48 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Lunar Bunny's Mom

• Gorgeous curves!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

2 hours ago, Zteev said:

Did you use Perfume boosters? That's by far the best way to get a Mythic.

Yes I did, though I have missed a few shards.
Hadn't equipped SP the first 20 CP, cause wasn't planning on really going for it. Had two drops in that so missed 2 Shards.

And once or twice I didn't realize SP was empty after a drop, but the very next klick was another drop.
So there might have been 4 or 5 more Shards, wich doesn't make it much better after all.

Just looking for the positive Side

1211630874_Screenshot2023-01-04124248.thumb.jpg.ee96b8bb2413db1f1cdf980d31911d12.jpg

9709302_Screenshot2023-01-04124309.jpg.7626af8e3630af4e40a569360557e6ce.jpg

That would be about 850 Fights for 79 Shards, I don't think I'll go any further.

Edited by Der DinX

il y a 11 minutes, Der DinX a dit :

Yes I did, though I have missed a few shards.
Hadn't equipped SP the first 20 CP, cause wasn't planning on really going for it. Had two drops in that so missed 2 Shards.

And once or twice I didn't realize SP was empty after a drop, but the very next klick was another drop.
So there might have been 4 or 5 more Shards, wich doesn't make it much better after all.

if you want to reduce the cost of a mythic girl. you could save CP before the event . and use the three days of natural regeneration which is 162 CP free if you start spending kobans the last day of the event. me personnally i ll be using like 300 free CP by day 3 and not counting Seasonal event cards.

• Like 3

128 "free" fights for 8 drops.

50 fight refills, fought 1 fight at a time for the following drops: 2 + 3 + 3 + 2 + 3 + 3 + 6 + 3 + 2 + 3 + 1 + 0 + 0 + 2 + 3 +6

927 fights (yikes), 5.4% drop rate.

Edited by Franka
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Der DinX said:

I spent about 8000 Kobans already on Refills and still got less than 80 Shards.
I had hoped this would be the first Mythic I can realy get, after I missed 5 Shards last time on Heavenly Venus.

3 hours ago, Der DinX said:

So there might have been 4 or 5 more Shards, which doesn't make it much better after all.

That would be about 850 Fights for 79 Shards, I don't think I'll go any further.

Everyone makes mistakes when going after their first mythic girl.

Undercover Valentina 🟠 was my first.  I only used 2 SP and ended up buying 1,200 CP, spending 13.8k kos.  I still got her, b/c I saved 20k kos in advance.

If you messed up getting Venus, then you should've learned, saved more in advance, tried to store more CP, learn patience to get her on the last day, etc.

It's still possible for you to get her.  The MD is still ongoing.  There's 1 day and 21 hrs left, so ~96 CP regen (+ daily goals).

Be more careful w/ SP, to get the most out of them.  Make sure you get all 11 drops, then equip another SP.  Single fights is the best way to do that.

Tomorrow, the league week ends, so you'll have more kobans, regardless of which league you're in.  Plus, the daily kobans for 1-2 days, and the CE's extra mission kos.

If you don't give up, you can get her.  Since you have 79 shards, you're missing 21, and 11 drops from 1-2 SP is enough to get them.

8k kos on refills is about 740 CP, which isn't too bad.  Let's say you got 74 shards w/ SP and 5 w/o SP, that's ~42 drops, which gives you a 5.6% drop rate (42/740).  That's not even close to the worst I've seen.  Look at @Franka, even he had a worse drop rate of 5.4%.

At a 6.5% drop rate, scratch that, let's say 6.3%, that's my actual avg, 11 drops w/ SP would need ~175 CP.  There's still 96 CP left, so really ~80 CP, which would cost ~864 kos.  Obtainable from the league tomorrow, and daily missions.  That's a small price to pay to get the girl.  Having invested 8k kos already, I'd try to get her if I were you, instead of giving up.

6 minutes ago, CuminJutsu6 said:

Im quite the new player and im in no way ready for this so I would like to ask if the character has a rerun sometime after this month? ignoring the possible rerun later on in the month that is

She'll return in a year.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Karxan said:

What is SP?  Season Perfomances?

BTW, Lunar Bunny's Mom is the best version yet of the Best Girl/MILF/Waifu in the entire game!  Here's hoping she'll be my 1st Mythic!

SP stands for "Sandalwood Perfume," which is a Mythic Booster that adds +1 shards to every drop (up to 11). It is most valuable for Mythics since they normally only drop 1 shard at a time, so it basically doubles the shards you get from each drop. They cost 540 kobans from the Market so they are not cheap, but they greatly reduce the amount of fights you need and thus end up making Mythics much cheaper than they would otherwise be. Most players who chase Mythics try to have a stash of them ready to go for Mythic Days and Mythic Revival, since you never know exactly when they are going to show up in the Market. There are also a couple of other places in the game you can get them: Path of Valor paid path and Seasonal Events (I can't recall if there are any others off the top of my head.)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Julius Fox said:

SP stands for "Sandalwood Perfume," which is a Mythic Booster that adds +1 shards to every drop (up to 11). It is most valuable for Mythics since they normally only drop 1 shard at a time, so it basically doubles the shards you get from each drop.

But keep in mind that you can not use 10x or 50x fights (with Gold and Platinum Monthly cards or by paying Kobans) as SP gives one additional shard per round where you drop shards, not per shard you get. So even as a patreon and all of that you would still have to click like a dummy for hundreds of times.

I would really like to see that changed as a quality of life change to the game. Would also help to decrease quite some requests to the server.

• Thinking 2
  • Hug 2

13 minutes ago, Xcelsior said:

But keep in mind that you can not use 10x or 50x fights (with Gold and Platinum Monthly cards or by paying Kobans) as SP gives one additional shard per round where you drop shards, not per shard you get. So even as a patreon and all of that you would still have to click like a dummy for hundreds of times.

Bullshit. The Program works so that if you use single fight, the server calculate the one fight and send the result to you, if you use the x10 button the program calculate 10 single fights in a row and send the result of the 10 fights to you. So if you use Sandalwood (or another mythic booster that is related to actions) the program do 1, 10 or 50 single fights, depending which option of amount of fights you use, and reduce the charges of the Booster by matching ressults (Headband: amount of fights, Sandalwood: amount of drops)

That's not recommended to use multiple attack while SP is active is because: if you have 4 charges left and get a really lucky strike with a x50 attack with 5 drops in it you have only 4 time the profit from SP, the 5th drop is unboosted and increase the needed amount of drops

• Like 6
  • Thinking 1

28 minutes ago, Xcelsior said:

I would really like to see that changed as a quality of life change to the game. Would also help to decrease quite some requests to the server.

This is totally false.

For each drop you will get an extra shard.

If you use a x10 or x50 button, you'll still get double the shards, as long as your SP is active, w/ 11 charges.

If the SP runs out from a x50 button skip, then any extra drops would just be one shard.

That's why I say single fights are best, if you're trying to maximize your shard gains, but I've used x50 skips many times, when I had a fresh SP 11/11 equipped.

Glad to see novice activity and interest in the MD, but try not to spread misinformation.  If you don't know, just ask.

I got ninja'd by Bolitho!

Edited by Ravi-Sama
Bolitho is a ninja!
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

Louise was very eager to hop into my harem (at one point I got 6 drops in 20 fights); I thought for a minute I might have to withhold a few SP to ensure I had enough fights for SE, but it ended up evening out and I came in at a total of 764 fights with 5 SP (134 "free," 260 from refills so I could win the DC on Day 1, and 310 from the Event Cards). I went ahead and finished her off on Day 2 to take advantage of the double Villains contests (hoping for Top 4 in CbC and 🤞 1st in DC).

109634748_ScreenShot2023-01-04at9_13_41PM.thumb.png.3d3b37d65bf7a8ecc8096cf0f3fa290e.png

She is my 13th Mythic and 3rd Orange/Physical 🟠. Kobans are starting to get a little tight but it looks like I'm going to win D2 this week so that should help ensure I can get Angelic Lanaëlle later this month. I might have to skip next month's MD to make sure I have enough kobans for Lovebot Norou's revival (I don't want to incur the wrath of @holymolly), but luckily in a few months I will have all the old LC girls (and thus will no longer need to buy paid path in PoG) and from April on will already have most of the Mythics being revived, so that will make things a little easier.

Good luck to everyone still going after her!

• Like 7
  • Hearts 4

Hey, I have a quick opinion question for whoever is willing to share some wisdom. 

I have 88 LBM shards and no active SP. I got Claudia just before LBM (my first two mythics, so really jumping in head first to make up for lost time), so now my stash of SP is at four after I just got one from the market. 

Should I pop a fifth SP on LBM to make her easier to get then need to obtain at least one more (maybe two more) SP for the next mythic girl I go for, or not pop it and farm 12 more drops for LBM so I still have four SP for next time?

As someone who just started going for mythic girls, I don't really know how hard SP is to come by; I only know I had 11 when I started going for mythics. 

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks! Happy New Year! 

Using 5 SP is cheaper than using 4, and you will find plenty of boosters in the market by the time the next MD(R) starts, in ~3 weeks. Use it!

Obtaining SP is hard if you wait for the last minute (< 5 days), but if you have several weeks of free market refreshes, it's never an issue.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

il y a 10 minutes, Irvbert Pervington a dit :

Hey, I have a quick opinion question for whoever is willing to share some wisdom. 

I have 88 LBM shards and no active SP. I got Claudia just before LBM (my first two mythics, so really jumping in head first to make up for lost time), so now my stash of SP is at four after I just got one from the market. 

Should I pop a fifth SP on LBM to make her easier to get then need to obtain at least one more (maybe two more) SP for the next mythic girl I go for, or not pop it and farm 12 more drops for LBM so I still have four SP for next time?

As someone who just started going for mythic girls, I don't really know how hard SP is to come by; I only know I had 11 when I started going for mythics. 

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks! Happy New Year! 

i usually use 5 SP to get a mythic girl. as Liliat mentionned before : It is cheaper to use 5 SP.

the last 12 shards can cost you way more than the cost of an SP. without it you need 12 drops and with SP you need 6.

anyway it depends on you .there are members who are using only 4 SP to get a mythic. 

also if you are participating in seasonal event , it is better to not use SP.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Got her, my 5 Mythic and first of her every blessing category ( except rarity and main stat). To save up kobans for other events I try to avoid Mythic that have 3 and more similar blessing to the M6 I already have. I aim to get M6 with not only 1 for each 8 elements, but 1 for each 12 poses and zodiac signs (and every M6 with dual hair/eyes color).

Glad that she is Physical and Jack Hammer, after obtaining Lenaёlle and Abraёl I will have all 4 charm poses.

• Like 7

She looks great, but given the last time I tried for a Mythic girl I spent 20k kobans on refills and only fought when it said shards were available and used all the related boosters. The results were 8 shards for that mythic girl. So yeah. Mythics are a permanent skip event for me from now on.

Edited by Rommel84
  • Thinking 2
  • Surprised :O 1

il y a 40 minutes, Rommel84 a dit :

She looks great, but given the last time I tried for a Mythic girl I spent 20k kobans on refills and only fought when it said shards were available and used all the related boosters. The results were 8 shards for that mythic girl. So yeah. Mythics are a permanent skip event for me from now on.

are you really sure that there were shards when you fought for them because shards sometimes decrease very quickly in one or two minutes and may be you continued fighting without realizing there were no shards.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, madahmed said:

are you really sure that there were shards when you fought for them because shards sometimes decrease very quickly in one or two minutes and may be you continued fighting without realizing there were no shards.

I deliberately paused after each fight checking to make sure there were shards available when I hit the battle button. Any time it got to less than 500 shards remaining I paused  and waited for the next batch.

• Thinking 2

à l’instant, Rommel84 a dit :

I deliberately paused after each fight checking to make sure there were shards available when I hit the battle button. Any time it got to less than 500 shards remaining I paused  and waited for the next batch.

your experience is weird . i ve never seen someone using 20K kobans and getting only 8 shards. my worst streak was like 100 or 150 cp  streak without a shard but not like you. with 20k kobans you can normally manage to get 2 or 3 mythic girls . there is surely something which went wrong with you.

i am f2p and i manage to get at least one every month. i suggest you to read this topic made by Liliat and follow it point by point to maximize your chances to earn a mythic girl with less spendings.

• Like 4

I'm F2p as well, been playing since June 2017 and have quite a few girls of all types and rarity's except mythic. and believe me Ive read that guide.  My drop rate for other girls and events are normally pretty good, I usually can get a girl or two from normal drops from bosses during those. But Mythics? yeah, drop rates just completely pull a minecraft and dig to the lava. I tip my hat in salute to you lucky players that get them but barring getting gifted one I am not going to get any Mythic girls. I had a faint hope of getting one in the future when they were doing the Envelope/date shard things. You could slowly build up and turn in to get a girl you didn't quite get enough specific shards for but since they scrapped that system it is no longer worth it. I only start putting in any effort in playing mythic now if there are not other girls I can get through other events. Hell I try harder for the 1 star girls in the pachinko now since I know I will get them eventually.

• Like 1

il y a 2 minutes, Rommel84 a dit :

I'm F2p as well, been playing since June 2017 and have quite a few girls of all types and rarity's except mythic. and believe me Ive read that guide.  My drop rate for other girls and events are normally pretty good, I usually can get a girl or two from normal drops from bosses during those. But Mythics? yeah, drop rates just completely pull a minecraft and dig to the lava. I tip my hat in salute to you lucky players that get them but barring getting gifted one I am not going to get any Mythic girls. I had a faint hope of getting one in the future when they were doing the Envelope/date shard things. You could slowly build up and turn in to get a girl you didn't quite get enough specific shards for but since they scrapped that system it is no longer worth it. I only start putting in any effort in playing mythic now if there are not other girls I can get through other events. Hell I try harder for the 1 star girls in the pachinko now since I know I will get them eventually.

yeah i understand your point .but if one day you turn to be a more pvp player you will need mythic girls and they are game changing.

anyway good luck. 

Edited by madahmed
  • Like 1

So I got the Mythic girl this month.

Weren't people expecting a Sensual girl to drop this month? I've been waiting about a year for one in Mythic Days.

QUESTION

How do you purchase and use the x50 spins?

If I try and buy Combativity from the top of the screen, I can buy x20 and then it grays out and can't be used again.

If I try and buy it from within the screen, it asks me to spend money on a x50 roll, then you can buy a x50 refill, but then it asks to spend a x50 on using the rolls again.

Sorry - been playing for a while now and haven't figured this out.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Oof, I went all in on it and so far cause I really like her design and im stuck at 75/100. Unlucky because I only had one SP for the whole run, but lucky cause im only like 600 combativity in. Guess i'll have to wait for the rerun to finish it off. 

Best that i got all this in before the hectic rerun i guess

Edited by CuminJutsu6
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Bob_Down said:

So I got the Mythic girl this month.

Weren't people expecting a Sensual girl to drop this month? I've been waiting about a year for one in Mythic Days.

QUESTION

How do you purchase and use the x50 spins?

If I try and buy Combativity from the top of the screen, I can buy x20 and then it grays out and can't be used again.

If I try and buy it from within the screen, it asks me to spend money on a x50 roll, then you can buy a x50 refill, but then it asks to spend a x50 on using the rolls again.

Sorry - been playing for a while now and haven't figured this out.

Thanks.

The revival girls this month and next are going to be sensual (Angelic Lenaëlle and Lovebot Norou). But yes, it has been almost a year since any sensual Mythics have been made available, which is how I have 14 Mythics but none are sensual yet.

I'm not exactly sure what you're saying about buying a x50 roll, but if you have less than 50 fights stashed you should just be able to click on the x50 button and buy the amount of fights to get to 50, and then the next time you hit that button it will use those fights (and deduct the koban fee if you don't have a card).

Edited by Julius Fox
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2