• Meh
    • Yucky
  4. 4. Rate Angel of Darkness Estelle

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

Really? That's odd. I was pretty sure that was the main reason for Season wins counting for 2 points, because we got 1 point instead of nothing at all for a loss. I even seem to remember bits and pieces of discussion about this on the forum at the time.

6 minuti fa, DvDivXXX ha scritto:

Really? That's odd. I was pretty sure that was the main reason for Season wins counting for 2 points, because we got 1 point instead of nothing at all for a loss. I even seem to remember bits and pieces of discussion about this on the forum at the time.

yep. I'm a "for science!" type of guy, Last time I tried myself to verify what kind of hell KK had planned for us to be happily celebrating the anniversary 😅🤣

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, OmerB said:

They did a much better job on the CxH event girls, though.

Its actually so backwards. Last time CxH had first 2 girls as 3* and that made the event obsolete imo, now we have this same problem in HH instead of fixing it in CxH, except we have other problems sprinkled on top of the old ones.
Judging by the girls only Clara looks interesting, Estelle always looked horrible in this game. Not going to bother even thinking about buying passes

12 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

It stacks.  6k kos card totals, if bought on last day:

• Medium card: (5 CP, 3 kisses, & 40 skulls) x 14 days = 70 CP, 42 kisses, & 560 skulls = 714 skulls total
  • Big card: (10 CP, 6 Kisses, & 80 Skulls) x 14 days = 140 CP, 84 kisses, & 1120 skulls = 1428 skulls total
  • Both cards: 210 CP, 126 kisses, & 1680 skulls = 2142 skulls total

Guess the lowbie/weakener team theme.
2022-10-19_12-34-30.png.ebcbbafec661647709939e0d2995c1de.png
Highlight for answer: (Girls w/ glasses.)

Is it just me, or are you missing Sleuthy Spook,  the girl "who can't see anything without her glasses"  on this team? let me clean my glasses to check... yep definitely missing.

Edited by Zteev
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Zteev said:

Is it just me, or are you missing Sleuthy Spook,  the girl "who can't see anything without her glasses"  on this team? let me clean my glasses to check... yep definitely missing.

Zoinks, Zteev!  My team was also missing Glasses-Chan!  🤓 Good eyes!  It got a little stronger now, but so be it.

1689546157_velmaglassesteam.png.1409150a0292e76ddf418d318bda7b60.png
Art by bluethebone.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Hearts 2

As far as I recall the double MRD was due to beeing the month of the aniversary and had nothing to do with the particular event. Furthermore this would be two MRD in two weeks and the calendar doesn't mention another event that could be one. So a most definitiv no.

Edited by bertha_I
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I can see by your 5 Stars
league is so exciting
cumback so bizarre
and season so inviting
missions really cool
and farming so misterious, honey

your very gameplay full of sunshine
but into every game
a little
shit must fall

Some problem, uh
Be cool now

Someone who imagined
This paywall with science
Bully you all over
Stripping your finance
You have no position
Just pay the cards at named price, honey

You want for thrills and competition
But into every game,
a little
shit must fall

Cash Flow!

[FinderKeeper guitar solo]

You lead a fairy tale existence
But into every game,
a little
shit must fall

Be cool, ha
Spend kisses

Whales seem to think
You are over dramatising
Kinky in Costumes
So, it's hardly surprising
There's little you can do
To spare yourself oblivion, honey

You want to plan with some cognition
But now you're facing complications
'Cause into every game,
a little
shit must fall

Be cool
Get serious
Alright
Pay it silent dude
Pay it quiet and cool
Yes, yes, baby
One more time, aha

I hate it

• Haha 6

13 hours ago, bertha_I said:

double MRD

MDR*. But also, what happened in the Anniversary was not a double MDR, we simply had two separate MDRs the same month.

There is strong speculation however (nothing certain, but it's not unlikely) that we will move into an actual double MDR format soon. As in, One MDR with two different girls revived (one from Year One, one from Year Two, hopefully). So similar to what they're doing with LD, except that LD is a new girl plus a revival combined (and the choice of revivals has been consistently disappointing for a long long time, only really ancient LD girls).

In any case, you're right that this had nothing to do with the predatory seasonal event format. Those things just happened on the same month, and it was the Anniversary month, during which anything goes from Kinkoid. That said, we had really weird, unannounced and unplanned stuff dumped on us at any given time of the year before.

Based on the number of crystals I got until now, I figured that I'll get around 2300 with "natural" resources (without using kobans).

So, if my calculation is correct, buying the Medium card should get me the second girl (Dark Fairy Lyrsa). I'm not sure that it's worth it, though.

2000 Kobans for a 3* girl is relatively average (a bit on the expensive side). The cost is comparable to what you'd pay for a girl in OD or Classic (full price). Whether this specific girl is worth it to you or not, that's up to you to decide.

31 minutes ago, holymolly said:

I like to call it SB instead of SE ..for..well ..reasons :P ...at least it´s not as bad as last time but well..stil the worst event in the game without a doubt.

SB = Seasonal Bullshit?

True, the GA cost me 6k kos for the cards, another 6k for Golden Lupa's Mom, and then would've cost 4.5k Xtals for Bunny's Mom, ~49k kos.  About 61k kos total.

Now, it's 6k kos for 2x L3s and 1 L5, then 1.8k skulls, or ~15-20k kos for the 2nd L5. About 21-26k kos total.  The 2nd L5 is definitely not worth that, which can get 2x M6s.

Is it too early to say "Winter is Coming?"  Anyone here gonna save up 21k kos just for the Winter Seasonal Event?

I'd rather use that amount of kobans on Alt. Finalmecia, and New Year Estelle.

ezgif-4-f4eb962c36.gif.dbd422a3ba5a0358178682809c5341b3.gifezgif-4-02aab47260.gif.256cae1a885d353f787430177dbeefec.gifezgif-4-a68101a47b.gif.e398c51794cc29f5fa3a3e75d3fe40e1.gif
ezgif-4-8c6221341b.gif.e6d8f49a9baa9f6e6046813a33c08d0e.gifezgif-4-f040020da9.gif.3c508c4458003fe199a1d8ddc6ac15a5.gifezgif-4-ab7d4af530.gif.c49d7221856dfc923078aa938356f8ed.gif

• Like 5

The interplay with PoA should be interesting, albeit tricky. The SE ends right before next month's MD, so PoA (for those who go all the way on it anyway, such as myself) is the only event left for which the SE koban cards might have a decent synergy, if timed right. The main problem is that buying the cards will immediately give a bunch of Fists and Kisses, whereas PoA demands to use only one of each at a time.

I haven't yet figured out whether it'll be worth it or not in my case. But I'm tentatively considering it.

For those who don't already have Housemaid from her original event, probably. But I do. So I'm looking at PoA instead (doubly so since PoA is a priority for me and I'll go to the end of the improved double reward track as usual anyway). I wasn't correcting you or anything, your answer to Omer was correct. I was sharing my own thought process about this SE's possible usefulness or lack thereof.

And I'm very open to suggestions, maths, sexy spreadsheets and stuff, by the way. :$ (In case Ravi and other wizards read this).

5 ore fa, DvDivXXX ha scritto:

For those who don't already have Housemaid from her original event, probably. But I do. So I'm looking at PoA instead (doubly so since PoA is a priority for me and I'll go to the end of the improved double reward track as usual anyway). I wasn't correcting you or anything, your answer to Omer was correct. I was sharing my own thought process about this SE's possible usefulness or lack thereof.

And I'm very open to suggestions, maths, sexy spreadsheets and stuff, by the way. :$ (In case Ravi and other wizards read this).

Note that, on kiss and cps perspective only, directly refilling those two spending overall the same amount of kobans gives you a better value. 

Medium card gives in two weeks (so considering the days after PoA ends, too) 560 raw crystal + 70 CPs and 42 kisses, at the cost of 1980 kobans. Spending the same amount you could get 183 CPs, 91 kisses, or a mix of the two (something like 140 CPs + 20 kisses, 100 CPs +40 kisses, or 80 CPs + 50 kisses)

Big card gives you in two weeks 1120 raw crystals + 140 CPs + 84 kisses, at the cost of 3960 kobans. Spending the same amount you could get 366 CPs, 183 kisses, or a mix of the two (something like 300 CPs + 30 kisses, 200 CPs + 80 kisses, or 140 CPs + 110 kisses).

Refilling CPs and kisses (and league tokens) would definitely be cheaper and more efficient in order to complete the PoA.

That said, buying the two cards will let you reach the first 5 star girl of the seasonal event (Clara) thanks to the ~1600 crystals more you can get at the same expense (thanks to the raw crystals they give alongside the smaller amounts of CPs and kisses). It's up to you. If you're interested in SE Clara, go for the cards. If you are not, save your kobans.

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks a lot. I'm trying to see if there might be a middle ground, since I could grab only one of the two koban cards and/or not grab them both at the same time which might help timing for my PoA.

So, I'm at 1294 Xtals as of this writing, and there are 8 days of SE left (including 2 which will take place after PoA ends, but by then I will be in storage mode for November's MD and first KC anyway, so the last couple of days would add a tidbit to my stashes for those at least). I've already taken the free card, so I'll only get the  daily 15 Xtals from it 8 more times.

League refills don't make a big impact as they don't really generate Xtals, except maybe for the next league which will end one day after SE, so whatever amount of league fights I haven't played before that will not give Xtals unless I make refills for that.

During the next 8 days, regardless of taking the koban cards or not, I should accumulate:

• 8 x 15 Xtals from the free card = 120 Xtals
  • 8 x 26 Xtals from daily goal chests = 208 Xtals
  • The total amount of PvP and PvE wins required for the full PoA, which I will do in 6 days or less, but I'll stash both Fists and Kisses as soon as that's done, so I won't get Xtals from daily regen for the last 2-4 days of SE. I will get Xtals from these, though:
    Tasks #04 PvE Wins 35 + #12 PvE Wins 80 + #18 PvE Wins 120 + #24 PvE Wins 200 = 435 Xtals
    Tasks #02 PvP Wins 18 + #10 PvP Wins 30 + #13 PvP Wins 35 + #16 PvP Wins 42 + #20 PvP Wins 50 =... It's a bit less clear. I only have 21 fights left on the current league, and I won't burn them willy-nilly. I'll likely do some refills in the next league, but most of these tasks will likely still be done using Kisses instead, so 2 points apiece, let's say except maybe 60 or so from leagues at 1 point apiece instead. So... (115 x2) + 60 = 290 Xtals
  • Also the rest of next league's fights, counting my remaining ones from the current league and some refills in the above during PoA, so give or take 237 Xtals, assuming the smallest group but also assuming zero defeat. So 237 more Xtals by the end of SE.
  • That's +1290 Xtals in total, which leads me to 2584 by the end of SE without taking either koban cards. Which is still 256  Xtals shy of reaching the second "F2P" 3-star girl... Doesn't sound great. ^^

Now, I know from past extended PoAs that beyond the 7.2k to unlock the second path, I typically spend 3-4k extra kobans on various refills to make it to the end in a timely and somewhat fluid manner while maximizing my Fist and Kiss stashes (around 500 of those kobans are for champion fights, which SE won't help with). It looks like going this route this time around won't even get me Lyrsa in the SE, let alone Clara. =/

Taking the Medium card would guarantee I get Lyrsa from the included raw 600 Xtals alone, but the question is how much of my PoA expenses the rest of the deal would contribute to for the 2k kobans it costs. Right now it says 30 Fists and 18 Kisses, and from there at best the same amounts over the 6 days of PoA (except it will never line up this way, I won't finish my PoA on the very last day and most of the Kisses would go to my stash instead since PvP tasks stop at 20 out of 25)... So, not much. Maybe 45 PvE wins and 27 PvP wins worth for PoA.
=> This on its own would cost me at least an extra 1k kobans PoA wise, and secure Lyrsa but by overshooting a fair bit (I'd end up at 3184 Xtals which is over 300 wasted ones for meh side rewards if I don't go much further to also get Clara).

Taking the Big card alone would contribute twice as much as the Medium one to my PoA, so 90 PvE wins and 52 PvP ones, which is nowhere near worth the extra 4k kobans in that regard. For SE purposes, it would also get me the raw 1200 Xtals, so... that would take me to 3784 Xtals in the end.
=> Worst of both worlds, it seems: overshooting even more for Lyrsa while not getting even somewhat close enough for Clara. And costing me at least an extra 3k kobans PoA wise, since it costs twice as much for doubling the near-negligible contribution to PoA compared to the Medium card.

Taking BOTH cards?! Hmmm. Would these 6k even get me Clara? Nope. I'd reach 4384 Xtals, which is still 216 Xtals shy of unlocking her.
=> Hell no!

Damn... Okay, so now the biggest factor slash gamble really boils down to: am I feeling lucky that the next KC girl will also be one I get for free thanks to my legacy HCL collection? In which case, I would only need to stash Fists and I could spend Kisses to my heart's content. Which would change everything in all the above scenarios, of course... But with my luck, since the past few have all been classics that I automatically gained from HCL, I wouldn't count on the next one not being an obscure gacha exclusive I never had. To stash or not to stash? If I stash and it turns out to be a girl I get for free anyway, it will be pretty wasteful for PoA and SE. If I don't stash and it turns out it's a girl I need 200 Kisses to grab... Well, I'd miss out on one KC girl. Huh. Doesn't sound as bad now that I think about it. ^^

I'll adjust all of these estimates assuming I don't stash any Kisses and instead use them to advance in PoA and SE... When my RL energy bar refills enough. ^^

• Like 2

I have 2086 skulls atm, w/o the koban cards, b/c I used 810 CP on R Housemaid.  I'm pretty sure I can get BN Clara easily if I only buy the big card.  I'm not a huge fan of her, I'm not into nuns, she's eccentric 🔴, which I have 2x M6s of already, so I'm leaning towards just skipping her. 

If I think of it in terms of an LD.  Then, if I like the girl, maybe I'd invest to get her, but 4k kos is a little steep, for an original girl, w/o a parody, w/ mediocre art.  I can probably make it to the "4 games event orb" w/ 3700 skulls, w/o buying the cards.  That seems like the best F2P reward besides Clara. 

I view AoD Estelle as unobtainable, b/c I don't keep 21k kos lying around. 

My plan is to see how well I do in leagues, and if I can afford her by the end, I'll consider getting the big card on the last day.  Possibly saving some extra CP for the MD.  I have 32 L5s atm below lvl 400, and I have a feeling Clara would just become another one of them.  If I have 4k kos to waste on an L5, perhaps it would be better to save for an MD/MDR.  At least an L5 w/ a parody I like, and quality art.  It not like I really need her.  November is the first month where I can skip the MDR, b/c I have U. Valentina.  I was planning to save a lot during Nov. to go on a spending spree in Dec.

These cards aren't really worth anything besides advancing in the SE.  The event is halved and the first 2 girls are L3s.  SE is just like an early PoA in that sense.  It's not like the GA where buying the cards for the LD/KC got you "free" LD, KC, and OD girls.  They planned this event to make the cards useless for other events.  It makes it very appealing to ignore and skip.  I don't like being "broke" right before an MD, even if I'm planning to just use 1 SP.

3960 kos can also buy:

• 94 market GXP refills, for 1.1 mil GXP.
  • 366 CP
  • 8 AMEs
  • 7 SP
  • 44 cordyceps

Side note: since AME's still get spent for Season fights, (which no one needs them for), this SE negatively affects Leagues, which sucks.  I consider accidentally using an AME in seasons a huge mistake.  I was careful not to do it this time, but it's still annoying.

Sorry.  Not much to be positive about w/ this event...

I like the extra gems, SP, and 1 MPx3 orb.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Okay, so... If I don't stash Kisses at all and instead freely spend them for PoA, the new plan is:

No SE koban card:

• The +1290 Xtals I counted previously, which leads me to 2584.

• Double Xtals from the Kisses I won't stash: 47 (Season) + 6 (what's left of this PoV ^^) + 74 (from the PoA itself) = 127 PvP wins out of the 175 total I need to complete the full PoA, which will save up a lot of kobans, although not gain me extra Xtals directly from what I've already counted.

• Also double Xtals from any extra Kiss beyond that, including daily regen until the last day of SE, so at least 48 more, along with 5 from a daily login reward, and likely a dozen or more from the next PoV. Being conservative, let's assume 140 extra Xtals from these. So 2724 Xtals... Still 116 short of unlocking Lyrsa from SE at 2840. Doable but a bit costly, like best case scenario 6x216kos Season refills, so about as much as I would have saved up from not stashing Kisses.

Medium SE card:

• Same 2724 Xtals as above, plus:
  • 600 raw Xtals
  • Maybe 45 PvE wins for PoA as counted earlier on (no extra Xtals).
  • Full double Xtals from the 45 Kisses: +90 Xtals
  • So +690 Xtals, reaching 3414 in total this way. It would cost me a tidbit in kobans compared to unlocking Lyrsa "F2P", but overshooting by 574 for very little extra value.

Big SE card:

• 1200 raw Xtals
  • Maybe 90 PvE wins for PoA as counted earlier on (no extra Xtals).
  • Full double Xtals from the 90 Kisses: +180 Xtals
  • So +1380 Xtals, reaching 4104 in total this way. It would cost me a LOT in kobans compared to unlocking Lyrsa "F2P", and overshooting by 1264 for very little extra value, while still being 496 away from unlocking Clara. Worst option again.

BOTH SE cards?:

• 1800 raw Xtals
  • Maybe 135 PvE wins for PoA as counted earlier on (no extra Xtals).
  • Full double Xtals from the 135 Kisses: +270 Xtals
  • So +2070 Xtals, reaching 4794 in total this way. It would cost me a TON in kobans compared to unlocking Lyrsa "F2P", obviously, but at least I'd also unlock Clara (woo-hoo! slash sarcasm). I'd also overshoot a bit (I would round it up to 4800 to grab the red gems in this situation) but not that much.

So... Even not stashing my Kisses at all (and hoping this doesn't bite me in the ass when the next KC girl turns out to be one I don't get from my HCL collection, or just accepting missing one KC girl isn't that big a deal)...

It's basically a choice between paying 2k for the medium card to secure Lyrsa while not overspending too much compared to my PoA budget, or going all the way to 6k to also unlock Clara. TL;DR: I can grab Lyrsa for not too much, but Clara alone costs 4k in my situation. Which this poorly-drawn nth L5 is nowhere near worth it.

Alright, then. So I'll definitely stop at Lyrsa. We'll see if it's more convenient for me to spend 2k on pure refills or on the handful of gems and other mediocre side rewards the medium card comes with in my situation.

What a scummy event format.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, jelom said:

imagen.png.d021261f9c6559358541c997f7953549.png

Why the double arrow at the end if there are no more rewards?

I also asume so, but since not even the biggest whales seem to bother to go that far, or they don't share their information in the forum or on discord. We will probably never find out.

• Haha 2