22 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Alt. Honey

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

KC #42 - Alt. Honey 🟡

At first I didn't like her, b/c there's something unnerving about her eyes.  The more I look at her, the more she grows on me.  She's got a nice body.  She's a butterface angel.

I think my new goal for KC girls is to not get above 39 affection, so they don't get added to the SM pool.  If they do, so be it, but they just make it harder to get L5 girls later.  I'm already close to that (32%), w/o using extra kisses from seasons.  I'll save my 47 kisses from seasons for the PoA instead.  That way, I might save some kobans down the road, since I like to skip through pvp tiers.

Here, stare into her weird, droopy, spread apart eyes, as she sucks out your soul...:

image.gif.6a6949ded4f5714ed8b7ca7db8fe0119.gif

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I think my new goal for KC girls is to not get above 39 affection, so they don't get added to the SM pool.  If they do, so be it, but they just make it harder to get L5 girls later.  I'm already close to that (32%), w/o using extra kisses from seasons.

Mostly I did not go for the KC girls (only for a few) - spent no extra kisses (stored or rewards) for them - but with natural regeneration alone I got at least 40 shards most of the time. Therefore I unfortunately have many KC girls in the SM pool (26 KC girls above 39 shards).

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

image.png.a916ce916c57cd1a9a115de924395cad.png

Only 3 drops from League this time (1, 3, 3 shards), but that's related to the fact that I started with 71 storaged Kisses in the event and 92 Kisses from Season and PoV. Got the girl at the end of the first day after a underaverage drop at League (3 out of 43 fights) and a little bit better than average drops from Kisses (93 out of 176).

• Like 5

I had her from my legacy pre-deadline HCL collection.

2 hours ago, EpicBacon said:

I've never had much luck with these cumpetitions, but wasn't really sure how much, so of cource i decided to Spreadsheet it.
Turns out, I've only gotten one girl, that being Lil' Red.

Without knowing how many Kisses you've used each time, this doesn't tell us much. There's no shortcut in KC. It takes ~200 Kisses to complete a girl, which can only be done by using stored ones or spending kobans. Of course, there's always the slim possibility of an unnaturally good run from League fights (both for the number and quantity of drops), but otherwise your average looks a lot like what one would expect from someone who doesn't (really) play KC but simply grabs some shards from PvP fights they happen to do during the event.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Without knowing how many Kisses you've used each time, this doesn't tell us much. 

Fair enough, Since I am not particulary interested in the alt. girls as their art are... "different" from the regular girls, there are little chance I've spent resorces on them.
So I would assume 90% of those shard numbers are free fights only. I also have no cards, so I cannot save up more kisses.
(this last point is kind of moot, as it's just been introduced and would not affect many of these girls)

The only outlier here is Lil' Red which I have 100 shards off, but again, it's been so long, and I've never collected data for this event, so I don't know why I have her.
Maybe I liked here, or there was some event or contest going on at the time? Who knows.

TL;DR Free fights only, with a full recharge coming in due to start of new dailies/contests

• Like 5

3 hours ago, EpicBacon said:

I also have no cards, so I cannot save up more kisses.

I wasn't referring to that (I don't pay a monthly subscription either). By storing Kisses, I mean leaving your bar full and then it goes over the maximum you can get from natural regen as you collect more from rewards, as long as you don't use them. This is a widespread strategy for Kisses and also Fists in preparation for specific events. The most common case is stashing every Fist you can near the end of the month (from PoA, Seasons etc.) and saving them for the following month's MD. Some players dislike it because it technically "wastes" daily regen for a few days or up to a week. Those of us who do it feel that having more free fights available during a big event is more valuable than using more free fights on off days in between events.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I wasn't referring to that (I don't pay a monthly subscription either). By storing Kisses, I mean leaving your bar full and then it goes over the maximum you can get from natural regen as you collect more from rewards, as long as you don't use them. This is a widespread strategy for Kisses and also Fists in preparation for specific events. The most common case is stashing every Fist you can near the end of the month (from PoA, Seasons etc.) and saving them for the following month's MD. Some players dislike it because it technically "wastes" daily regen for a few days or up to a week. Those of us who do it feel that having more free fights available during a big event is more valuable than using more free fights on off days in between events.

Yeah I usually do not like to waste resources, I do it with combativity tho, if there is a mythic girl I want at the start of the month.
Kisses are less important to me, due to the nature of the alt girl artstyle.

2 hours ago, OmerB said:

She's my 7th KC girls 🙂

I didn't remember getting the previous 6 from KC... 🤔

Maybe you didn't? There are HCL transfers who came to the game through other means than KC. A bunch of permanent EP girls, notably. If you filter your harem to show only KC girls and you get 7, then that's correct. But in case you just browse it without filters, not every girl you have with the distinct HCL visual style is necessarily from KC.