48 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Lunar Bunny's Mom

• Gorgeous curves!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

12 hours ago, Rommel84 said:

I spent 20k kobans on refills and only fought when it said shards were available and used all the related boosters. The results were 8 shards for that mythic girl.

I call BS.  That would mean your drop rate was 0.216%, which isn't believable.  No sympathy from me, if you're just gonna lie about it.

rommel84.png.0b41114bc7d226265c3d6507425d19d4.png

47 minutes ago, Bob_Down said:

Weren't people expecting a Sensual girl to drop this month? I've been waiting about a year for one in Mythic Days.
QUESTION
How do you purchase and use the x50 spins?

If I try and buy Combativity from the top of the screen, I can buy x20 and then it grays out and can't be used again.
If I try and buy it from within the screen, it asks me to spend money on a x50 roll, then you can buy a x50 refill, but then it asks to spend a x50 on using the rolls again.

After you buy the 50 refill, you don't have to use the 50 CP button, you can spend them manually.

If you really want to use the 50 CP button, then just try to use it after you've already bought the 50 CP.  It'll cost 48 kos each time you use it.

Goddamn, @Julius Fox is a ninja too!

33 minutes ago, CuminJutsu6 said:

Oof, I went all in on it and so far cause I really like her design and im stuck at 75/100. Unlucky because I only had one SP for the whole run, but lucky cause im only like 600 combativity in. Guess i'll have to wait for the rerun to finish it off. 

Best that i got all this in before the hectic rerun i guess

I'd say if you're low on resources, to use 1 SP like you did this time, on another MD girl, but don't spend any kobans, b/c having a mythic girl w/ 75 shards isn't gonna help you for a year.  You shouldn't actually try to get a mythic girl w/ just 1 SP, unless you know what you're doing, and you're trying to get more Xtals or something.  Save up enough in advance next time (10k kos & 5 SP), and make sure you get the next one.  The next MDR girl is a great one.  It's gonna be Angelic Lenaëlle 🔵.  Good luck.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Hug 1

3 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

If you really want to use the 50 CP button, then just try to use it after you've already bought the 50 CP.  It'll cost 48 kos each time you use it.

Are you saying it deducts 48 kobans both when clicking it to fill 50 fights and also when clicking it to use those fights? If that's the case, I was mistaken and I'll go back and fix my post.

Just now, Julius Fox said:

Are you saying it deducts 48 kobans both when clicking it to fill 50 fights and also when clicking it to use those fights? If that's the case, I was mistaken and I'll go back and fix my post.

No.  If you lack 50 CP, it'll charge you the same 10.8 kos per CP rate as usual.

Then, if you try to use the button again, it'll actually charge you 48 kos for spending 50 CP immediately.

You weren't mistaken.  You're a ninja for answering the question swiftly.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ravi-Sama said:

No.  If you lack 50 CP, it'll charge you the same 10.8 kos per CP rate as usual.

Then, if you try to use the button again, it'll actually charge you 48 kos for spending 50 CP immediately.

You weren't mistaken.  You're a ninja for answering the question swiftly.

Thanks Julius Fox and Ravi-Sama.

I'll just give some more detail, so that I'm sure I'm understanding this.

GOAL: Purchase a x50 refill and use it.

1) Current Combativity: 0/20
"Perform! x1" is grayed out.
"Perform! x50" is available for 48 Koban.

2) Click "Perform! x50".

Message prompts:
"To complete this action you need to pay 48 kobans.
Are you sure?
<Yes button>"

3) Click "Yes."
I haven't actually watched carefully at this point to see if 48 Kobans are deducted, but I am assuming that they are, because I did a confirmation.

4) Click "Perform! x50".

I forget the exact message prompt, but it then prompts you to pay for the x50 refill, whatever Koban price that is.

5) Then going to Perform! x50 at this point again gives you the prompt as at (2) about needing to spend 48 Koban.

And at this point I've always been scared/confused, because it looks like it is asking me to pay 2 x 48 Kobans for the pleasure of spinning, plus the 50 refill cost.

My expectation is that you'd only need to pay the 48 Kobans for the benefit of doing the 50 spins in one go.

My issue is that I can't see how to purchase 50 Combativity refills in one go without the above process.

Or does it only actually charge you ONCE for the 48 Koban spins, even though you've confirmed that twice?

Thoughts?

1 minute ago, Bob_Down said:

And at this point I've always been scared/confused, because it looks like it is asking me to pay 2 x 48 Kobans for the pleasure of spinning, plus the 50 refill cost.

My expectation is that you'd only need to pay the 48 Kobans for the benefit of doing the 50 spins in one go.

My issue is that I can't see how to purchase 50 Combativity refills in one go without the above process.

Or does it only actually charge you ONCE for the 48 Koban spins, even though you've confirmed that twice?

Thoughts?

Alright.  Pay attention.

If you don't have 50 CP, clicking the 50 CP button will buy as many CP needed to reach 50 CP.  It doesn't cost 48 kos yet.

Once you have bought 50 CP (by clicking the button), then you can actually use the button to spend the 50 CP.

Now, it costs 48 kos to use the button.

After the 50 CP is spent, you've run out of CP, so clicking the button again would buy 50 more CP (50 * 10.8 = 540 kos).

Then, to use the button to spend 50 CP would cost 48 kos again.

Rinse and repeat, as long as you have SP charges remaining.

Usually, when my SP is running low, I'll just do single fights.

I only need 8 more shards for Lunar Bunny's Mom, otherwise I'd make a .gif to illustrate this.  It's not that complicated.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Il y a 3 heures, Ravi-Sama a dit :
Il y a 16 heures, Rommel84 a dit :

I spent 20k kobans on refills and only fought when it said shards were available and used all the related boosters. The results were 8 shards for that mythic girl.

I call BS.  That would mean your drop rate was 0.216%, which isn't believable.  No sympathy from me, if you're just gonna lie about it.

Yeah it's hard to believe. I'm not good enough at math to give the probability, but I still ran a quick simulation. The chance of this happening exactly the way you describe it is... Too low for me to even get a result.

The worst I was able to do after 10s of BILLIONS of attempts was 538 Fights for 4 Drops. That's less than 7k Kobans if you used x50 and including the cost of 1 SP booster, and the probability of this happening is already in the range of 1 in 1 Billion (= EXTREMELY low, almost impossible).

So the probability that you only got 4 drops after 1600+ valid attempts is not even 1 in trillions (As I said, I can't compute the exact probability, but it gets exponentially lower from there. Maybe 1 in 1027 or something?).

So... The most likely answer is: you're doing something wrong.

Checklist:

- Activate your SP and make sure to refresh it after 11 Drops/22 Shards
- Fight the correct villain. To avoid mistakes, always use the link from the MD Event ("Go to Edwarda...")
- Make sure shards are still available. Regularly refresh the event page, and check the Mythic Girl logo before each fight:

fight-check.thumb.png.991fdef901ecc0d5afbf82f3e7ef472a.png

Well... There's really not much more to it.

• Like 5

Speaking of bad luck: it took me 111 Fights / 1235 Kobans to get the last 2 Shards for Louise. That's 1.80% 😭

But... At least she joined :) I got the first 96 shards in 624 Fights (7.69%), so I was super happy about my results... until the very end :D

Final results:

- 50 drops in 735 Fights (6.80%)

- 136 fights were "free" from Pantheon, 150 fights were from the Medium SB card (1980 Kobans, 13.2 Kobans per fight)

- 230 fights were purchased with refills, the rest was from stored (25/20) + natural regen combativity. I had 4 fights left after the last refill.

- Used 5 SP as usual

- Total cost: 7139 Kobans (With a 120 Kobans cashback from Day 1 Villains contest)

All time drop rate: 1046 drops in 15205 fights = 6.88%

• Like 10

Mythic Days #26 - Lunar Bunny's Mom 🟠

ezgif-3-50fdb097c7.gif.5e187ce533c49d66858a8b82a803291e.gif          1695109888_MythicDays26kobans.png.153fc9090c9a873f827dfe51b26bc1d5.png

(@Mighty Thor's koban table layout).

CP: 746 (266 free & 480 bought (5,940 kos for the SE Card's 450 CP, & 430 kos for ~30 more CP, 10 extra))
Drops: 50
Drop Rate: 6.7% = (50 drops / 746 CP)
Shards: 100%
SP: 5 (2,700 kos)
MD Cost: 6370 kos (6k kos cards & 40 CP)
Total Costs: 9,070 kos (plus 5 SP)

Recruited Lunar Bunny's Mom.  The SE's cards made it easy, and got Adventurous Bonny along the way.  She's my 14th & 2nd physical mythic girl.

She's also my 100th physical girl, so now I finally have max passives!

2068782405_mythicdays26stats.thumb.png.27b66bb0af0839d930784cbde9317b38.png
Art by kyokucho.

It was an easy MD for me.  6.7% is a pleasant drop rate.  I only really needed to buy 40 CP more than the 450 CP, from the SE's 6k kos cards.  The rest was free regen CP, and unlocked from seasons, w/ the SE's 270 kisses.  I'm thankful it went smoothly, since I'm actually looking forward to recruiting the 3 sensual mythic girls I'm missing.

1318930289_mythicdays26droprate.thumb.png.8e2d637f0bb9d9fb50c463164359670c.png
Art by kanno takanori.

I have the gems and affection to max her out, but I'll take it slowly, since I don't have enough GXP.  I like her 5/6 star poses the most, since I love booty.  There's a lot to like.  Even the bunnies are cute.

It's safe to say she'll have less than 37k shards leftover (29,273 shards left, credit to @Magic1986), placing her among the top 4 MD girls.  Being paired w/ Edwarda is probably a factor, since most players have access to that boss.

1281533119_lunarbunnysmomshardsleft.thumb.png.816c6ae89e1f7e75bfd0b1c8d66c1172.png
Art by yanje.

A great start to the year!

Edited by Ravi-Sama
Made a koban table using Mighty Thor's layout, and added final shard count, thanks to Magic1986.
  • Like 9
  • Hearts 2

About two hours ago I got the last shards for Lunar Bunny's Mom - she is my third mythic girl.

1927033680_2023-01-06-MD43-LunarBunnysMutter-kleiner.JPG.9bad6c97c5faa1095fb78b6d18e1687e.JPG        543451543_2023-01-06-MD43-LunarBunnysMutter-Tabelle-kurz.JPG.44d6721db82c2585d2356530497c315f.JPG

I used 914 CP - 421 free and 493 bought for the 50 drops.

That's a drop rate of 5.47 % - at least much better than in the beginning, where it was around 3.8 %.

You can see in the summary, that I used 5726 kobans for refills and multiple fights - plus 3960 for the SE big card, but that gave other rewards too - among them Adventurous Bonny.

For the SP boosters I didn't have to pay - they were still from the time, where I bought the 2nd paths of PoV.

As I could gain a top 15 in D3 and two times top 4 in the DC, I now still have more than 7,000 kobans, though I started with 12,619.

If you are interested - I recorded the whole process in my table: 😉

415787434_2023-01-06-MD43-LunarBunnysMutter-Tabelle-1.thumb.JPG.aaddd44c974e9fd9894155de3b1c6cad.JPG

1611154086_2023-01-06-MD43-LunarBunnysMutter-Tabelle-2.thumb.JPG.0d81cf75b8959f717f28ce5e64eaa64b.JPG

1738705808_2023-01-06-MD43-LunarBunnysMutter-Tabelle-3.thumb.JPG.d00cd3f3470baf82f6a9a713cb0a6f42.JPG

The three parts are the three days - HentaiHeroes-days of course - starting and ending at 1 pm. 😉

Fun fact: For the last 50 fights I had put on the 5th SP and spent 48 kobans for x50-fights because I was tired of doing single fights - and got the remaining 12 shards (drop rate 12% for these 6 drops per 50 fights). 😎😊

In the end I had still 32 CP left and 5 shards on the last SP.

Edited by Mighty Thor
  • Like 4
  • Hearts 4

Lunar Bunny's Mom is my 7th mythic girls and my 2nd Physical after Bianca.

to get her  I used :

809 CP ( 146 saved + 146 regeneration + 450 from SE + 80 bought - 13 remained )

Kobans :

450 kobans for 5 SP + 144 kobans for 4 refills = 594 kobans ( i did not unclude SE as it is not part of this event)

Drop rate : 6.18% 

Now after this event , there is a possibility that there will be 3 sensual MG for the next 3 mythic events or at least two.

and for my future progression in the game , i absolutely need at least Lenaelle and Norou and if the next MD is blue also ,it will be perfect. But currently i have only kobans fo 5 SP and 1 MDR. Thus, i have two choices:

1. Skip everything during these two months and save CP and kobans.

2. Skip everything and save only kobans and use all available CP to clear vilains from Freddy Sih Roko and Jackson crew because i am far from clearing them yet and it will really piss me off if the next girls are with them.

Lunar Bunny's Mom.JPG

• Like 4
  • Hearts 3

811 CP in total (incl. 300 from SE big card and 400 in refills) + 5 SP used, 50 drops = 6,16%

Not spectacular, but since two previous ones had higher drop rates for me, the dip was somewhat expected. Anyway, mythic no. 13 (3rd Physical) aquired, plus Bonny from SE as a bonus.

• Like 8

17 hours ago, madahmed said:

I... need... Lenaëlle and Norou, and if the next MD is also blue 🔵, it'll be perfect.  I... only have kobans for 5 SP, and 1 MDR. 

Thus, I have two choices:

1. 1. Skip everything during these two months and save CP and kobans.
  2. 2. Skip everything, save only kobans, and use all available CP to clear [girls] from Freddy Sih Roko and Jackson's crew, because I am far from clearing them yet, and it will really piss me off if the next girls are with them.

I'd go w/ option 2, except I'd try to clear tier 2 of those villains, instead of tier 1, since it's just 1 girl.  It doesn't make sense to store all CP, since that's way too many potential gems wasted, and villain progress would be halted.  Once you clear them, you should probably farm sensual gems from Finalmecia's Plain of Rituals.

I'm looking forward to the sensual MDRs too, but I think I can afford every MD and MDR at this point, since I occasionally get top 4s in DIII.  I've started to buy SP again.  Once I get 5 SP, I'll stop, unless I get above 10k kos.

Sensual gems might become an issue, but I've been saving them already.  I have ~9.8k sensual gems, enough for 1 M6.  I really just need to farm enough for the other two girls, Norou, and Estelle.   I have access to Auga of the harem tournament world, so I'll farm 25 🔵 sensual gems drops from there, during down time between events.

2023-01-06_16-42-48.png.b654f885c6f1683163c02e47419b8d26.png 

I'm annoyed Estelle didn't return for new years, but I still expect her to appear soon, since her last MDR was July 23rd, 2021, ~16.7 months ago, so she's overdue.  It'll probably make sense to be very frugal, in case a double sensual MDR occurs.

If a 4th sensual girl appears, that'd be great.  It'll be nice to have 4 in a team, plus w/e counter element is needed.  I can imagine a scenario where both Lenaëlle and Estelle revive on Jan 23rd, 2023, then a 4th sensual girl could appear on Feb 3rd's MD.  That's not inconceivable, but a double MDR would make me short on resources, and I might miss the new sensual girl, which is the worst case scenario I can imagine.

For anyone else reading this, keep in mind, that this is just speculation.

695897366_SensualMDRs.thumb.png.91e1939fc6140526c636f046a70002cb.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

il y a 5 minutes, Ravi-Sama a dit :

I'd go w/ option 2, except I'd try to clear tier 2 of those villains, instead of tier 1, since it's just 1 girl.  It doesn't make sense to store all CP, since that's way too many potential gems wasted, and villain progress would be halted.  Once you clear them, you should probably farm sensual gems from Finalmecia's Plain of Rituals.

I'm looking forward to the sensual MDRs too, but I think I can afford every MD and MDR at this point, since I occasionally get tops 4s in DIII.  I've started to buy SP again.  Once I get 5 SP, I'll stop, unless I get above 10k kos.

Sensual gems might become an issue, but I've been saving them already.  I have ~9.8k sensual gems, enough for 1 M6.  I really just need to farm enough for the other two girls, Norou, and Estelle.   I have access to Auga of the harem tournament world, so I'll farm 25 🔵 sensual gems drops from there, during down time between events.

2023-01-06_16-42-48.png.b654f885c6f1683163c02e47419b8d26.png 

I'm annoyed Estelle didn't return for new years, but I still expect her to appear soon, since her last MDR was July 23rd, 2021, ~16.7 months ago, so she's overdue.  It'll probably make sense to be very frugal, in case a double sensual MDR occurs.

If a 4th sensual girl appears, that'd be great.  It'll be nice to have 4 in a team, plus w/e counter element is needed.  I can imagine a scenario where both Lenaëlle and Estelle revive on Jan 23rd, 2023, then a 4th sensual girl could appear on Feb 3rd's MD.  That's not inconceivable, but a double MDR would make me short on resources, and I might miss the new sensual girl, which is the worst case scenario I can imagine.

For anyone else reading this, keep in mind, that this is just speculation.

695897366_SensualMDRs.thumb.png.91e1939fc6140526c636f046a70002cb.png

Last time , i was not aware that tier 2 is only one girl and made a mistake by buying one Freddy sih roko girl using sultry coins. and few days after i discovered that when i unlocked tier 2.

anyway i am sending every CP available to clear that tier since it overlaps with CE .and after i will try to unclock Jackson crew tier 2 and do the same thing since tier one is taking too much time and drops are scarce.

about Gems , i am really in need for blue gems. currently i have only 2.3K . but this is not a poblem for me yet as i am not in an immediate need of them as i can do my different game tasks with the blue L5 girls which are upgraded.

unlike you , i am in D2 league and i am getting less kobans since i am hanging in Top30 every week. thats why i need to use kobans carefully.

the two coming MDRs and the possible MD with a sensual girl came in a good time for me .i have two months to acquire Lenaelle and Norou and the possible MD girl. which will help me a lot to move to D3 and compete there.

i currently dont have sensual and voyeur mythics and my goal for the next two months is to clear vilains .acquire at least two sensual mythics , unlock level 750 and move to D3 league. i will participate only on events which doesnt require CPs. 

about Estelle , it would have been relevant if they had revived her during SE in stead of santa Claudia. i dont think they will revive her now even if they introduce double MDR because i noticed KK in POV, POG POA likes to introduce two girls with opposite elements for example blue with yellow but this is also speculation. 

• Like 4

20 hours ago, Liliat said:

Yeah it's hard to believe. I'm not good enough at math to give the probability, but I still ran a quick simulation. The chance of this happening exactly the way you describe it is... Too low for me to even get a result.

The worst I was able to do after 10s of BILLIONS of attempts was 538 Fights for 4 Drops. That's less than 7k Kobans if you used x50 and including the cost of 1 SP booster, and the probability of this happening is already in the range of 1 in 1 Billion (= EXTREMELY low, almost impossible).

So the probability that you only got 4 drops after 1600+ valid attempts is not even 1 in trillions (As I said, I can't compute the exact probability, but it gets exponentially lower from there. Maybe 1 in 1027 or something?).

So... The most likely answer is: you're doing something wrong.

Checklist:

- Activate your SP and make sure to refresh it after 11 Drops/22 Shards
- Fight the correct villain. To avoid mistakes, always use the link from the MD Event ("Go to Edwarda...")
- Make sure shards are still available. Regularly refresh the event page, and check the Mythic Girl logo before each fight:

fight-check.thumb.png.991fdef901ecc0d5afbf82f3e7ef472a.png

Well... There's really not much more to it.

The only thing I can think of is maybe i did not have the right booster going at the time without realising it, All i know for certain is that at the start of that mythic days event i had 20k kobans, at the end I did not have enough for another refill and only 8 shards to show for it. It's that kind of luck why i never play lottory games that use real money, id be broke and on the streets in a week. 

23 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

If you don't have 50 CP, clicking the 50 CP button will buy as many CP needed to reach 50 CP.  It doesn't cost 48 kos yet.

Once you have bought 50 CP (by clicking the button), then you can actually use the button to spend the 50 CP.

Now, it costs 48 kos to use the button.

After the 50 CP is spent, you've run out of CP, so clicking the button again would buy 50 more CP (50 * 10.8 = 540 kos).

Then, to use the button to spend 50 CP would cost 48 kos again.

Rinse and repeat, as long as you have SP charges remaining.

Thanks a lot for this information, @Ravi-Sama, much appreciated! 😊

I didn't know, that there is the "buy (up to) 50 CP"-function somehow hidden in the "perform 50 fights"-button.
I always thought, you could use that button only when you have stored 50 CP or more.

Also knowing now, that you can use it for buying 50 CP, but can then also do single fights instead of x50 if you want, is very helpful.

For this MD it was too late for me, but next time it will save me time (and kobans), so thanks again!

• Like 5

Just now, Mighty Thor said:

I didn't know, that there is the "buy (up to) 50 CP"-function somehow hidden in the "perform 50 fights"-button.
I always thought, you could use that button only when you have stored 50 CP or more.

Also knowing now, that you can use it for buying 50 CP, but can then also do single fights instead of x50 if you want, is very helpful.

Yep, it's useful for when you know there's gonna be a lot of shards available, and you want to do many single fights.

Just refill 50 CP, take note that it cost ~540 kos, then click away, pausing when you get a drop, and noting how many CP was spent.  That's a nice method.  It's a little less tedious than refilling every 20 CP.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Yep, it's useful for when you know there's gonna be a lot of shards available, and you want to do many single fights.

Just refill 50 CP, take note that it cost ~540 kos, then click away, pausing when you get a drop, and noting how many CP was spent.  That's a nice method.  It's a little less tedious than refilling every 20 CP.

And also it's cheaper when I buy CP and use multiple fights (48 kobans for x50 instead of 5 times 12 kobans for x10).

Edit:

But I would use x50-fights only when then SP-booster is (nearly) full.

Edited by Mighty Thor
  • Like 3

Got 46 shards from 24 drops for Louise. The second SP run out and I was sure that I can't get another 11 drops with the remaining combativity so I used ca. 30 combatvity to get 2 unboosted shards (and enough points to get the second SE girl).

I used ca 350 combativity so a mostly average result.

• Like 7

On 1/5/2023 at 12:23 PM, madahmed said:

are you really sure that there were shards when you fought for them because shards sometimes decrease very quickly in one or two minutes and may be you continued fighting without realizing there were no shards.

I had made this exact mistake early on after that i was more careful, & learned that in the time it takes for my computer to refresh, 9000 shards are already gone...

Only the last 2 days of the event are when i have a chance.  Even then i did not do well this time round...

image.thumb.png.03df23708c04f5de1c35bd5cac2953aa.png

at least i got more love from pachinko & villains during this event.....

image.thumb.png.9cda3d61ab8f410c960c3a6bb388b199.png

• Like 5

Il y a 2 heures, Karxan a dit :

I had made this exact mistake early on after that i was more careful, & learned that in the time it takes for my computer to refresh, 9000 shards are already gone...

Only the last 2 days of the event are when i have a chance.  Even then i did not do well this time round...

when there are no shards available .the small picture of the mythic girl at lower corner next to the rewards in the battle page disappears.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1