[ March 25th, 2023 ] PoA #36 - The Ultimate Fucking Game

Ravi-Sama

#ultimatefuckinggame -> 5 CP  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the girls do you like? (multiple choice)

• Billie (Aoi Asahina from Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc)
    • Yuja (Kaede Akamatsu from Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony)
    • Ellery (Celestia Ludenberg from Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc)
    • Haru (Chiaki Nanami from Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair)
    • None
  2. 2. Are you gonna spend 7,200 kobans on the premium path for this PoA?

3. 3. Are you familiar w/ Danganronpa?

4. 4. What's your goal(s)? (multiple choice)

• The 2 free girls.
    • All of the girls.
    • Tier 21, the mythic gear.
    • Tier 24, for the 20 CP.
    • Tier 26, for the EP draft orb.
    • I'm skipping this PoA.

nice to see some more girls from Danganronpa, it's a pretty cool series of visual novels murder mysteries and we already had I think 2 girls from it in the game (Rize and Shade)

Edit: 3 girls, forgot about Jackie

Edited by garadron
  • Like 2

I was trying to figure out what a donut had to do with playing an ultimate fucking game, and unless it's an eating contest, I couldn't.

I'm undecided on the spending path, so I'd probably have replied "maybe".  It will depend on how far I get, but it's unlikely. Having emptied EP, draft orbs are nice to get more gems from event chests, but not really needed.

Tier 24 will be easily obtained with no real effort barring an inability to play.

6 hours ago, Varaczek said:

Gotta love the "score points in contests" task, while there's no daily contest because of the time change 👍

Similar problem. Missed activity progress all day. Now it will be more difficult to get top rewards.
Developers should change the association of daily tasks to avoid similar problems in future time shifts.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Methos2 said:

contest is back but it doesn't seem to work. Contest is GXP. XP from missions and league are not being counted

It's being counted from the time it was fixed, so 21 hours of game activity isn't counted, and we have a 3-hour contest (which means many players won't get a damn thing since they are either working or sleeping during this time slot).

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

It's being counted from the time it was fixed

No, I claimed those XP after contest is fixed but it is not being counted.

Edit: I have to log out then log back in in order for the XP to be counted. XP used before log back in are lost. That's a bug.

Edited by Methos2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Methos2 said:

Edit: I have to log out then log back in in order for the XP to be counted. XP used before log back in are lost. That's a bug.

Yes, I ran into that too, and found the workaround only after claiming all my dailies. Unfortunate because it would have been an easy top 4, but no big deal overall. If the contest had run normally for 24 hours, I wouldn't have had a shot at even top 10 with just the dailies.

• Like 2

image.png.fa52ef2049c7ee73717387af34d700ec.png

This time PoA ends to me here. I'm at 64/200 at tier25 and from natural regen it will be increase a little bit (ca. 15 combativity will be spend on top until I start to fill the bar and than claim the last rewards from PoV and PoA to start in the next CE).

• Like 6

I had missed this thread. Just on time to vote. Tier 21 achieved, no koban path anymore for me these days. I need to remember to claim all the Fists and Kisses tomorrow morning! Important for PoV too, as it's rotating as well, although once in storage mode I'll just claim everything from Seasons too.

Looking forward to uncovering the remaining two girls sometimes in 2027 from CbC. ^^

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

I reached my objective of tier 24 with minimal use of rewards, so now only remains to collect them before the end.

Although my koban reserve is slowly shrinking I have managed to still save enough to afford the girls of the paid path of most events except for the most greedy ones (e.g: Seasonal Event)

• Like 7

I again opened the bonus path and finished all 26 tiers. I didn't want to take a chance on the last day contest so I finished it on day 5. I used 159 CP and 25 kisses from the rewards to complete. If I had wait until day 6, I would have finished this with the least amount of reward resources. My planning is getting more efficient each time. I still have enough CP and kisses to carryover for the next events.

image.thumb.png.a669a5e9678c8fd3044e34a983e8afb5.png

• Like 6