mythicdays30 -> 15 energy  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Sake

• Faptabulous! - She's my Goddess!
    • Faptastic! - Nice rasengan.
    • Yummy - Drools...
    • Meh - I've seen better Goddesses.
    • Yucky - Ew, purple...
  2. 2. What's your goal(s)? (multiple choice)

• I'm gonna get her.
    • I'll just use 1 SP, since I don't have enough kobans, and wait for her revival in a year.
    • I'll go w/ the flow, getting shards w/o spending kobans.
    • I'm broke, so I'll skip the MD.
    • I didn't reach Bremen yet, or he has many girls, so I'll skip this MD.
    • I don't like the art, so I'll skip it.
    • I'm skipping it for some other reason, which I'll elaborate on in the comments.
  3. 3. Are you gonna buy the medium and/or big SE cards to help get her?

• Yes, I'll take that 150-450 CP.
    • No. Who needs Fae Neono anyway?!
  4. 4. Are you familiar w/ Vados from "Dragon Ball Super?"

Even I voted with "Yes, I'll take that 150-450 CP" in part 3 of the poll I'm not sure if I buy both cards. If I calculated right I need ca. 700 ladybugs more than the cards and natural regen will give me, so I'll have to see if I can get enough bugs for Kumiko or If I only buy one of the two Koban cards to get enough points for sure for Neono.

• Like 7

• DvDivXXX pinned and featured this topic

343 saved up combativity

140 combativity from medium card (330 nubans)

440 combativity from 22 refills (792 nubans)

and I think ~13 combativity from natural regen and daily goals

5 SP for 450 nubans

image.png.afea624a721db8f06a36117555a9fe0b.png

and the goal for SB also achieved

image.png.b630ee029cd7a4b0df9ee5dbe8912f87.png

• Like 8

Mmmm purple skin... right up my alley. 😍

I like her art a lot, especially the 1, 2, and 3 star poses.

An added bonus is that her being on Bremen will help me collect purple gems since one of the next two MD girls is going to be Voyeur🟣 and I just used up most of my purple gems to upgrade Fae Fanny & Fione due to their dual hair/eye colors.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

You guys went fast! Shards were depleted in a couple of minutes or so every time I checked so far.

Usually the late evening (CET time) of the first day is when it starts slowing down a bit, fingers crossed. I'm still holding onto my stash of Fists and I'm refraining from grabbing the SE cards for now. I really don't feel like spamming x50s hoping most of it goes through before shards are gone.

• Like 6

Happy they're bringing back boss girls as mythic. Hoping the 3rd member of the Werebunny police would be the next mythic seeing as Jyna was Epic & Veronne was Legendary, maybe they could make this a pattern.

One of the more expensive Mythics. Didn't keep track of how many CP spent, but ended up blowing up around 6k of kobons along with 5 SP. 

Sake.png

• Like 6
  • Hearts 1

il y a 28 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

You guys went fast! Shards were depleted in a couple of minutes or so every time I checked so far.

Usually the late evening (CET time) of the first day is when it starts slowing down a bit, fingers crossed. I'm still holding onto my stash of Fists and I'm refraining from grabbing the SE cards for now. I really don't feel like spamming x50s hoping most of it goes through before shards are gone.

may be because of CBC day 3. i am also like you. i am going to sleep without even using 1 CP yet.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

For me its been slow but steady. I think the 3rd one was the oddest window where its was like 9000 at next windows as then the window started its was already at 6900. I've never seen a start jump that much before.

6am - 3 drops
8am - 3 drops
10am - 3 drops
noon - 2 drops
2pm - 2 drops
4pm - 2 drops

• Like 5
  • Thinking 1

So... , and i am speaking for myself, and not criticizing anyone. Maybe just venting a bit or giving my thoughts...
Unless, you have like thousands of "combativity" and start right on it, its kinda time wasting. :/ Last mythic i think only got 4 shards. And this one, for 3 days (i know there is still more days to go), for my probability analysis, i might have 4 shards too (only got 1 for now), Meanwhile, we also have those other girls to get from Karole and "forgot who". I decided on the girls i know will be easier to get.
I keep kobans, to try unlock girls I REALLY want. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

42 minutes ago, Shirow said:

So... , and i am speaking for myself, and not criticizing anyone. Maybe just venting a bit or giving my thoughts...
Unless, you have like thousands of "combativity" and start right on it, its kinda time wasting. :/ Last mythic i think only got 4 shards. And this one, for 3 days (i know there is still more days to go), for my probability analysis, i might have 4 shards too (only got 1 for now), Meanwhile, we also have those other girls to get from Karole and "forgot who". I decided on the girls i know will be easier to get.
I keep kobans, to try unlock girls I REALLY want. 

I looked over my numbers, and the most expensive mythic I got, I used about 1030 fights total.
That is with 4x sandalwood, that doubled the shards.
If we remove the sandalwood, and just double the fights used with sandalwood, the total combats adds up to around 1830.

So your comment about needing thousands of combativity is somewhat accurate

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I was comparing my experience, with everyone comments, and also calculating on last mythic days threads.
Truth be told, i play this out of having a relaxing moment at the end of day. I do have my fun with it. But i am not at all going on "have to get that girl faster". 
Like i voted, I'll go with the flow, and just enjoy it.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Shirow said:

I was comparing my experience, with everyone comments, and also calculating on last mythic days threads.
Truth be told, i play this out of having a relaxing moment at the end of day. I do have my fun with it. But i am not at all going on "have to get that girl faster". 

That's the way to go.
It does not matter what others think, what matter is what you think. 
Play the game the way you want to play it, and the way you feel like you get the best experience.

As long as you do not complain later on that the "suboptimal" choices made you un-competitive,
then I don't see why anyone should complain about the way you are doing things :)

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, Shirow said:

Here's a mythic event faq, if you ever want to know how to actually get one of these girls.

One day you might not have to vent.  You'll just comment about how you got a girl you liked, and how much CP/SP you spent to get her.

Personally, I got 15 drops from 222 CP (6.76%).  I bought the medium card, so I'd definitely get Fae Neono.  Still considering whether to get the big card for Fae Kumiko or not.

I'm doing single fights, instead of 50 skips, b/c I have to be careful w/ my kobans atm.

I spotted Miley (L5) in my SM market, and just needed like 20 more SC to get her, so that motivated me to get one of the cards sooner.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Jesus , what a douche am I. xD
For some reason, my brain saw that cards were to use credit cards to get them 😅 Its Kobans. 
Call me dumb all you want. It's what you get after a whole day of work and your eyes are just turned on to -...... other "Views" xDxD 

You know the saying
"Learn from Your Mistakes". 😜 

Edited by Shirow
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

I was planning on passing mythic days until Agathe's revival if the new mythics weren't that good... but now i guess i have other plans🤣

Sake is not only one of the girls i would get her no matter what, but her design is also the best for a mythic girl IMO so i won't wait too much for getting her. Not to mention that currently i don't have any know-how mythic with bridge as her favourite position, so that's also an incentive to me.

Btw, anyone knows who's the artist who draw her? It was Ben, Venus or someone else steped in? I think it was Ben but i wanna be sure who to thank for such an amazing job!

@Regional_Man i'd love that too! I'm also hoping for Karole.

Edited by Pp00
  • Like 7

Mythic Days done sake is now mine bought both big and medium card for for SE event total koban cost roughly 7.5k and and 5sandalwood decent droprate also got some kisses left for Later💋😊 good luck to anyone still going for herScreenshot_20230503_185417_KiwiBrowser.jpg.9bdf69b541511a383b9f7b7d7207c4f6.jpg

Screenshot_20230504_052631_Kiwi Browser.jpg

• Like 6
  • Hearts 3

11 hours ago, Pp00 said:

Btw, anyone knows who's the artist who draw her? It was Ben, Venus or someone else steped in? I think it was Ben but i wanna be sure who to thank for such an amazing job!

It's definitely Ben.

-----------------

I got her last night when it slowed down enough, although I ended up using x50s throughout. I had 180 Fists saved up, bought both SE koban cards, which gave me almost 300 more, used 5 SPs (which by pure chance didn't get screwed by the x50s for once) and I needed 8 refills of 50 on top to complete her. So roughly 900 fights for 50 drops in total.

All in all, I spent around 10k kos including the SE cards. After that, I used the many SM keys and other stuff, and especially the ~300 Kisses in a row (with only a couple of losses, really really nice to see all those high-tier players partaking in the weakening to help each others out for this by the way). Now I'm at 12,873 Ladybugs, so still almost 700 to go to unlock Kumiko. It should be doable between CE, League, Season etc. but barely. Even with all the synergies going on thanks to SM, the shard PoV and CbC. SE is such a scummy format... Oh well, nothing new there.

Good luck have fun to those still in the race.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

I've never been a member of team Melon, but if the task is to get me to join, this is the way to do it.
Great art, one of the better mythical for sure, haven't unlocked all poses yet, but so far its either *0 or *2 that is the best one.

9.720 kobans / 7.15% drop, puts her slightly above average in terms of cost.
Got lucky with drops early on, but it could not last, and some below average drops there evened it out in the end.

sake1.jpg

sake2.jpg

Edited by EpicBacon
  • Like 7
  • Hearts 1

13 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Now I'm at 12,873 Ladybugs, so still almost 700 to go to unlock Kumiko. It should be doable between CE, League, Season etc. but barely. Even with all the synergies going on thanks to SM, the shard PoV and CbC. SE is such a scummy format... Oh well, nothing new there.

and the fact that we have an extra unplanned 1k from day 1 screw up

• Like 5

2. What's your goal(s)? (multiple choice)

• I'm gonna get her.  Eventually...  There were 22k+ 💖 on my server so i made a play!  Spent a few kkobans but i could afford to; out of 3 x10 CPs, i got 2💖!!  I know i can't get her during this MD, but i can flirt with her.  Mystics are investments, so i'm having fun sowing seeds for now!

image.thumb.png.aef904db4251282794f8dfdd9e0c0361.png

@Ravi-Sama, thanks for all the useful links & info!  I'll check hers in a bit!  Whenever i get her, i'll probably make her one of my pseudo-Jedi!

i don't have any Purple Girls in HH yet; i have Red (Alt. Delilah), Green (Gork), 2 Blue (Kootra & Upgraded Hikea), 1 White (Whipping Luxuria) & Yellow (Dickachoo).

Using the CP earns a few more pts for Fae Fantasies, so rock on!

• Like 6

It took 840 fights and 5 SP this time to recruit a mythic. Drop rate was 5.95%. This again brought down my all-time average to 6.89%. At least I got extra ladybugs, I may reach Fae Kumiko. I like how Sake looks over and smiles in the animation. Very cute.

• Like 7