Double Date (DD) ​ 🍈🍈

FinderKeeper

image.png.b91bd1084802fb14b3bc6ac3e0af034a.png

Well, let's see what the "Orgy Days" add to the pool...

🤞 To all with not cleared pool! May the avalaible Epic Orbs are enough to gain all 10 aditional girls from the pool (or to clear the pool if there are less than 10 avalaible with the next event)!

• Like 3
  • GG 2

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to Double Date (DD) ​ 🍈🍈

Hmm, a problem with this long DD with still limited 1000 extra shards, overlapping CbC day 1 and LC day 2, is that one cannot use GPx10 orbs during CbC if the pool has not been emptied yet 🤔. Would be a waste to get an extra 1* girl instead of potentially a L5*. Not sure about the best strategy then: Using GPx1 (I do not have much since I play it regularly for GXP and Aff items) and MPx1 orbs during CbC, and if needed EPx1 already? Then the GPx10 in LC day 2 after having all DD shards gained from EP+event pool and in case remaining from MP pool already?

Also the delay of Kinkversary is nasty in this regards, since there was 0 chance to get any villain or champion event girls. So using EP orbs means that one may "waste" EP/DD girls on those which one would have gained anyway (at least the champion girls are a 100% gift). Would be easier if EP would give Pachinko-only girls only, until those have been all obtained.

• Hug 2

I got 5 drops from 190-200 EP1 orbs, and I also used an EP10 orb....
For the first time, I cleared a PoV (with the Mythic items).

At least one good thing came out of this Kinkversary delay.

Edited by OmerB
  • GG 1

3 hours ago, OmerB said:

At least one good thing came out of this Kinkversary delay.

You would have gotten the same if the KV had not been delayed, even with the chance for L5* girls from EP, if you do not have all of them already. I hope it really resumes tomorrow, so I can use some EPx1 orbs for CbC day 1, with the chance for those L5* drops.

anyone knows if 2nd day of Legendary Contests overlaps with remaining Double Date event? mb someone checked game events calendar and is quite sure they overlap? wondering if i should spend Epic Pachinko now or later...
image.thumb.png.488525a48e05f3d52736fa128262d81b.png

Edited by DuDeLoK

36 minuti fa, DuDeLoK ha scritto:

anyone knows if 2nd day of Legendary Contests overlaps with remaining Double Date event? mb someone checked game events calendar and is quite sure they overlap? wondering if i should spend Epic Pachinko now or later...
image.thumb.png.488525a48e05f3d52736fa128262d81b.png

Looking at July calendar, it should: LC will start on wednesday (19th of July) reset, while DD according to the in game timer should end on saturday (22nd of July) reset.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, DuDeLoK said:

Definitely save it for the LC imo.  You wouldn't lose anything, and you'd gain more points towards another L5.  This was always the plan for some of us.  I used some EPx10s/Draft orb, just b/c I knew I could clear out most of my EP pool and get the anniversary girls before the event resumed.  Saving the rest of the orbs for later.

On 7/14/2023 at 7:24 AM, DvDivXXX said:

this will overlap with the first two days of LC (and with the three days of the upcoming CbC). Day 2 of LC being pachinko, for some players it might be worth waiting for that.

On 7/14/2023 at 8:21 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

Good thinking.  I was gonna be super tempted to blow my EP load immediately, as soon as the game stopped being laggy, but that's a good idea.  Probably makes sense for all games too.

The DD event overlapping the entire Kinkversary changes things.  Can be more strategic.  Can even wait until the end, to recruit some more girls, removing them from the EP pool, increasing chances to recruit more of them.  That'd be the LC day 2 pachinko day anyway.

On 7/14/2023 at 5:35 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

I'll save the rest of my 162 EPx1s, and probably another EPx10 from the SER, for the last day / LC day 2.

On 7/15/2023 at 8:11 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

Might be smart to gradually use free regen CP, and champions tickets, then wait until the last day.  Use orbs for the LC, hopefully recruiting 12 girls.  Then, decide which remaining girls to pursue via bosses/champions (if any are left).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, DuDeLoK said:

they expand DD event right? im just curious if 1000 gems(10 extra girls) limit was reset too?

DD was extended.  It's the same duration as the KV.  Now it ends after next week Monday, at the start of the 25th's server reset.

No, you should have the same progress as before.  I see 400/1000 shards personally.

• Thanks 3

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to Double Date (DD) ​ 🍈🍈 Extended

Just sad that one cannot really take benefit from this expansion including 2nd CbC day 1, as one will most likely have all DD extra shards gained with today's CbC and LC day 2 already 😄. If the extra shards were expanded as well (not reset, but expanded to e.g. max 1500 extra shards), those with a large EP orb store might have some left, depending on how today's CbC and LC day 2 contests are going (and what rewards bracket one aims for).

• Thinking 2

Well, not really. Now KV and DD overlap with the entire LC and also the firs two days of the next CbC, on top of the full CbC that started today.

For some players, LC day 4 might be a better opportunity than a pachinko day, thanks to the "Get a new girl" task.

For those who expect to spend a ton of pachinko orbs (and benefit more from that than the number of new girls they'll unlock in the process), there are three different contests to choose from (and whichever you choose, it's a safer bet to go all-in for one contest and ignore the other two).

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Horsting said:

Just sad that one cannot really take benefit from this expansion including 2nd CbC day 1, as one will most likely have all DD extra shards gained with today's CbC and LC day 2 already 😄. If the extra shards were expanded as well (not reset, but expanded to e.g. max 1500 extra shards), those with a large EP orb store might have some left, depending on how today's CbC and LC day 2 contests are going (and what rewards bracket one aims for).

20 girls not enough?

I think it depends on a player's individual plans.  Personally, I don't care about the CbC's, b/c I have Yari & Amalia already.  I think the priority is to get girls from the EP, but maybe a newer player such as yourself would benefit more from getting more GP girls (commons), to help raise the girl level cap sooner.  I'd completely ignore the MP, but that might matter to another player, if their fave girl appeared there, or if they still needed to max their passive bonuses, etc.

The event was extended to match the 3 days it was unplayable/paused.  Now there's overlap w/ an extra CbC that was never intended, but gives the opportunity to plan when to spend orbs, even more strategically.

The LC's Pachinko day 2 overlaps w/ the Pachinko PoV, so I still think that's the best time to spend orbs, and I'll probably do that.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

I think you overestimated the Pool of avalaible Orbs for most players below lvl400. I'm pretty sure there will be players next week that can have a profit from DD next week after some Orbs are refilled after LC Day2.

im lvl 450 now. but even when i was 300-400 lvl i was mostly saving epic pachinko orbs(which should be 200+ orbs at that time at least) because there was no smart way to spend them and for most contests u can spend other orbs if not braindead aiming 1st place. later DD event was shown and im now keeping my Epic Orbs only for DD+Contests overlaping days

Edited by DuDeLoK
  • Like 1
  • GG 2

Hmm, in my particular situation, I'm not sure it really matters. I have 5 girls to grab from KV, so I only need three drops with DD on, which shouldn't amount to a great enough number of EP orbs to score much in a pachinko contest. And I have almost nothing stashed up in other orb types I could spend.

I have the two PoV girls I haven't claimed yet, for a total of 7 girls for a possible "get a new girl" task, but it could only be for a daily contest or even a daily goal, because by LC day 4 I will only have the 5 girls from KV left to claim, since the pachinko PoV will have already rotated out. Likewise, today is the last day to claim the BB girl, which I just did to make sure I don't forget. I had no "get a new girl" task anywhere, and I don't have a lot of GXP or other resources I could spend to score well in LC day 4 anyway.

So it doesn't sound like I have a lot to gain from waiting any further for a contest. Which I'm fine with, because I'm not a fan of waiting when I have new content I can claim. ^^

3 minutes ago, bigkittynutz said:

Is the Great Pachinko suppose to be giving out double, it says it is?

Double girl drops, yes (if you have any 1-star left to drop from there).

Just now, bolitho76 said:

(if you have only one girl in GP Pool than no involving of DD here).

I could swear that when you only have one girl left to drop, DD gives you 100 shard worth of epic flowers?

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

20 girls not enough?

I think it depends on a player's individual plans.  Personally, I don't care about the CbC's, b/c I have Yari & Amalia already.

It is not about enough or not, just that I can get all 10 extra girls with EP orbs only, have a full GP pool hence cannot use any GPx10 orbs until I got all extra shards from more valuable girls, can hence only use EqP and MPx1 orbs for today's CbC, which bears the risk that I get less valuable MP girls today, reducing the chance to get L5* event girls from EP etc. Gaining the optimal result from these limited extra shards is very complicated 😅. I personally would prefer to either just have a 2 days DD, which would be simply using all EP orbs until 10 extra girls and good, or have as much extra shards that I cannot get all of them even with some GP or MP rare/epic girls accidentally gained, so that I can freely use all orbs.

I care about CbC mostly because of the 160k GXP, AME and gems, not so much because of the girl. In case of LC, of course the girl is most valuable, but I aim to win all 4 days because of the other rewards. Gems are a major bottleneck and GXP helps for last day's LC.

Edited by Horsting

11 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

I don't have a lot of GXP or other resources I could spend to score well in LC day 4 anyway.

I have to remember to boycott spending GXP on LC day 4.

I actually managed to save up enough GXP/Gems prior to New Year Estelle's revival.

I wanna max her ASAP.

2023-07-17_9-52-19.png2023-07-17_9-52-27.png2023-07-17_9-52-53.png

5 minutes ago, Horsting said:

I can get all 10 extra girls with EP orbs only

That's a good thing.  Just do that, and play the rest of the contests normally.  I think you're worrying too much.

You wanna score high in the CbCs and LC for GXP, boosters, and gems.  The DD doesn't really interfere w/ that.

Get your 10 drops whenever you think is best, then spend what you need to for the contests.

Asking for a return to the 2 day DD, instead of enjoying the opportunities an 11 day one offers, is a little weird.

You choose when you spend orbs.

• Boner time! 🍆 1

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to Double Date (DD) ​ 🍈🍈
  • Ravi-Sama unpinned this topic
  • Ravi-Sama pinned this topic