[ April 1st, 2023 ] CE - Magically Erotic Babes

Ravi-Sama

Magically Erotic Babes  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which girls do you like? (multiple choice)

• Elsie - Mami Tomoe from "Puella Magi Madoka Magica"
    • Vanya - Aya Asagiri from "Magical Girl Site"
    • Ledena - Rikka "Cure Diamond" Hishikawa from "Doki Doki! Pretty Cure"
    • Kittie - Ichigo Momomiya from "Tokyo Mew Mew"
    • Kiva - Akari Taiyo from "Day Break Illusion"
    • Rika - Karin Miyoshi from "Yuki Yuna is a Hero"
    • Treasure Ishtar - Ishtar from Mesopotamian Mythology
    • Treasure Ivy - Itsuki Nakano from "The Quintessential Quintuplets"
    • Easter Tornada - Naruto Uzumaki (Sexy Technique) from Naruto
    • Easter Kira - Kukaku Shiba from Bleach
    • None.
  2. 2. Which girl from the villains are you going after first?

• Vanya (Donatien)
    • Ledena (Jackson's Crew)
    • I'm skipping this CE.
    • I'm hoarding CP for the MD.
  3. 3. Are you gonna bother trying to beat Ryu for Kittie? (multiple choice)

• Yes, I've got 9 days to try, w/ a 50% chance each time.
    • No, it's a waste of time, kobans, and effort.
    • I'll get her from the EP, b/c I have an empty/small EP pool.
  4. 4. Are you gonna unlock the premium side of the contest PoV w/ 3.6k kos, for Easter Kira?

• Yes, she's damn hot AF!
    • No, need to save kobans.

image.thumb.jpeg.b98842081689d54e93bb325f8ce63128.jpeg

Left to right: KivaKittieLedena, & Elsie.
Wiki Link

• Elsie  (9 Daily Missions) - Mami Tomoe from "Puella Magi Madoka Magica"
  • Vanya 🔴 (Donatien - World 6) - Aya Asagiri from "Magical Girl Site"
  • Ledena 🔵 (Jackson's Crew - World 12) - Rikka "Cure Diamond" Hishikawa from "Doki Doki! Pretty Cure"
  • Kittie 🟠 (Champion Ryu #4) - Ichigo Momomiya from "Tokyo Mew Mew"
  • Kiva 🟡 (Epic/Event Pachinko) - Akari Taiyo from "Day Break Illusion"
  • Rika  (Epic/Event Pachinko) - Karin Miyoshi from "Yuki Yuna is a Hero"

image.thumb.jpeg.5d20731b6275960122b55dbdda6fe339.jpeg

Left to right: Treasure Ivy & Treasure Ishtar.

• Treasure Ishtar 🟣 - Ishtar from Mesopotamian Mythology
  • Treasure Ivy 🟢 - Itsuki Nakano from "The Quintessential Quintuplets"

image.thumb.jpeg.fbc63501fb67efa6c6124f7b09ea39c8.jpeg

Left to right: Easter Kira & Easter Tornada.

• Easter Tornada 🔴 (Free) - Naruto Uzumaki (Sexy Technique) from Naruto
  • Easter Kira  (Premium) - Kukaku Shiba from Bleach
Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Thanks 6

i'm debating whether to go for Vanya after dailies or save it up; my hot garbage pc set a new record for crashes this past week, which in turn wrecked my pacing in all HH & CxH events, but i was still trying to get the 2nd free girl in Seasons & get what shards i could in MR Esme, so i've got 81-87 CP, 9/11 SP.  Is the April MDR the 4-day or 3-day event on the Calendar?

Ledena is the one i want most bc she has a very Elsa look to her (kinda), but i haven't reached Jackson's Crew yet; i'm on the Final leg of Plain of rituals, with Worlds 10 & 11 in my way, which will cost resources to get thru, but there's only 9 days in the event, so i'll be realistic, getting what i can done but i'll probably have to wait for her to come around again or in another event.

Pachinko girls look good too!!  Waiting for the next DD though...  Kiva is especially tempting with her magic energy-sword...

Kittie is another i want but i now know better so i won't hold my breath, i will try to get her & won't be too disappointed if rng isn't on my side...  i had been blessed in one of my first events, so i had false expectations after getting 1-2 girls per event via Champions, in my first 2-3 events but not the ones after.

Good Luck everyone!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Karxan said:

i'm debating whether to go for Vanya after dailies or save it up...

...Is the April MDR the 4-day or 3-day event on the Calendar?

Ledena is the one i want most bc she has a very Elsa look to her (kinda)...but i'll probably have to wait for her to come around again or in another event.

Pachinko girls look good too!!  Waiting for the next DD though...  Kiva is especially tempting with her magic energy-sword...

Kittie is another i want but i now know better so i won't hold my breath, i will try to get her & won't be too disappointed if rng isn't on my side...

If you have 10k kos and 5 SP saved for the MD, then might as well save the CP for it, and save some kobans in the long run.  If not, why bother saving CP?  Get w/e CE girls you can.  You probably don't have max passives, and need every girl you can get.

Every MDR starts on the 23rd.

Ledena will get added to the MP pool.  If you can't get her now, she'll appear there again, one day.

I'm waiting for the DD too.  My stored orb count is 80 EPx1s (14 girls in the EP pool), and 285 MPx1s (282 girls in the MP pool).  I expect at least 3 EP drops, and 2-3 M gear.

Yeah, Kittie will be difficult to get, w/o an empty EP pool.  I'm on stage 5 vs. Ryu, so I'm at a disadvantage from the start.  Not gonna spend kobans on it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

My real answer for the part 4 question is no reason to pay any kobans for a Pov that probably will not even give me enough points to get the first girls in my oppinion this Pov with how little points you get for each tasks makes this event the most useless piece of shit event ever double date which other complained about is at least achievable to complete within the given time frame so my approach to this Pov will be same as usual playing Like it doesnt exist they could at least try to tweak it so you get some points for getting top 10

• Like 1
  • Thinking 2
  • Hug 1

image.png.97cea14ec5fd696bf7f3014b96b4df3b.png    image.png.a86eb2ede4f2c2cb2d6e5eee0b1b9b02.png

18 minutes ago, Rylarth said:

they could at least try to tweak it so you get some points for getting top 10

Since the start you get points for top25.

Aditional you can expect to get 890 points from Missions (12x normal and 10x CE Missions) and if you run your PoPs three times a day you get 1008 points from them too, so near 1900 points getable without a single Contest.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Thanks a lot for the even thread as usual lately, Ravi. ❤️

A few hot takes in this thread so far. ^^ To be fair:

M-17 isn't wrong that most of the art is subpar for the CE itself (but nowhere near the worst we've had in the game, and a couple of them are even decent); the two Season girls and the two PoV girls however are amazing imho.

Rylarth isn't wrong that the Contest PoV is still one of the worst and most annoying formats on rotation. It's still absolutely doable for the main rewards however, it's just that unlike better types of objectives it's very tedious, costly and almost impossible to get the full bonus rewards past the 2.5k pt milestone.

• Like 5

I might have missunderstood how The points from contests work i still consider the Pov to not be as worth it koban wise as Poa or even double Date event mainly from my point of view i would also like to clarify that when I talk about being able to complete I mean fully complete aka Get 6500 points which at Least DvDivXXX understood👍 from the begining of Pov I have considered the Player Xp to be the most valuable thing in it since I am now Level 500 nowadays I dont have much need or use of player Xp which means now I have less use of it especially true for this one since its scarce with points and it doesnt intertwine with legendary Contest sure for anyone not Level 500 its probably more worth it since you need alot of player Xp to reach 500😳😟😉

Edited by Rylarth
  • Like 5

My point was only the amount of points you can get in the contest and the

On 4/2/2023 at 12:33 AM, Rylarth said:

will not even give me enough points to get the first girls

you pointed out. 🙂

No comment from my side if the PoV is worth the Koban for the paid path, the question what a completed PoV is, or if the PoV design was well done or meh. 😉

• Like 4
  • Hearts 1

I agree the CE girls are mediocre, and I don't care if I get them, except for Kittie, she's cute.  She's very similar to Cleo.  When I first saw her, I thought she was a Cleo variant, they're so similar.  I recently beat Ryu's 5th stage, it took over a day, doing it slowly and sporadically, for 10 kisses.  Whether I can get Kittie from him or not, isn't much of an issue or priority, since I'll hopefully have an empty EP pool in the near future.  I'll still try, w/o spending kobans.  There's a new CC girl for me to get too, Anila Cloude, so I can use tickets in tandem.

I'm in love w/ the PoV girls.  I was blown away by them.  From my POV, the PoV has always been 💩.  You get 1 L3, 1 SP, less gems than the CbC, and a handful of other common stuff.  I only ever consider unlocking it, if I love the girl.  I think the best rewards are the girl, the SP, and I'll take the orbs.  Don't really need PXP anymore, and the gems are spread out to appear plentiful, but they're insignificant.  Therefore, the best rewards for me are already unlocked after about 2300 to 2500 lust potions, which I think is doable.  I like Easter Kira enough, that I'll try to make sure I unlock it before it ends, regardless of any SE or DP that might occur.  I think she's hotter than those two L5 DP girls we got ~2 months ago.

I like the season girls too.  The Easter egg theme fits, and Ishtar as the goddess of fertility makes sense for Spring.  Don't know anything about Ivy, but she was a 1-star before, and got an upgraded variant; that's cool.  I like her poses.

My mistake was voting too early, before I added all of the options in the poll, so I didn't get to vote for Kira or Ishtar.

• Like 6

Well, legends of the Hero's Journey project getting to fruition someday still exist. If/when that happens, all the extra PXP collected beyond the Player Level Cap could/will matter again.

Beyond that, to each their own and even then, short of whaling it out to get everything, we all have to make cuts in our monthly priorities. I've given up on PoA a few months back and although it was tough since it had been my favorite event and the most valuable one in my eyes for a long time, I don't regret that decision.

PoV I'm not ready to give up on quite yet, as long as I don't absolutely have to. My personal reasons for this include the absence of any hint of a plan to ever revive the PoV girls I'd miss (contrary to PoA's, even though the revivals are redshifted to infinity and beyond), the typically high quality and originality of PoV girls, the convenience of having a bi-weekly reserve of various regular resources I can tap into when needed, and also the "just in case" slash "you never know" extra boons I might get from all that currently superfluous PXP if/when the aforementioned feature gets implemented eventually.

Anyway, big month ahead, and despite the pretty weak CE, it's off to a good start. Good luck have fun, folks!

• Like 8

38 minutes ago, EpicBacon said:

Nice, I am on 0/3 at the moment.
Guess this is payback for that one time I did go 3/3 😮

Well, here is a chance of 1/8 for each of those possibilities (that's if you believe the official statistic of 50% drop rate 😉), so not that rare.

BTW, I'm still at 0 shards on CxH and PSH from 3 attempts in each, so I think that something is rigged 😉

Edited by OmerB
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, OmerB said:

Well, here is a chance of 1/8 for each of those possibilities (that's if you believe the official statistic of 50% drop rate 😉), so not that rare.

BTW, I'm still at 0 shards on CxH and PSH from 3 attempts in each, so I think that something is rigged 😉

Oh yeah, this is all variance, I am not insinuating foul play here

• Like 2

That's it for me:

- I got the 2 girls from villains (Including a x100 drop for Vanya)

- I got 35 shards of Kittie on Ryu (Started at Stage 5, finished at Stage 4, no more chance)

- I'll get the mission girl tonight or tomorrow morning as usual

3/6 final results, not great, but I spent 0 koban on this, so it's not too bad.

• Like 4

image.png.f912735eb212337c8fa881f634389ddd.png

Done.

I needed 64 EpPx1 Orbs to get the 2 Pachinko only girls, 532 combativity to get 18 drops/103 shards for Vanya and 22 drops/106 shards for Ledena. I could get Kittie after 7 stages (included one time a 5th).

I invested 540 Koban for a x50 combativity refill (3 left) and 294 Koban for multiple attacks at champs (mostly because I run out of time in the Holy week with the preparation for easter festivities and had fromm the first and the third stage a shard drop so needed only one more)

• Like 4
  • Surprised :O 2

Got all the girls. Boss & Mission girls were no problem, as usual.

Had 70 shards of Kittie when she dropped from an orb. I wanted to try to get her from aother orund of champion fights, but there was a Pachinko contest, so I went for it then, worked out that the other 2, plus I got a top 4 in contest, so all good.

The game is getting easier for me as a free player now that I've cleared Epic Pachinko out. It gives me another source of gems when i get all the event girls.

• Like 6

I got only 2 / 6 girls.

As always I start this event after the MD.

I got only Ledena from Bosses . She took me 245 CP to get her. drop rate was 7.75%

but the most important for me is that she was with jackson crew. and i could get Hannah and moved Piper from 44 to 79 shards. few more efforts and i ll clear completely jackson crew tier 1.

I got also the mission girl and 70 shard for the champion girl from 5 tries.

• Like 5

I got Vanya and Kittie today before the reset. Kinda given up hopes on getting Vanya but continued to farm Donatien without kobans for last 2 days ago. Ryu took all 4 chances to drop Kittie. I  went for Ledena first because she's 🔵 and unlocked tier 3 of Jackson's crew in the process (was at it since months, whenever there's no event). Got 4 girls (not the pachinko ones) on both CxH and PSH (first time in PSH).

20230409_191821.jpg

20230410_184622.jpg

20230410_185233.jpg

• Like 4
  • Hearts 1