[ March 29th, 2023 ] MDR #20 - Esme La Fay ​🟡​ +2%

Ravi-Sama

The Seductive Librarian +2%  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Did you already recruit Esme?

2. 2. Are you familiar w/ Genshin Impact?

3. 3. Was the 2% lower stat error the actual reason that you didn't want to recruit her the first time? (multiple choice)

• Yes, who cares about dual hair and eyes?!
    • No, I knew they'd fix it.
    • No, I didn't like the art.
    • No, I didn't have enough kobans.
    • No, I didn't like her playful element.
    • I recruited her, stop asking me questions!
  4. 4. What's your goal?

• I'm gonna recruit her this time.
    • I'm gonna just use 1 SP.
    • I'm gonna get some more shards, but not spend kobans.
    • I got her already, so I'm gonna watch "The Mandalorian" S03E05. This is the way.

I didn't 'went' for her last time, because I usually fight for Mythics when there's some extra contest. There wasn't an extra something for the use of fists on her first appearance, and also because of the Playful element. I still got 42 shards, so I should get her this time :) Today's there's the CumC, and I also finished the PoA thanks to the MDR 😄

Edition: I started the event with 42 shards, and luckily I had SP equiped, with 7 more uses from previous event. That means I'll need only 2 more SPs.

I did 190+ fights, and got 26 more shards today, so I'm in the right direction to meet Esme 😁

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 4

I am going to keep fighting Karole to get Tsunade 2.0 and get my Last 2.4k exhibionist gems needed for titania when I get her Good Luck to anyone going for Ultra Expensive Esme Last i Saw her she took all my Kobans before joining my Harem😫🤣

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

I already recruited her, so I'm going to grab some free MPx1s while I keep farming yellow gems and gifts on Pandora (I'm done with all regular villain girls too). I haven't watched The Mandalorian and I'm not big into recent Star Wars either, but that was a fun way to include the "already have her" option. ❤️

By the way, I don't think they'll count this one as part of the official continuity of MDRs. They're likely to call next month's regular MDR #19 instead. We'll see.

Thanks for spoiling us with all these sweet event threads, Ravi. Good luck have fun to those going for this revival.

• Like 10

I used 2 SP last time on her so i got a decent amount of shards, but tbh i decided to not get her because of the playful element, the 2% percent nerf and the design doesn't do it for me (don't kill me @DvDivXXX lol). However i waited for the dolphin pose too long and the double eye and hair color are very appealing to me since lately i wanna be more competitive in leagues. 

So how good is Esme because the double eye and hair color while being playful, especially compared to other girls? Is she still bad due to being playful or she's the best girl (or one of the best) because the eye and hair colors? I'd appreciate the help.

• Haha 1
  • Thinking 2

il y a une heure, Pp00 a dit :

So how good is Esme because the double eye and hair color while being playful, especially compared to other girls? Is she still bad due to being playful or she's the best girl (or one of the best) because the eye and hair colors? I'd appreciate the help.

IMO, she's one of the best, because she'll often be blessed (more often than any other girl), and the element usually doesn't play such a big role in leagues (If the stats are equal or slightly lower, then a better element might help; but you don't want to sacrifice too much raw power for a %heal or %dmg). So removing a blessed mythic girl from your team just because she's yellow is usually not a good idea (Different story for legendary girls, which are usually "middle of the pack", so more likely to be removed from your team without sacrificing too much raw power).

• Like 11

5 hours ago, Pp00 said:

...I decided to not get her because of the playful element, the 2% percent nerf and the design doesn't do it for me...

...I waited for the dolphin pose too long and the double eye and hair color are very appealing to me...

...how good is Esme... double eye and hair color while being playful...?

Esme is the best girl in the game, atm, until another M6 girl appears w/ dual hair & eyes, like an M6 variant of Fanny & Fione, Ria, Blet, etc. 🤞🏽

Her playful 🟡 element isn't as big of a hindrance, b/c if a girl is blessed to be one of the top 7, you're gonna want to have her in your team, just for the raw power.

Her two extra attributes, make her the most likely blessed mythic girl in the game.

Look at the poll, the majority of forum members recruited her already (21 vs. 7, or 75%).

That being said, I haven't maxed her out yet, b/c I'm always low on GXP, lol.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

hace 6 horas, Liliat dijo:

IMO, she's one of the best, because she'll often be blessed (more often than any other girl), and the element usually doesn't play such a big role in leagues (If the stats are equal or slightly lower, then a better element might help; but you don't want to sacrifice too much raw power for a %heal or %dmg).

hace 3 horas, Ravi-Sama dijo:

Her playful 🟡 element isn't as big of a hindrance, b/c if a girl is blessed to be one of the top 7, you're gonna want to have her in your team, just for the raw power.

Her two extra attributes, make her the most likely blessed mythic girl in the game.

Thank you both, i thought that the element was more important than it actually is, hence my hesitation due to her being playful.

So if that's the case i'm gonna go for her, just hope the next new mythic isn't that appealing to me since i wanna get Titania too😅, unless is one of my faves ofc.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Pp00 said:

Thank you both, i thought that the element was more important than it actually is, hence my hesitation due to her being playful.

So if that's the case i'm gonna go for her, just hope the next new mythic isn't that appealing to me since i wanna get Titania too😅, unless is one of my faves ofc.

Next month's new Mythic is very likely to be either Voyeur🟣, Eccentric🔴, Submissive or Sensual🔵, since those are the elements that don't have 4 Mythics yet. I don't know which other Mythics you already have, but I would say it's worth it to go ahead and finish Esme due to her dual hair/eye colors and wait for the new girl's revival in a year. The only thing that might give me pause is if you don't have any Sensual Mythics, since we have no idea when the first 3 will be re-revived and they are very valuable if you're trying to do well in Leagues. But there's only a 25% chance that next month's Mythic will be Sensual, so you've got to ask yourself one question...

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

bad luck run continues, as i am stuck on a server with a LOT of competition for her.  I'm hoping i might get a SP before trying the RNG Roulette when there's a better opening.  My goal was to get her, but now i have to settle for what i can get & hope to get 40 or as close to 40 as i can.

Good Luck everyone!

• Thinking 2
  • Sad 5

Il y a 2 heures, Karxan a dit :

bad luck run continues, as i am stuck on a server with a LOT of competition for her.  I'm hoping i might get a SP before trying the RNG Roulette when there's a better opening.  My goal was to get her, but now i have to settle for what i can get & hope to get 40 or as close to 40 as i can.

Good Luck everyone!

mythics are not part of sultry mysteries if you are aiming 40 shards for that.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, madahmed said:

mythics are not part of sultry mysteries if you are aiming 40 shards for that.

dang it!  *sigh*  Oh well, i guess i'm just getting what i can & Leveling the Common & Other-rarity versions of the mythics' alts until she comes around again...

well, thanks for clearing that up!

Edit: i got the SP; now to wait for an opening...

Edited by Karxan
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Karxan said:

Good Luck everyone!

In my experience the revival shards are highly saught over.  I almost never see any unless I happenstantially am online at the refresh time (which I assume anyone who seriously wants them has to do, or my luck is just terrible).

I was wondering if there'd be more since this is much sooner but it appears not.

^ had made me wonder if there were ever any leftover shards for a revival...I suspect no, but given the stats for normal mythic days have holes, I am skeptical anyone knows.  Tho I don't put it past this crew.

Good luck anyone still trying :)

• Like 2

hace 16 horas, Julius Fox dijo:

but I would say it's worth it to go ahead and finish Esme due to her dual hair/eye colors and wait for the new girl's revival in a year. The only thing that might give me pause is if you don't have any Sensual Mythics, since we have no idea when the first 3 will be re-revived and they are very valuable if you're trying to do well in Leagues.

Yeah that's what i'm planning to do, i already have Esme at 90 waiting for some free CP to save up a lil bit of kobans.

I'm just gonna go for the next new mythic if she's one i really like (don't matter the element) or if she's sensual since i only have Norou for now.

• Like 4

Just got her, and compared to the last desaster this time the RNG was with me.

I only needed something between 5500 and 6000 Kobans, with only about 40-50 CP stored.

Had 5 Shards for her from MD and wasn't shure to go full in, because I had only a bit over 8k Kobans in Stock.
But I thaught maybe use one SP, take all the stored CP and look how it goes, and it went quite good.
Also the Shards lastet quite long for a Revival, this morning about half an hour, so I've hoped this night they will last even longer.

Indeed it did, nearly an hour, so enough time to refill several times and RNG was very kind to me.
Got to 90 Shards, the rest now 2 hours later.

My third Mythic, and the 300th Girl in my Harem. A very warm Welcome 🤗

Screenshot2023-03-31013420.jpg.3b5f0a1ff1fc12f6b43b687478981e09.jpg  Screenshot2023-03-31015546.jpg.924e31b80fabc12326afd268e90dfd8c.jpg

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 7
  • Hearts 2

her yellow color is my problem but not because i dont want yellow mythics, its because i have 70+ shards of mythic bunny and noemy before i figured out how much i needed to save for mythic days and i want to finish my partial mythics before going after new ones

• Thinking 1

7 hours ago, Kissmydick said:

her yellow color is my problem but not because i dont want yellow mythics, its because i have 70+ shards of mythic bunny and noemy before i figured out how much i needed to save for mythic days and i want to finish my partial mythics before going after new ones

This shouldn't be incompatible. Especially since Moe Bunny is a Year One MD girl and we don't know when/if these will get a third revival (except for the few who had one out of the blue and off schedule, like Bunna) so it might be a long time until you get a chance to complete her. MD Noemy should have her MDR in July (but since July and now to an extent August too are the Anniversary Months, it might be delayed). Esme won't come back (again) for at least a year.

• Like 6

16 hours ago, Kissmydick said:

The way I see it, is if I can get the new mythic girl, I should.  The only reason not to, is if I'm low on kobans, which isn't an issue for me any longer.  In the past, that's the main reason I'd skip them.  If I have a lot of shards for another mythic, that I expect to be revived, and I do, then that just means it'll be easy to get them later, so I should pursue the new ones now.

Here's the M6s that I failed to get in the past:

image.png.50ca3af0557d384cebbb4f5f4fc90149.png

I expect at least 2 of them to get revived this year; D Titania 🟢 and EM Bianca 🟠.  The rest were intentionally available twice already, so it'll be a long while before they return.  Does that make me not want to pursue new exhibitionist or physical girls?  Not really, I still recruited R Winter 🟢 and L Bunny's Mom 🟠.  It just means that they'll get upgraded in a different order, but I'll still recruit them asap.

I've been keeping track of my gems for the past 43 weeks.  I earn about 1,200 of each gem type per week.  Meaning, I can afford to max out a new mythic (9.4k gems) of each element, about every 8 weeks.  Even if I can't max an M6 right away, I should be able to within a couple months.  Definitely less time too, if I focus on it, and farm that particular gem type.  With ~62k gems of each element gained per year, gems aren't a reason to skip them.  I should recruit all of them if I can, b/c I can definitely max them out eventually.

GXP and affection are also in high demand, but I'm not worried about it.

The only real reason I'd skip a mythic, is if I couldn't possibly get them, due to being low on kobans.  They take priority for me over anything else, including the CE, LD, DP, OD, KC, PoA, PoV, PoG, & SE.  Why?  They're simply the best.

The MDR is over already, so there's no reason to try and convince anyone to pursue Esme, but it was worthwhile to be introspective, about how and why to pursue mythic girls, or not.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

image.thumb.png.220173aa00b0bd79e9c3beae49269c7a.png

whelp, despite setbacks due to tech issues on my end & fierce competition on the server end making a long rough week, and a tactical blunder on my part (panicking & using kobans too quickly), i still snagged 2 more shards....  not a lot i know; i'm just grateful i got a few shots with the final batch.

@Ravi-Sama, you're the expert.  What form do you think her next return will take?  Another MR or another event?

• Like 1
  • Thinking 2

7 hours ago, Karxan said:

image.thumb.png.220173aa00b0bd79e9c3beae49269c7a.png

whelp, despite setbacks due to tech issues on my end & fierce competition on the server end making a long rough week, and a tactical blunder on my part (panicking & using kobans too quickly), i still snagged 2 more shards....  not a lot i know; i'm just grateful i got a few shots with the final batch.

@Ravi-Sama, you're the expert.  What form do you think her next return will take?  Another MR or another event?

Mythics return only on MDR, from what we've seen... There are regular MDRs before the PoA (that means around 23-25 on each month), and the occasionally MDR in case KK has messed up, like putting wrong and lower values on the girl, or making her less attractive in their eyes initially, and then make a reform in her looks to make her more attractive in their eyes... but those aren't regular MDR events.

So you should expect to see only the regular MDR events.

• Like 1

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ March 29th, 2023 ] MDR #20 - Esme La Fay ​🟡​ +2%