• Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

1440x720_Push_Notification_42.jpg

Kinky Cumpetition

Undying Desire
My kinky hero,

Even the spirits have heard of your immense talents!

Ending on the 22nd of October, consult the ouija board and try to get a connection with Alt.Michiko, cuz she has some unfinished business in the mortal world. Fulfill her desires and she might join your Harem.

Spirits, are you with us tonight?

Event Girl

ava0-1200x.webp

Alt. Michiko

This event (usually) happens two times each month - first during a Classic event.

HH_Calendar_Oct_Leg_contest.jpg <-clickable

@Noacc

• Thanks 3

23 shards from 57 stored kisses.

1 shard from 15 league fights.  I was tempted to use up an AME, but it doesn't make sense during a seasonal event.

I have Michoko 🔴 in HCL, but got her later, so not in HH.

I do need eccentric girls for my passives (🔴83%), and the seasonal event rewards PvP, so I'll try my best.

2022-10-20_7-33-40.png.3b0e79c4bb80dcab437d390a0c5620a5.png

• Like 2

this event has become worthless for me . Either i do like Liliat skip one to get the second or just no focusing to it at all.

i have stored 50 kisses so surely i wont get the girl .plus this week i wont participate on leagues so i get demoted.

Edited by madahmed
  • Like 1

I was able to get her, Alt. Michiko 🔴... Michoko.  Just noticed her name was slightly changed from HCL.  I used extra league refills, the 57 stored kisses, 4 extra kisses from the seasonal event, and 10 more from a champion's 5th stage.  I had a 3rd champion ready to drop another 10 kisses, that I no longer needed for the KC, but it's good for the seasonal event, so I used it.  Should need 15 more eccentric girls, for passives, after recruiting Atina.

ezgif-2-5c4766cd0d.gif.6a24815563bfc33ff1ceb9cc2f5e98a8.gif

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 2

As expected, I got her without too much trouble. 140 Stored kisses immediately got me 70 Shards, and then it took a bit less than 1.5 days to obtain her on natural regen. That makes her my 6th KC girl (8 with Cookie and Spring that I got for free)

• Like 2
  • Surprised :O 1

grafik.png.601d9a9f965a7209506943ab162e46e1.png

42 Shards from 15 drops out of 92 attacks from League, 58 shards from 119 Kisses.

KC is an event that you can do if you regulary buy the PoV Bonus Path and/or the Season path and can reach the second girl in Season in the time between first KC and LC. It's more a thing for players with a high "get them all" goal. I hope KK will start to revive theese girls in a meaningfull event (ok, ok, it's KK, but hope dies last) 😉

• Like 5

Yeah, I have high hopes for KC revivals (Probably only once all Clicker girls have been released, so not any time soon). With most of the girls waiting in the 50~70 shards range, revivals should go smoothly (Unless KK decides to use an all-or-nothing revival format, where getting 1 or 99 shards previously doesn't change anything :D )

• Like 3