[ April 3rd, 2023 ] Mythic Days #29 - ​Liberator Sifra đŸ””

Ravi-Sama

mythicdays29 -> 1x GPx10  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Liberator Sifra

2. 2. What's your goal(s)? (multiple choice)

• I'm gonna get her, it's a no brainer, she's sensual! (Tip: wait until the 5th, for CbC/PoV overlap).
    • I'll just use 1 SP, since I don't have enough kobans, and wait for her revival in a year.
    • I'll go w/ the flow, getting shards w/o spending kobans.
    • I'm broke, so I'll skip the MD.
    • I didn't reach Finalmecia yet, or she has many girls, so I'll skip this MD.
    • I don't like the art, so I'll skip it.
    • I'm skipping it for some other reason, which I'll elaborate on in the comments.
  3. 3. Are you familiar w/ "Sword Art Online" (SAO)?

• Yeah, it's like "The Matrix," or "Ready Player One," and one of the first isekai anime.
    • No, is that like when people on youtube make sword replicas?

On 4/3/2023 at 1:22 PM, garadron said:

pretty meh girl for me, maybe because I never really watched SAO past a couple of episodes. I'm going for her because I have resources.

13 drops (26 shards) from my initial 290 stored combativity so pretty weak start, hopefully it will even out

After that really weak start the RNG decided to show me why superstition is a bad thing and how in the great comsic plan everything is perfectly balanced. I have to admit I'm not good at patiently waiting so I just went for her today and with the stored combativity from PoA and some extra Pantheon fights she's now my cheapest M6 when it comes to pure nubans spent:

image.png.62e19426e0dd4166a2bd520e149e2f48.png

the values below are the avarage from all my M6's

She's my 20th Mythic girl #milestone?

image.png.f0696525d4352459ef2d38e7bc876b1c.png

• Like 4
  • Hearts 3

On 4/4/2023 at 6:55 PM, garadron said:

After that really weak start the RNG decided to show me why superstition is a bad thing and how in the great comsic plan everything is perfectly balanced. I have to admit I'm not good at patiently waiting so I just went for her today and with the stored combativity from PoA and some extra Pantheon fights she's now my cheapest M6 when it comes to pure nubans spent:

image.png.62e19426e0dd4166a2bd520e149e2f48.png

the values below are the avarage from all my M6's

She's my 20th Mythic girl #milestone?

I agree with you this one definitely the cheapest mythic spent 3k to get 83 shard + 4 SP

image.thumb.png.3bae00a28121891d0cf8be7d2a8de2cf.png

Edit : Total Cost 4k kobans +5 sp

image.png.befc3ee8af832f8351bb5af5ea404550.png

Edited by Kensou007
Total cost
  • Like 6

It's worth getting Mythic Sifra for this home screen alone 😄 Just perfect and super sexy! 😍

Spoiler

Screenshot2023-04-04at17-35-55HentaiHeroes_edit.thumb.png.7f68675be70bfe8fd9432ccc534b5a9a.png

11 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Here's Sifra's forum avatar .gifs (@-MM-) 👀

Thank you! 😄

5 hours ago, 430i said:

20k shards leftover after less than 24 hours, I guess its time for the next powercreep or another impromptu revival at the end of the month

Many players are certainly waiting for the third day of CumC. Almost all players i know are just waiting^^ In addition, the two recent MDRs have certainly contributed to the fact that there are more shards. Koban consumption was higher than usual.

Edited by -MM-
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Hearts 3

I did not imagine Sifra could be mythic, is old character and not have so much versions, was almost forgotten. Her design in the previews version not like much, but this is much better, not my favorite yet, but I like her more.

Offtopic

Spoiler

Only mad because "and one of the first isekai anime"

I would like have girls from Magic Knight Rayearth, Escaflowne, El-Hazard, Digimon, Juuni Kokuki, Those who hunt elves, NG Knight Ramune & 40, Monster Rancher, .hack, to educate a little from isekai classic series (or not isekai too). I don't know how much considerate first now if sao is a firts in the theme. Other motive to say sao is overestimated?

And for not go more out of topic, normally I go for mythic girl the last day, so now relaxing with a little drop, I hope get the gems to level up too. Actually with 10 shards... Is slow begin but I have yet my reserved combativity (from unclaimed events rewards) to use more later and tomorrow

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

If I had to rank the sensual M6s on sex appeal, it'd be NY Estelle > LB Norou > A Lenaëlle > L Sifra.  I guess I rank Sifra lowest too, but it's not like we get to choose the order in which they're available.  I was hoping for NY Estelle to appear last New Years, b/c it'd be logical, but nah, the haremverse is void of logic sometimes.

Well I'd rank them like this: Lena > Sifra > Nororu > Estelle. And yes I was hoping for Estelle to appear because I have 90 shards of her. Who knows when I can be able get her  =/

9 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

There's gonna be an SE (6k kos cards), a DP (2 L5s, 7.2k kos), an LD (Stacy + new L5), and then maybe D Titania's MDR.  Definitely an expensive month, so understandable to be frugal, but if I had the resources, I'd go for her, since sensual M6s are must-haves.  I haven't decided what I'll do yet for the other events.  I'll wait to see the girls first, I suppose.

What's SE? Not gonna pay for DP unless the girl is interesting. New L5 is what I'm looking foward to. If it's Titania then I already got her when she first appeared. I know man. I really want to get her but I know that I don't have enough kobans to beat the rng and unless I get like super lucky I won't get her this time around. I'll just farm her normally this time around and try to make the most out of it. I have 4 shards of her as of now.

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Obelisk said:

What's SE?

Seasonal Event - A Event were you can get one 5* with mostly normal, active playing, a second one with intense active playing and spending ca. 6k Koban, a third with aditional buying a Event card for 50,--€ and a forth with aditional spending at least 50,--€

You can call it Seasonal Bullshit (SB) also - like holly do 🙂

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, bolitho76 said:

Seasonal Event - A Event were you can get one 5* with mostly normal, active playing, a second one with intense active playing and spending ca. 6k Koban, a third with aditional buying a Event card for 50,--€ and a forth with aditional spending at least 50,--€

Oh that one! Thanks man! I'm still learning these acronyms 😅  I guess my instincts were right about not using kobans and get completely broken to get Sifra.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KuroJack said:

Only mad because "and one of the first isekai anime"

I would like have girls from Magic Knight Rayearth, Escaflowne, El-Hazard, Digimon, Juuni Kokuki, Those who hunt elves, NG Knight Ramune & 40, Monster Rancher, .hack, to educate a little from isekai classic series (or not isekai too). I don't know how much considerate first now if sao is a firts in the theme. Other motive to say sao is overestimated?

Not worth getting mad over that.  I said "one of the first," not the first.  Of course there were many others.  Can't deny that SAO is the isekai that birthed the resurgence of many other recent isekai anime.  Regarding the classic ones, I'm familiar w/ Escaflowne, and I loved Digimon as a kid.  Angewomon would be a nice girl to parody.  I'd also like to see Ghislaine Dedoldia from Mushoku Tensei.

Sword-Art-Online0-isekai-thumbnail.thumb.webp.51a06b2c33673f04ef5917c342ffb8a7.webp

Source: AnimeCorner

Isekai truly soared in popularity over the past 10 years. Even though some older titles can be classed as isekai (Spirited Away, Fushigi Yuugi) it wasn’t until the 2010s that the genre truly got its place in the spotlight. Sword Art Online season 1 finished broadcasting in 2012, and perhaps the fans were looking for something new but similar.

Isekai-timineline-1024x704.thumb.webp.24bc64298e7dca400876c327d969814c.webp

• Like 3

at first i didnt know who sifra was a parody of but the isekai memes made it click then i went for her, 5000ish kobans and 5 SP later she is my first blue mythic

she had over 20000 shards left and they werent going down so i got her with single fight, took forever

got finalmecia to one single LV below her 3rd form

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, -MM- said:

Sifra shards fell between reset +30 minutes and +75 minutes by 16k. So there were 160+ players waiting 😄

Now, it's a waiting game to see if all of their spent CP, still counted towards the SE, which was removed due to a ladybug "bug." 🐞

Glad I planned to wait 'til later in the day to buy CP.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 4/4/2023 at 9:55 PM, garadron said:

To add to your isekai discussion, a meme

7h1pjj.jpg

Ugh Bleach, I did watch that back in the day; unfortunaly recycling storylines became the norm.
I made it to about 200 episodes, and then I just said, Fuck it, I don't care anyone.
The show was just way too long.

• Sad 1
  • Hug 1

It took me 890 fights to get Liberator Sifra, making her my most expensive Mythic, at least in terms of total fights required. Luckily 410 of those fights were from natural regen, last month's Seasons and PoA, and other "free" sources. My previous high in fights for a Mythic was Druiada Titania at 870, but I think I only used 4 SP (or maybe even 3?) for her because of the Seasonal Event last July, so Liberator Sifra was by far the most hesitant to join my harem. I now have 20 total Mythics, and 3 SensualđŸ””. I'm about a month away from having enough gems to max her but it will definitely be a priority; with 3 Sensual and 3 Dominatrix Mythics now, I will have quite a nice team for the weeks with shitty blessings.

ScreenShot2023-04-05at2_53_31PM.thumb.png.853c1c6069cb301ca72842efee19b404.png

• Like 7
  • Hearts 3

I think that they should add one more day to this Mythic Days event, because of their SE blunder... đŸ€”

What I'm expecting - another irregular MDR for her soon, with some art "review" and bigger boobs...

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 2
  • Thinking 2
  • Sad 1

Yeah... Gotta blame this on something. Historically, every time a particular MD wasn't particularly successful we got a same-month extra MDR with or without a hasty rework (and shockingly, every time the MDR was successful). So it's a real possibility. If that happens, it would even be while the SE is up again. I didn't take any chances, though:

image.png

I would have preferred those ~6k kos (plus a couple of SPs I had to buy) to also give me points for the SE, and I was going for this MD anyway because I'm going for every MD now, but Sifra looks particularly nice and possibly even refreshing. Plus she's Blue so insta-pick.

Between the Patreon whales getting their monthly cards a bit later than usual (although I understand it's on Patreon, not Kinkoid) and the decision to postpone the SE without extending this MD (despite the record amount of remaining shards), it seems that a lot of players gave up on this one.

Or maybe Rosso was right all along and the vast majority of these 70k leftover shards would have sold like pancakes had the first pic shown more skin, bigger boobs and possibly a duck face. Seems consistent with the silent majority's tastes, unfortunately. ^^

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Liberator Sifra is my 13th mythic and my third Sensual.

Even if i Am not familiar with her , i wanted her because of her element so i can have a blue team with only mythics 

But she was very very expensive. she took almost all my kobans (at some points , i tought i wont get her )

I needed :

1035 CP (143 saved + 124 regeneration + 775 bought - 7 remained) 

free CP 143+124 got me only 22 shards.

kobans ( 5 SP = 450 kobans + 1396 kobans for CP = 1846 kobans (11076 kobans in main server)

drop rate  4.83 % (my worst ever)

At least I got 2120 Blue gems and I know i will surely skip the SE lol

liberator sifra.JPG

• Like 6
  • Hearts 1

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

(despite the record amount of remaining shards)

Record amount of remaining shards????

The possible max remaining is near 74k - The record is much more than 100k!

So I see no reason for a extra MDR

Here is Ravis compilation of left shards (taken from Esmes MD Thread):

image.png.5e940e849783959048ce85349a1e3e73.png

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Surprised :O 1

il y a 5 minutes, bolitho76 a dit :

Record amount of remaining shards????

The possible max remaining is near 74k - The record is much more than 100k!

So I see no reason for a extra MDR

in nutaku 84K are remaining  4 hours before reset.

may be they could use the complaints of members  about SE bug as an excuse to make an MDR.

Edited by madahmed
4 hours not 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

MD #29 - Liberator SifraÂ đŸ””

image.png.dd78e836a3004fd467325f10dd89581c.png image.gif.6e14a02276228c35e88b16129173adba.gif

CP: 598 (191 free & 407 bought)
Drop Rate: 8.53% = (51 drops / 598 CP)

Shards: 0->101%
SP: 5 (2,700 kos)
CP Cost: 4401 kos
Total Net Cost: 7,101 kos

Recruited L Sifra.  I'm hyped that she's sensual.  I didn't expect to have 3 of them by now.  She's my 20th M6, like @Julius Fox.  I was patient waiting until the 5th, b/c I expected the CbC/PoV overlap, and planned to buy CP later in the day anyway, so I was unscathed by the SE's ladybug bug.

It was my luckiest drop rate ever, at 8.53%!  The longest CP streak for a drop was 57 CP at the start.  No complaints.

I did single fights throughout, and made a mistake at one point, getting a drop from 8 CP w/o SP, but no harm done.  It was a pleasant experience overall, b/c I was able to buy 200 CP at once, then calmly take notes as I got drops.  I really like the new specific refill improvement in the patches.  I suggested it in "chit chat" back in January.

Like I've said before, she's not really my type, but I'm familiar w/ the SAO source material, and I like her just the way she is.  No need for any art changes.  Her bust size is proportionate, and faithful to the character.  Some players like petite girls.  Any lack of interest in the MD should be attributed to the SE's bugs, that pissed off a large portion of the player-base.  Don't blame it on anything else.  The art quality and animation are exceptional.  Leave her tits alone.

Anticipating Titania's MDR on April 23rd.  I have 39 shards for her, since she was already revived once.  Normally, I'd buy 5 SP now, but since the SE begins again tomorrow, I'll wait until the MDR is closer.  Maybe I'll get 1 or 2 SP for the LD.  There's also a DP this month.  The DP price decreased to 6.6k kos, which is nicer, but I think they should cancel some of these events.  It's getting too expensive as F2P.  Gonna have to choose between the PoV, SE, LD, DP and MDR.  I digress...

To those that benefitted from the SE's bugs, that gained more than 100 CP, having your MD progress removed, that sucks.  I wouldn't have removed it.  I don't care if you got a huge discount or not, since I still got her, but it's not like you spent kobans for it, besides the SE's cards, which I learned you'll still have tomorrow.  If you caught it soon enough, like @yoyowhan, good news is you still have time to get Sifra legitimately.  Not your fault, but there was only a ~65 min window, this morning, where you could've done that.  35 min if you waited for the CbC to begin.  I can see it from both perspectives, but if you got 500-700+ CP from the bug, enough to get Sifra, you must've known it wasn't legit, and took the risk of using that lady-bugged CP.  Unfortunate, but don't play the victim either.  You know what you did.

image.thumb.png.41671b9499713b1d091209d134370d98.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 4
  • Hearts 2

Great girl, disappointing event.

SE bug, kobans refill bug, we didn't know whether we should wait or go for her...

No stats for me because of this mess (especially the kobans refill bug, that charges you a different amount from the one displayed). I usually don't count individual fights because it's tedious; so I rely on Kobans before/after and a bit of math instead. However, math doesn't work when the game lies about what you spend. Someone in the club suggested to count ladybugs instead, as we get 1 per fight, but.................................... Aaaaannyway.

Final results:

- 100/100 Sifra, 50 drops with 5SP

- 6 238 Kobans in refills (???? Fights), 8 938 Kobans w/ 5 SP

- ???? Fights, ???? drop rate ("Bad", around 6%)

- 650+ (legit) ladybugs vanished

- 26/29 Mythic girls

- Still waiting for Estelle to return, followed by Matcha and Red

• Like 8