Double Date (DD) ​ 🍈🍈

FinderKeeper

On 2/14/2023 at 10:53 AM, DvDivXXX said:

@Magrat told us that DD is meant to come every now and then and be a surprise rather than a regular feature you can count upon. I'm not sure this has been shared clearly on the forum or just on Discord, so this is either a reminder or new info for some.

I didn't know.  Seems like forum users get left in the dark sometimes.  I've spent most of my MPx1s after learning this, chasing after Dame Charmante.  I'll continue saving EPx1s, since the DD event is the best way to spend them for me.  Have 96 EPx1s atm, and 33 girls left in the EP pool.  Last time, I managed to get 11 EP girls, and just 3 OD girls, even when it overlapped w/ the OD, so I don't mind that event pairing.

On 2/14/2023 at 5:54 PM, Master-17 said:

Maybe because "December 1st, 2022 - January 14th, 2023" 44 days

January 14th, 2023 + 44 days = February 27th, 2023

It's a theory, but since there's no pattern yet, I can't agree or disagree.

• Like 8

Double Date early warning system?  I noticed DD is soon on CxH and PSH.  Also HH?

What do you think @madahmed

Once you shared similar info in Chit Chat, and then it appeared in HH.

Tomorrow is the 2nd day of the LC in both of those games, the pachinko day.

It'd be nice if it happened on the 20th in HH, for the 2nd day of the LC (pachinko day).

2023-02-18_4-16-04.png.825ba5fc5252d144ec504a89e942b764.png

2023-02-18_4-15-57.png.39e86de1a094a3e824829d7ddea89bf6.png

On 1/13/2023 at 1:22 AM, madahmed said:

this is in comix harem. may be the same thing will happen in HH.

image_2023-01-13_071832948.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Surprised :O 3

16 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

It'd be nice if it happened on the 20th in HH, for the 2nd day of the LC (pachinko day).

That would actually suck for me. I have no EP girls left and MP rarely cooperates. It would be better to wait for next CE when everyone can benefit from it.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Methos2 said:

That would actually suck for me. I have no EP girls left and MP rarely cooperates. It would be better to wait for next CE when everyone can benefit from it.

You do see how the synergy w/ the 2nd day of the LC, where everyone spends orbs anyway, would make sense for players trying to empty their pachinko pools?  They can get up to 20 girls, instead of 10, whilst scoring points for an L5.

Players that already have empty pools, like yourself, only have a handful of girls to collect from a CE anyway, so they don't need an event on top of that.  It's excessive.

I think it's possible that they're rotating the DD event to different points of the month, to see which event overlap works best for them.

Dec 1st: CE
Jan 14th: OD
Feb 19th/20th: LC

Maybe next month will be Mar 23rd (MDR) or 25th (PoA).

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Il y a 1 heure, Ravi-Sama a dit :

Double Date early warning system?  I noticed DD is soon on CxH and PSH.  Also HH?

What do you think @madahmed

Once you shared similar info in Chit Chat, and then it appeared in HH.

Tomorrow is the 2nd day of the LC in both of those games, the pachinko day.

i saw it in both games and i wanted to quote you but you peceded me.

may be it has a relation ith 2nd LC day and may be not. we ill find out tommorrow if it starts with the end of OD in HH.

i think that they put it that way because of too much events at the same time in all games . 

in CH and PH, there were 4 events at the same time and with DD , it would have been 5 events.

while now it would be with only LC.

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, madahmed said:

i think that they put it that way because of too much events at the same time in all games . 

I wouldn't count on the idea that KK think there are "too much events at the same time".

From some surveys we know that they plan to add a ton of new events to the game and removing events are only an option if they give them not enough money (like Epic Days of KC), but there are no sings that other events doesn't generate enough income for KK. On top they had announced in the patch notes some time ago that they changed the Layout of the Event-Notification to get more room for more events.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Seems it will be a hard 1st day of CmC. 😢

DD this time isn't really relevant to me. Cleared EpP Pool and no girl in MyP avalaible.🤷‍♂️ Cross the fingers for all with not emptied EpP pool that they will have no bad streaks and a good droprate in the next 24h. 🤞

• Like 5

Double Date #3
February 20th, 2023
DD / LC Day 2 / CbC Day 1

Got 1 drop from the MP, and 5 drops from the EP, for 600/1000 total extra DD shards.

My EP pool decreased by 10, from 33 -> 23.

I'm pleased w/ that.  Here's the 12 girls I got, the orbs spent, and the drop rates.

image.thumb.png.c9b4d2a7f2264e911f37e79172b0550a.png

A clubmate linked me to this screenshot from discord, but I disagree w/ it.  DD is the best way to spend EPx1s for me, or anyone that doesn't have an empty EP pool, so I'd still save all of my EPx1s for it, even if it occurred randomly during each month.  It's been monthly so far, except this time it was decreased from 2 days to 1 day.  Still awesome imo.  I loved the synergy/overlap between DD, the LC, and the CbC.  If it didn't overlap w/ the LC, I would've saved my EPx1s for later.

image.png.2d31f653abcea693ccaa9695292a0dfe.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 12/2/2022 at 7:25 AM, DvDivXXX said:

Don't be too pessimistic. It's only an event in the general sense of the term, to be fair, not at all what is usually called "an event" in Kinkoid games. It's a passive bonus that lasts for a couple days and gathers tons of good karma for Kinkoid and tons of freebies for players.

...(processing the info)...

Oh shit. You're right, aren't you? ^^ Rosso's data analyst will eventually come to the same conclusion and it will suddenly become evil incarnate just like Dating Tokens all over again. Oh well.

Let's enjoy it while it lasts, shall we?

Or is this an event to get additional "negative shards" when you get nothing, for example, from 76 EpP1x))

At least a lot of players really got lucky in this event. I haven't had any luck so far 😅

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Another productive Double Date event for me. I always used to save my EPx1 orbs for LC; then when DD was introduced I started saving them for that - so obviously I had to take advantage of today's 2 for 1!

3 orbs = Hymevarta, Vissihar

2 orbs = Kathy, Parker

14 orbs = Sallie, Cougar Kioko

30 orbs = Arthuria, Merlinda

32 orbs = N/A

So, a total of 8 girls from 81 EPx1 orbs.

Also got Romantic Levitya and Kootra from the 3 MPx1 orbs I used for the Daily Goal.

I still had School Uniform Ankyo in GP and it only took 3 GPx10 orbs for her to hop into my harem along with 100 bonus flowers.

Overall, a total of 6 drops (and 11 girls) from 87 orbs.

• Like 6
  • Hearts 1

On 2/20/2023 at 7:42 PM, Franka said:

Another non-event for me, with 0 girls available at all times. Not that I mind, while it's probably designed with draining orbs in mind, it's still good value for those pulling something, especially when it coincides with pachinko contests.

On 2/20/2023 at 5:22 PM, Sungreevice [DM] said:

Or is this an event to get additional "negative shards" when you get nothing, for example, from 76 EpP1x))

At least a lot of players really got lucky in this event. I haven't had any luck so far 😅

so far, every DD has been a disappointment; until now!  Those of you who've had no luck thus far, i know your pain well...  too well...  that said, just save up as many Orbs as you can, never spend Orbs on DC/DG unless they're Great Pachinko, you get those pretty regularly...

THIS TIME, i started with 40+ each of the EPx1 & MPx1 Orbs, 1 MPx3, & maybe about 20 or so GPx10

i had ONLY 3 girls in the MP Pool, but it took all my MP Orbs with 3rd girl dropping from Last MP Orb!

Kootra & Romantic Levitya, 3rd girl didn't drop but 20 shards for Sexy Scout Skytte did, with gifts on the side!

image.png.4697889b56bfe431c616e5bc4ebd7bee.png

image.png.3b5093e57bcc5d976be5c13da0dd67ff.pngimage.thumb.png.c5d0cd7f02759db5e512884ed6e18089.png

image.png.587bc208c4c7abe7edd6f55e36f7dacc.png

i got only 1 pair from GP, but one of them was Punk Astis, whom i've tried getting from Dork Lord at Least 100+ times!

image.png.e138ff6d925f5ee49faf8f171868ab81.png

THANK YOU GOD!!!

Finally!

The others were Keira at Home (C1), & 4 L3s; Sensual Cherrin & Christmas Housemaid, Nikki Nova & Prospector Juliette!

i suppose i should have noted the exact #s of Orbs to calculate drop rates, i'll try to remember to do that next time.  Maybe @Ravi-Sama can make an estimate based on my approximate #s?

Good Luck everyone!

• Like 3
  • Hearts 1

41 minutes ago, Karxan said:

Maybe @Ravi-Sama can make an estimate based on my approximate #s?

Pachinko Drop Rates:
Epic Pachinko: EPx1, 4% drop rate.
Mythic Pachinko: MPx1, 1% drop rate.
Great Pachinko: GPx10, 5% drop rate.

Estimates:
2 EP drops should take ~50 EPx1s.
1 MP drop is ~100 MPx1s.
1 GP drop is ~20 GPx10s.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Pachinko Drop Rates:
Epic Pachinko: EPx1, 4% drop rate.
Mythic Pachinko: MPx1, 1% drop rate.
Great Pachinko: GPx10, 5% drop rate.

Estimates:
2 EP drops should take ~50 EPx1s.
1 MP drop is ~100 MPx1s.
1 GP drop is ~20 GPx10s.

Thank you, @Ravi-Sama!

Much appreciated!

• Like 1

image.png.d0c73b7ccf399c447610ab8ee7c33a11.png

This time it lasts 2 days instead of 1.

It's a little earlier than I'd like.  The last one was on Feb 20th.  It's been about 2 weeks since then.  Didn't save up a significant amount of orbs yet.  I expected to see it during the MDR or PoA next.  They really want it to be a surprise, this is so random.

47 EPx1s - There's overlap w/ the CE, so it could be risky to use such a meager amount.
130 MPx1s - I have all three MP girls available.  None are EP girls.

I'll decide later today if I'll use any orbs.  Could always wait until tomorrow, since there might be an EP girl.

• Like 3

It's meaningfull to wait until tomorrow. There you will have a new Rotation in MyP and perhaps you can get one or two of the eventgirls out of the EpP Pool with combativity or Championdrop so you lower the risk to accidentially get one of theese instead a permanent EpP Pool girl.

• Like 2

I have only 25 Epic orb . i have not savved a lot since the last DD.

may be I should stop doing daily Goals with epic patchinko.

and i spent half of my stock of MP yeaterday in CBC.at least i stopped when the information about DD appeared.

i will wait for tomorrow but this time it can be a non event for me.

Edited by madahmed
  • Like 1

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to Double Date (DD) ​ 🍈🍈
  • Ravi-Sama pinned this topic
  • Ravi-Sama unpinned this topic