[ April 14th, 2023 ] Orgy Days 41 2023

Ravi-Sama

#easterorgy -> 4 kisses  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which girls are you missing? (multiple choice)

• Submissive Beauty (DM) - Umaru Doma from "Himouto! Umaru-chan"
    • Avery (Ninja Spy W3) - Astrologist Mona Megistus from "Genshin Impact"
    • Present Laverne (Gruntt W4) - Marty McFly from "Back to the Future (1985)"
    • Eastern Bitch (Edwarda W5) - Kakashi from "Naruto"
    • Hari (Donatien W6)
    • Super Naisha (Bremen W8) - Monkey D. Luffy from "One Piece" cosplaying Helen Parr from "The Incredibles"
    • Honey and Greta (Finalmecia W9) - Ryou & Kyou Fujibayashi from "Clannad" / Hansel and Gretel
    • Beastly Tabatha (Roko Sensei W10) - Prince Adam/The Beast from "Beauty and The Beast"
    • Bitch (Karole W11) - Kakashi from "Naruto"
    • Hildr (Jackson's Crew W12) - Jane Foster (Thor) from Marvel Comics
    • Mitsu (Champion #1 Romero) - Fuu from "Samurai Champloo"
    • Wang (Champion #3 Matsuda) - Katsuki Bakugo from "My Hero Academia"
    • Claryssa (Champion #4 Ryu) - Nemu Kurotsuchi from "Bleach"
    • None. Suck it noobs! (Besides Eastern Bitch, obv...)
  2. 2. Are you familiar w/ Naruto? (multiple choice)

• I've watched at least some of the original series.
    • I read some of the manga.
    • I played some of the games.
    • I watched at least some of Shippuuden.
    • I'm a ninja. I've watched, read, played, and seen a little of everything. I can do the jutsu hand signs, or at least tried to...
    • I'm watching Boruto. Who's Naruto?!
    • I know of it, but haven't watched it.
    • I know nothing, I'm Jon Snow.

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ April 14th, 2023 ] Orgy Days 41 2023

It would be easier for me to write which girls I do own from before the event 😄

I'm having 10 girls when the event started, 2 of which Ravi listed (Submissive Beauty and Claryssa), and 8 others: Lusty Mermaid Cora, Erotic Witch Lila, Voyeurella, Rabbi, Ishtar, Nariko, Bunny's mother and Yuna Lola, and also 46 shards of Wang.

I want to get Hildr and Bitch on these OD, since they are on villains that I want to fight for gems and/or girls.

I want to get Wang too, since I got a drop on my first try against Matsuda, so only 19 more shards are needed...

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 2

• DvDivXXX pinned and featured this topic
4 minutes ago, OmerB said:

BTW, @DvDivXXX I'm on "probation list" for two months, I think that my posts show that I'm a regular contributor to this forum, and doesn't need an extra moderators approvals for each post.

No, you have the restriction indefinitely. You've proven that left to your own devices you're capable of posting trolling and problematic posts out of the blue, even though you're otherwise a well-liked and positive regular contributor indeed. The two aren't mutually exclusive, and I'm not going to remove the restriction anytime soon, if ever, and definitely not because you ask me to again and again even though I've already made it clear that's not your call to make and begging for it is pointless and counterproductive. Friendly warning, my friend. You're looking at this the wrong way: I gave you this restriction so that I don't have to ban you eventually, because I appreciate the positive stuff you bring to the table more than I dread your occasional tantrums. That's a nice gesture, knowing you as I do, not a punishment as you insist on perceiving it.

/mod-restriction side chat. Cheers.

-----------
@Ravi-Sama Thanks for the event thread! Pinned and featured as usual. I'm about to vote, the options look nice and interesting once again.

I'm at 40/41 with just the new perma-EP girl to grab, so I should be fine this event. ^^

Good luck have fun on this OD, folks!

• Like 4
  • Thinking 1

It will be a little work for me but if all goes well by the end I'll be done or very close to done with this Month

EventName Month  Start have total need done  
Easter event 04 2017-04-01 5 6 1 83%
Super girlzz! 04 2018-04-02 5 6 1 83%
Cameo Event 04 2019-04-01 5 6 1 83%
East Vibes 04 2020-04-01 7 8 1 88%
Mystery Misses 04 2021-04-01 6 8 2 75%
Flirty Fairy Tales 04 2022-04-01 4 6 2 67%

Missions + "Honey and Greta" will take care of Flirty Fairy Tales

Claryssa will take care of Cameo Event

Super Naisha will take care of Super girlzz!

Avery will leave me with 1 left in Mystery Misses

So if Sultry Mysteries hits while this is still going and I get these I'll only need 2 Pachinko wins to get the remaining 3(Kuchi,Ishtar,Notorious Barrel) which leaves Eastern Bitch as a bonus in that case. here is hopping

image.png.68e2a37a3bc2701023af6972aa9e608e.png @Ravi-Sama for voting 2 your missing has seen it all

Edited by Yamiray
  • Like 4

this kinda brings one of my peeves to the fore; i never liked that a character was named B----.  Why?  Why not 'Badass' or 'Babe'?  There's Literally a million-plus better options they could have gone with.  To date i am disinterested in even leveling, let alone using, either B---- or Sassy B----.  i think i'll have to make a poll, see if there's any support behind the idea of getting that name/names changed, before i start campaigning...

I am at the moment torn on the issue of using non-GP Orbs for anything but DD.  I am more inclined to hold them for now, as my 'gains' have been less than i anticipated, so it's looking like i'll be starting the next DD with around half as many Orbs as i'd had with the last 1 (or 2).

i got 5hrs before the Market does its auto-refresh, so until then i'll be focusing on CxH while chipping away at Missions for the XP i need in Wild Survivors.  if RNG  screws me in WS, i'll just do OD.

Edited by Karxan
  • Like 7

1 minute ago, Karxan said:

i never liked that a character was named B----.  Why?  Why not 'Badass' or 'Babe'?  There's Literally a million-plus better options they could have gone with. 

Agreed. That, and this particular variant should have been called "Easter* Bitch" rather than "EasterN" which, you know, means "from the East" rather than referring to the Easter holiday. ^^ Even though the character isn't Asian, this sounds awkward to say the least.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Agreed. That, and this particular variant should have been called "Easter* Bitch" rather than "EasterN" which, you know, means "from the East" rather than referring to the Easter holiday. ^^ Even though the character isn't Asian, this sounds awkward to say the least.

'Ninja Badass' is so much better, and it doesn't sound like a racist slur.  That, and i prefer not tying characters to the holidays.  i can understand and forgive doing that when it makes sense, but when it doesn't it's stupid at best & offensive at worst.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, madahmed said:

I think her name is related to her parody. the character in the anime is related a lot to dogs . and since in HH the character is a girl, they used that name referring to female of dog even if it has a negative connotation. 

Be that as it may, a bad decision is still a bad decision.  Forgiving those who made a bad decision is one thing; letting the bad decision stand is another.

i say we do both; forgive them their mistake & demand a change to correct that mistake instead of compounding it.

It would be a change for the better.

Edited by Karxan
  • Like 3
  • Hearts 1

12 hours ago, Karxan said:

That, and i prefer not tying characters to the holidays.  i can understand and forgive doing that when it makes sense, but when it doesn't it's stupid at best & offensive at worst.

Well, that ship has sailed long ago. And to be fair, it's not the characters themselves but just one variant of them that are tied to holidays or other specific times of the year. Usually. Santa Claudia is the one exception I can think of, but it's a parody of the Ho Ho Ho dude in red from Coca-Cola and your local mall  and TV ads more than anything else. New Year Estelle, Christmas [most popular HH characters], Easter [same], Spring etc. This part I don't really have an issue with. The Haremverse has some interesting lore but it's a patchwork of outside influences and parodies. Placing their characters in situations that make no sense is not only frequent, but kind of where most of their funny and unique moments come from in the story and lore.

"Bitch" has been around for a long time in the game by now. Not that they haven't changed a character's name out of the blue a long time after their release before. I can't think of a proper replacement that would keep the dog reference though. It does sound a bit like we had a character called "Slut" or "Whore" as is. If the connection to dogs of the character she was initially a parody of had been used in her story, something like "The Bitch Whisperer" could have made sense, but that's not the case in any of her three variants, including this one. I don't even remember if she appeared in the Adventure Mode, not to mention any story about her having to do with female dogs.

Diving a bit deeper into the rabbit hole of this name (mild story spoilers ahead):

Spoiler

Her "real name" on her HH profile is "Bitch Field", which is probably a pun but I don't get it right now. Hmm and her French "translation" (at the time she was created it's not unlikely that it was the other way around) is "Chienne", which is also the proper word for "female dog" and also has a sexual connotation, but not quite the same as "Bitch" does in English. "Chienne" doesn't have the other meanings "bitch" has either, it's only ever used to imply the girl in question is down to fuck, good in bed and/or particularly kinky, albeit in an insulting way. "Bitch" is probably most often used as a female equivalent of "bastard", or a very insulting version of "pushover" or "sub(missive)" (also applicable to male in that sense) than it is in a sexual context by now. Funnily enough, the HH character herself is pretty much the opposite of that; the MC is her bitch, not the other way around. Another weird thing: they didn't translate her "real name" in the French version: it's still "Bitch Field". And this latest variant is "Chienne Orientale" which... doesn't actually sound as racist as "Eastern Bitch", but not great either (probably translated as is). The story in her affection scenes could have matched the Easter theme if they just changed the thing they're searching for to an egg. But it's also set in a clearly Asian background and another character who is Asian is directly mentioned.

I don't know, maybe they owe her a new and better name altogether.

• Like 4

14 hours ago, madahmed said:

I think her name is related to her parody. the character in the anime is related a lot to dogs . and since in HH the character is a girl, they used that name referring to female of dog even if it has a negative connotation. 

I also think that this should be the case. Kakashi uses his ninja hound dogs to track or or seeking out targets he doesn't know where to look for, restrain targets, delivering messages during missions or on battle field. Her full name (Bitch Field)  and her description in the game confirms this. 

14 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Even though the character isn't Asian, this sounds awkward to say the least.

Ninjas are originally from feudal era Japan so she's either from there or devs stick with the origins of the ninja. So eastern fits.

7 hours ago, Karxan said:

i say we do both; forgive them their mistake & demand a change to correct that mistake instead of compounding it.

I don't think it was a mistake. Rather a lack of ideas on the devs part. But yes they could have used "Copy Kunoichi" or some other name like Chika (because it can mean many things and it also sounds close to Chidori, a technique Kakashi invented), you guys can read it's meanings here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chika_(Japanese_given_name)But at least her last name is what Hatake translates to (field). Really don't know what to use instead of Kakashi (Scarecrow) that fits Kakashi's character other than Chika. Hopefully people here can provide some more ideas when you make that poll. 

Edited by Obelisk
Screwed up the link with the full stop 😑
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I always thought Kakashi's rule63 parody name "Bitch" was weird.  I figured it had to do w/ the dogs he's contracted w/ to aid him as summons, like @madahmed & @Obelisk inferred.  His dad was known as the "White Fang" which is also a dog/wolf related reference.  He was literally a "lone wolf" as a kid, and grows up to teach his students teamwork as an adult.

image.gif.9936f45e6dcee2be503184e3de91c6ad.gif

The easy solution is to change the name to Kunoichi.  It means female ninja.  No other girl is named that atm, even though there are many ninjas in the game.

If there's a character that deserves the name "Bitch" in the game, and there is one.  It's Sherry Antoinette IX, she's a parody of Malty S Melromarc (aka Myne, aka "Bitch" or Slut) in The Rising of the Shield Hero.  She deserves it b/c she made a false rape accusation to have the main protagonist discredited, and persecuted.  Everyone that has seen that show knows, and she's one of the most hated characters in anime, so if you re-named her "Bitch" in the game, and switched Kakashi's parody to "Kunoichi," then no one in the future would ever complain.  Her actual name gets changed to Bitch in the anime as a punishment, so it fits logically.

image.gif.2cd191f0ea71c91dd46c9b6f9fafb416.gif
(I didn't make this .gif btw, it just already existed.  Shows how much she's hated...)

@DvDivXXX & @Yamiray, you guys should remember the nonsense of how many times they secretly changed "Cherri Cocteau's" name, for no reason.  So many times that the wiki still has the name wrong... Cherry-Cocteau.  Therefore, it shouldn't be a difficult thing to do.  Also, I can't imagine anyone that loves Naruto, and understands English, is happy w/ the name "Bitch" for Kakashi anyway. 

The full name could be "Kunoichi Inu" literally meaning "Female Ninja Dog."  That's better, right @Karxan?  "Female Dog" is "Meinu." 

Kunoichi Meinu (Female Ninja Female Dog).

Japanese ビッチ [meinu/bitch] has no bad meaning as English Bitch has. It just means a girl who is "sexually active" or so. -Reddit r/LearnJapanese

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Il y a 7 heures, Karxan a dit :

Be that as it may, a bad decision is still a bad decision.  Forgiving those who made a bad decision is one thing; letting the bad decision stand is another.

I am neither with nor against KK. and really dont care if they change it or not.

i just gave you a possible explanation about  her name. and that does not imply that I agree with that.

Edited by madahmed
spelling mistake
  • Like 3

17 ore fa, DvDivXXX ha scritto:

I do believe that they actually meant to say eastern as in "from the east", for two main reasons:
1) her outfit has nothing to do with Easter in general and is more that of a super-sexualized kunoichi
2) her GH counterpart is called "samurai Kaiser"

So I guess the theme of Bitch's alt is aligned with the "East vibes" event, more than with the Easter one. But yes, I agree on the fact that they could have called her "kunoichi/ninja/shinobi bitch". "eastern" is indeed a little too generic.

• Like 3

I noticed there are now also orgy girls with the champions. 35 shards at a time, so I'd need to complete at least 3 stages. But I get shards or a piece of that truly fantastic gear. What are the odds on getting shards? Is this a serious option to get a girl or will I end up with yet another incomplete girl?

il y a 9 minutes, Shorty-er a dit :

I noticed there are now also orgy girls with the champions. 35 shards at a time, so I'd need to complete at least 3 stages. But I get shards or a piece of that truly fantastic gear. What are the odds on getting shards? Is this a serious option to get a girl or will I end up with yet another incomplete girl?

It's 50% for stages 1-4, and 0% for Stage 5. So in OD, the chances that you'll be able to complete 4 stages in 5 days are already pretty slim, and the chances to get a girl from these 4 stages is even lower (31.25% to be exact).

I would see this as a chance to get a few extra shards, rather than a serious chance to get the girl, unless you have a Platinum card that allows you to do a lot of fights quickly. During Classic Event however, you have more time, so the chances go up significantly.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 4/16/2023 at 5:05 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

If there's a character that deserves the name "Bitch" in the game, and there is one.  It's Sherry Antoinette IX, she's a parody of Malty S Melromarc (aka Myne, aka "Bitch" or Slut) in The Rising of the Shield Hero.  She deserves it b/c she made a false rape accusation to have the main protagonist discredited, and persecuted.  Everyone that has seen that show knows, and she's one of the most hated characters in anime, so if you re-named her "Bitch" in the game, and switched Kakashi's parody to "Kunoichi," then no one in the future would ever complain.  Her actual name gets changed to Bitch in the anime as a punishment, so it fits logically.

Thanks for your input, very good read. "Kunoichi" or any variant along those lines sounds a lot better than "Bitch". I hope Kinkoid will consider this name change.

However, I don't think any HH character deserves to have "Bitch" as her name. I had no idea about the anime you mentioned as the inspiration for Sherry, let alone the specific character, and whatever that character may have done in that anime, Sherry is separate and I wouldn't want her name changed to an insult as penance for the anime character she was initially created to pastiche. In general, the more an HH character evolves and takes a life of its own within the game's own patchwork lore, the better as far as I'm concerned. HH is more than just a Rule 34 compilation, it's its own thing, and that's better this way imho.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

2 ore fa, KuroJack ha scritto:

I don't see bitch how any mad, maybe because I am not native english but I see as counterpart of Boss, so I look Bitch in HH as the badass in the low world of HH.

"Boss Bitch" by Doja Cat echoes in the background

• Haha 2

image.png.d0e8e6c4b543c0ec67766eac85a783dc.png

Started in the event with 5 missing girls: Honey & Greta, Eastern Bitch and Avery at Villains, Emma Pachinko only and Beauty as Mission Girl. Need 51 EpP Orbs to get Emma and Avery, Beauty as Mission Girl was no Problem, Eastern Bitch needed 17 drops out of 234 combativity, Honey & Great 16 drops out of 254 combativity. Not a good droprate this time, but in the long run I remain in the average region for Eventgirl droprate. Not nice but a normal rng behavior...😞

29 older Girls for OD remain.

• Like 6
  • Surprised :O 2

I started at 9/41, finished at 16/41. I got 6 girls on villains, 1 girl in missions, and 70/100 for all 3 girls on Champions

I already had shards for a bunch of villain girls: Hildr at 70/100 (Probably from past OD Champion; so it's not always wasted :D ), 32/100 for Bitch (Past OD villain I think), and 7/100 for Tabatha (Past OD villain).

I managed to get both lucky and unlucky on Champions at the same time. 6 drops in 5 days is pretty good, but getting 2/3 for 3 different girls is a little bit frustrating 😛

It was an expensive event overall, but I had some Kobans to spare (I think I went from ~40K to ~25k in just a few days, but that includes PoV + DP + OD, so it's not that bad, and it helps with the current BS event).

I still need a couple thousand girls in Orgy Days, so I will probably keep sinking some kobans there for now.

• Like 4
  • Surprised :O 3

Not a good event for me. I got only two girls.

I got the mission girl and the new girl Eastern Bitch

I moved also Hildr from 45 to 88 Shards

I got also 70 shards for Wang , 35 fo the one with Romero and 0 for Clarissa from 3 attempts.

Edited by madahmed
  • Like 3
  • Sad 2

I got Submissive Beauty (DM) and Beastly Tabatha (Roko Sensei W10).  I went after B Tabatha first instead of Eastern Kunoichi Meinu, since I already had some shards for her.  It still took a really long time to get B Tabatha.  Then, on the final day, I was much luckier on drops for Kakashi's new parody, but it was only enough for 67%.  I'll get her from the pachinko later.  Didn't try too hard w/ the champion fights.  I'm still missing Wang and Mitsu.  It's alright.

Looks like I have 17/45 of the April OD girls.

Didn't spend kobans.

image.thumb.png.725819e49edea987330bb68f423cd15c.png
(Sorted from newest to oldest).

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 5