[ April 5th, 2023 ] Seasonal BS - Fae Fantasies (Lady-bugged)

Ravi-Sama

#faefantasies -> 2 tickets  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Fae Fanny & Fione

2. 2. Rate Fae Neono

3. 3. Rate Fae Kumiko

4. 4. Rate Fae Finalmecia

5. 5. Which girls do you expect to recruit? (multiple choice)

6. 6. Which event cards to you expect to get, besides the free one? (multiple choice)

• Medium (1,980 kos)
    • Big (3,960 kos)
    • Premium ($49.99)
    • None (for Liliat)
  7. 7. When do you think is the best time to buy the event cards?

• ASAP
    • Apr 10th for the LD/DP.
    • Apr 13th for the KC.
    • Apr 14th for the OD/SM.
    • Apr 25th for the PoA.
    • May 3rd to 5th for the next MD.
    • Never
    • April 23rd for Druiada Titania's MDR.

image.thumb.jpeg.7256e1bf7fcd0b0539360fcc69f8d091.jpeg

Magical hero,
Indulge yourself in the company of not four but five sexy fairies!
You have until the 6th of May to complete your daily goals, compete in the Season and Leagues, and crush the competition.
Collect enough Gems and win the hearts of Fae Fanny and Fione, Fae Neono, Fae Kumiko, and Finalmecia!
Celebrate Spring with some cunning pixes!

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Thanks 5
  • Sad 2
  • Surprised :O 2

Intended or not - but starting day placed exceptionnaly perfect imho - with last day of current MD and 31 days duration we will have also next MD included in event course. Gonna keep kobans card for the end of event - and see how KK helps me to achiev Kumiko...

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, HentaiGuru said:

Intended or not - but starting day placed exceptionnaly perfect imho - with last day of current MD and 31 days duration we will have also next MD included in event course. Gonna keep kobans card for the end of event - and see how KK helps me to achiev Kumiko...

Yep, 2 MDs should help get ~1,500 of those ladybugs.  Aiming to get the cards at the end, allows for a long time to save up.  Everyone should be able to get them.

I like that Fanny & Fione are first.  It would've sucked to miss them, w/ their quad attributes.

Don't really care if I get Kumiko or not, but I'll try anyway.

Finalmecia (best girl) is unobtainable.  RIP.

3 minutes ago, Liliat said:

> 6. Which event cards to you expect to get, besides the free one? (multiple choice)

Can't vote; as I'll probably get "none", and that's not a valid option (need to check at least 1)

As you wish.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ April 5th, 2023 ] Seasonal Event - Fae Fantasies
8 minutes ago, HentaiGuru said:

OOpsie... Event disappeared...

They disappeared from CxH and PSH as well.  Maybe there was a bug that needed fixing, and it'll reappear soon, or they read our enthusiasm about the nice timing, and decided to delay it until tomorrow, so that today's MD CP doesn't count towards ladybugs...

I'm hoping it's the first scenario.

1 minute ago, bolitho76 said:

There was a bug with the cards - gave the reward everytime you did something in the game. So they had removed the SB at the moment. Let's see how long it lasts until they will add it again.

I noticed that, but thought it was b/c I'm special, lol.

Best to not spend CP, kisses, do league fights, or collect daily goals yet.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

Citation

Never (for Liliat)

Thanks for the thought, but actually I think the best time is May 3rd to May 5th 😛 (Even though I don't intend to buy it. It will be a last minute decision depending on how things go. Seeing how chaotic this early event is, all bets are off 😛 )

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

There was a bug with the cards - gave the reward everytime you did something in the game. So they had removed the SB at the moment. Let's see how long it lasts until they will add it again.

I have seen it too - especially with my beloved left-right arrows troll fights...
Damn, cancellation impact ppl who bought cards, and impact hard - even kobans is not a thing to lose easily, not sayin about platinum $$...
Hope they repair things and restart event before tomorrows reset (yep, want to convert my MD fights to ladybugs) - and wish them luck

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, HentaiGuru said:

I have seen it too - especially with my beloved left-right arrows troll fights...
Damn, cancellation impact ppl who bought cards, and impact hard - even kobans is not a thing to lose easily, not sayin about platinum $$...
Hope they repair things and restart event before tomorrows reset (yep, want to convert my MD fights to ladybugs) - and wish them luck

Glad I wasn't impulsive w/ the cards, or MD CP.  Hope it gets fixed soon.  I guess I can still do club champion fights for the CbC.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Antimon said:

It will be interesting to see how they intend to manage this.

Well, for start, they intend to not communicate what they are doing apparently.

Edited by Honza
  • Haha 4

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ April 5th, 2023 ] Seasonal Event - Fae Fantasies (Ladybug Bug)
13 minuti fa, Honza ha scritto:

Well, for start, they intend to not communicate what they are doing apparently.

Yes, but this is nothing new. I meant, it'll be interesting to see what they intend to do once they'll put the event available back again. 

"Bug abuse" was quite inevitable for anyone who had/wanted to play when the event was on, so you can't just ban everyone. Resetting to zero isn't fair towards those who actually spent resources. Not resetting to zero and giving a global compensation isn't fair towards those that weren't around to benefit from the bug situation. They are in a kind of tight spot, this time around, imho.

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 3
  • Thinking 1

Yeah... I've noticed the bug fairly early on though it took me a while to realize it wasn't just visual. I had only picked up the free card so +15 currency a few times because of it, but at the same time, I'm not optimistic about the 210 Fists I've used and the points thereof for SE once they fix the bug and reintroduce the event (IF they even reintroduce it TODAY; otherwise well nice conveniently timed bug to completely screw our diligent planning that made SE slightly less unbearably gross in how predatory it is).

This SE is by far the most tempting to me in terms of the girl and theme selection and the art (all by Ben, as in he was the drafter/penciler) is of great quality overall. I want all four of these, but my two top priorities would have been F&F and Final. F&F should be safe as the first of the reward track, but Final as the... final one on the reward track... not so much. Not unless I do something drastic like spending more real-money for that one L5 than I did for the entire game over the past 3 years. And even less if all of this MD's fights are taken out of the equation.

Anyways. I'm sick with a fever right now and won't be monitoring this or visiting Discord today. If any other mod (not necessarily just @holymolly) could please share relevant info you can here especially on the ETA for the fix and the reintroduction of the SE (the big question being: will it come back before the end of MD or not?), this would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Take care folks.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ April 5th, 2023 ] Seasonal BS - Fae Fantasies (Lady-bugged)
  • holymolly pinned and featured this topic
  • holymolly unpinned this topic