (too bad he didn't continue that manga, I liked the first chapter).

843078847__2022-09-20_001429879.thumb.png.baa4702f8f4dbb3d4065ead129efe4b6.png

If look closely, can see that Yor has received the same facial features that Ashe has.

Edited by stalker696
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Top 10 was at 5M for me. I only had enough resources to reach 4.9M~5.0M, so it felt too risky (Although, I don't like to spend all my XP on LC). I went for a cheap Top 25 at 2.2M points, thanks to the dual-pachinko bonus (500k from CbC, 1.4M from DC, and the rest from daily XP rewards).

• Like 7
  • Thinking 1

I was fine with letting @HolyMolly win all day and relax. But those stubborn others kept kicking me out of the Top 4. So had to take vengeance at the last moment. Fun side note; managed it without spending any kobans or my Energy supply (gotta keep that for day 3), just back up resources.

hh234.jpg

• Like 5
  • Hearts 1

14 minutes ago, Gotaku said:

I was fine with letting @HolyMolly win all day and relax. But those stubborn others kept kicking me out of the Top 4. So had to take vengeance at the last moment. Fun side note; managed it without spending any kobans or my Energy supply (gotta keep that for day 3), just back up resources.

hh234.jpg

yeah.. I fucked up all 3 contest :D shit happens I guess ^^

• Haha 4

37 minutes ago, Yamiray said:

Those all look like nice and doable numbers. looks how crazy my group was, I wasn't even top 15

image.png.df80c1d290ac39389bb932637f5d9318.png

Yikes. That's definitely 4 big whales that bought all paths and rampaged through them. Thats no fun. Cheers to friendlier next 3 days for you.

• Like 3

Got about an extra 1M points from all the GPx10 and EPx1 orbs I used for the concurrent Pachinko contests, due to the "score points in contests" objective. I also went ahead and opened the PoG paid path since I don't have Jezebel (didn't do PoV paid path though). Kind of surprised I landed at 2nd since I didn't use all XP from Seasons or PoV paid path!

1510325586_ScreenShot2022-09-20at10_26_56AM.thumb.png.18efa1b09afd61640432b1e24cb43983.png

• Like 4

Damn, looking at most of the posts until I reached @Yamiray's I was kind of jealous of those insanely squishy brackets, NGL... But then, yeah, I guess there's always better but also always worse. ^^ Compared to Yami's, even my bracket looks easy peasy. And I thought I had drawn the shortest straw...

HH 2022-09 Event 9 (LC) B.png

Anyways, I got the girl. Event done. Good luck have fun to those still fighting out there.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Gotaku said:

Looked more like ..

Hh9IU-1464019894-4147-list_items-scrooge-mcduck.gif

I did the math on it.

• 933k / 900 = ~1037 tickets
  • 1037 * 6 kos = 6220 kos

They did give us a 1500 kos gift recently (ImLive).  Maybe Ichigo-Kun decided to spend it here.  In that case, it'd cost 4720 kos.

It's really a waste, cuz it's just an L5 girl you'd get anyway, and 250 extra gems.

CbC day 3 also needs tickets for CC fights.

1k tickets would add 3k to the PoV score.

Maybe that was his motivation.  Who knows?

• LC day 3 + CbC day 3 + Ticket PoV = Spend 1k tickets = Profit

I spent my ImLive 1.5k kos on league refills instead, trying to get a top 4.

Edited by Ravi-Sama

• FinderKeeper changed the title to [ 19-Sep-22 ] Legendary Contests - Discussion