• Meh
    • Yucky

Hentai Heroes

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Ice Ice Baby Season. Next Event >>

2102.jpg

Boss Bang

Banging the Dark Mage
Horny hero,

Will you survive banging the Dark Mage of the Night?

You have until the 14th of December to compete against Zamora and show her how strong you are.

Gather the best babes for your team and bang her into oblivion.

Boss Girl

Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Playful.png Zamora

HH_Calendar_Dec_LegBoss.jpg <- clickable

@Tohru - Kinkoid

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

The icon of the received potion has become somehow reduced. Also with disabled scripts

1.jpg.bcaa2ca2286c759b7036e7542804ca52.jpg

Also as always thanks for the free 5 star girl. I forgot to take a screenshot on 99 potions, so I'm not posting it. Didn't notice that the health of my auto-assembled squad ever dropped below 100%

Edited by Master-17
thanks
  • Like 4

• FinderKeeper changed the title to [ 10-Dec-22 ] Bang Zamora - Discussion

Welcome to my harem.

i used a team with three physical girls to counter her element, 2 sensual , 1 dom for attack and Aella because she is my strongest girl this week; i could have used an exhibisionist instead of her though.

my boosters were already equipped ; 2 ginseng and 1 chlorella. my level team 650 and no mythic equipment used.

image_2022-12-10_201616244.png

Edited by madahmed
  • Like 5
  • Thinking 1

2 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

Only from Koban spending. Because the Boss gain a level every time you win again her it's only recommended to spend Koban if you could reach at least lvl80 with your teams to avoid to spend huge amount of Kobans.

Thank for answer and advice.

12 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

Only from Koban spending. Because the Boss gain a level everty time you win again her it's only recommended to spend Koban if you could reach at least lvl80 with your teams to avoid to spend hughe amount of Kobans.

Thanks for the tip!  I’m such a low level there’s no point spending kobans try to get her.   ^_^; P 

On 12/10/2022 at 1:12 PM, Master-17 said:

The icon of the received potion has become somehow reduced. Also with disabled scripts

1.jpg.bcaa2ca2286c759b7036e7542804ca52.jpg

I noticed this too and it's certainly a bug. But between my being sick, this being the weekend, and the handful of much more problematic ongoing bugs... I shrugged it off as just a "visual bug". But you're right.

----------

Side note: I'm still kind of astonished some people bother using anything besides 7 Blue girls. We already had a Yellow BB girl who "counters" Blue before, and the impact was null and void. This week (at least on .COM) Blue itself is buffed by Blessings on top of that. I went with my exact usual team of whichever 7 Blue girls are my strongest (incidentally also my league team right now) and it was a walk in the park with 100% HP throughout as usual (no screenshot this time, sorry).

I guess it can be fun for some players to make things more challenging for themselves, even artificially. But for strong players like Bolitho this looks like playing with your food to me (I mean, you still had a perfect run with only 16% Lifesteal instead of the 31% from going full Blue, so... ^^). Anyway, if that makes it a little more entertaining for you guys, that's nice.

I haven't upgraded the girl yet, so I'll vote/comment on her art later maybe. (I play in short bursts and do only what I have to as long as I don't feel better. Meds started helping, but it'll take awhile to fully recover.)

• Like 2

Il y a 2 heures, DvDivXXX a dit :

Side note: I'm still kind of astonished some people bother using anything besides 7 Blue girls. We already had a Yellow BB girl who "counters" Blue before, and the impact was null and void. This week (at least on .COM) Blue itself is buffed by Blessings on top of that. I went with my exact usual team of whichever 7 Blue girls are my strongest (incidentally also my league team right now) and it was a walk in the park with 100% HP throughout as usual (no screenshot this time, sorry).

I guess it can be fun for some players to make things more challenging for themselves, even artificially. But for strong players like Bolitho this looks like playing with your food to me (I mean, you still had a perfect run with only 16% Lifesteal instead of the 31% from going full Blue, so... ^^). Anyway, if that makes it a little more entertaining for you guys, that's nice.

if you are talking about me. i dont have a team of 7 strong blue girls. i have only 4 L5 girls fully capped and upgraded.

besides, at some point, when you are strong enough. any team with strong girls would work (the gap becomes huge between the girl and the team).

me personnally , i got 100% from 1 to 100 even with only two blue girls.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I haven't upgraded the girl yet, so I'll vote/comment on her art later maybe. (I play in short bursts and do only what I have to as long as I don't feel better. Meds started helping, but it'll take awhile to fully recover.)

Maybe it is null and void at a certain level. My harem is at 500 lvl, and the team with the three best orange (physical) members outperformed the team with the best blue (sensual) members. Meaning, at least at my level, it remains important to choose the best counters.

Edited by Nibba51
  • Like 2

Of course, if you don't have enough strong Blues or you're not at a power level where that strategy works best yet, it makes sense to go with whatever gives you the best results. That's why I only cited my man Bolitho as an example, because I know for sure he could have just selected the 7 first Blue girls suggested by the game for his team and that would have given him a perfect run.

4 hours ago, Nibba51 said:

My harem is at 500 lvl, and the team with the three best orange (physical) members outperformed the team with the best blue (sensual) members.

This is actually surprising and I'm guessing there's more than that to the story. Since the BB girl has her stats based on your own player level when you launch BB, in theory this shouldn't be the main reason. Other factors come into play such as whether or not you have the maximum passive Lifesteal bonus (100 Blue girls in total) and which power level the girls in each team had (and if your "best Blue" team had 7 Blue members or less). And of course, if you play on .COM, where Blue currently has an extra boost from Blessings, or on another platform where it doesn't.

It also depends what you mean by "outperforming", since this is a marathon and you can only play it once, so it's not like you could really compare the two teams for the whole run. Lifesteal is a crucial skill anywhere, but in BB especially, the deeper you go, the brighter it shines, since it's the only mechanic that can actually heal you in this game mode where you don't heal between fights.

Anyway, as long as you finished it, well played.

• Like 1

il y a 1 minute, DvDivXXX a dit :

That's why I only cited my man Bolitho as an example, because I know for sure he could have just selected the 7 first Blue girls suggested by the game for his team and that would have given him a perfect run.

To be fair, at this level, anything works 😛 blue, purple, rainbow, random, pink, whatever.

I agree that it's pretty hard to know how much team optimization really affects the outcome, considering that at low level, you don't get a chance no matter what, and one or two months later, you just blast through the boss without even thinking. This leaves very little room to really test ways to improve.

Blue still seems a solid pick, if you don't have to sacrifice too much raw power for that.

• Like 4

You might be right. Maybe my 31% Lifesteal is overkill, and I could actually beat BB with just the passive 10%. And maybe a player in the early game would struggle even with 21-ish% from a full Blue team if they don't have enough attack and/or HP to fully benefit from it.

But we did have a handful of cases of low-level players who were struggling and asked for help for previous BBs  and greatly improved their results by adding more Blues to their teams. I remember at least a couple of them who were spreading themselves too thin by making multiple teams instead of just one. Seeing those teams, we could see they would have been able to assemble one successful team by picking the 7 best girls out of them (usually Blues, with perhaps a Dark or two).

There's probably a point where you can't beat BB no matter what, and there's definitely a point where it becomes a formality. If we can help a few players in between, that's good enough for me.

• Like 3

il y a 13 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

There's probably a point where you can't beat BB no matter what, and there's definitely a point where it becomes a formality. If we can help a few players in between, that's good enough for me.

Yup, no doubt. Going for the strongest blue-ish team as the main team, going as far as possible, then planning the backup teams if necessary, seems to be the way to go IMO (And if you really need/want to spend kobans to finish the last 5-10 levels, only revive your strongest initial team, multiple times if necessary. Never revive your weaker secondary team(s)).

I didn't want to confuse new players who are struggling; I only wanted to point out that after a certain level, "optimization" it just pointless :) (Unless you're going for the nice "100%" screenshot to add to your collection, I guess 😛 ).

• Like 2
  • Haha 1